Big Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy continues to be the entertainment for the party.
3.6k words
4.74
27.7k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
554 Followers

"Ok, Hannah starts back over at 0. Abby has 4 points, Lilly and I both have 3. We're going to 10 points this time. Ready?"

"After listening to that? You bet I'm ready!" one of the girls said, giggling.

I just rested, barely listening to the girls playing as I replayed what had just happened over and over in my mind. At one point I felt completely ashamed at what I'd done. But that quickly faded again when I remembered how hard I'd just cum and how excited Hannah had just made me. God I was a mess.

I don't know how long they played, but it didn't feel that long to me. I was dozing in and out and could hear the girls talking, calling out to each other, taunting each other. And finally Emmanuelle announced the winner. Lilly. They shyest girl in the group.

I barely knew anything about her. And barely even thought about what she'd look like naked. She had never been on my radar. Especially with the other girls around.

The girls were hooting and hollering again, egging Lilly on. When she opened the curtain, she looked so shy and embarrassed. She came in, closed the curtain behind her, and moved closer to me. She was looking down at my cock with her hand over her mouth in shock. She was close to giggling she was so embarrassed.

"I've never done this before," she admitted as she stood there.

"Well," I said softly. "It's not like I can stop you from doing anything you want."

She giggled. "I don't even know what I want."

I felt my cock twitch as I thought about her being a virgin, of me being her first. God, the things I could teach her!

"Maybe... just touching me."

She licked her lips as she reached down, closer and closer to my cock. It was getting so hard now, starting to stand proudly. I felt it pulse when her fingertips grazed it and I let out a little moan. She smiled at me, still embarrassed, but emboldened that she could pleasure me.

Her fingers slid down my length, feeling the ridges and bumps, the soft skin over the very hard interior.

"I don't hear any fucking in there!" one of her friends yelled.

Lilly moved her hand away. "I'm... I'm getting there!" she yelled back.

"Oh hell you're not going to waste this opportunity," her friend said back. Seconds later, Abby opened the sheet and looked inside.

"Hey!" Lilly yelled.

"Hey yourself," Abby said, moving inside. "I'm not going to let you waste... this... whoa," she said, looking down appreciatively at my erection. "That's a nice cock! You need to ride that thing like it's your last chance to ever fuck 'cause you won't see many cocks like that!"

"But... I don't want to... you know... fuck him..." Abby looked at her, a little shocked. "I'm sorry."

Abby waived off her objection. "No matter. We'll do something else, then. Put your foot up," she instructed her. She had to help Lilly move up onto the couch, one foot on either side of me, as she stood towering above me. I watched her body, her bikini-covered pussy so close to me.

"Move forward," Abby told her, holding her hips. Lilly was so close to me I could almost smell her. She could surely feel my excited breath on her thighs and I leaned my head back on the couch. When Abby pulled her hands away, she pulled the strings on her hips, pulling her bikini bottoms from her.

"Abby!" Lilly squealed.

"Oh hush. You won't have to do anything but stand there," Abby said.

Lilly's pussy was so beautiful. Even through the haze of the blindfold I could tell and I felt my mouth already watering at the sight of it.

Abby suddenly moved forward, probably pushed by Abby, and slid over my face. "There!" Abby said. "Lick her."

Lilly tried to move away, but couldn't. I assumed Abby was holding her in place. Lilly's pussy was right there, so I extended my tongue and began licking her. I wished I had my hands to help, but I was going to have to do what I could.

I could hear Lilly's breathing get faster as I licked deep inside her pussy, sliding my tongue up and slowly fucking her with it before sliding back and flicking over her clit.

"Oh... Oh yeah," Lilly moaned.

"Put more weight on his face," Abby said. "Fuck his face."

Lilly started moving her hips up and back and put more weight on my mouth, helping me lick and suck even better. She put one hand lightly on my head and I looked up and saw her other hand resting on the wall for balance. Her head was lowered, looking down at me between her covered breasts as I sucked on her clit. She tasted so good. I could eat her like this for hours.

I felt Abby's hand on my cock, stroking it and at one point sliding it into her mouth and groaned. She giggled, stroking me for another few seconds before standing again. Lilly started cumming on my mouth and I felt her body trembling. It was surprising she was able to stand still, but I assumed Abby was helping to hold her up.

"There you go... there you go. That was a nice orgasm! Wait now..." Abby said. "Take a second." Lilly pulled back off my tongue, only an inch away. "Enjoy it... enjoy how it feels. You did that. You used him to feel like that. You used his mouth and tongue to make your pussy tingle just like that. You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes," Lilly whispered, licking her lips, her eyes closed.

I felt her pussy juices running down my chin and neck and took a second to taste her. God she tasted good! And her pussy was right there... just an inch away. I moved my head forward and extended my tongue to lightly slide over her sensitive clit.

"Ooh... look how eager he is for you, Lilly! Look at that tongue. Just searching for you... looking for your pussy again. He wants more. Are we going to give him your pussy again?"

Lilly hesitated but her body suddenly fell forward again, settling on my face once more. Without even a second thought I began licking her again. I did want more. I wanted a lot more.

"Until your time is up, just do that a couple more times. Cum and then rest, then do it all over again. You know he wants it. You know he likes it. So go for it. Ok? Do what feels good. Do what you want. Use him to get what you want."

I couldn't see or hear Lilly's reaction, but the remainder of her time was spent just like that. She'd cum all over my face and then she'd pull back. She'd tease me, making me lean forward to find her pussy again, then she'd sit on my face even harder.

When her time finally came, she got off the couch on shakey legs, got redressed, and then walked out to the cheers of her friends. I lay back, panting, tasting her on my lips and tongue as I wondered if I'd ever get the chance to do that again. And then the thought hit me... what if they found out who I was? Would I be sent to prison? Would I be completly ostracized?

This was getting out of hand... wasn't it? I was doubting everything that was going on, everything that was happening to me. I struggled with th handcuffs around my wrists and knew I'd never get out of them. Then I pulled at the rope at my ankles, trying to break that free. But it was no use. Emmanuelle had tied me up well.

I could call out... but then everyone would know it was me for sure. I was truly trapped... truly at their mercy.

As I sat there, the girls started the game once again.

"Ok, Lilly now has 0. Hannah has 3, Abby has 9, and I have 8. This time we're playing to 15," Emmanuelle said.

Emmanuelle and Abby were in the running for the next round. I started getting scared. What if Emmanuelle wins? What in the hell would I do then? And the more I thought about it, the more I pictured us in different possitions. I pictured her doing things to me step-daughters shouldn't be doing. And the harder my cock got.

"Yay!" the girls finally yelled again.

"Finally!" said Abby. "I've been waiting all night for this."

The others laughed and seconds later, she pulled the sheet open and came inside. Without wasting a second, she pulled offer her bikini top and bottoms, getting herself completely naked. And her body was exquisite! Her breasts were everything I'd hoped for and her pussy already looked wet and ready.

"My turn," she said as she stepped towards me. "I'll have you know that my nipples are already so fucking hard for you." She moved onto my lap, her knees on either side of my thighs, and massaged her breasts as I helplessly watched from behind my see-through blindfold. I could feel the heat from her pussy just an inch from my cock.

"Don't be shy... why don't you taste these perky nipples. I know you want to." She leaned forward and held her breast, directing her nipple right to my waiting lips. I licked and sucked on one, then the other, under her complete direction. "There you go," she moaned encouragingly. "Bite them a little... yeah... mmmm... just like that." I nibbled on her nipples, loving how hard and responsive they were... and how responsive she was. I could tell she really loved teasing me like this. It excited her just as much as it did me.

"You're so fucking greedy," she said, watching me suck on her nipples. "I love how fucking wet your tongue is and love watching it on my body. You know what else is wet? Another part of the female anatomy." She pulled her breasts away from me and moved to stand above me, just like Lilly did.

"Oh my God, I'm so fucking horny," she whispered, her hand stroking her pussy just inches from my face. "Do you see how fucking wet I am for you, Big Daddy?" she said, smiling down at me, almost... knowingly. "God my pussy is tingling." Her fingers were swirling around her clit and then sliding deep inside her pussy before emerging shiny and wet.

"Oh, fuck... suck my pussy, daddy. Eat my pretty little pussy," she commanded as she moved her hips forward and pushed her pussy right onto my mouth. "Oh fuck that feels good."

God, she was a horny bitch. She ground her pussy into my mouth, sliding it all over my face. I didn't have to move at all as she would move her clit into my mouth for me to suck, then slide forward until my tongue slid deep inside her vagina, then even more until my tongue pressed against the tight sphincter of her ass.

"Fuck, daddy!" she said loudly. She grabbed my head and looked down at me while she kept her clit on my tongue, watching my tongue circle and caress it. "That's it, daddy... right there... right on my clit. Oh, daddy, I'm going to cum all over your fucking face. Ooooh fuck... suck my clit... yeah... just like that."

I watched her eyes close tightly, her face contort in pleasure, and felt her body tighten above me as she squeezed my face tighter against her pussy. It only took a few more seconds before she came right in my mouth. God, she was sweet too! I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"Holy shit!... Oh God... oh yeah... Fuck that felt good!" she said patting my head. She leaned over and kissed me, hungrilly licking her own juices from my face and driving her tongue deep into my mouth. She sat on my lap and her hot pussy rested right against my cock. It wanted to be deep inside her. I wanted to fuck her so badly right now, but she had other plans still.

"A good kisser, too. Hmmmm... I'm liking this. I like having you as my little toy. Let me get down on my knees and put that big dick in my mouth." She slid off my lap and slid to the floor between my legs, her hands sliding around my hard shaft. She licked the tip slowly and seductively, looking up at me the whole time. "Mmmm... damn, you're so hard for me. Let me stroke you a little."

I groaned as her hands slid up and down my length, making me groan. She giggled and licked me again, swirling her tongue over the crown of my cock. I was getting so close to my own orgasm.

"Can I taste a little? Hmmm? Cause you know I really want to." Without waiting for an answer, she drove my cock deep into her mouth, almost gagging on it as she tried to take it all inside. Her mouth was so warm and wet and was really exciting me. Every time she pulled her mouth away, her hands would take over again, continuing to stroke me. "Oh yeah... so fucking big... I like sucking dick, daddy. I like sucking your big dick. Do you like watching me? You like watching my mouth on your big dick?"

I couldn't help but answer her. It was so true... I loved watching her suck on my cock. "Yes," I grunted, forgetting all about my blindfold.

She giggled. "I bet you do. I bet you've dreamed about this, haven't you? I bet you've fantasized about my mouth... my lips and tongue all over your cock, while you masturbated... just like this" She kissed my shaft and licked it, sucking on the crown to emphasize her point, all the while watching me. "And I bet you've fantasized about your cock being squeezed by my pussy... while you're fucking me. Haven't you?"

I licked my lips, so close to my orgasm that my cock was pulsing and swollen. "Yes," I whimpered. I hoped she could hear the urgency in my voice. I hoped that she'd let me cum.

"Mmmm... you're a dirty old man. I like that," she smiled seductively. "I like that you think about me like that. I like the thought of you stroking your cock while thinking about me. Do you know how wet that makes me?" She slid a hand down, out of sight, for a moment. When she brought it back up, she raised it high for me to see. Her fingers were glistening wet, her juices making sticky strings between them. "Very wet. God I need to fuck you... right now."

She stood up and moved onto her knees on the couch, straddling my legs.

"5 minutes," her friends called out.

"Plenty of time to fuck your brains out," she whispered, grabbing my cock and sliding it back and forth against her wetness. She eased it inside her and slowly pressed down, encasing my cock until it was buried deep inside her. "Oh fuck you're so big!"

Faster than I would have expected, she wrapped her hands around my neck to steady herself and began to move her hips forward and back, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, fucking me. God she was so wet and so tight! She was everything I'd fantasized about!

"I know who you are," she leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Mr. Tanner."

"Oh my god?" I whispered back, knowing how much trouble I was now in. How in the hell did she know it was me? "You... you can't say anything. Please!"

"Oh, I won't. Not as long as I get to do this. I've always had a little crush on you, you know. You're really cute and sexy. And I'm not just saying that because I know you have a crush on me. I wanted to fuck you long before Emmanuelle told me you wanted to fuck me, too. Long before she caught you masturbating with my panties... watching me."

I was so embarrassed as I pondered my fate. She knew it was me... she knew and was fucking me. It didn't take long before she was practically bouncing on my lap, pounding my cock into her pussy, our bodies slapping together. And my mind shut down. All I could think about was her pussy wrapped around my cock, her breasts bouncing in front of my face as she leaned in and forced me to suck on her tits.

"Oh shit!" she said loudly. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum all over your big fucking dick... oh fuck... oh yes! You like my pussy all over your big fucking dick don't you? Ooh! Ooh fuck, daddy!"

She was a loud fuck. She wasn't constrained at all and let the world know her orgasm was happening, screaming and fucking me harder and faster. Until she fell against me, her body convulsing in orgasm again. I tried to continue thrusting inside her, but it wasn't possible with my bindings. So I just sat there, feeling her hot body against mine, feeling her pussy convulsing on my still-rock-hard cock.

I heard the other girls laughing and cheering her on, telling her how hot that sounded to them. Then she sat up and smiled at me and kissed me, hard. She forced her tongue deep into my mouth until I couldn't breath. When she finally pulled away, we were both panting.

She slid off my cock and giggled as she looked at it because it was still so hard and so wet.

"Two minutes!" the girls yelled again.

"Only two minutes left. What are we to do? Hmmm?" she teased. I just swallowed hard, hoping I was going to get to cum. But in the end, it didn't matter. She was completely in control. But I perked up when she smiled and said "How about now it's your turn."

She slid off my lap and dropped to the floor between my legs, taking my wet cock into her hands. She started stroking me, very deliberately trying to make me cum.

"I want you to cum... all over my big tits and face," she said erotically. "I want to feel it on my skin."

I groaned, my orgasm so close now. She'd teased me for so long that I knew I was going to blow another load. I wasn't sure I'd have anything left after that, though.

She worked my cock, not even looking up at me again, keeping her hands constantly stroking my shaft and swirling over the head. I was continually moaning now, so close to the edge.

"Yeah... oh yeah... that's it daddy. Oh God I feel your cock twitching in my hands. You're so close... That's it, that's it. I want you to cum for me."

"Oh god," I moaned. And then I started cumming. Ropes of hot semen sprayed from my cock as she pumped it with her hand, forcing more and more out of me and I groaned loudly with each one.

"Ooh yeah... that's it daddy, cum for me! Cum all over my tits," she said, directing the spray onto her neck, chest, and face. "There you go... ooh yes... God your cum is so hot!" My body was incredibly tense as she drained me completely. Between Hannah and Abby I was certainly going to sleep well tonight.

"Oh yeah!" Abby said. "Wipe that cum all over my tits." She used one hand to smear my cum all over her chest and even licked some from her fingers. "Mmmm... that was so good. How'd that feel?" she asked, giggling.

"Oh my god... I'm worn out," I whispered, laughing, trying to get my breath back. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Abby stood and put her bathing suite bottoms back on, holding her top in her hand, then she leaned over and kissed me, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth again. "Thanks daddy," she whispered. "I love fucking you." Then she stood, slipped out, and stood there while holding the sheet open, standing aside to show the girls what I looked like.

I could imagine what they saw... me, covered in sweat, breathing heavily, collapsed into the couch drained of all energy. They could see my hard cock slowly deflating, shining with her pussy juices soaked all over it. And her, with her chest and neck covered in cum. They laughed and clapped at what she'd done to me. She turned towards me making a kissing face, then closed the sheet behind her. The other girls continued cheering her on, giggling about the noises they heard and talking about what she'd done to me.

Blocked from view once again, I sat thinking about what had happened to me and tried to again break free of my bonds. But my muscles were even weaker this time. There was no hope of breaking free. How long was this going to go on? How many times were they going to fuck me? Was this going to go on all night?

I was down on myself for a long time, only barely listening to the girls talk and watch a movie. I had no idea what they were watching, but I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. How long had it been already? How long had this party lasted? I had no idea. With no watch and no clock on the wall to see, it could have been 2 hours or 10.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
554 Followers