All Comments on 'Big Ed and the Cuckold'

by Lily Peg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lily PegLily Pegalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks anon cowardly comments you don't need to read these stories why not just crawl under your nasty little carpet and go to sleep creep.

betamale08betamale08almost 3 years ago

Not bad for a starter, personally I like the stories to be longer but hey, you're here and trying and that's the main thing... Oh and ignore the haters who leave Anon-comments, they don't have it in them to write a story so they come here and pick on those who do... Keep it up, you'll get better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A hot short story. It's a real gift to be able to tell a good story with so few words, I certainly can't.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Lily PegLily Pegalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks l was working on it being longer but that sort of came out like that in the sequence of events. Thanks for your support and positive feedback. Anons trolls can go and play with themselves losers.

Lily PegLily Pegalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Jackie x

epic31epic31almost 3 years ago

Great so far , cant wait for the next part !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLily Peg@Lily Peg
I've always enjoyed wearing lingerie and being in touch with my fem side. Love crossdressing. I enjoy being appreciated for looking girly sexy. Recently made to wear a chastity cage being under the control of a new keyholder.