Big Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
The party's ending... and Daddy gets a prize.
2.1k words
4.71
23.3k
51

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
499 Followers

Then the girls started cheering and clapping again. And one name being mentioned gave me a cold shiver. Emmanuelle. They were cheering on my own step-daughter. This wasn't going to happen, was it? I didn't know if I really wanted it to or not. My cock did, though. I could feel it growing in anticipation.

And then to my horror... or was it my fantasy?... Emmanuelle came through the curtain and closed it behind her. I watched her silently take in my body, my cock, for a minute before she slid forward onto my lap. Looking into her eyes I could see that the alcohol was getting her. She was drunk.

She leaned forward and hugged me, whispering in my ear. "Are you having fun daddy?" she slurred. I could feel the heat from her pussy against my ever hardening cock.

"Yeah baby... but..."

I felt her kiss my neck. "Me, too, daddy," she giggled. "This was a great idea, wasn't it? Everybody wins... my friends get to have great sex... on a really big cock... and you get to fuck all my friends... just like in your fantasies. Huh daddy?" She pressed her pussy down harder into my cock and began rocking forward and back, humping against me.

"Wanna know a secret, daddy?" she asked as she moved back to be face to face with me. Her mouth was an inch from mine, her hands around my neck as she continued her rocking movements. I could smell the alcohol on her breath and see her glazed eyes.

"What, baby?" I whispered.

She giggled and almost blushed. "I can feel your cock. I can feel my daddy's big, fucking cock." Her smile beamed and I felt my cock twitch at her words. God! Did she know what she was doing to me?

"I'm... I..." I stammered, trying to figure a way out of this.

"Wanna know another secret?" she slurred, giggling. She leaned against me again, holding me tightly, and whispered in my ear. "I've been wanting to see it for a long time now."

"Baby... I..."

"I loved watching you jerk off, daddy. It made my pussy so fucking wet. I loved watching your hard cock sliding through your fingers. Your cock was getting bigger and bigger... Almost every night I watch the videos I took and I get so fucking horny thinking about you rubbing your cock for me, sniffing my panties, thinking about me. You're so naughty daddy," she giggled.

"I know baby. I know it's wrong. I was wrong to do that. So wrong," I admitted shaking my head and lowering my eyes. "And this... this is wrong, too."

She slowly shook her head. "But your cock feels so good against me, daddy. Doesn't it?" she asked, sliding against my swollen shaft even harder. It slid into the space between her engorged pussy lips. Only the thin material of her bikini bottoms kept it out of her. "It doesn't feel wrong at all. It feels very... very... good. God, my pussy is so wet."

She pulled her hips away a little and reached down between us. Her eyes looked down at my erection as her fingers slid into her bikini bottoms. She swayed for a second and I wondered if she was going to fall off my lap. She giggled and caught her balance.

"I'm so horny, daddy. And... oh my god... you're so fucking hard." I could feel her hand bump against my erection as she obviously fingered herself. "Ooh, I've... I've fantasized about touching myself while you watch. While you watch and jerk your hard dick for me. So fucking hot," she whispered. "Would you like to watch me daddy?"

I watched her, helpless, as she writhed in my lap, fingering her pussy, getting so close to her orgasm. My cock was throbbing knowing her pussy was so close to me and I could smell her womanly scent. I watched through the sheer material over my eyes as she slowly raised her wet fingers between us and slid them over my lips and then pushed them inside. Instinctively, my lips closed on them, sucking them clean.

"I want you to fuck me... so bad, daddy. I want you to make me your naughty girl. I want to be your dirty fucking girl," she said, sliding her fingers in and out of my mouth as if fucking it. While I was still sucking on her delicious fingers, she slid her bikini bottoms to one side and slid my cock inside her. She stopped when the crown popped inside, trying to relax to get used to my size. She was so tight and it took a few moments of her slow pushing before I was fully inside her. Both of us were panting, wantonly, as she waited there a moment, just staring at me. Her mouth was slightly open in pleasure and I could feel her pussy squeezing me.

"Oh god, I need your dick so bad. Oh god," she moaned feeling me inside her, filling her up so completely. "Oh god yes!" She threw her head back and let out a deep breath. "Oh, it feels so good inside me."

Then she put her hands behind my neck and began sliding up and down, slowly. Almost excruciatingly slow. "Fuck me," she whispered. I wanted to just ram into her, to throw her down and fuck her like she'd never been fucked before.

"Oh my god you're so deep inside of me. Do you like it when I'm naughty and fuck you daddy? Like a naughty little girl should?" She was moving faster now, pushing me deeper and deeper inside her. "I want you to make me your dirty fucking girl, daddy. Don't stop fucking me.... don't stop... never... ever... fucking... stop." She was moaning, almost incoherently as she rose and fell on my cock. God, she was a wild woman!

She moved up and down, up and down, driving us both closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't think I'd have anything left to give, but she was going to make sure and milk me dry. A minute later, she stopped, mid-thrust, and I felt her pussy spasming. It was milking my cock as she came, dripping down onto me, her body trembling with delight. Her hands gripped my hair tightly on the back of my head, almost like she was going to rip it out.

Then, she relaxed. She was smiling. A naughty, knowing smile, as she panted and just sat there, staring at me.

"Thank you daddy. Fuck that was nice," she whispered and fell forward kissing me like the she wanted to suck out my soul. Her lips were firmly against mine and her tongue searched out mine, diving deep into my mouth. I almost couldn't breath she kissed me so furiously. I gasped for breath when she finally pulled away.

She sat back and began removing her bikini top. She tossed it aside and cupped her smallish breasts in her hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. "You like my boobs?"

I shook my head in amazement. "They're incredibly beautiful," I said honestly. She beamed in pride and leaned in, offering me first one nipple and then the other. I sucked the hard little nubs and nibbled on them, making her moan softly.

"I've fantasized about you doing this to me, daddy. After I caught you masturbating, I left my door open a little bit every night, hoping you'd come in." I groaned, her nipple still sucked into my mouth. "Hoping you'd come in and fuck me... any way you wanted. You can have me any way you want, daddy. My pussy... my ass... I've even fantasized about you jamming it down my fucking throat, daddy."

"Fuck baby," I whispered. I didn't know how to take this all in. I mean... it was a fantasy before. And now...

"I want you to fuck my mouth. Any time. I'll be your dirty little girl. Just for you."

She bent down and kissed me, this time more tenderly.

"Oh my god, I'm still so horny!" she whispered, sitting back. "Again daddy. Fuck me again," she whispered louder and started moving her hips all over again.

It took her longer to reach her second orgasm. And then even longer for her third and fourth, each time pounding down onto my cock moaning loudly until her body tensed and shook, her cream pouring out all over my groin. I finally came after her third orgasm, although I don't think I had any cum left to give her.

I didn't hear the girls call out the time limit and wasn't sure if we exceeded it or not. But Emmanuelle finally got off my lap and put her bathing suit back on. She unfastened my arms and legs giving me back my control again. She held both my hands for a moment, then turning with a satisfied smirk, she rejoined her friends.

****

It was only a week later that Julia had to leave for a quick trip to Chicago over the weekend. I hadn't seen much of Emmanuelle during the week, with me working and her running around with her friends. The few times we interacted it was with Julia present, so were like any other father and step-daughter.

Julia had left Friday night and Emmanulle wasn't around, so I spent the night watching TV and then went to bed. All night long my thoughts were of last weekend... of being pleasantly tortured by those girls for hours on end. And I could feel my cock harden at the thought. Even my dreams were affected... swirling with images of Emmanuelle and of us having illicit sexual encounters... even with Julia in the same room, seemingly unaware!

I woke up on Saturday morning with a really strong hard on and stroked it a few times. I knew it was wrong, but my needs got the better of me. I slipped out of bed and down the hall. Emmanuelle's door was closed and I watched in slow motion as my hand grabbed the handle and opened it. I felt almost on autopilot as I stepped inside her bedroom.

She lay on the bed, on her back, sleeping gently with only a sheet over her. She was wearing light green satin pajamas that she normally wore. I knew she wore loose shorts hidden underneath the sheet. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest.

Did she really mean what she said last week? Or was it just the alcohol talking? How huge of a mistake was I willing to make? Enough to lose my step-daughter? My wife? Everything?

I moved near her, just looking down at her peaceful face. Her lips looked soft and inviting and I felt my cock pulse in response. The desire I felt was overwhelming. I pushed a strand of her hair aside and stroked her face. Her head turned, her eyes opened, and she smiled at me.

"Hi daddy," she beamed.

My hand was just resting there on her cheek. I didn't know what to do. "Good morning baby."

She turned her head to snuggle her face more into my hand and then opened her lips, slipping them around my thumb, and sucking it into her mouth as her eyes closed. It felt like she was actually sucking on my cock and my body shook in pleasure.

After a minute, she opened her eyes and released my thumb from it. She licked it from my palm to the tip and smiled up at me.

Her hand slipped out from underneath the sheet and her fingertips slid along my hard shaft over my shorts. "Daddy? I want you to fuck my mouth. Please make me your dirty girl, daddy."

I grabbed the waistband of my shorts and slid them down and off my legs as she slid to the side of the bed and then fell to her knees on the floor. My cock was bobbing right in front of her face, pulsing with every heartbeat.

My lips felt dry and I licked them. "Baby, call Abby," I heard my own voice whispering. "See if she can come over soon."

Emmanuelle grabbed her phone off the nightstand and pressed the button to dial Abby's number with Facetime as her lips slipped over the head of my cock. I groaned at the heat and wetness of her sexy mouth as it slid down the length of my shaft. Abby's face appeared on the screen and she giggled at the sight of Emmanuelle's mouth stretched wide.

"Whatcha doing?" Abby asked, giggling.

Emmanuelle made a big show of sliding her lips up and down my cock before she finally released it, smacking her lips. "I'm sucking my daddy's cock. And we want to know how soon you can join us."

"Fuck! I'll be there as soon as I can. Don't you dare make him cum without me, bitch," she warned playfully.

Emmanuelle moaned and flicked the tip with her tongue. "Mmmm... we'll see."

Something told me this was going to be another long night.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
499 Followers