All Comments on 'Big Fat Cock: Effing Foursome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing, Jasmine. What a beautifully perverted mind you have, and you turn your kinky ideas into words so well. This is one of the best serials on Lit. I think. It seems mean to only be able to award it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not just have them all fuck the same fence post? Equally believable.

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

Thanks for replacing this. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's great to see the new chapter back online. Thanks a lot for all the hard work. Always a big fan to the bfc series. In fact it's my favorite work on literotica. Hope that there will be more chapters coming soon.

I've always enjoyed reading the interactions between Kevin and his father. Maybe he could have more appearances in the following chapters? Or maybe we could have a chapter of him as the main character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm excited to read what will happen with the principle. Perhaps she will have to call in mom, and mom will show her why he is such a problem

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 1 year ago

One thing that has always intrigued me about your stories is the fact that they more often get listed in sequence in your submission history, but you don't use stuff like Chapter 1, or Part 2, etc. It's so interesting that you still get them inline via conscious naming of your chapters.

AlittleWeirdAlittleWeirdover 1 year ago

Great addition to this series keep them coming

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Jasmine, I was disappointed by Note 4. It should have started the contribution and should not have been buried where it was. And rather than apologize for Tex (who you must admit did nothing that he needed to apologize for. You sent in the unedited draft that had readers blasting him for something he was not responsible for.), YOU SHOULD HAVE APOLOGIZED TO TEX! Yes, I shouted! I shouted because you needed to be shouted at. You need to write an apology to Tex. I know you realize I'm right. (Yes, a rare occurrence.) And you know you owe Tex a public apology for subjecting him to scorn for your mistake. I'll be checking back to see your abject apology to Tex. Please don't make me remind you that you need to do so.

As for the story, five stars. Kevin is a jerk, but the story of what he does is highly erotic. Good job! (And don't forget to issue that public apology!)

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Love you keeping this going

largejames22largejames22over 1 year ago

Love this Chapter. Looking forward to the double team of Mrs Dieks and her mother on Thanksgiving as this character needs a chapter to herself

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this one, Jasmine I always enjoy stories with multiple parts ore multiple parts chaptersI all chapters the only downside is if you take a break from a store it takes so long for you to come back to it if you ever do I know your bissy and you have bean under the weather to put it mildlybut you have some great stories begging to be finished and yes you should apologize to TEX publicly as always I gave top marks love your work

StoriefanStoriefanover 1 year ago

I love the multi-part / multiple-chapter stories. I think it allows the characters to develop more.

Another great story.

Jpt6088Jpt6088over 1 year ago

Another wonderful erotic series Jasmine! We are still hoping you get back to Kinky tales series. However this one is certainly keeping us entertained and wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful read,

ready52ready52over 1 year ago

Though I thought the story was alright, it just didn’t seem like you wrote it. You are my #1 Favorite Author by far and until today I have never given you a score of 3. I have become very accustomed to your writing style and to your stories never having grammatical errors. This really seemed like someone else had written this story. Supposedly he shot 9 loads this day and while a woman can have many orgasms in a single session, a guy rarely has 2. Having 9 in a day sounds like Kevin is exaggerating like the kid he is. Cock size doesn’t equal 9 loads, or more loads than a guy with a 3 inch cock.

Jasmine, I love your stories and I really hate saying that this story wasn’t as good as normal. You are NOT an average writer so that is why I am being critical. I have come to expect more from you than I do from other writers. Please understand I am a fan of yours and I sincerely want you to know I really hate being critical.

ready52ready52over 1 year ago

Though I thought the story was alright, it just didn’t seem like you wrote it. You are my #1 Favorite Author by far and until today I have never given you a score of 3. I have become very accustomed to your writing style and to your stories never having grammatical errors. This really seemed like someone else had written this story. Supposedly he shot 9 loads this day and while a woman can have many orgasms in a single session, a guy rarely has 2. Having 9 in a day sounds like Kevin is exaggerating like the kid he is. Cock size doesn’t equal 9 loads, or more loads than a guy with a 3 inch cock.

Jasmine, I love your stories and I really hate saying that this story wasn’t as good as normal. You are NOT an average writer so that is why I am being critical. I have come to expect more from you than I do from other writers. Please understand I am a fan of yours and I sincerely want you to know I really hate being critical.

bubblebuttslutzbubblebuttslutzover 1 year ago

Great work. More please!

AndreqAndreqover 1 year ago

Loved the session with Mrs Dieks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the mechanics of the various couplings! Sensibly, Ms silkstockingslover doesn't't display the goodies she has forthcoming, so it's always a pleasant surprise when you open the latest instalment! Well done, Ms SSL, more power to your keyboard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, this may be my favorite series of yours!! I love your work, and you constantly outdo yourself. Hope you don’t wait too long for the next chapter!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

302. This just keeps going on and on. It’s a shame Keven didn’t get to bang Mrs. Moore or Amanda. Maybe next time. I like reading the adventures of the Big Dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please say you are not finished with this series! It's amazing. Looking forward to college jocks' girlfriends and the principle and anything else you have up your creative sleeve. Wonderful.

D&A

Craigt1971Craigt1971over 1 year ago

Where are the rest of the parts I can't seem to see them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series. I love the premise and how the stories and characters just accept it.

I loved the scene with Mrs. Dieks. I would love to see her used or abused a bit more. Like, maybe Kevin could call or text her and tell her to get ready, then leave her on all fours for a while as he takes his time coming over. Or maybe he can show up with another woman as a surprise.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnnyover 1 year ago

This one seemed to break character a bit. I get that not every encounter needs to be him dominating women, but it doesn't make sense that he would throw all his plans out the window, as well as all the work with Ms Chan, as soon as a woman doesn't instantly kneel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next part ?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

Oooohhhh, Jasmine-

You are indeed a bad girl, telling stories like this!! Wondering if you are really the "anal slut" your characters are made out to be...

There were still a couple of grammar things, but not bad enough to detract from the overall telling...

Five**5**Stars...for a beautiful series, which I hope you are going to add more chapters to what you have already written...so many great ideas here...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

It would be great if Kevin was less of a ass and his come backs are not all that great.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why didn't Tamara want that amazing BFC in her pussy? Seems weird to deny herself what would obviously be amazing pleasure. I guess it was just one of those forced exceptions to prove the rule kind of deals with the sluts.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP21 days ago

Battle of dominants. With a lesbian that enjoys but doesn’t back down. Silkstockings. You cooked that so well. Write on! Will be interesting to read when perhaps there is a boom in pregnancies in that town.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50577 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...