Big Cock Boss Pt. 02 - Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheer heat and smell of the cum lake beneath Alex was like an aphrodisiac to all in the room. Isabella whining as she felt the urge to dive between the two figures and lap up the lake of icing like a human vacuum.

"Jesus," whispered Kimberly, coming up and realising what her lover had done beneath them. "My that's.... Goodness..."

Alex was clutching the sheets, and this time he was completely aware of it.

There was a man's dick in his ass. A man dressed up like a hooker had his balls resting snugly on his own. A woman (who Alex had not fucked, and still had no idea what it felt like to fuck,) was grinning at him, probably laughing at the humiliation.

He snivelled and made to get up, but Kimberly made it worse by hugging him tight again.

"Ah-ah... I didn't say you could run away did I?"

Eyes watering, head bowed, Alex merely whimpered in response.

"Shhhhhh..."

She hugged him tight and began to kiss his neck, rubbing his belly.

Feeling the disturbance of her dick inside him, and the cum now squelching inside his ass, was awful, but he gave himself over to the feeling of intimacy, and realised he'd never shared anything quite like it with anyone else. He was completely given over to Kimberly.

The breathing of both softened, and Alex closed his eyes and wiped them.

"You did so good... was that your first time?"

Alex nodded.

Kimberly and Isabella both looked at each other, eyebrows raised.

It made the experience even hotter.

What had formed as a potential idea as soon as Kimberly had seen Alex's cock began to morph into a fully formed plan. This man had the tools, the looks, and the desire, to become something truly incredible.. and a little scary, Kimberly mused.

"By the way... my other name is Cameron."

"H-hi Camer-"

Kimberly placed a finger on his lips.

"You won't ever call me that, do you understand?"

Alex shivered.

"Mh..yes Kimberly."

"Mistress Kimberly."

"M-mistress Kimberly."

She nodded, and this time the withdrawal of her cock was like a wet plunger being pulled.

*SHHHHHPOP-SPPLLLURGGE*

Alex moaned as cum exploded out of his bowels, and Kimberly and Isabella both chuckled as it bubbled out of his ass like a jacuzzi jet, softening to a waterfall which ran down the insides of his legs.

"My God Kim, little harsh don't you think?"

"Shouldn't have been such a good fuck then should he?"

Alex was still in the all-fours position, gingerly moving his arm.

"Did I say you could move?"

He froze, and he was sure Isabella had to stifle a titter as Kimberly stroked his back.

"Good boy.... I will allow you to clean yourself up."

Alex got up on shaky legs, and grabbed a nearby box of tissues.

"My God.... How's that for a cherry poppin'?" Isabella asked gleefully.

Alex felt like he wanted to disappear into the walls, but Kimberly's expression became devious, almost scary. She knew that this was a boy with the looks, the desperate, filthy lust.... The equipment, she noted with a raised eyebrow, staring at that python between his legs. Most important of all however... he seemed like a truly lovely boy.

Kimberly had made up her mind.

Alex was about to be shown the keys to money, power and sexual deviance of the highest order. He'd need all his tools to succeed, plus more besides... Luckily, Kimberly was a mentor to those in need.

"Hey... did I say you were done bitch?"

Alex was about to say sorry, tears welling up, when he realised he wasn't talking to him.

Isabella's mouth had opened and closed, chest beginning to expand.

Kimberly wouldn't be able to keep going, would he?.. Isabella had been fucked by him many times before, but today... she seemed to be a different animal entirely.

"I... oh wow...you did not..."

Kimberly withdrew several large notes from his purse.

Isabella eyed them hungrily.

"I'm gonna work you hard for every single one of these.... Understand, slut?"

Isabella gulped and nodded.

"Well then..."

Alex made to leave as Kimberly advanced on the suddenly nervous woman, but was stopped with a click of fingers.

"Stay," said Kimberly.

"Oh...oh sorry-..."

"And don't talk!"

"S-....."

Alex settled back, to watch the show.

What Kimberly did to pleasure Isabella; making her moan, making her slave with her mouth and pussy for every single bill that was placed on her body over the next hour, imprinted itself in Alex's brain forever.

***

Alex re-adjusted his tie for the fourth time, and clutched a chair nearby as he limped back to where Dennis had been, glancing at the watch.

The vision of Isabella clutching Kimberly's back, of her legs wrapped around the figure as he came in her repeatedly, swirled in Alex's skull as he came over to where they had been sitting originally.

His asshole felt... wet.

He looked around for Dennis.

It had been nearly two and a half hours... surely the man wasn't still....

His eyebrows rose as he spotted Dennis in exactly the same position he was from before, looking quite intensely at another set of women who at this point barely bothered to look his way. He looked more awake than when he had come in, eyes wide. He was also rubbing his nose frequently, and Alex surmised he might have taken some sort of drug.

Another, shorter man was sitting next to Dennis, and they were in the middle of leaning over, muttering something with smiles on their faces.

Alex grimaced and decided there was nothing for it, walking back.

"Hey."

"Oh HEY, it's the new kid! You're lookin' pretty lousy... had a good time?"

"It was fine," he responded a little too quickly.

Dennis grinned.

"Suuuuuure..."

Alex gestured to the other man, hoping to change the subject.

"Hi, I-I'm... Al..ex."

The other man stood up, barely 5'7, a warm smile on his face, teeth so white it hurt to look at, a picture-perfect short back and sides that still showed how healthy and full his hair was.

"BLAH, a pleasure.... Dennis here said you were opening your contact book, if you know what I mean."

He gave Alex a wink that made his face redden.

"W-what do you..."

"OH don't worry about it... if you want to get anywhere you gotta bend over a little to get that work experience haha.... Workin' your way up the ladder huh? I didn't know Constance inc. had a new up-and-comer...."

"Oh, I work in Vickers??? Actually..."

The man screwed up his face as if confused.

"Huh? But you... you just let Kimberly fuck you right?"

Alex's face went bright red.

"What? N-no....."

The man saw straight through it.

"But you were in her private room.. you let her fuck you... and you don't work in Constance....."

His voice lowered.

"So you.... Just let her buttfuck you for fun? Like no perks? Future prospects? Leads? Nothing...?"

"Uh..... I..."

The man's face contorted like he was going to vomit.

"OH DEAR GOD DENNIS ARE YOU HEARING THIS?!"

The man's mouth burst open... and laughter poured forth. Thick, gleeful laughter.

"WAY TO GET PLAYED OH GOD!!"

His sides must have hurt, because he was almost bent double, tears coming to his eyes as people turned to see what was going on.

Dennis was smirking, and Alex wondered what on earth he'd done to deserve this as the faces went from mild curiosity to intrigue, and even some of the dancers glanced in their direction.

"Um... right... look Dennis I'm feeling a little tired..."

"Oh I bet you are."

He flinched.

"..Yeah... I'll... I'll see you guys..."

He marched to the door as fast as his jelly legs would take him, carrying him into a few patrons by accident who laughed at him to get lost, before he was out of the club and desperately hailing a taxi.

###