All Comments on 'Big Flipping Deal Ch. 06'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Loved it! Spectacular writing. The whole series has been excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Have to agree with previous comment. Great series-more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Well written. The story has me hooked. So erotic.

albertaboyalbertaboyover 8 years ago

Loving this series even more now.

Great job and can't wait to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredibly hot

I am enjoying this story, especially the way you have built it up. You've created characters that you genuinely want to see be together. The love scenes are incredibly hot. All in all, it leaves me anticipating what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

It has been a long time since I have so anxiously awaited the next parts to a story. Love it! Keep them coming.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
Great

This is one of the most awesome love stories I have read in a long time. I keep coming back for the next episode. The characters are so realistic that I could almost see them living down the street from me. The way you bring out their trials in this unusual relationship makes me realise how easy my simplistic life is. Keep up the good work.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the kind words!

@Anonymi (Amazing / Great / Amazing story): You guys are the best. I really appreciate it!

@albertaboy: Chapter 7 will post tomorrow with any luck. Glad you're still liking it!

@Anonymous (Incredibly hot): I will say, I got pretty carried away when writing these love scenes. I think this serial has at least two of my longest sex scenes ever. Nice to know it paid off!

@Anonymous (Bravo!): I'm anxiously awaiting them too! They've gone up pretty quickly after being submitted, but not quite quickly enough to satisfy my desire for instant gratification. : )

@computermad: That means a lot to me. I really sweated over this series ... and not the hot-sex-on-a-roll-of-carpet kind of sweat either! Well, okay, maybe there was a little of that kind of sweat involved ...

@everyone: The positive feedback truly brightens my day. I try to write stories that will bring a little more light to the world, and I hope you all know that every pat on the back that you give anybody (not just me) puts you on the team that's working to make the universe a better place for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

This is extremely well written with a perfect balance between developing the characters and great sex. I can hardly wait for more.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

Wow that was hot... Talk about a build up of anticipation, and you didn't disappoint either.

I like the art exhibition section. I think I personally prefer the idea of it being an analogy of the real world... And perhaps that was what you meant it to be? I'll explain...

The art styles sounded like a chronological progression through human history, the environments shown in each being representative of how much of humanity was living. The toilet represents the world and nature in general, where we have to dispose of waste but also somewhere we have no choice but to spend time around.

In the days of the classic masters the world was treated with some respect, the world was beautiful and people admired that and took care of it. Then as we became more technological we moved from seeing nature as a gift to seeing it as a resource to be exploited. It became a convenience.

Slowly, over time, we have damaged and fouled what was once a beautiful thing. We did so by not cleaning up after ourselves and not taking proper care of nature. We made nature into humanity's toilet.

Then, much later, when humanity is dead or has left for greener lands, the poor world we leave behind will abandoned and desolate... But if we didn't go too extreme then eventually life returns and nature heals. One day there will be trees growing in the ruins of our toilets as forests reclaim the land. That day won't be too close to when we go away, but it will be there at the end of the corridor.

I'm sad knowing this is the penultimate chapter, but interested to see what you do next.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
OMG

My pussy was on fire! Fuck I was cumming like some crazed nympho. I can't wait for the next chapter.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Well written)

Thanks! I was worried while writing it that there's one blowjob in Chapter 1 and then no "real" sex at all until Chapter 5. So it's great to find out that the balance works for people.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Heisenhug

I don't know that you could have given me a better compliment than that extremely thoughtful analysis of my non-existent art exhibit! It's a lot gloomier than Nick's version, but I still love it, and I suspect that if Carvalos were a real guy, he'd probably agree with your interpretation a lot quicker than he would with Nick's.

Although it's also possible that the guy just loves painting toilets, and his agent is the one who took them and put them in an order that seemed to make sense.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to contemplate that scene so deeply! I'm really flattered.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@teddybearclub

TY!

Hopefully the next chapter won't make you completely combust ... it's got the most sex of any of the series!

Don't tell Heisenhug, but as far as compliments to my writing go, hearing that my story facilitated crazy nympho orgasms is very stiff competition for having my fictional art exhibit insightfully deconstructed. Don't make me choose which one wins!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 8 years ago
Truly Hot!

What a wonderful build up to an amazing chapter. Loved the uncertainty, the balance of desire and insecurity that Lindsey expressed was spot on. Such great character development. Keep going!

Lacey_PetersLacey_Petersover 8 years ago
Now you've ruined Literotica for me...

What am I going to read now? There's nothing else this good on the site, and I've already read everything else that's anywhere close!

And you took me right in with the art exhibit. I was googling to find pictures of some of those works :-)

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Lacey_Peters

I'm sorry!

I wish I could give you some reading recommendations, but I've been too busy writing to do much reading lately ...

I'm kind of disappointed that exhibit isn't real myself. As I was writing it and again when I was editing, I thought, "Dang, this sounds like it would be something to see!"

Thank you for writing such head-swelling compliments!

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

The beauty of art is that it makes a statement without telling you what it is stating, letting the viewer learn something about themselves from how they interpret it... That or it's a joke about how high art is in the shit.

Not sure teddybearclub can give much of a stiff challenge... Sounds more like a slick, perky and panting kind of challenge, which is just as much fun lol. Still, a brilliant performance to have top me... Uh to be tied with... To come in second to... I'll shut up :P

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Heisenhug

That was just me erecting an opportunity for some foreplay on words ... I mean, I was reaching around for a pun ... I mean, the urge struck me to insert some innuendo ...

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

What have I started... Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great writing.

u hav a way with words man. not seen a story with such use of words.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (great writing)

I do love words and finding interesting ways to fit them together! Thank you superlatively for noticing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

You just gave me the most intense orgasm iv'e had since i was last with a tgirl.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Thank you)

You're intensely welcome!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Prosaic and Poetic and yet... porn?

Somehow not, and that really blows my mind.

I'm not 'into' this fetish, or lifestyle.

I'm curious, as any man honest enough will admit, but those rare times I wander into this genre I'm interested in the feminine aspects of the relationship.

You've taken that away with Nick's no-holds-barred approach to his fascination with Lindsey's cock.

Part of the appeal is your fantastic use of language. I find myself re-reading a line just to let the prose settle, and in a not so rare instance the poetry of your phrasing is just musical in my mind.

I am simply unable to be repulsed by such artistic depiction of colors, of shapes, of feelings and emotions that ring so true to life that 'gender' is irrelevant.

Only ardor and the splendor of the moments shared between these two people remains.

Thanks for taking the time to bring these characters to life, and to share your talent.

Jason

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@JasonRTaylor

I think people tend to conceive of fiction as a parallel to dining, erotica as a parallel to indulging in dessert, and porn as something like a Twinkie - gooey and trashy and bad for you despite its appeal. But as a writer, I have a hard time setting a table without dessert, and I don't know why the presence of cream filling in a Twinkie would make me refuse to include cream filling in my list of potential dessert ingredients. So I guess I don't categorize pornography as a genre so much as I consider it an element of writing like symbolism or foreshadowing or dialogue or villains. You can write a good story that skips any of those elements, but a story that's already good can be greatly improved by them if they're handled right.

I write erotica mostly because I want to believe in nice people doing beautiful things with and for one another, and though romance and sex happen to be a couple of the most direct ways to communicate that, it wouldn't work as well for me if I didn't strive to make the writing itself beautiful as well.

Thank you very much for letting me know I hit the mark for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very appreciative

Besides the excellent writing and great concept, I appreciate your respectful language. No offensive slurs, no assumptions about trans girls. Very nice.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Very appreciative)

I'm equally appreciative of being told when I get things right! Thanks for taking the time to let me know. I feel very fortunate that people have responded so positively to Nick and Lindsey. The characters ended up meaning a lot to me, and it's gratifying to know that others found their story compelling and human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is it still gay or something?

I've never been into a relationship w/ a transgender, I'm curious about this taboo thing, I am sure I'm not gay but I really think of them as women not a guy who wants to be a female. I really find them attractive, what can you say?

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Is it still gay or something?)

I'm not convinced there's a meaningful answer to that question. I don't think anyone owns your sexuality except you, so if you interpret it as "gay" and want to identify your attraction that way, you should, or if you want to identify it as "straight," you should. But I'm of the impression that many transgender women would not be all that keen on having it considered "gay," since they identify as women and would want their partner to see them as such.

Personally, I tend to think that if a guy is attracted to sexual activity that involves another person's cock, that's probably an impulse rooted in an orientation that is at the least somewhat bisexual.

But ultimately, if it's a matter of your personal fantasies, what you call it is your own business. And if if it's something you end up trying to act on in the real world, then what you call it is far less important than treating the other person with respect and humanity, right?

Thanks for commenting!

Edgaralanfaux1Edgaralanfaux1almost 7 years ago
Love!

Dann, I want a girl just like Lindsey!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Edgaralanfaux1

I wish you all the best luck finding one! Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

an amazing love story, I dream of. Thanks

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Wow)

Thanks for letting me know how much you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here's the deal. This is a story of a CIS-male falling hard for a Trans-woman. A romantic love story by any other name is still a romantic live story. What's not to like?

Chris7swChris7swalmost 3 years ago

Somehow it's taken me some 6 years since this story was published to find and read it - and I'm so utterly glad that I've now done so. With each passing chapter I've thought to write some comment but then the next chapter sits there unread (by me) and I quickly find myself absorbed in your words again.

But finally I've opted to comment - to say exactly what I've said having read other stories in Literotica.

Each time it's the same - "This is without a doubt the best, the sexiest, the most absorbing and the best written story I've ever found" - but this time I really mean it!

All the other stories have been great; they've held my mind as I've read; they've set my pulse racing; they've kept me reading well past any sensible hour... but although they've all had their good and even great points, not one of them can touch this story for it's pure lustfulness.

You have a way with words that makes me feel that my own stories are just so much junk; that I'm nothing more than a rank amateur - you're good, bloody brilliant in fact!

Your turn of phrase; your way of keeping us hanging in there - it's all superbly well done and I congratulate you on such a sexy, energetic, loving tale.

I'm so sorry to see that there's just one more chapter to come, but then again, all good things must come to an end eventually.

I'm sincerely hoping that I'll be able to make these same comments to other stories, but that is one big hurdle that's going to be very hard to climb over because, for once, this surely is the very best love story in Literotica.

PS Please forgive the quality of my comment - it's late, I'm tired and I'm overawed. Thank you, so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES