Big Cock Boss Pt. 02 - Intern

Story Info
Prequel - Alex's virginity is taken by a sexy crossdresser.
11.3k words
4.67
9.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all!

This chapter begins a prequel series to 'Big Cock Boss' that will chart Lexy/Alex's rise to power in the board rooms and offices of New York, as well as gaining his femininity and dominating spirit. Contains Male/crossdresser on male and female, domination, amenable cuckolding, impregnation of other men's wives and more.

Hope you enjoy!

- TSG123 x

1988 - March

Alex Nickles took in a breath of crisp, spring air.

A fresh faced, young intern at a new company. Day one of his career. He adjusted his navy tie which made him feel even taller than he already was, and re-checked his appearance in the glass of the skyscraper.

Poufy lips, large eyes and the nervous countenance of an eighteen-year-old stared back at him, slender body stuck inside a suit which didn't quite fit him, especially around an ass which was far too pronounced for his liking.

He put on a brave face, adjusted one last time and turned to the tall doors through which crowds of people were entering.

The place bristled with energy, people in black and grey suits pushing past him with sleek briefcases, one or two holding large brick-like phones to their ear. They all headed inside, looking important. He worked his way through the spotless glass doors and into the elevator, trying not to stare at all the people around him whilst thoroughly wishing he didn't stick out as much as he did at nearly 6'2. Despite his height he probably wouldn't be playing basketball any time soon with a fairly slender frame.

The lift was hot and cramped on the way up, shoulder to shoulder. When he reached the 3rd floor nervous sweat had begun to stain his underarms, and he cinched his arms to his sides and hurried through, tightening his jaw to look more serious. It had been a struggle getting through his early years. Hopefully work life wasn't akin to high-school....

He hurried up to a young man who looked as uneasy as he was. It didn't hurt to make friends right?

"Hey!"

The man's bright blue eyes travelled up, pushing blond wavy hair aside in case he mistook the pretty giant for a mirage.

"Oh... hey..."

"I'm Alex."

The man looked boyish next to Alex's overbearing demeanour, pursing plump lips in an apologetic expression.

"Ah.... I think you're on the wrong floor..."

"I'm sorry?"

"New employees are the floor below."

"OH.... Sorry, sorry!"

He hurried away from the pretty man and dashed down the staircase because the lift would probably take years, arriving at what he hoped was the correct floor quite out of breath.

"NICKLES!"

The sounds of his new boss's tone hammering its way towards him made him quicken the pace, flying down grey carpets to a woman with silvery-grey hair, tied back in a bun, a stern expression on what would have been a beautiful face, her razor-sharp cheeks and eyebrows so austere they could sentence a man to life imprisonment just by raising an inch.

"S-sorry Amanda... I was just-"

"Late on your first day?"

He glanced at the clock which said ten-to-eight.

"I-I thought I started at eigh-"

"Do NOT talk back to me!"

He stared into the pretty hazel orbs which looked decidedly less inviting when the lip below them curled. She seemed to scan through him, and he felt an odd shiver.

"When I say eight-am, I mean you're at your desk with the phone in your hand at seven-fifty-nine. I'm your boss, and that means it's my job to work you like a dog Nickles. Now get to your desk, I expect you to be making calls the second that bell rings."

If he'd been scared of cold calling before, now he was terrified. He had been hoping they'd have some sort of script, or training at least?

His mouth briefly opened, but the threat of being blasted by Amanda winched it closed again.

"Well then? You know which cubicle you are in?"

"43."

"Then why are you still here?"

He hurried away, nearly running over the short man emerging from number 42.

"WOAH buddy! Wanna slow down the... Jeez, did someone fuck a Pelican?"

Alex's stomach tightened, observing the rather rotund figure, his glasses clouded, a little sweat on his forehead.

"Uh sorry... sorry....."

The man's eyebrow rose, looking up at the gangly figure.

"Well, just don't get in my way and we'll be fine, got it?"

"R..right..."

A grin crawled across his face.

"You're the new blood right?"

"Y.... Yeah."

"Want a tip?"

"Sure!"

The man smiled and leaned in.

"The boss is a cat, but she's harmless.... all you need to do is just buy her chocolate cake. She'll love it."

"... Chocolate cake?"

"Yup. You bring that to her, she'll change her tune."

"Right! Thanks... I was worried she hates me... I'm Alex."

"Dennis."

He was glad to have an ally so early. Maybe this place wouldn't be like high-school after all.

They shook hands, and Dennis pressed his fingers hard enough to hurt.

"Welcome to the Ball-pit."

Alex raised his eyebrow but said nothing.

***

The voice on the phone screamed into his ear, and he held it away from him, grimacing as it spat vile epithets in his direction.

"Yes, I understand, but we here at Vickman's provide the most coverage of any insu-"

"ZZZT-ZT-ZZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!"

The buzz of the line going dead signalled that the man had grown tired of insulting him.

He let the phone drop onto the receiver and stared around him at the tiny cubicle, taking in grey walls, the rather lifeless wooden desk, and the sounds of people dialing, jabbering and fake-laughing all around him.

Dennis had a specific dialogue that he had tried to emulate, but somehow Alex couldn't get the tone right.

".....and if you'll just give me a minute of your time..."

The guy had already managed to get a sale somehow.

Alex massage his temple and glanced up at the clock, letting out a whimper.

10am.

He'd barely even started.

He'd never considered what hell might be like before, but he was beginning to think that this place wasn't too far off it.

His mind wandered, and he found himself thinking about the man on the third floor, who had regarded him with disdain and confusion, the blond hair waving in front of his face. Was he not allowed to talk to people if he was an intern?

"Why are you not talking Nickles?"

Alex jerked, turning in horror to the curves of Amanda, who was leaning against his cubicle.

"OH, uh.....!"

"You better start dialing pronto or I'm gonna take your balls and nail them to the wall."

He grabbed his phone and began pushing buttons madly as a titter came from the cubicle beside him.

***

"It was fine.... Yeah... made a friend already. His name's Dennis.... My boss?.... Amanda... no, great... great... really nice.... I'm getting her a chocolate cake tomorrow, it's her favourite..."

Alex kept the phone on his shoulder whilst forking cheap ramen into his mouth, staring at the dingy sprawl of buildings towering around his window. Down below some sort of club was pumping, and a subway train heaved past, making the windows rattle as Mom happily chirped away about how proud she was of him, and that she'd send him a birthday gift soon.

"Okay thanks Mom... Yeah... Of-..... Yeah I know... I did that... Okay Mom I gotta-.... It's just the dryer.....MOM... I gotta go, bye!!"

He dropped the receiver, thankful to finally be allowed to stop holding devices to his ear, and turned to the apartment, observing the bed which left his feet hanging off the end, the oven made for single servings only, and the ensuite bathroom which might, on a good day, be described as prison-worthy.

"The American Dream," he muttered.

Restless legs carried him around the small rectangle as thoughts churned in his head.

Had he made the right decision?

Was this what all of corporate America was like?

Was he going to get decent money like the advertisements promised, or was he just getting screwed?

He settled at the window again, watching the entrance to the club opposite, women in tight dresses waiting in line or hanging around outside. His eyebrows rose as he saw a bunch of young men being ushered past the queue.... two of whom were wearing high heels and cocktail dresses.

It was difficult not to notice that the combination really made their glutes pop as they walked, hips swaying.

He swallowed, watching them go in, and then glanced at the clock.

10pm?!?

"What the hell," he muttered.

Time seemed like it was working against him.

***

The smell of chocolate wafted in his nostrils, mixing with the cold chemicals of cleaning fluid as he sidled past more faceless suits, each one of them determined to squeeze themselves into the elevators which seemed designed to be a little too warm, the ceiling a little too low, the place almost perfectly squeezing ten humans into a space if nobody breathed or grew above average height.

The cake tilted as someone nudged him, and he almost shoved it into a lady in front who let out an exasperated noise.

"Hey!"

"Can you be careful with that?!"

"Sorry, sorry," he whispered, face heated, neck strained from having to keep it sideways to fit.

He really hoped the cake would work.

*Ding*

First floor.

A glance down at his watch. Seven thirty - Plenty of time.

Alex was almost in good spirits as he strolled to the office at the far end where Amanda lay in wait, and strode in.

The woman looked up, and already he could tell that whatever he had thought before, it was a mistake.

"Why didn't you knock?"

"Oh... I'm sorry... I thought..."

"You thought you could just barge in?"

"I.... I'm sorry... I brought you a cake..."

The woman's smile could have peeled lemons it was so sharp.

"Well... who exactly put you up to that now?"

"P-put me up? Ah-"

"It is well known that Cake doesn't agree with me, as I had despicable bowel problems during the Christmas party."

Alex's cheeks went so hot it felt like his head was on fire.

Dennis set him up.

"Oh.. I..."

"Who told you to do it."

He thought about revealing Dennis' nasty little trick, and then realised he would probably be known as the office snitch if he did so. He'd made the same mistake at school.

"It's... it was just my own idea."

Her eyes peeled.

"You don't want me as your enemy, Alex."

He nodded quickly, wishing there was somewhere he could hide the offending item instead of having it proffered in front of him.

"Sorry... sorry... I'll go..."

"Alex?"

He turned back, surprised.

"Y... yes?"

"See me after you finish today."

His stomach dropped like an anchor.

"Right."

***

*ZZZZT-ZZT-ZZZZZT!!! Zt-zt, Ztz, zZZTTTTTTT!!!*

Alex held the phone like it was a live piranha, or an explosive about to go off.

He was beginning to regret everything. Life choices, school, existence... everything which had led him to here, in this place.

"Well, if you'll just let me say this, I really th-"

*ZZZZZTTTZZZZZZTTTT! ZZZT! ZZZT! ZZZZTZTTT!!.."

Maybe he wasn't cut out for this life.

"I-I understand, if you'll just..."

The voice became even louder, and Alex decided it wasn't worth it and placed the phone down on the receiver.

He glanced at the long list of numbers in front of him and grimaced.

A glance up at the time made his spirits lift, until he realised he still had to see Amanda.

"Shit," he muttered.

*DINNNNGGGGGG*

A bell tolled signalling the end of the working day, and people began grabbing their things, although many others continued.

Alex just looked forlornly at the beige, plastic telephone; the item that was becoming no.1 on the list of things he hated.

Today had felt even longer than yesterday.

Despondence dragged his feet with each step, and when he reached the door of Amanda's office, he carefully knocked three times.

A pause.

He was about to knock again when her voice came primly through the door.

"Enter."

He did, and was greeted with the same tight smile from the morning.

"Did you enjoy the cake?"

"Oh... I hadn't... I put it in the fridge...."

"Hmmm... wanted people to see your little joke hm?"

"N-NO! Miss Amanda....."

"Tarnet... and that's Mrs." she corrected.

"Mrs Tarnet... I would never...."

She raised a hand, silencing him. "I'm not your teacher. Call me Amanda."

For a moment, the sounds of traffic the bustle of NEW YORK was the only sound.

"I don't care what you do in the office. Get your dick out, flip the bird, suck dicks.... But you've not made one single sale yet."

His stomach reached the bottom of the ocean, and was now drilling its way through to the core of the planet.

"I-it's early... just finding my feet....."

She cocked her head.

"Well, you're going to have to find it faster... have you talked to Dennis yet?"

"Dennis? Y-yeah..."

She nodded.

"Good... He's going out to the Lace-club tonight, I want you to join him."

"Join him? B-but I don't really have that much mon-"

She reached into her purse and drew out sixty dollars.

"That'll be enough for a few drinks and a taxi."

"W-what should I d-?"

"Soak it in."

"... Right..."

***

Dennis grinned.

"Whaddya think?"

Alex stared at the ladies strutting up and down, heels so high they looked like they might break just from him staring too long. Why the hell did Amanda want him to come here?

"They're.... it's nice..."

"Well, sure they are, for a virgin like you."

The statement hit him hard in the chest, but he took it, plastering a smile on his face as he sipped at his whiskey.

It tasted like ginger acid.

"GPHh.....HA... g-good one... yeah...."

He didn't want to ask how the man knew he was a virgin, as it probably wouldn't enhance his self-esteem any further.

The man sipped at his own glass, apparently savouring the flavour more than Alex did.

"Look at that one.... Saggy breasts, stretch marks... what is that huh?"

Alex looked at the woman with her incredible curves, around fortyish, and thought she looked divine.

"She's gorgeous!"

Dennis snorted.

"Sure, for a horse maybe... here, take a look at this!"

He pulled a picture out of his pocket, and Alex had to lean in so he could see it under the semi-darkness of the club.

A blond that looked like a twin of Marilyn Monroe stared back at him, perhaps a little older than her classic posters but nonetheless stunning.

"She's beautiful too... who is she?"

Dennis grinned.

"My wife."

Alex could barely process it. How had a guy like Dennis got that girl as a wife?

"Your wife?"

"Yup! She's a real doozy! Wish the bitch would stop nagging though..." His voice became high-pitched and whiny, "why you stayin out so late, why you gotta spend so much time away... I'm lonely... yadayadaya...."

Alex looked again, and couldn't equate the fact that Dennis had a wife that looked hot enough to be on a playboy cover.

"W... why do you come here then?"

Dennis grinned as he leant back.

"Diversity."

The club was beginning to fill up, and seats were being taken fast, mostly by suited, well-dressed men although some women appeared, staring up at the girls wearing stringy bikinis and nodding or smiling as they danced up and down poles, walkways and chairs.

"Ey, here comes a real woman," Dennis muttered eagerly.

A younger woman (Alex was beginning to realise what really drove Dennis), had appeared, hazel hair in a ponytail that made her look not even twenty, clad in black stockings and garters, thick wedges on her feet as she strutted above them.

Alex thought that he wouldn't mind the touch of any woman in the bar, staring up longingly at the woman who didn't even spare him a glance, moving onto a richer looking gentleman and winking at him. The man threw a twenty-dollar bill onto the stage, and then followed it up with two more as the woman shook her ass in his direction.

He took another sip of whiskey to calm his nerves. It didn't exactly help, but the warmth burning down his throat and into his belly was an interesting, if not relaxing, feeling.

He briefly thought about taking out one of the bills in his pocket to bring her back, but realised he needed one for maybe another drink, and the other for the ride home.

Then a flurry of green was thrown on the stage, right where they were sitting.

"Mind if I sit here boys?"

Dennis and Alex looked up into a face that temporarily made Alex wonder whether or not he was dreaming.

A gorgeous figure was leaning on the sofa, pink-nailed fingers grasping the leather.

A... girl? Or... boy?

They were beautiful. That at least was certain.

Soft cheeks, cute green eyes and kiss-me-pink lips were contained within a jet-black bob-cut which came in a straight sheet to her shoulders, contrasting with a straight jaw and Adam's apple. A schoolgirl skirt barely covered the tops of her thighs, squeezed around slim hips, and a teasing grin was assisted by a translucent white shirt which didn't hide the pink bra underneath.

"Is that a yes?"

Looking down, he realised that he could almost see the wedge under her skirt, and what might have been a bulge.

He, for it must have been a he, had another string of twenties in his hand, and the girls on stage were eyeing it hungrily, many of them flocking to their area.

"Sure, whatever," said Dennis dismissively, turning back to the show.

Alex didn't say anything, too caught off-guard to speak.

"I'll take that as a yes," the person, muttered, sultry, avoiding Dennis and sitting down right next to Alex.

He was around average height. His skin had a milky luminescence which made him seem to stand out in the darkness, like a beacon that he couldn't look away from.

It was hard for Alex's brain to process.

"Hi, I'm Kimberly."

He looked hot enough to be on stage with the girls.

"Ah... Alex...."

He was unsure whether to shake his hand, glancing at Dennis who wasn't acknowledging Kimberly's existence, just staring at the nearest girl bending over, biting her lip between her legs at them.

Kimberly solved it for him by placing a hand carefully on his.

"So, what do you do?"

"I-I work in Vickers..."

"Newby?"

He trailed a pink nail across the back of Alex's hand.

"Uh... yeah."

"You know... you're really pretty... Those lips and lashes....."

Alex didn't know how to respond.

"Uh... Thanks..."

She was quite persistent, talking through his discomfort.

"Sooo you'll be in sales I guess huh?"

"Yeah."

Her fingers played gently across his skin.

"How's that working out?"

"It's..."

He tried to put on an optimistic expression.

"... It's early doors."

Kimberly let out a knowing smile.

"Ohhhh you are cute...."

'Is he hitting on me?'

He couldn't help admiring the man's form, and in the outfit it all combined to make the feminine figure outrageously sexy. He seemed to move like a cat, curling up and then sprawling out in his chair so Alex could see his belly button and smooth body.

"S-so what do you do?"

"I'll tell you another time."

"Oh... right.."

Alex focused his gaze back on the dancers, all of whom had positioned themselves to display their assets in their direction with aplomb, and his cheeks became fiery hot as the originally curvy woman was now pressing up her bust in his direction.

He let out a small wave, unsure how to respond.

A twenty was pushed into his hand.

"Put it in her bra," whispered Kimberly, the heat from her breath warming his ear.

"O-okay..."

He reached forward, and the woman bent down invitingly for him to place it carefully between her breasts. She smiled for him and then went back, spreading her legs so that her pussy was hidden only by the faintest of black wedges.

"Hey can ya get out the way!" shouted Dennis, waving her aside, leering at the younger woman beside her.