Big Ed and the Cuckold

Story Info
Big Ed wins wager with Cuckold.
1k words
3.83
16.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers

I first met Big Ed as he liked to call himself a couple of years ago. He was visiting my local pub with a darts team and I was in the pub at the time drinking with my girlfriend Pip. The pub was really busy for a Tuesday night and we ended up watching the match between my pub team and Big Ed's team.

I noticed as soon as Big Ed got up off his stool to throw his darts my girlfriend took a lot of notice of him, as he strutted passed our seats. Pip really liked very tall guys, even if they weren't that good looking, and Big Ed wasn't by any means handsome.

My girlfriend's real interest was to know whether Big Ed or any tall guy she fancied had a large cock. We'd been going out for over six months before she began to lose interest in sex with me because of my undersized dick and she began to look elsewhere.

l could see the way Pip was eyeing up this guy she was interested in making his acquaintance. We watched the darts match for the next hour and at the half way they had a break to refresh their drinks. l got to the bar before the rush and returned to my seat to see Big Ed chatting up my girlfriend.

He ignored me and only had eyes for Pip. He even touched her arms a couple of times which irritated me. Pip was loving the attention and told me to get Big Ed a beer from the bar as he was a guest. l obliged and queued up to get this big bozo a beer. l saw them laughing and joking across the room as l waited my turn.

When l got back l gave Big Ed his pint and then went to the toilet. As l was peeing against the metal latrine l noticed someone come and stand alongside me. Then l heard Big Ed say: "Jeez what's that tiny thing you're holding? that's so small you can't be ever satisfying your gorgeous chick with that thing can you boy?"

Then he got his cock out and began shaking it to get my notice and it was huge...l mean HUGE! At least 6 inches long with a thick girth. l wondered how big it would get erect and l just wanted to get away from him but l was in mid stream.

Big Ed relieved himself after a long pee and as he zipped up he turned to say: "l bet you l can get your woman to ride my cock before the night's over." l retorted: "you're not her type."

Big Ed winked at me as we went back to Pip. He quickly leaned over to her and whispered in her ear which made her start a giggling fit. Then she held her little finger up and pointed at me. l knew then she was interested in Big Ed's offer.

The darts match started again and l went to the bar and began drinking more than l should. By the time the match finished l was quite drunk. Big Ed's team lost but he manage to win all his games, so was happy as he sat down again next to Pip.

Eventually she came over to the bar and told me she was going to a night club with Big Ed and his pals. So l left the pub and got a taxi back to my flat.

l waited the next three hours to hear from my girlfriend as the time went passed 2am. Another hour went by and then l got a message to open Skype on my laptop.

Pip was online with Big Ed next to her and they were rolling drunk on a large bed in a semi lit room. She started to giggle as she began to talk and said they had a great time dancing at the night club.

Big Ed took over the conversation and told me he was about to win the wager as he began to take off my girlfriend's clothes. She didn't resist but helped him as he fumbled with her bra. She look sexy hot and sweaty and l couldn't help my dick getting hard. Her tits looked so edible and l loved sucking her big hard nipples.

All her clothes got thrown off the bed as Big Ed half kneeling began to strip off in front of the cam. Then he pulled down his pants to expose his huge member and Pip cried out "fuck...fuck...O fuck!'

She took hold of his cock in both hands and still had inches left to get her sweet lips around as she began to suck his bright red helmet.

lt wasn't long before she took more of his cock deeper in her throat. Big Ed looked at the cam and smiled as he said: "this is what your girlfriend has been missing all her life babydick...be grateful she's at last met a Real Man not a loser. l'll give her this one for you."

Then Pip pulled away and bent over doggy style facing the cam as Big Ed took her from behind. l could she her amazed expression as he entered her pussy widening her up as inch by inch she felt his cock nearing her cervix.

l wanted to shout at the screen: you bastard fucking my girlfriend that's my place my right! my role! But l watched in amazement at these two people like strangers in a porn movie begin fucking like no tomorrow.

Pip loved every inch, every thrust, every orgasm he gave her, that l never could or would ever.

When he finished fucking her after twenty exhausting minutes he looked at the cam and said cheekily: "l hope you learned a good lesson little dick...that is, don't make wagers you can never win." Then Big Ed said good night and my bleary eyed, sweaty, sex driven, lovely girlfriend Pip blew me a kiss and then switched off the cam.

When l saw Pip a few days later she said it was the best fucking night of her young life. Unfortunately we parted company not long after that. But it wasn't the end of my dealings with the stud Big Ed when it came to his exploits with my future relationships. That story is for another time.

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers