Big Companies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they made it to the car just after ten-thirty, Sasha was feeling completely new. The sperm of three men was swimming in her. She was going out at midnight with her ass on show, and Josh had conceded he expected her to be kissed and felt up. Only days ago she didn't felt grown up enough to be ejaculated into, yet now...she felt aggressively in search of it. Thom had helped her uncover her passion, but clearly there was a latent desire to have her pants off in public. With men.

The driver was the same one, he happily helped them into the car. Sasha pushed back into him when Thom wasn't looking, encouraging him to run a hand along her thigh and bare ass. The drive, however was quiet.

At the location, they met the three Canadian boys out front. They gave over the tickets, which weren't particularly expensive but Thom transferred money to them anyway. There was a line up to get in, but once it was time it moved quickly.

"How many people does it hold?" Thom asked as we neared the front door.

"Couple of hundred maybe?" Rich said. "Here, we better take these before we go in."

He handed all of them a white tablet.

"What is it?" Sasha asked.

"You won't stay up til dawn without it."

Sasha looked at Thom, he nodded that she'll be fine.

"It will save money on alcohol, but drink lots of water."

All of them swallowed, so Sasha did too, nervous about what she just took. Inside they walked down a short hall and through a black curtain to a large room. There were colored lights all around the high ceiling, with laser lighting and strobes and spotlights smashing your eyes. A cheer went up as the gentle music changed to boom - and the thumping dance beat started. People were crowding the dance pit already and screaming and jumping. Around the dance floor. Steps went up to a level where people could look down from silver railings. There were bars at each end and some places to sit in back in the darkness, all lights focused on the dance floor. Bondy handed her a plastic bottle of water and they looked down onto the burgeoning madness. It was too loud to talk so Bondy grabbed her hand and led her down into the throng. Why not, right? May as well dance, that's what they were there for. The others, Thom included, drifted to Sasha and back into the crowd as the mosh morphed with the music and lights. Strangers bumped her hips and spun span with her as Sasha's head lightened and her arms and legs moved strangely, as if not powered by her. She felt dizzy from the strobes, but alive and awake like never before.

When the DJ counted down to the first spray of foam it was nothing like she expected. The bubbles cannoned down from above, plastering them. The squeals were fever-pitch, Sasha adding to the din. And it went deep, higher than your head in parts. Wow, wow, wow, Sasha exploded, dancing, spinning and jumping though the bubbles. They were clean, not sticky. Somehow she bumped into Thom. He gripped her bikini bottoms and pulled them down and off.

"I'll keep them in my pocket," he yelled. Sasha couldn't hear, her senses slammed by the music and foam and the people around them. If any staff noticed she only had a short t-shirt and bikini top on, they didn't complain. It was mostly lost in the bubbles, and even after the mess on the dance floor cleared, enough of them stuck to her to make it not obvious. Despite having people she knew nearby, Sasha was partying alone. She wasn't able or interested in communicating with people around her, the music was too loud, the lights too dark or distracting, and the tablet she took was messing with her sensibility.

The second time the foam poured down, some guy grabbed her and kissed her. Sasha didn't know who he was, but when his tongue went in her mouth, she gave hers to him, too. His hands were on her bare ass, then one hand between her legs. One finger went deep, then two. Sasha kissed madly at the guy's lips and he drove her pussy crazy finger-fucking her. And then suddenly he was gone, Sasha didn't know why or where. She stood spinning aimlessly to the music, copying girls nearby. She'd never been a dancer, but right then her inhibition was zero, Sasha was guided entirely by joy. Spin, spin, spin, stop. A different boy held her...oh, the fingers up her cunt felt just as good, her tongue danced in his mouth. Oh, his beard scratched, though. His fingers started to hurt inside her vagina. How many had he put in there?

"Thom," Sasha gasped, suddenly spun around.

"Sorry buddy," he yelled over the music at the guy who pulled his hand out of Sasha. "She's my wife."

"Then put some pants on her," the guy yelled back. He wasn't angry, it was simply the only way to be heard.

Thom led Sasha up the steps and away from the dance floor.

"This place is amazing," Sasha yelled.

"Huh?"

"Amazing!" Sasha yelled again.

"You like having your pants off, right?" Thom yelled back.

Sasha blinked. That wasn't what she meant. She felt below to her hips and between her legs. Wow, her pants were off. Did Thom do that earlier? Wow, the thought gave her chills, she was in a night club with no pants on. It was amazing, Thom was right.

Just then the foam jetted down again and Sasha broke away to rejoin the madness of the dance pit.

A guy held her from behind, Sasha couldn't know who. She could feel his hard-on through his pants on her ass, and wiggled back at it. Under the cover of the foam, he pulled his shorts banding down enough to release himself. Pushing down beneath her ass, Sasha leaned forward to help him get in. People were dancing around and jumping and bumping into them but no one seem to realize that some guy was pumping at her, and ejaculating deep in her pussy. After his twitching had stopped, he was out and gone, leaving Sasha to wonder which guy had just mated her. She could feel semen pour out and run down and tickle her thigh, but with the lights and the mess and the noise, people around her were oblivious.

"Hey, hey, Sasha," Thom said, coming from in front of her. She held him and kissed passionately, biting his lip. Thom grabbed her bare ass and lifted a leg around him.

"Have you ever been fucked in a nightclub?" he yelled in her ear.

"Not until tonight," Sasha yelled back.

While st Sasha meant her answer past-tense, Thom took it as about-to-happen, an invitation to fuck her. Sasha didn't mind, she happily followed Thom into the boys toilet and let him drill her up against the wall of a cubicle. Thom pulled her t-shirt off and threw it to the ground, gripping her breasts under the yellow material. The toilets were not as loud as the dance floor, guys could hear the grunts of sex, climbing up to watch over the cubicle walls. One guy leaned far enough to unlatch and open the door, increasing the audience but Thom took it in his stride. He proudly turned Sasha to the crowd and let them see the beauty he was nailing.

Sasha had given up on trying to hold the cum in her anymore. Back in the club her bottom half was more obviously naked without her t-shirt. Wearing only her skimpy yellow bikini top, she was passed from guy to guy on the dance floor amongst all the foam. She never thought she'd kiss so many boys in her life, let alone in one night. Her head was spinning, she wanted to keep going and going. She was kissing one boy while a completely different one was unloading his sperm into her from behind. It was madness. At one time she was even kissing Thom as a guy was humping her behind.

"Who is he?" Sasha yelled at his ear. "I can feel him cumming"

"I have no idea," Thom yelled back, then tongued her mouth as a stranger held deep and shot his cum into Sasha. The guy stayed in her until his cock shrunk, Thom and Sasha kissing the whole time. When he left, Thom held Sasha tight, hands all over her.

"I'm completely naked," Sasha complained.

"You still have your top," Thom yelled.

"How am I going to get home?"

"I have your pants in my pocket!"

"Really?" Sasha said, relieved. "Don't leave without me."

"Of course not!"

"I need more water!"

The two of them moved up out of the dance pit to the bar area, Sash's bare back and ass entirely visible. Waters were free, they both necked a bottle each then took one more to carry.

"I'm too naked," Sasha said again. "People are all staring at me like I'm strange."

"Your top is fine..." Thom shrugged, "Just keep the rest covered in foam."

The Canadians emerged from the crowd to surround Sasha for a time, giving her a break from the attention of potential mates. But when she pushed through the crowd to the bathroom, the attention was as you'd expect a gorgeous babe in just a bikini top would get. A number of hands grabbed at her ass, but most comments were flattering and no one stopped her getting to the loo. It was on the way back out she got held up - by security.

"Come with me!" the huge bouncer said. Sasha was terrified. The guy held her by the forearm and pulled her toward the door. For sure she was going to be turfed out, in just a bikini top. Onto the street. Shit! But just before the door, the guy swiped a card into a small quiet office away from the noise and mess of the club.

"Where's your pants?" the guy said scarily.

"My...husband has them in his pocket."

The guy nodded.

"Your breast, that's a nasty bruise coming out of the bikini. He been hurting you?"

"No, I wanted it," Sasha tried to explain the hickey. "He'll be wondering where I am."

"You can't go like that. You will get assaulted."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not safe."

"I'll go get them from him," she promised.

"Not like that you won't."

The guy fished around in a cardboard box, digging out bits and pieces like sunglasses and bandanas and even bras. The only shorts were massively too big.

"Here, this cardigan will be long enough." The guy threw it at Sasha. It was a white long, soft button-up type.

"Oh my god! It stinks!" she said, tossing it back. The guy sniffed and laughed. He had to concede, it may have been in the box too long.

"Try it like this," he suggested. The guy put the arms around her waist and tied them. It did nothing to hide her bare slit.

"But from behind, you can't tell at all," he said. "You'll be less trouble than without it. Go get your husband and put your pants back on."

"Yes, sir," Sasha said aggressively.

"What are you on?" the guy squinted at her.

"I'll go find him," Sasha said instead, trying to act sober.

The security guard ejected her back into the throng. Sasha did feel better with her ass covered up. Her pussy was on show, but definitely not as noticeable. She couldn't find Thom and the Canadians, though. The foam was back full blast, maybe they were buried in it?

"Sasha? Sasha Giles?" a voice yelled from beside her. Sasha was not a Giles anymore, not since getting married. She turned to the voice.

"Mr. Wills?"

Oh no, Mr. Wills had been her home-room teacher in ninth grade. And her science teacher the following year.

"Wow, look at you!" he beamed from ear to ear. "Who are you here with?"

"No one really," Sasha tried to explain. "A work thing, one of the staff's husband, and three gay guys I met yesterday...."

"Come on, I'll buy you a drink!"

Sasha was super thirsty. When he gave her a vodka lime soda she drank it so fast, he bought her another.

"Who are you here with?" Sasha yelled.

"Other teachers!"

The look on Sasha's face made him laugh.

"No need to worry," Mr. Wills laughed. "I changed schools. You won't know these ones."

"Ah! That's good. I'm dressed...a bit...umm."

"Yes," Mr. Wills nodded, getting glimpses of her slit when the lights flashed bright over them. "Back in school, it's easy to forget you girls grow up after you leave."

"I'm really not like this," Sasha blushed, embarrassed to run into a teacher who knew her back before she'd even been on a date with a guy. What must he think of her?

"I know," Mr. Wills said, "But on a beach holiday, things go crazy sometimes."

"I'm sorry," Sasha said as if she'd been caught doing something wrong.

"Come over," Mr. Wills said, getting out of the way of the bar traffic. He had her gently against a wall. He reached forward and put his hand inside Sasha's bikini top, weighing her breast as he squeezed and touched.

"Your tits have come in nice. I always remember you as a skinny kid."

"Mr. Wills...you're my teacher."

"Was."

"I was a kid back then."

"Which makes having your tits in hand even more interesting."

Mr. Wills reached behind her neck and undid the bikini tie. Both breasts fell naked to him and his hands.

"Never thought I'd hold these," he smiled, then kissed her mouth. Sasha gave him her tongue and he took it, her tits in his hand as they kissed. When he pulled the cardigan loose, it hit the floor, his hand on her ass, then around fingering her wet slit.

"Sasha Giles. Amazing," he yelled at her ear, kissing her neck and face and tits. "Come on, my car's outside. Let's do this properly."

"Seriously? You want to take me outside?"

"Come on," he said determinedly.

"I can't go like this."

Mr. Wills agreed, retrying her bikini and the cardigan. When she went out holding the hand of an older man, she bumped into Bondy.

"Don't let Thom leave without me!"

"You know this guy?"

"He's my home-room teacher," she yelled, being pulled away. The security guard at the door assumed Sasha had found her husband as he stamped their pass out.

"Need some air," she slurred, making an excuse for getting out.

"Don't take another pill," he advised, "You're wasted enough."

"I won't," she frowned, wondering why he would think that.

Mr. Wills open the back of his rented four wheel drive, lay down the seats, lay towels on the flat seat and pushed Sasha up and in. He pulled the door down closed behind him.

"Take your clothes off," he told Sasha. She complied, regressing back to doing as the teacher says. There was a good moon, enough for Mr. Wills to see his student's body clearly. He pulled tools his own pants off, erection sprinting free.

"Miss Giles, suck my cock."

On her hands and knees, naked Sasha took her home room teacher's cock in hand and then mouth. She licked, kissed and sucked.

"Geez, Giles, were you this much of a slut at school?"

"No," Sasha shook her head, sucking the last cock she ever expected to have in her mouth. She bobbed fiercely on it, instinctively trying to impress.

"Oh, enough, I need your cunt. Give me your cunt."

Sasha put her pelvis over his, held up his erection and pushed it between her legs. Gluggy with various old cum and pussy juice, it went slowly. Once all in, Mr. Wills pulled her down to kiss, one hand on her bare back, the other on her bare ass.

"I would never have guessed you would have been the one to give up your cunt so easily," he said, pushing as deep and he could and holding. "You were such a skinny little shy thing."

"You didn't expect to fuck me?"

"The last thing on my mind, Miss Giles!" Mr. Wills laughed.

"You don't mind? It's a bit weird, right, us doing this?"

"Super weird," he agreed, pulling Sasha down to tongue her mouth, humping up at her from below. "I would never predicted you had such a great cunt to fuck. Not you."

"Are you disappointed in me?" Sasha said, feeling guilty.

"It's not good turning out to be a slut, Giles," Mr. Wills said.

Sasha knew he was right. She was married, and yet this week, it was like she was taking a holiday from it. It was terrible. But Mr. Wills was happy to take advantage that she did.

"But...not going to look a gift horse in the mouth," he added. "A couple of the other teachers from back then will be amazed to hear I nailed you of all the girls. Gotta take some photos after, okay?"

"Okay," Sasha said sheepishly.

"Give me your best fuck," he demanded.

"Yes, Mr. Wills."

Sasha felt guilty at how well she could follow that instruction. She was able to use her vagina to do wondrous things for his cock. At the beginning he stopped her a number of times to keep his control, not wanting to cum too early. But then Mr. Wills hit his stride, turning her over and fairly thumping Sasha's pelvis, then spinning her around to pump her senseless from behind.

"You are such a good fuck," he grunted, "How can you keep it up so long?"

Sasha was too dizzy to answer.

Once back on top, Mr. Wills branded her with another hickey near her other nipple, and one on her neck as Sasha brought herself off humping his bone. The screaming and swearing tore from her as her hips spasmed. Mr. Wills flipped her over and didn't let up, not releasing her from her state of ecstasy until she arched her back so hard it nearly snapped, squealing. Collapsing motionless, Mr. Wills laughed, sweat dripping from his body.

"Finally, you're broken. Who could believe that little Giles would turn out to be such a great fuck."

Mr. Wills held deep inside her.

"My present to you," he said. "Teacher to student."

He let go his backed-up cum, rope after rope of it deep into the cunt of that ex-student.

"A cunt full of semen for you," he grunted.

He reached for his phone, turned the roof light on and videoed himself still up her.

Filming her face he asked, "What do you say?"

"Thank you Mr. Wills."

"Thank you for what?" he said, moving the camera to her tits. Sasha looked down to see what he wanted her to say.

"Thank you for the hickey on my breasts."

"And?" he asked, filming where they were still joined.

"Thank you for fucking me."

Mr. Wills pulled his softening cock out of Sasha's pussy, filming the muck he left behind pouting from her, unaware of just how much cum had already been shot into her cunt.

"And?"

"Thank you for cumming in me."

"In my cunt," he corrected.

"Thank you for cumming in my cunt, Mr. Wills."

"Suck my cock clean, Miss Giles," he said, continuing to film as Sasha moved around to suck and lick his cock until all her pussy gunk and his sperm was cleaned from him.

"Thank you for giving me your cock, Mr. Wills," Sasha said when prompted, then the filming stopped. He took photos on her in different poses with the flash, and some of them with sperm still leaking from her were gorgeous.

"What a windfall," Mr. Wills said afterward, laying with Sasha half over him, kissing his neck as he ran a finger up and down her back.

"Have you fucked one of your students before?" Sasha asked.

"You're the first. Unbelievable you would be the one. Never expected from that class it would be you turns out to be the little whore."

"You wish it was one of the other girls?"

"Not at all! Completely happy with your body."

"Really? You like it?"

"Your body is one hundred percent fuckworthy."

"I'm glad you're happy with it," Sasha smiled.

"Where's your husband, Giles?" He asked, fingering her rung.

"In our hotel, back on the east of the island."

"Are you protected? On the pill?"

"You worry you gave me a baby?" Sasha asked.

"No," he laughed, "If you're off the pill, trying to have a baby, you're probably pregnant already. Mine will be too late."

They held each other, caressing and kissing for a long time. Mr. Wills loved how easy she was to cum using just fingers, and that she still wanted more when he had four up her.

"You are an endless well of pussy juice," he smiled, getting her to suck her fingers clean after her last cum.

"Are you going to keep fucking me?" Sasha asked. "I need to get back. I can't let them leave without me."

"One more," he smiled, rolling her to her tummy. "Your cunt is divine."

"Thank you."

Sasha's vagina was seriously sore when she walked back in to the club at nearly five o'clock. Ridiculously, things were still busy, and Thom and the Canadians were still bouncing around in the foam.

"Where you been?" Thom yelled, smiling.

"I met an old school teacher."