Big Companies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? This is an Aussie guy I've been talking with, Byron, says he'd like to meet you."

Sasha sighed and took his hand. It wasn't Thom's fault, he wasn't to know Sasha had been nailed for the best part of the previous ninety minutes. He probably thought she was feeling refreshed from a break from sex.

The Aussie took her up the stairs to a dark corner of seats. Pulling his pants down enough to get his erection free, he sat, inviting Sasha to his lap. She held his cock up.

"Why does it have to be so big?" she sighed, putting it in place and letting him pull her hips down on to it. The guy untied the cardigan and put it on the floor, then the same with her bikini top. Fully naked she sat back full-depth on his cock and let him fondle her breasts.

"Someone has made a mess of these," he said, then came forward to add his tag to an empty piece of skin. Sasha held his head tight and screamed as the bruise damaged her breast. In the music, no one noticed. The guy put another painful bruise on her neck, then brought her mouth to his to kiss as she humped her pelvis on his cock. She had had so much sex, yet Sasha felt better filled than unfilled. She found herself moaning into the kiss, enjoying the size of it piercing her insides. They were moving slowly and deliberately, the most intimate sex she had all night. Sasha offered the unbruised side of her neck to mark, then her shoulder blade, then the underside of her breasts. She liked this guy's smell. She liked his mouth. And his cock.

The music began to noticeably soften, there weren't so many thump-thump-thump tunes on any more.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked her.

Sasha held her abdomen. "Inside as far as you can. I'll take you home with me."

He didn't cum straight away, continuing to hold her ass and enjoy her pelvis rolling in his lap. A guy came from behind, reaching around and gripping Sasha's bruised breasts. Byron pulled Sasha forward against his body to break the guy's hold and keep her protected.

"Thank you," she kissed him. "My breasts hurt."

"How's your cunt?"

"That one's okay," she smiled. "You can use it as you like."

"People are watching us," the guy said.

"I know."

"You don't mind guys watch you get fucked?"

Sasha shook her head, doing what she'd done on the beach, dragging herself up and down the shaft so people behind could see.

"I'm thirsty, though," Sasha said as they kissed.

"Okay. Just let me cum first."

"Sure. Put it in deep, so it stays in," Sasha asked, then stroked up and down his shaft to help milk him.

"Oh, I can feel it twitch," Sasha said, kissing him as he ejaculated. "I love it."

Byron pulled up his pants, picked up her bikini top and cardigan and walked her naked to the water stop. A sprinkling of guys gathered for the carrion, but Byron growled them away.

"Her tits hurt," he yelled. "No more. She's done tonight."

"Yeah, right, after you've had your fill," one guy complained.

"Fuck off, mate, over there. Go. That's right, over there, you boofhead."

After drinking a bottle of water in one hit, Sasha carried another as Byron put her bikini top on and tied it. He held up her cardigan to wear as a cardigan.

"Geez F Christ that stinks. What the fuck did you do to it?"

"Just tie it round bottom. I got it from lost and found, I didn't have my pants. This covers the back."

"Needs putting in the bin. Come on, let's find your guys and get breakfast."

"Breakfast?"

"There's an after party cafe. Can do shots and stuff, too."

They'd made it to daylight. Outside, the dawn light flooded the sky. Thom, the Canadians, Byron and three of his mates came along to the breakfast cafe. Sasha noticed the car she had sex with Mr. Wills was gone. But parked near the club was the car of their driver.

"Wait!" she said and ran over and tapped on the window.

"Good morning ma'am," the driver smiled.

"You didn't wait here all night, I hope?"

"No ma'am, I slept. I just got back."

"We've been up all night," Sasha said proudly.

"I can tell," the driver nodded. "Here, I brought this in case. A spare I keep."

He handed over a small dress.

"You are a professional!" Sasha said, impressed. She untied the cardigan and let it fall to the ground, pulling the white and orange floral summer dress over her bikini top and naked ass and pussy. "You are such a nice guy. You must join us for breakfast!"

"No, no, no, no. I will wait."

"You're coming," she said, opening the door. "I'm buying your breakfast."

"Oh?" said the driver stepping out. "And where is your purse?"

"Okay," Sasha conceded. "You are going to buy us breakfast, and I'm going to pay you when we get back. Do NOT touch that. Leave that cardigan there. It's not mine, and it smells like rats pee. Leave it alone, let's go,"

It was lucky the driver was there and knew them. Thom had no money, no phone, no room key, and no yellow bikini bottom, it had all been lost. Byron paid for breakfast, which was nice, but he nodded it was a fair deal given what Sasha let him leave behind in her pussy.

The driver helped with everything else. While Thom was doing shots with the boys - Sasha stuck to coffee - the driver phoned the hotel to send a message to our respective partners that he had us, we were safe, but back late because of breakfast. He also managed to get back into the club as they cleaned to get the yellow bikini bottoms from lost and found, but the phone seemed gone. It was almost eight when the boys all lost steam. Thom only just made it to the car before crashing asleep. Sasha closed her eyes next to him, but slept lightly. The pill was still keeping her up, that and the coffees.

It was almost nine by the time they were at the hotel. The driver got reception to give Sasha a new room key and he helped carry the almost lifeless Thom up to her room. Josh and May had already left for the last day with the company. Thom was seriously out of it, crashing on Sasha's bed.

"He can't sleep there like that, he's filthy. Do you have time, can you help me clean him up and then get him back to bed?"

"Of course."

It was a cumbersome task. They had to get Tom undressed, into the shower standing up and then drying him off and get him back to the bed. The driver had to get physically closer to Tom without clothes than he wanted, the poor guy.

"If you still have time, you can come and have a morning shower with me?" Sasha asked, trying to make it up to him.

He smiled and nodded.

It was a long and steamy shower. The driver washed every bit of Sasha. They kissed passionately as she tugged his fat erection. He took his time in bending her over and enjoying her cunt before finally adding to the cesspool of semen she had in her pussy. Even after they'd mated, he stayed to kiss and touch her until Sasha could keep her eyes open no more. The driver let himself out and Sasha crawled in to bed naked with Thom. Sleep had never come so quickly.

When Josh came in at four, his trip officially done, Sasha and Thom were still sound asleep, and had wrapped their naked bodies together under the covers. Josh slowly pulled down the sheets, careful not to wake them. He shuddered to see the state of his wife's tits and neck. They had been monstered. He took photos of her and Thom wrapped in the sheets and naked with each other.

Josh pulled the blanket back up and took a photo of Thom at an angle that you couldn't tell he was undressed, and couldn't tell Sasha's tits were pushed against his upper arm.

He sent a text to May. 'Yours is here sound asleep. I'll send him home when he wakes.

'Thx.'

Josh pulled the sheet off Sasha again and looked closely at the damage to her tits. It got him rock hard to think of the mouths that must have been latched onto his wife's breasts, and neck, and sucking her so hard. Did it turn her on? Did she cough up her pussy?

Josh took a large bottle of Heineken from the fridge and went to sit on the balcony banana-seat to unwind and reflect. It has been a mad crazy week. Fun, but exhausting. He had ignored Sasha completely, no wonder people didn't bring spouses. And to top it off, he had pushed her to go to a mad all-night party without him, and look what had happened to her. He worried that when Sasha woke, she would blame him for the damage to her tits. He'd warned her guys would try it on, he knew what she was wearing was risqué, and he sent her to the wolves. It was lucky she was home at all, not just damaged.

When Sasha woke, she looked around the room. Thom was in bed with her. No Josh, she thought, not thinking to look on the balcony. She wrapped herself around Josh, using her body to wake him up. It was a slow process, and Thom's waking groans made Josh ready himself to go back inside - but as he lifted his head to look around the curtain, he saw those two in a clinch, kissing intimately. Sheets down and off, Sasha rolled on top of him, rubbing her nudity sensually against his. It looked like she was rubbing her slit along his shaft. Sasha squealed in pain when he pulled her up to suck on a bruised breast, but didn't stop him.

"We better shower quickly," Sasha said, rolling off and getting up. "I'm not sure what time they'll be back."

"How are you going to explain all this?" Thom asked, getting up and gripping her bruised breasts. Sasha again winced but didn't stop him.

"Come on, quickly."

Sasha grabbed Thom by the erection and pulled him by it into the bathroom.

"Wow," Josh said to himself. "Those two hooked up last night. I really shouldn't have left her alone."

He crept into the room quietly once he heard the shower running. He picked up his keycard and things and quietly walked out, retreating to the bar downstairs. Part of him wanted to catch them in the shower together, but he thought it wiser to let it run its course. Walking in on them would require him to be angry, it would be his duty. Letting it go to see what happened next gave him more options.

And it was true, if Josh had gone into the shower he would have seen his wife fighting back the pain as Thom gave her a long hard slamming, knowing it may be his last. Even Thom didn't know the extent of Sasha's debauchery in the last day and a half. If he knew, he would have been more empathetic to her pain, would have gone easier as he fucked her into the tiles.

"Oh, I love it," Sasha groaned as Thom finally ejaculated full depth in her cunt. Being cum in was Sasha's new favorite thing. She couldn't imagine being near a guy and not putting his cock in her, not having him cum in her. It's what every guy she met had done to her in the last two days. Some of the men that ejaculated into her on the dance-floor, she didn't even know their face, let alone their name.

With Thom, though, it wasn't just his cum. They kissed longingly, too, after coming out to dry and dress.

"I hate putting pants on," Sasha complained.

"At least use the see-through bikini," Thom consoled her, "People can still see your slit, even if it's officially dressed."

"I better wear a t-shirt over the top though. The longer it takes for Josh to see these hickeys...."

"You have to face it some time. And they're all over your neck as well. Better to leave them on show, go on the front foot. If he's going to see them anyway, hiding them will only reinforce that you did bad. Let it all out, take it front on."

"You think?"

So Sasha went down to the bar in just her see-through bikini. To look at her cunt, it didn't look as fucked as it had been, but her breasts and neck were scandalous. Every piece of skin around her nipples had been branded, even the driver had added some.

"Sasha!" Josh yelled out, seeing her before she saw him. "Over here!"

Josh was sat with one of his colleagues. David was it? From California, or Seattle? Sasha couldn't not go, so she and Thom walked slowly toward him, unable to hide her slit or breasts. There was going to be a 'reveal' of her bruised condition, but this was not how she expected it would happen. Of course Sasha wasn't to know that Josh had seen it already, so his cool reaction wasn't really as cool as it appeared.

"Sasha, Thom, come sit," Josh stood, holding and kissing his wife. "Going for a swim?"

"We were," Sasha said. Sasha could feel David's eyes trying to look and not look at her body. When she sat down she wanted to fold her arms over her chest, but it would make her look like she knew she shouldn't be dressed like that. As Thom had said, she needed bravado on her side to get through the reveal with the least amount of damage.

"I'll get drinks," Josh said, standing and going to the bar, leaving his wife and her damaged breasts to talk with David and Thom.

"Are you still going back to the company thing today?" she asked nervously. With Josh away from the table David was openly staring.

"Nope. We're done."

"The whole thing? Finished?"

"I thought you had drinks tonight?"

David shook his head. "Everyone is tired. Anyone that wants can come here, but so far only Josh and me."

They talked about some of the things the company had arranged over the last few days, and when people were leaving.

"Sasha and Thom went to the all-night foam party last night," Josh said, passing drinks off a tray then sitting.

"I've heard about that," David said.

"How was it?" Josh asked. "By the look of your tits baby, it must have pretty wild."

"That happened at the nightclub?" David laughed, then said to Josh, "You didn't do that?"

"Not me," Josh said, hands up. "Last time I sucked Sasha's tits, they were completely clean. Must have been done last night."

"Who did it?" David flat out asked.

"People on the dance-floor," Thom answered, "It was crazy out there."

"Guys just came up and sucked your tits?" Josh laughed. Sasha knew her husband well, but couldn't tell if it was a real laugh or not.

"No!" Sasha defended herself. "There's proper dancing. It's not just a random guy."

"So they kiss your lips before they suck your tits?" David joked.

"Of course," Sasha said, flushing red.

"It was like that everywhere. Random hook ups everywhere," Thom chimed in. "Fucking amazing."

"So, you got kissed a lot? And felt up?" Josh asked his wife, as plainly as he could. He didn't want to sound accusatory. Sasha nodded, turning an even deeper red.

"Top off? People watching?" Josh asked.

Sasha nodded again. "Yes."

She was trying to remain stoic, but was faltering.

"You lost your clothes?"

"The t-shirt is gone, but I still have the yellow bikini."

"How did you keep that?"

"I kept those," Thom said. "I have pockets."

"You had your pants off too?" Josh asked.

"It was dark, no one could see," Sasha said, taking a deep breath. "And anyway, the security guy gave me a cardigan to wrap around so my ass wasn't bare when I walked out of the dance floor."

"How deep was the foam?" David asked, cutting off Josh's next question.

"When it sprays, over your head," Sasha said.

"And you're in there naked?" Josh asked. "No wonder you got all that happen to you."

"I asked you to go with me," Sasha said.

"Hey, I know! It's okay," he said, "I knew something would happen. It's...a bit worse than I thought...I thought it would just be touching. But you're back. You're safe."

"And pregnant?" David asked cheekily.

"Can't," Josh jumped in. "Even if she did, she's protected."

"Well, here's cheers to not having someone else's baby," David shouted, holding up his beer. Thom tried not to seem anxious, clinking his glass and escaping to take a turn buying drinks.

"You've got a great body, Sasha," David said in a friendly way.

"Thank you," Sasha said, instinctively standing up to help Thom take the drinks off the tray. She heard a purr from David taking in the view of her slit, facing him directly.

"Josh, you're a colleague, you are a friend, but if your wife was near me buried in a ball of foam, I would not do the right thing by you," David admitted.

"Either would I," Josh shrugged. "She's a babe, right?"

"I'm right here!" Sasha squirmed. "At least wait til I'm not here before talking about having sex with me."

Overall, though, Sasha had got off lightly. They made her squirm, but it was small consequence for what she had done. Even when the whole story was repeated when Shon turned up, and then Akash. Thom had slunk off to see his wife May, but Sasha had to put up with all the visibility and attention her mesh bikini gave her body. The story embellishments ironically took the heat out of the truth. By the time a guy called Soren came down for a drink while he waited for his airport transfer, he was told Sasha was nailed by five different guys, and spit-roasted on the dance-floor. If only they knew how close that was to the actual events, Sasha shuddered.

David, Josh and her were last ones standing, seeing the bar closed at eleven.

On the way up the stairs, Josh stopped suddenly and said to David, "You wanna fuck her?"

"Do you mind?"

"I'm okay," Josh said. "Sasha, do you mind? Go with Dave. Give him a proper go at you. Then send her home after you're done?"

"That's great," David said. "Really appreciate that. Been looking at her all night. Would be nice to pull open that slit. See how deep it goes."

"Goodnight David," Sasha said, taking her man's hand. "He's joking. Good night."

"I'm not," Josh protested, slurring. Nevertheless, he allowed himself to be taken by Sasha to their room.

"He would have loved fucking you," Josh protested. "Give the poor guy a ride."

"You'll thank me tomorrow," Sasha sighed, dragging them into the shower. "Let's wash, get a good sleep. Home tomorrow."

Josh was too tired to get hard as they washed each other and Sasha didn't encourage it. Her pussy ached from overuse, it was a delight to fall back asleep even though it was only eight hours after she woke up.

In the morning Josh woke first, pulling the sheets off his wife and gently touching her bruised tits.

"Does it hurt?" he asked when her eyes opened.

Sasha nodded, then flinched as he squeezed.

"I'm sorry about Dave last night," Josh said. "That was awful of me."

"Don't be silly. You were being generous. You were thinking about him enjoying a fuck, letting a friend take a turn."

"Even so...I'm sorry. I'm glad you stopped it."

"I'm okay," Sasha smiled. "You were being nice. You could have been upset with me for showing my body outside. That mesh bikini doesn't hide anything."

"I bought it for you. Can't really get upset if you wear it."

"Embarrassing they know I'm shaved, though. In hindsight I should have left it covered, those guys can see all of me down there through those pants."

"These hickeys," Josh said, fingering her breasts and neck. "Crazy how much there is."

"I'm sorry," Sasha felt compelled to say.

"Guys danced with you?"

"Yeah."

"Up close, held you, and kissed you?"

"Mmmm."

"Hands on you?"

"Yes," Sasha sighed.

"You were naked?"

"Only for a little while."

"You got fingered?"

"My pants were off, right? Guys are not going to just leave my vagina alone."

"That's a yes?"

"Josh, I'm really sorry. If I knew it would be like that, I would never have gone without you."

"Did Thom? Is one of those hickeys his?" Josh asked.

"Yes," Sasha said, laying down, shutting her eyes and growling. She had to assume May might find something out and tell Josh. "He slept here when we got back."

"Naked?" Josh asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes. We had a shower. I shouldn't have gone last night. Not alone."

"Did you get fucked?" Josh finally asked.

"I don't think so," Sasha said, uncertain of how to answer.

Josh laughed. "Don't think so? What does that mean?"

"There was a guy... in front kissing me. A different guy was behind me. What he put in me, it was so big I thought it must be his penis, but Thom said later the guy was using his hand, trying to fist me. He said he wasn't using his cock... so I don't think I got fucked," Sasha lied.