Big Cock Boss Pt. 02 - Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex watched with jealousy leering from the depths of his soul, seeing Isabella writhe in agonising pleasure, a slave to the things being done to her.

"Y-yeeeahh Kimmm.." She moaned as Kimberly slid a tongue in and out of her ear, teasing the woman's nipples whilst pumping into her pussy.

"Yeah you take that...."

The cock began to rifle home, and Isabella was shaking as she was driven repeatedly into the cushions, Alex feeling a spurt of chemical pleasure in his own brain every time she moaned in delight.

He could feel the heat coming off their bodies.

Isabella began to moan at the ceiling as Kimberly joined her, and Alex was so scared and yet excited at the same time that he couldn't work out who he wanted to focus on more, Isabella, juices gushing down her crack and onto the sofa, or Kimberly, her glutes contorting, hard cock shining as it was pumped straight back into Isabella.

Alex quietly began to touch himself, figuring Kimberly was too in heat to notice.

"Oh-OH-OH-OHHHH!!!"

Isabella was busy having a body-wide orgasm, legs quaking as she groaned, and the sex became noticeably wetter, the hip snaps now wet meaty slaps.

Kimberly shivered, and just when Alex thought she was mid-orgasm, her eyes snapped open, and she fixed him with a glare.

"Hey.. did I say you could touch that fat ugly cock of yours?"

His breath left his lungs, and he whipped his hands from his dick, which was leaking white lava down the sides, screaming for release.

"UH!-...UH-NAH...No.... I was just..."

Her eyes were like red-hot pokers

"I hate liars... I think you owe me again, big time."

"O... okay....."

"Your turn."

"Huh?"

"Your turn!"

She gestured to Isabella whilst withdrawing her taut erection, now dripping with juices, from the waiting hungry pussy. Isabella groaned in frustration, looking like she was going to throw a tantrum from having her prize denied to her, before looking over at Alex, realisation dawning on her features.

"Oh... oh wow..."

Alex, who had been ready to pop twenty minutes ago, was positively frothing at the mouth as he responded.

"... Yes...."

He moved forward, and immediately Kimberly reached out for his cock.

Alex tried to block it.

"Hey... could you not...."

Kimberly's countenance changed from sweet and pretty to raging and aggressive, lines of fury cutting his face.

"YOU DRINK MY DRINKS, AND WANT TO FUCK MY GIRL, AND YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT ME TOUCHING YOU?"

Alex trembled, backing away.

"OH I'm sorry, I'm SORRY, you can...!"

"How dare you," whispered Kimberly, smoke seeming to come from her dark hair to curl towards the ceiling. "I thought you were different to all the others..."

"I-I am! Y-You can touch my cock!"

She fell silent, chewing an imaginary gobstopper.

Eventually...

She put out her hand, facing up.

"Place your penis in my hands, or get out."

He lowered his head, and shuffled, his trousers down by his ankles, to place his cock into her hand.

As he made to lower the shaft into it, she drew her fingers lower.

"But I get to play with it however I want... understand?"

"Yes..."

They looked at each other, an unspoken something exchanged, and then he lowered his package into her hand. Immediately her fingers sprang into a tight grip, like a bear trap.

"UHN!"

She began to jerk hard and fast.

"Uhnn-UHn-uhnn....."

"This is mine now, understand?"

"Y-yeah!......"

Her hand was delicious and cruel, jerking just hard and fast enough that it was bringing Alex to the brink, but not quite enough to tip him over the edge, his cock drooling uselessly onto the floor.

"My-my Alex... We are excited aren't we...?"

"Y-yeahhhhh... Uhn.....!"

Let's guide you in shall we?"

She began to roughly pull him by his cock towards Isabella, who eyed the cock approaching with trepidation once more, although not having a cock insider her was a far greater concern than being annihilated by a dick from the Gods.

She decided she would just have to deal with the girth.

The cock kept coming, Alex led like a dog on a leash towards Isabella's pussy.

"Ah... one thing first...."

Her spare hand closed around his balls as Kimberly gently manoeuvred behind him, and Alex moaned, becoming aware of the man's wet cock-head pat against his left ass-cheek.

"... Alex... I'm afraid I don't think I can trust you..."

"Nnnuhhhh...."

She jerked his cock and kneaded his balls so wonderfully that Alex's legs were quivering.

"So..... before we go into Isabella.... Darling could you move aside for a moment?"

Isabella gratefully shifted herself on shaking hands, and Alex stared in pained frustration as she crawled on her hands and knees, her dripping pussy and puckered flower pointing at him, as if mocking him for his incompetence, his uselessness. He whimpered as his hopes of losing his virginity crawled away from him.

He had been so close...

Isabella fell rather than laid down, slumping at the far end of the sofa, her expression becoming one of excitement for what was to come, locking eyes with him, lazily rubbing one of her firm nipples between her fingers.

"Good luck," she smiled, whilst staring at the two throbbing, leaking cocks, slime dripping from their slits, trailing all the way back down the shaft, although in Alex's case his effluence was so large that it glooped into large clumps, drizzling over the sofa beneath him.

"Wh-what?" whimpered Alex, his hands trembling, part of him wanting to stop Kimberly from handling him so invasively, another part drooling for more.

"Well.... In this position... It would make more sense if we did it like this...."

She took her hand from his balls with a last loving squeeze, and then placed a firm hand on his back guiding him forwards so that his hands were resting on the back of the sofa.

"Wha-.."

"Spread your legs."

"What? Why do...."

He felt the cock slide up against his buttcrack.

"HO-... Sorry I don't feel that we need to.... HO!...OH-!?"

It felt a lot bigger when it was up against him, and he made to stand up.

A hand reached the back of his neck and squeezed hard, keeping him in position.

"You owe me Alex... and remember, you can walk out and go back to your fucking deadbeat job...."

He shivered as her lips grazed his ear.

"... Or you can let me fuck you, and get everything you want, beyond your wildest dreams."

Alex knew he should run. He should go.

She clutched his raging cock between her fingers, and put in a filthy jerk that made his eyelids flutter.

"UHhHHhhhuuh-!"

"... Good answer."

Kimberly's wet head trailed all the way from the edge of his ass cheek to dead centre between his cheeks, and began to push through the two pillowy hills, Isabella's juices providing plenty of lubrication so even when he clenched automatically, the mushroom easily pushed through to the rim of his asshole.

"K... Kim....!!! OHHHH..!"

She growled and squeezed his neck a little harder.

"Take it, or leave. Last chance."

He glanced back at the smouldering figure who gave him a grin and a wink, kissing the air with those barbie-pink lips.

A whimper escaped him, heaving breathes into his lungs as he looked around the room for some sense of what he should do.

Isabella, who was breathing heavily in the corner, drank in the boy on his hands and knees, shaking as her lover's cock sat directly against his entrance, Kimberly grinning down at her prisoner. She looked radiant, like a true dominating minx, and Alex looked like the greenest, most innocent young man that they could have found, albeit it hilariously well endowed in comparison to... well any man she'd ever seen to be frank.

He'd bring the world to its knees when he realised how lucky he was.

She smirked. Best to bring him down a little whilst he was still a naïve soul.

She spoke three words to him.

"Take it honey."

He whimpered, and faced the wall, fingers tightening on the sofa.

"O-okay..."

Kimberly mouthed a 'thank you,' to Isabella, before sighing and pressing her hips forwards, and Alex gasped as he felt the invasive pressure of a cock knocking on his back door. The rim went tighter than he believed possible, and would have remained that way if Kimberly hadn't kept her hand reached around his belly. Suddenly his cock was being assaulted by a handjob so filthy that it was making his whole body tremble.

"O-O-oHHH!"

His anus relaxed instantly, and then a tiny scream escaped him as she shoved the head into his ass.

"HAIHUH!!!"

"Well done honey," hissed Kimberly, leaning over him, "You're so fucking hot..."

Alex mewled as the man kissed up his neck, slowing the jerks of his cock.

Then Kimberly pressed his hips forward.

"Uhhnnn...."

The feeling of a dick sliding against his rim was horribly invasive, and Alex quivered as every instinct screamed to push off, to stop this.

A slow jerk calmed him, Kimberly's hand rock solid on his eager appendage.

"Hnnn..."

It felt like it went on far longer than it should have, and when he looked back he was shocked to see he had only taken four of the six inches.

It steadily sank into him, and when the sharp hips of Kimberly met his pillowy ass, Alex bleated.

This was not how he had imagined his first time would be at all.

He tried to wiggle his ass, but it was tight against Kimberly, who rotated with him a bit, making him swoon, sweat beginning to dapple his brow.

"Uhhhhnnn..."

Isabella watched on greedily as Kimberly took her young lover for her own, hips gyrating and causing all sorts of twitches and mewls to emanate from the young buck, a soundtrack of innocence being broken, secret, private places exposed and desecrated, a thousand tiny stories all being re-written as Alex's body was introduced to the wonders of anal sex.

Kimberly was growling in delight.

"Oh Honey.. squeeze it... squeeze my cock with your ass..... UHN that's good!!"

He mewled as he contracted his anus around her, making the thing in him pulse.

"Huh!"

It was also causing ripples of pleasure to worm up his spine.

Then she began to pump.

"HUNuhhh!"

'Oh God.'

There were some seriously wonderful, yet invasive things going on in his core.

"UH... umm.. should we be... UHHN..."

Above him, he could almost feel her grinning.

"Oh relax, we've barely got started, slut."

Her cock was quite well placed inside him, and he grimaced as she began a steady pumping of her hips, a steady *phwap-phwap-phwap* that sounded even louder somehow after the moaning of Isabella and Kimberly that had taken place earlier, Alex trying to keep his own moans inside which was proving difficult, because Kimberly had found a spot which made him tremble and was jabbing it insistently with his cock.

"U...U-Un....."

Whilst they steadily bounced against each other, skin on skin slapping at a steady rate, Isabella's stare never left them. It was beautiful... Seeing a man go from scared and hurt, to unsure of himself, caught in a place where he didn't know what path he was being taken down... Kimberly's glutes and thighs were tightening like a panthers to keep him utterly cowed, his fingers clawing the edge of the sofa as she pursed her pretty pink lips and let out a hissed breath.

Isabella knew her cock must have been throbbing awfully hard inside Alex's anus, because the woman herself was beginning to sweat, eyes closing so she wouldn't cum, muttering to herself to stay strong. Alex didn't have such discipline, and his cock was swinging beneath him like a windscreen wiper, spurting cleaning fluid all over the sofa at a continuous rate.

Something caught beautifully.

"Uh-....uhhhh.....HUHHHH....!"

Alex's lips wobbled as he tried desperately not to whore-moan.

Kimberly sensed it.

"Go on," she whispered gleefully, grabbing his hips in a nastier fashion before slamming a thrust in that worked like magic to produce a prodigious whine of pure slutty release. "Scream for me!"

"NNNGGGYYYUUuhhhhh!"

"OH there we go," she hissed, and then Alex didn't stand a chance, rocking as the slender femboy began to pound him, gripping onto the cushions as Kimberly exorcised his ass of any traces of virginity.

Her balls began to slap against his, and suddenly the sounds of aggressive gay sex filled the room.

*phwap-phwap-phwap*

"UHnn-UHn-UHhhh-Kim-uhhhh!-!"

The two rutted like dogs.

The backs of his thighs and ass rippled like jelly whenever Kimberly connected with them. Alex's youthful energy on his face had transformed into emasculated pleasure, unable to hold back puppy-yips of pleasure with each ramming of her cock-head against his prostate.

*phwap-phwap*

"UUhhh-Uh-uh-u-huHH!"

A particularly high-pitched note brought tears to his eyes as she crushed his ass with a heavy blow, putting her whole body to contort herself at speed into him.

Then Kimberly turned on the afterburners, and Alex began to scream, the *Phwaps* becoming so aggressive they turned into loud, wet *THWAPS* that now rocked him back and forth.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP!"

"UHN-UHNNN-UGHH!"

It turned out that the muscles which were so carefully defined and shapely on the man's body to look as effeminate as possible were in fact wire cables that allowed him to snap his dick deep into Alex's body in an instant, and the shaft ravaging his insides was now bringing an incredible pressure that grew slowly, like a balloon inflating.

"UH-UGH-PUHH!"

Her balls were slamming into his, her body crushing his into the sofa beneath them.

He looked over at Isabella, half-pleading between wet, saliva-ridden lips for help.

"MHUuu-hel-PUH-UH-UH!"

Isabella watched on a greedy stare, her eyes twinkling as she enjoyed the show, a lazy finger working away at her sex. Her smile became wider as Alex let out a gut-wrenching keen that had his whole world spinning as Kimberly debased him, never slowing or giving him room to breathe, fucking him with his whole body.

"UUUHHHGHGHHhhhhhuhhhhuhuhh..."

*THWAPTHWAPTHWAP-!*

How did he have this much stamina?!

The room became a choir of slutty noises and hard sex.

He didn't know how long he was forced to moan and receive, but his asscheeks were beginning to get raw and aching as Kimberly's hips smacked against them again, and it was almost with relief that she withdrew her cock with a wet *POP*.

"OOhhhhhhh...."

A hand smacked his ass, making him squeal.

"OOOH!"

"You're not finished yet," grinning Kimberly, pushing him onto the sofa where he rolled onto his back.

The confusion at how good it felt with the man's cock inside him warred with his masculine instincts as he raised his hands up.

He couldn't like getting fucked in the ass... It's WRONG, everyone knows that!

Kimberly, instead of fighting through them, interlinked their fingers together.

"God you're so fucking amazing.... Come on, I'm nearly ready to cum in you!" he grinned eagerly, and somehow seeing how in heat and excited Kimberly was made his arms relax, letting the girlish figure push him back into a missionary straddle.

Then the man was pushing his mushroomed head back between his cheeks, grinning like a maniac as she watched it go in, and all the doubts began to recede as she began stimulating things that he couldn't undo, and suddenly pleasure was being fucked into him by Kimberly's undeniable power, and his whole body was tensing and jerking, muscles seizing up as his hands were suddenly clawing the sofa, and then the best part of all -

His whines began to form one constant low buzz, which upped to an unending series of moans punctured by now violent sheathings of Kimberly's cock in his ass.

"UUUUUGGUUHHH-*HUH*-UHHHHH-UHhh-yyyeahhhh-*HUH*-UUHHHHH!!!-..."

His full lips and smouldering eyes were now laced with unsullied lust, so fervent that Kimberly looked more aggressively male through it all, despite his beauty.

Alex was getting close.... And then.....

Kimberly slowed down.

Alex whined like a dog.

"You know what? You don't deserve to watch me when you cum... whores should have their first time doggystyle..."

Kimberly slowed, making Alex whine as he retracted his cock, slapping his ass.

*SMACK*

"Uhn!

"On your fucking hands and knees, slut."

He whimpered, and Kimberly stroked his hair.

"Hey... I'm just calling you that because you love it."

His knees shook as he lowered to his hands and knees, excitement built once more, and then she was sliding back inside him.

"UHNNN...!"

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

Kimberly was quickly back at motor pace, slamming her cock home, trying to break Alex beneath him whilst the slut was consumed by vile pleasure snapping from his ass to his brain.

"uUHHHNN!"

Below him his rigid cock was swinging like it was about to break through walls, and white spots had started to fly from the tip, sofa below him.

"Ooh that's hot," moaned Isabella, legs jerking as she watched the young man getting owned, the sound and musk of sex overpowering all else, just three people in the throes of their ecstasy. Alex tried to form words but his mouth no longer knew what it was doing, and he found the words he had been about to say no longer existed in his brain, replaced by a growing pressure that he just couldn't get away from.

"Mmmmh....MMHhhhh-!"

Oh God, it was going to turn into something crazy.

He began to push back, needing Kimberly's cock to find just the right spot, and the man above him growled as her new bitch began to slap his ass back onto his thrusting hips.

The skin-on-skin became almost painfully loud as the two began to judder and grunt, the pretty lady on top savaging the man beneath her with no mercy or withheld power.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

Alex's eyes bulged.

"I-I'M GONNA-!"

Kimberly went full Gorilla mode and rapid-fired ten cock-thrusts right to his centre that nearly broke him in half.

*PHWAP!-PHWAP!-PHWAP-!-PHWAP-!*

-UUUUUGHHHHH!"

A humungous trail of white liquid exploded from his cock, pleasure rifling up his spine as Alex's eyelids fluttered, and as the first line painted the sofa, he felt Kimberly's shaft throb inside his body, clamping them together, her arms coming to bear hug him.

"UUuuhhhh!!"

As Kimberly's cum-noises joined his, a huge leak of wetness covered his anal walls as Alex's cock continued to paint the area below with lines which were almost paintbrush strokes, they were so thick and wide.

They both juddered, Isabella moaning in the corner as her orgasm overtook her, watching the two figures glued together, knowing that Alex was getting internally savaged by Kimberly's brutal orgasm, enjoying her memories of what Kimberly's load felt like as she had experienced the same insemination many times.

The carnal sex she had just witnessed was perhaps the hottest she had ever witnessed, at least, without being involved herself, she thought lazily.

Alex's fingers were clawing the bed but he didn't notice; His cock was exploding everywhere like a fire extinguisher but it barely registered. All that mattered was Kimberly's cock throbbing inside him, the man's hands clutching his belly, the low moaning in his ear as a dam of heat built inside him.

"OOMMGUhhhh-! OHuhhhhh....."

"Lord protect," muttered Isabella as she watched Alex's balls somehow contract again, and again, mouth watering as she watched his horse-cock continue to spout white lava far beyond any man she had seen.

Even as Kimberly slumped on his back, sated, he continued, and Kimberly moaned as his asshole clenched her spent shaft like a fist, unsatisfied, uncontrollable.

It took a few more seconds before the long ropes, which had now formed a full avant-garde modern art installation beneath him, lessened, and with a final jerk, the last dribble fell.