Big Cock Boss Pt. 02 - Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman fixed him with a dagger-laden smile, and allowed the younger girl to move to Dennis' side and begin performing a less-than-enthusiastic dance in his general vicinity.

"Hey, you can come join me," called Kimberly, grinning up at the woman, and she must have known him, or been rather enamoured with the attention as the woman carefully placed her heels on the table below, then onto the floor, coming to straddle Kimberly.

"Always a pleasure to join my favourite," she smiled, sitting down on Kimberly's lap and beginning a slow dance, rubbing her tits inches from his nose.

Alex watched, spellbound, as the two figures began a sex grind, a few moans and touches coming, and he watched as Kimberly gently placed his hands on the woman's waist, running down to thick thighs and squeezing.

"Yeah that's it... maybe you oughtta come give me a special dance......

The woman nodded, apparently enjoying herself too much to care about the extra cash being thrown at the girls on stage.

"Sure... usual room?"

She nodded.

"....Oh, and mind if I bring our sexy new boy-toy along?"

Their eyes both turned his way, and Alex stared back like a gazelle that had just spotted two lionesses in the distance, unsure whether to freeze or sprint.

"Not at all," murmured the woman, eyeing him up and down, "a friend of Kim is a friend of mine."

She picked herself up and held her hand out.

"Isabella."

He took it.

"Alex."

"A pleasure."

The twinkle in her eye suggested a spark of intelligence, frizzy chestnut hair waving as she led Kimberly away.

"Are you coming cutey?" Kimberly called.

He looked round at Dennis who was quite busy ignoring him, too pre-occupied with trying to catcall the lithe girls on stage who were avoiding his area as best they could.

An easy decision.

Alex followed, but was stopped by a hand on his chest.

"You better finish that drink honey."

He looked into Kimberly's smouldering gaze, and swigged it in one go.

The burning washed over him, and immediately he was coughing, trying not to seem like a total newbie as his cheeks heated.

Kimberly and Isabella both tittered.

"Goodness, you sure you wanna take this schoolboy's innocence?" grinned Isabella.

"Don't worry, he's gonna listen to me, right cutie?"

He tried to straighten himself, and nodded, pushing down another splutter.

"Good..."

They turned, Kimberly gesturing him to follow away from the main dancer area to a section towards a dingier area, past the bar.

He watched the two asses swaying ahead of him and found it difficult to know which one he liked more. Kimberly's was so defined, that he clearly worked out a crazy amount in the gym, the rest of his body slender and elegant.

'That's... I'm not gay...'

He pushed the intrusive thoughts to the side, helped by the warmth in his belly which was now quite comfortable.

Maybe this whiskey thing wasn't so bad?

The two moons beckoned to him like a donkey being promised the last carrot on earth, Kimberly's tight peach poorly covered by her skirt which seemed intent on riding up as high as possible, Isabelle's large globes swaying hypnotically in rhythm alongside it, a few subtle stretch marks belying how pert they were, a glorious amount of fat that worked in tandem with Kimberly's incredibly defined buttocks to hypnotise Alex.

He barely noticed the other dancers gyrating nearby or bending double, too busy tailgating two of the finest asses he'd ever seen.

Then they left the main club behind.

A black soundproofed door came into a narrow hallway with more black doors.

Isabella led them to the third one, and they moved into a padded room with two large couches, and music from the club playing at a lower volume, a lava lamp on one side, and purple neon lights around the ceiling.

"Why don't you two sit and get comfortable," said Isabella.

They did so, Kimberly nudging Alex aside playfully as he sat down, and Alex found himself becoming nervous, like he did whenever he met a crush.

"You know, you don't seem like the rest Alllllex."

Kimberly elongated Alex's name, his tongue coming to the underside of his top lip as he said it.

"Uh... how so?"

"You're not a pathetic prick."

"Oh! Well.... Uh..."

"Tell me... are you... ambitious?"

"Urm... yeah."

"So what do you want?"

"To... To be successful... earn money.."

He raised an eyebrow.

"You don't sound ambitious."

"I-I am!"

A smirk found its way onto Kimberly's pretty face.

"Another drink?"

"Sure..."

His shoulders dropped a little as he automatically went for his pocket, before realising he only had forty dollars left.

"Uh.. actually I shouldn't really..."

Kimberly grinned.

"Don't worry cutie, it's on me... You can just owe me."

"Oh... okay..."

It felt a little embarrassing being unable to buy his own alcohol as he watched the man to get up and totter to the door in his heels, incredible ass clenched as he shimmied with unnecessary daintiness, opening the door a crack and shouting something to a waiter.

He returned to seat himself next to Alex.

"Are you guys done flirting, or should I come back later?" remarked Isabelle, leaning forwards so her tits were even more pronounced and open then before.

Kimberly grinned and responded before Alex could say they weren't flirting.

"Oh I think you should come and join in, show us how it's really done."

Isabella scooted over, and the two girls settled either side of Alex.

"So... tell us about yourself Alex..."

"Yes!"

"Uh... well...."

He began to explain what little of interest he could say about himself, the two 'ladies' rubbing up his arms as he explained how he had come from a small town, that he was hoping to make it big in the financial world, that he had big dreams but already felt like this place wasn't for him.

As he spoke, they simpered, pouted their lips close to his, and his heart beat faster, tripping over words as Isabella's fingers caressed his thigh.

"A-and my Mom asks after me... a-a lot... I don't know what to tell her..."

"Of course."

"Oh it must be awful!"

Kimberly trailed a finger across his chest.

"You love your Momma?"

"Of course."

"Good answer," Kimberly said, giggling, and rubbing Alex's chest.

His touches were so light and subtle that it didn't feel awkward at all, even though if it had been any other man Alex would have instantly told them to cut it out.

"You know.... we like guys like you...."

"Huh?..."

A waitress appeared and glasses were placed on the table nearby.

Kimberly tipped her ten dollars by placing it between her breasts, and she smiled, winking at them as she left.

"I like a Momma's boy," Kimberly whispered.

"I-I'm... I'm not..."

"Shhhhhh... Know when to talk..."

A glass was placed in his hand.

"... and when not to. Here's to you, cutie..."

He smiled, and the 'women' squeezed up against him, drinks in their own hands.

He felt two sets of lips kiss the sides of his cheek, eyes widening as he felt Isabella's lips press against him, and Kimberly's on the other side, before throwing back their drinks.

As the whiskey burnt his throat, Alex felt like city life was beginning to grow on him. It went down easier this time, although it could have been because his throat was already on fire, so what did a little more matter?

Gosh the heat in his stomach was really quite enjoyable now, he thought as a lightness, an easiness descended upon him.

A sudden rush of courage seemed to accompany it.

"You know.. you're both realllly pretty..."

Kimberly rolled his eyes and pulled away.

"Never call a girl 'pretty'... always call her 'beautiful', or 'gorgeous'."

He smirked.

"Why?"

Kimberly clapped a hand tight to his face, and he found his ego deserting him as a ferocity entered the man's gaze.

"Because I said so."

He thumbed across Alex's lips, making him murmur.

"Hnn.."

"Isabella... why don't you come to me whilst our little pup remembers how to behave himself."

The woman smirked and removed herself from Alex's side, and from the centre of attention, he now found himself watching, an empty glass in his hand, head spinning slightly.

The older woman came and straddled Kimberly first, and Alex watched as they began a more heavy, steamy grind, Isabella really getting int other stride, slapping both ass-cheeks down on Kimberly's lap.

*Phwap-phwap*

Alex blushed, shifting awkwardly as the two women... or rather, the two people, began to get tighter and tighter together until they were practically assaulting the other's front, and finally their mouths touched, and it was like the match that lit the explosives as they suddenly let out eager moans.

"HNNMMM!"

"mmmh!"

Their tongues were clearly swirling in each other's mouths, and the grunts and moans were ferocious as they searched each other's faces for buried treasure, finding it as they opened their mouths so Alex could see the wet tongues fighting, winding around each other.

They were putting on a show.

The pair didn't even stop when the waitress returned, barely showing any sign of shock or embarrassment at the figures locked in each other's arms, instead putting two drinks on a table and handing a third to Alex.

"Oh.. sorry I didn't order another.."

Kimberly extracted her tongue from Isabella's face, spanking the woman as he spoke.

"No, I ordered it. Like I said... enjoy it. You can owe me later honey."

"Uhn!"

Usually he would have been nervous about being indebted to strangers, but the warmth in his belly felt so good, and Kimberly was so convincing... plus the show was so arousing, that he barely worried about it, smiling dazedly.

"Well okay then...."

"Wow, he's already well trained," grinned Isabella, making Kimberly's eyes flash.

"Oh just you wait.. I think he has oodles of potential...."

Something lurched in Alex's stomach as he noticed Kimberly's cock was now straining against his panties, tenting the skirt so that he could see almost everything underneath.

It was impossible to look away from it. The cock was bulging, raging against the confines, a hard five or six inches.

"Enjoying my equipment?"

Alex jerked, almost spilling his whiskey.

"OH, uh no, no I was just... just watching...."

Kimberly cocked his head.

"You better keep looking.... But could you do me a favour? Could you show me yours?"

"Huh? My..."

"Cock."

"... OH... o... okay...."

Kimberly shivered as Isabella kissed down his neck, eyes trained on Alex as he began to unzip his trousers.

Their eyebrows rose as Alex lowered his boxers and unfurled a monster, eleven inches of hard cock which pointed towards the ceiling like a marble pillar, drooping just a hint at the front.

"Urm wow....!" breathed Kimberly... "You are... certainly no grower...."

"I certainly hope it doesn't get any bigger," murmured Isabella, her eyes similarly glued to the weapon standing to attention in front of them, "if it does I'd have an easier time fucking a horse."

Kimberly bit Isabella's lip, making the woman growl.

"Wanna get some?"

Isabella stared hungrily at Alex's beast, pre-cum oozing from the slit, swallowing a sudden surge of saliva.

"Mmm.... hell yes... but... he's got a lot going on," she said in a nervous voice, angling her head to better enjoy the angle at which his cock stood out from his body. "My Goodness..."

"S-sorry," mumbled Alex, making to put it away.

Kimberly growled, reaching over and grabbing it.

"Uhn!"

Her fingers wrapped tight and squeezed.

"You keep that right where I can see it."

"Y-yes...." Wheezed Alex.

Kimberly let go, and Alex's heart climbed down to just below cardiac arrest as Kimberly whispered something in Isabella's ear, getting a nod in return, a sly smile spreading across the woman's lips..

"Why don't you lie back."

Isabella nodded, spreading her legs wide, the wetness between her legs obvious as Kimberly gave her a light tap on the ass.

"Oooh."

"Nice and ready," Kimberly said approvingly, before turning to Alex.

"So... you want to fuck her?"

All the blood in his body seemed to have rushed to his groin, leaving his brain foggy.

"Y... Yes!"

"Alright then..."

Then Kimberly reached out and grabbed his penis.

His eyebrows rose in surprise once more, but he said nothing as the man led him by his hard dick towards Isabella's entrance, the woman looking with anticipation down at her pussy, and then nervously at the donkey cock floating towards it.

"So... is this your first time?" whispered Kimberly.

Alex's cheeks went red as slender fingers squeezed his erection.

"Yes."

The neon purple lights seemed to lend a dream-like quality as his cock hovered closer between the outstretched legs of a woman, the music receding to a dull thud in the back of his temple as Kimberly's fingers squeezed again, harder.

"Hnnn."

Isabella's thighs were round and glowed in the dim light, her bronzed skin from tanning reflecting so she looked like she was somewhat shiny, the wetness between her pink folds obvious as he moved an inch closer. Her belly button had a small stud that he hadn't noticed before.

"Hnnn-!"

He wished Kimberly would stop squeezing his cock, pushing forward whilst pining with all his heart to connect his cock to the wet opening of Isabella's pussy.

Her pussy was so close..

"Oh but I need to show you first...!"

Just as he was about to touch the tip of his slit to her wetness, Kimberly grabbed his balls and pulled, and Alex wheezed, bending over as the man lovingly played with his testicles, pulling him away.

"You really are a big boy aren't you?"

He gave a pained smile as the pretty figure sent shivers of pleasure rippling up his spine.

The fingers led him away from Isabella by the balls to the seat next to her.

"You'll have to wait.... Watch me, pup. You do owe me for the drinks after all."

Kimberly sat him down, and then ran his fingers up Alex's cock, before closing around it with a brutal fist and wanking it slowly.

"Huhhhh..."

Their eyes connected and he felt a filthy dose of pleasure at how another man was jerking him.

"Uhnn.... I-I can pay you back the money..."

Alex didn't know what to do, his breath catching in his throat, the hairs on his neck and arms standing up, pleasure worming its way up his shaft to his brain, and when Kimberly chugged particularly hard, he bucked his hips, mewling.

"Ohh I don't need your money," he grinned, softly rubbing a fingertip and fingernail over Alex's slit, which coaxed a spurt of pre-cum out, bubbling over his hand, "there are other forms of payment... now be a good boy and watch how I fuck her."

Kimberly's hand released, wet with his juices, and Alex squirmed, now uncomfortable with A. having been pleasured by a man, and B. no longer being tugged towards an orgasm by said man.

He made to grab his shaft and continue but Kimberly snapped his fingers.

"Uh-uh," he said, shaking his head. "Only ladies touch dicks in here."

Alex badly wanted to, but nodded, placing his hands carefully on the sofa.

He wasn't going to argue that Kimberly wasn't, in fact, female, but from a distance he could easily have fooled the eye as the girlish figure reached beneath her skirt.

Then Alex's gaze was locked in as Kimberly fished out his cock, a decent six inches, pretty and pale with hairless balls beneath it, aiming It squarely between Isabella's legs. He had a perfect V and light abs leading down to it, with not a hair to be found, and the cock had a subtle vein running down the side, but it was the least... aggressive cock he had ever seen.

It looked... pretty. Like someone had taken the idea of exactly what the cock of a woman should look like, a soft, pretty, innocent thing, and made it real.

It wouldn't have seemed out of place to tie a pink bow on the end.

The two gazed at each other as Kimberly began to slide it up and down her sex.

"Oooohhhh just put it in me," moaned Isabella.

"Good girls should wait."

Kimberly nipped at the woman's neck, enjoying the way it made her squirm beneath him, running hands up and down her sides, squeezing and caressing.

Isabella's legs were waving in the air, far more eager than she had been when Alex had been lining his cock up. Her expression was one of furious need.

"Just fuck me already," she uttered, less humorous.

"Beg me," grinned Kimberly, grinding up and down the woman's pussy again which had her almost violently trying to pull the figure's cock into him.

"JUST... PLEASE....."

Kimberly turned her head to Alex and winked.

"First lesson... foreplay is key."

Then she looked back at Isabella and pressed just the head against her sex, slipping gently inside.

Alex watched the woman's pussy folds easily get pushed aside, her grimace of gratitude as it finally began to go where she needed it to go, the tension in her legs as she waited for more.

The cock began to enter more, throbbing as it slid up to halfway, and then four inches, five inches, the shaft tight on her entrance...

Isabella had such excitement on her face that she seemed overcome, and Alex watched her pussy quiver and juices run freely from it, the woman offering a faint moan as Kimberly tittered.

"My.. you do need it today don't you?"

"YYyuh..yeah.... yes...."

Isabella was speaking near-jibberish when Kimberly finally slid herself all the way inside.

"UhhhhhNNNNNNNN!"

Isabella looked like she'd seen God, clamping her legs around Kimberly's waist and rubbing her own tits as Kimberly easily slid all the way to the hilt. Alex felt like they knew each other's bodies well, and felt his own body reacting, something pulsing in his temple, warmth spreading to his crotch as he watched, entranced.

"Mmmhuhh...."

"God have you been taking some big dicks? You're almost ready for a cock like Alex's!"

"Huh.....uhhnnn fuuuck youuu," moaned Isabella, gagging to be sated.

Kimberly sated her with a slow grind, and it seemed like the woman underneath was going to become violent, grabbing Kimberly's ass so she could try to pull him in, but then the pink-skirted figure began to push herself harder into the wet pussy, grabbing the tits in front of her and sucking a nipple into her mouth.

"UHNnn!!"

Isabella moaned and held on as she finally got the dick she had been craving, and the wet sloshing of her pussy as Kimberly began to slap her hips into Isabella was loud and all-consuming, Alex's eyes glued to the show as they began to moan and grunt.

"J-uh-u-hu-h..."

"Mnnnn...."

*Phwap-phwap-phwap*

Alex watched in awe, his heart slamming an uneven beat in his chest as Kimberly gripped onto Isabella's shoulders, her long, slender fingers proving to be quite punishing anchors that the woman could only endure as Kimberly's ball slapped against her cheeks in an odious rhythm of percussive claps.

"HuH-uHH-UHhh-"

*Phwap-phwap*

The two began to really get into it, and Alex raised his eyebrows as Kimberly began to show strength and stamina he hadn't seemed capable of, grabbing hold of Isabella's hips and really fucking her hard, the woman beginning to bounce on the sofa from the force of the thrusts, moaning as she was taken.

Kimberly clicked her fingers.

"You, watch."

Alex perked up and leaned closer.

Kimberly snorted, gesturing whilst slamming herself into the woman at a rapid pace.

"No, mmm-mmm.....watch here......"

She gestured to right next to them, and he tentatively slid down the sofa until he was able to reach over and touch every part of their sweating, writhing bodies.

"G-Good," Kimberly moaned, feeling up Isabella's breasts, nudging the nipples between her fingers to make sure they were nice and solid before sucking a little on one.