Big Dick Bottom: Later That Night

Story Info
Justin gives Adam what he wanted.
1.5k words
4.69
8.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers

All night long, Justin kept tossing and turning. His asshole burned slightly from his first fucking, but it was nothing compared to how Adam was going to feel when he woke up. He replayed the events of the previous night over and over in his mind as he struggled to fall back to sleep.

Meeting Adam in a bar he never even saw before was the beginning of a new world for him. Tony, the bartender, had urged him to follow Adam for a simple blow job. When Adam asked him back to his apartment to try and fuck him, Justin couldn't resist the temptation.

After a few minutes of sucking his cock and eating his ass out, Adam started opening Justin's ass with a finger, which turned into more fingers and eventually a cock. Justin came harder than ever before and even though he knew Adam had tricked him, he knew he would not be able to resist the urge to have his ass filled with cock and cum again.

Adam tried to get Justin to return the favor, but Justin was too wiped out.

After falling asleep next to Adam, they both woke up a couple hours later when Adam got up to go to the bathroom. He returned to the bedroom and saw Justin sitting up on the bed with his cock in hand, hard as a rock and sticking out like a baseball bat.

"Ready for me to return the favor?" Justin had asked.

Adam just smiled and crawled up on the bed. He grasped the giant cock Justin was blessed with and started to stroke it. When he leaned in to suck on the head, Justin just moaned. Damn, Adam knew how to suck, but this time the tables were turned. Justin knew Adam's tricks and when Adam moved down to rim him, Justin wrapped his legs around Adams chest and flipped them both over.

Justin moved down off the end of the bed and pulled his new friend to the edge. Adam still had the butt plug in his ass, but Justin reached up and pulled it out with a pop. He lifted Adams legs and spread them apart. He looked at the gaping hole where the plug was and lined his cock up to it. It was like trying to fit a soda can into a straw.

Justin put a little pressure on the target and felt the resistance He grabbed the bottle of lube and poured it all over his cock and Adams ass. After last night he was determined to get at least some of his cock inside.

Justin handed the bottle of poppers to Adam and grabbed his own cock. Using the head of his penis, he slowly massaged all around the pink opening he was trying to invade. Every once in a while, he would put a couple fingers inside, spread them apart and rotate his hand so he would open Adams ass up even more.

Finally, after a few minutes of working him over with his fingers and teasing the hole with his head, Justin lined up to push into his target again. He went to push in slowly but Adam begged him to go harder.

"Fuck me with that monster," Adam pleaded. "Shove it in there."

"I don't want to hurt you," Justin said.

"Just do it or lay down on your back so I can ride you."

Justin pushed harder as he finally felt it. The head of his cock breached the tiny hole. Adams face contorted in pain, but the pleasure of finally feeling his dick inside someone triggered something in Justin.

He grabbed Adams hips and gave a thrust. A couple more inches disappeared into the tight hole.

Adam gasped and his eyes bulged out of his head. "FUCK ME!" He yelled as Justin continued to push his manhood into Adam.

"I'm going to fill this pussy with my cock."

"Yes, give..it..to..me," Adam said in between deep breaths.

"Oh my God this feels so tight. I don't want to hurt you but I need to fuck you," Justin panted.

"Don't worry about me. I can take it. JUST FREAKING FUCK ME!"

"Remember, you asked me for this." Justin responded by giving one more big thrust of his hips. He looked down and saw a couple more inches of his monster cock disappear into Adams ass. Looking down at the ass wrapped around his cock, got him riled up even more. He leaned over and grabbed his phone out of his hand on the floor. Justin gave another thrust, pushing more into the quivering ass in front of him. He looked at his Dick, now a little more than half inside, the width of him spreading Adams cheeks apart. He snapped a couple pictures with his phone and pushed in a little more.

"Umph," Adam breathed out and Justin felt more resistance.

Figuring it was his width stopping him from going in further, Justin pulled out a little and poured some more lube on his cock and the plugged hole he was in. Then he started pumping away at Adams ass. "How..do.. you..like...this..cock?" Justin asked as he picked up the speed of the ass pounding he was giving.

"Oh my gosh, it feels like you're in my stomach," Adam answered In between breaths.

"Not yet but I will be soon." With that Justin gave another big shove and felt himself go in even further. All but a couple inches were now inside Adam and Justin took another picture. He put the phone down and started pounding away. The warmth and tightness were pushing him into overdrive and after a couple of more thrusts, Justin couldn't hold back. "Take my load you slut!" Justin yelled and started shooting his load deep into Adams insides.

Adam felt Justin's cock expand even more into his ass and then the incredible amount of cum that shot into his intestines. He could hardly breathe, the pain mixed with amazing pleasure of being full like never before. The warmth of Justin's load made him feel like he was on fire.

Justin finished pumping his load into Adam and pulled out. He reached for the plug and tried to put it back in Adam to hold his load inside, but Adams hole was so stretched out the plug just fell out and cum poured down onto Adams balls.

Justin didn't know what came over him, but he leaned down and licked his own load off Adam. Starting at his balls, he licked up and stuck his tongue in Adams ass. As he licked Adam's cock, he reached behind himself and pushed Adams butt plug into his own ass.

Adams shook with pleasure as Justin sucked out some of his load. They both fell back onto the bed and basked in the glory of Justins first fuck.

"Are you ok?" Justin asked.

"I'll be ok. Just need some time before I try to move."

"That was incredible. Thank you, Adam."

"Anytime, just not for a couple days," Adam said and started to laugh. As he laughed, more cum leaked out of his ass. Justin went down to lick it up again and Adam stopped him.

"Wow boy. Too sensitive right now," he said.

"Then what about I do this?" Justin reached down with his fingers and scooped up some of his load that was leaking from Adams ass. Then he brought his fingers to Adams mouth which were quickly sucked on.

"The taste of my ass and your cum mixed together is amazing," Adam said smiling.

"Hope you don't mind me taking pictures?" Justin asked.

"As long as you get me a copy. I want to know what your cock in my ass looks like."

"No problem. I'll bring them over to the bar tomorrow night. "

"I don't think I'll be there but leave them with my husband."

Justin sat back, shocked at what he just heard. "What..wait a minute. Your HUSBAND?"

"Yes. Tony, the bartender. We have an open relationship and whenever one of us brings someone home, the other stays at the bar. That is unless you ever want to try a threesome."

Justin remembered getting dressed and heading home. Adam told him to keep the plug for now His as was stretched too far open for him to use it for a while anyway.

Just also remembered not being able to fall back to sleep and looking at the pictures on his phone all night long. He couldn't believe how tight it felt being inside someone, and how Adam had took him almost all the way in. Next time, he was going to be balls deep inside, but not until he got fucked full of cum himself.

He called into work, saying he pulled something in his groin helping a friend. Then he pulled out his hard cock, and started thinking about Adams offer of a threesome. He reached down with one hand and went to shove some fingers up his own ass but remembered the plug was still inside him. He twisted and pulled on the plug as he stroked his cock off to another orgasm

Justin scooped up his load of his chest and abs using his fingers. He sucked them clean and fell back to sleep. He wanted to get some rest before he went back to the bar to see Tony tonight.

To be continued...

bisex508
bisex508
99 Followers