All Comments on 'Big-dick Bottom Pt. 08'

by xnpd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing as always. You're producing some of the best stuff I've seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Could this get any more intense. Still no retribution though. P would have probably been murdered in that shed last night. Now the two animals responsible for it just get away with it? Seems like every time one question is answered two more pop up. It's also time to give the gentle giant, Son #1, a name, don't you think? Part #8 was another great chapter of this ***** story. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Could this get any more intense? Still no retribution thought. P would have probably been murdered in that shed last night. Now, the two responsible for that just get away with it? Still more questions than answered here.

But part 8 was another great chapter of this ***** story. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There needs to be payback to the dad, ginger and Zach for their raping of Paulie. The shed was not the first time the dad or ginger had forced P into sex, just much more violent and savage than the prior times. I can’t quite tell what’s up with the dynamic between P and Son #1. Extreme sexual attraction, but seems like deeper feelings too. There was definitely a deep connection in the quarry. But there are so many other partners, the rapes from his family members, the guilt and anger that he “is no better than them”. Plus P’s strange relationship with his boss. And P needs to respect himself more and stop putting himself in dangerous situations to be used and abused. Can’t wait to see where this all goes.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I see that Pt. 07 really set some readers off. Totally understandable. The power of the written word. As violent as some of that was, this is tender to the same, or opposite, extreme. Powerful prose. Talented storytelling. Always quality even if you don’t care for the content. That the anonymity from the quarry carries through here is not lost on me. We don’t know his name. He’s simply Son #1. As always, five stars.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

Very powerful writing. Written in the first person gives the story immediacy. This is a story that includes much that many Gay men and women suffer, just that Pauline seems to have had a full share. His lack of self confidence, self denial, self destructive behaviour, bullying, violence, raging sex drive, etc etc. Most of this is down to the attitudes of society around him - homophobia, derision, contempt, control, lawlessness - I could go on and on. Took me a long time to conquer my own fear until I couldn't deny who I was any longer. The transformation in my spirit after I came out to family and friends was remarkable. My fear was holding me down and conquering it has freed my life. Living in a rural environment I expected the worst and was amazed how supportive my fellow farmers have been. But then I live in the UK where our unwritten constitution has the continuous opportunity to adapt, change and progress. The Earl of Arron who sponsored the legalisation of homosexuality in the 60s, was once asked why his bill to protect badgers failed to gain support compared to his bill on homosexuality. His response, "There are not many badgers in the House of Lords!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intense writing and great scenes. I can't wait to see how the relationship evolves between the son and Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was expecting a bit more resolution in this chapter than what we got. However this was beautifully written. I love seeing such deeply written characters! I'm nervous that the ending and overall resolution might be rush at the end. Please don't let it be! Your fanbase loves you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous