Big Companies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stood looked down on his naked wife, so visibly used goods.

"Well, Sasha," he said with a smile. "You're going to get fucked now."

Sasha had never been so sore when his cock pushed into her. It took every ounce of fight not to squeal out. Her vagina had been used beyond its design limits. Her womb must be sandbagging itself from the flood of sperm wriggling up her canals. How many guys had cum in her? Sasha tried to remember as a way of blocking the pain from her husband's thrusts and the snapping of her bruised breasts.

Thom, of course. How many times had he spermed her? Her teacher, too. Sasha couldn't believe she went 'parking' with Mr. Wills. She couldn't believe she was completely naked with her teacher. Kissing him. Sucking his cock. Letting him spray cum into her vagina. Who would fuck their teacher? And then suck him clean again. Oh, and that guy on the beach that came in her. Who was he? At least she saw his face. Once the dance floor, she was ejaculated into by a guy she didn't even lay her eyes on.

"Ah," Sasha squealed, unable to bury the pain from Josh's furious fuck.

"You like it, huh?" Josh grunted.

"Yes!" Sasha squealed falsely, using it as a chance to vent. Instead of yelling stop, stop, stop, it hurts me, she yelled, "Yes, yes, yes, hurt me!"

Partly it was self-flagellation; punishment for letting guys use her vagina to get themselves off, and partly as cover. If she had pain later it would be because of Josh's brutal fuck, not the other five or ten guys that had used between her legs to cum in.

"Hurt me! Fuck harder. Hurt me!"

Eventually she became numb. Sasha had become super-sensitive to the twitching guys made when they ejaculated in her, but not this time. She only knew she had been filled when Josh stopped fucking her. Him pulling out felt like barbed wire being pulled through her hole.

"Holy shit," Sasha swore. "That was...."

"You felt it?" Josh smiled down at her, up and standing at the foot of the bed. Sasha couldn't shut her legs for the pain and swelling.

"I won't be able to walk," Sasha said, truly concerned. She lay watching Josh take photos of her spread-eagled, pussy raw and leaking cum, her breasts and neck mostly purple and yellow.

"We need to pack," Josh said, "Twelve o'clock check out. Nine already. Wear this one?"

Sasha smiled. Josh had tried to get her wear that dress back home and she wouldn't. White with no lining, it was flared at the bottom and a size too small. It had straps over the shoulder that tied up, but for the hem to fall low enough to cover her pussy, her nipples were precariously covered by only the very tips of the triangular, deep cleavage of the top. Her body looked gorgeous in it, sitting low on her breasts and with her thighs open to view, it made her look taller and more sensual.

"I'll have to take a napkin to sit on at breakfast," Sasha warned. "It's too short to cover my pussy when I sit."

"Wear pants," Josh laughed.

"No! You hurt me. I need some fresh air, not pants chafing me."

Down at their last breakfast, Sasha absorbed the attention, the stares and the whispers. They ran into David, and when they had an alone moment alone Sasha apologized for not fucking him.

"Hmm, can I feel you up as a consolation?"

"Not here," Sasha smiled at him.

"Where then?"

Sasha looked around. Josh hadn't come back from the bathroom.

"Have you finished breakfast?"

"Yes."

"When Josh comes back, I'll go to the bathroom. You say you're going up to your room. I'll be in the wheelchair toilet."

"God, this is like school again, hiding from the teacher."

Given her evening at the foam party, the analogy made Sasha shudder.

"You want to feel me up or not?" she teased.

When Sasha opened the bathroom door to sneak him in, she was surprised that David moved into her so smoothly, kissing her lips passionately. His hands ran though her hair, and under the back of her dress, cupping her bare ass. David kissed her neck as he flipped the strap off her shoulder and took a breast into his mouth.

"Oh god you're hard," Sasha whispered, putting her hands into his pants and tugging. David came up to tongue her mouth as Sasha pulled him.

"Where do you want to cum?" she asked.

"In your pussy," he puffed.

Sasha didn't answer, she took her kisses and let him feel her up all over as she squeezed his balls in his shorts. She raised her arms to let him pull the dress over her head. Naked, he touched everywhere as they kissed madly. Dabbing a finger and drawing wetness from her hole, he turned Sasha to the wall.

"You gotta be quick, it hurts in there," she squealed as he struck fully up her pussy. He was. Twenty strokes then boom, his sperm adding to the party in Sasha's vagina.

"Pull out slowly," she said, "It stings like hell down there."

"Feels fine to me," David said, kissing her ear, not pulling out. David stayed hard up her, kissing her neck, gripping her tits, holding her neck, flicking her clit. It was some of the most sensual sex Sasha had all week, and it was from a guy after he had cum in her.

"You're so big still," she said, squeezing her vagina to feel his erection.

"Coming out now," he said eventually. The sperm poured from Sasha, she spread her legs to let it stream onto the floor.

"You're wasting it," he teased her.

"There'll be enough left behind for me to take home," Sasha assured him.

When David snuck out of the bathroom and she made her way back to Josh, he wondered what kept her.

"When I sit on the toilet, it's still leaking out," Sasha said, more truthfully than Josh knew. "Needed to squeeze it dry."

She stood next to him, her husband's hand up her dress holding the bare ass that David had held just minutes earlier.

"Overall, has it been okay? Would you come next year?"

"Of course! But no nightclubs."

"Absolutely," Josh agreed. "Those things lead you astray."

"Your fault," she said.

"I know, I know. I forgive you though, right? What other husband would forgive his wife for coughing up her tits like that? And getting some guy's hand up her?"

"I know. I'm sorry, too. Next time just hotel and beach," Sasha smiled.

She stayed dressed as she was to check out, and for the car ride to the airport. The driver was different, thankfully, so there were no awkward moments to deal with. Sasha let the dress straps off her shoulders, smiling as Josh took a video of her naked bruised tits as the landscape passed by the window. She took the dress fully off, with a more conservative one in her handbag to put on when they arrived at the airport.

"I'm not putting underwear on, though, everything hurts too much." The driver was happy to turn around to look at the gorgeous nude in his car at every traffic light.

"What happened to your breast?" he asked.

"Foam party," Josh answered.

The guy laughed. "Oh yes, oh yes."

As they stepped through each stage of their return to normality, Sasha could feel her own conservatism return. The airport, the plane, getting out through Gatwick, the train back home, the taxi from the station, the garden path. By the time they stood in their living room, Sasha could feel the weight of normality burden her again. She felt strange to have no panties on, no bra.

"I'm so sorry I let guys do things to me," she felt compelled to say to Josh.

"What happens on a beach holiday stays on a beach holiday," he flatly said.

"Thank you baby. But I want you to know, I won't let it happen again."

"Okay," he said, coming in to kiss her, "Not til next holiday, anyway."

Josh held her ass under the dress as they kissed.

"There is one thing I ask, then I'll completely forgive you and forget any guy had sex with you," he said as he kissed her.

"Anything, baby, I'll do anything."

"Good."

The following Monday Sasha went to her office in her skirt-suit with a spaghetti-strap silk camisole under. As she promised her husband, Sasha lengthened the straps so it hung dangerously low and didn't wear a bra. The silk showed the bump of her nipples, only just covered by the material. Bruised breast hung out everywhere. Sasha sighed as she put her jacket on the back of her chair. It took only a few minutes for the buzz to go round the office, Sasha had something to show from her trip.

*********

"A winery in the south of France somewhere," Josh said. "Perhaps give this one a miss?"

Two months out from the next Sanzai 'training' trip, Josh was trying to talk Sasha into staying back this trip.

For ten months Sasha had been a perfectly normal wife in a regular world. After her first day back to work where Josh had Sasha embarrass the hell out of herself, only Josh had seen her breasts all year. She'd been teased mercilessly for so long at work about the state of her tits that she never wore anything even slightly revealing again.

But the thought of a holiday overseas, surrounded by strangers, letting them see her breasts and pussy...for the first time since last summer, Sasha could feel a trickle come out from between her legs and into her panties.

"I'm coming," Sasha said.

"Are you sure?"

"Decision made," Sasha smiled, heading for the bathroom to wipe the inside of her underwear.