Big Girl Business Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Traci is on a business trip to LA with her boss.
927 words
3.49
22.1k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that took place just a few years into my marriage. I got married very young - probably a little too young - which is probably what led to the marriage's eventual dissolution. By this point, we'd been married for only about five years and I was in my late twenties.

I've always been a very sexual woman, but even so I was really trying to be good and stay faithful to my husband, Brian. Brian was my complete opposite in nearly every way. Where I was free and uninhibited, having lost my virginity at an early age, he was ultra conservative and even, dare I say, a bit of a prude. Of course, that was what attracted him to me in the first place! He found my spontaneity and exhibitionist streak exciting and I liked the idea of corrupting a good Catholic boy.

Not that I had been totally faithful. I'd had a few brief affairs with coworkers, but I always wound up breaking them off before they could get too involved. I had even developed a bit of a reputation for being a heart breaker, and young male hires were warned not to take my flirty behavior too seriously.

Here's the thing: I'm a big girl. I always have been. Because I'm also pretty tall (over 5'11"), I wear it well. I carry it in my chest, hips, and ass and - honestly - I wouldn't change a thing. Of course, now that I'm over 40, I've got saggy boobs and cellulite, but I still get my fair share of male attention. Back in the day, though, I was always able to turn heads no matter how many little skinny bitches were in a given room. Don't let anyone fool you: Guys like tits and ass first and foremost. I'm an H cup nowadays. Back then, I was more of a triple D. And I've always loved wearing tops that emphasize my assets. Plunging necklines are a must and I find that wearing a long, pendulous necklace gives guys an excuse to look right where I want them to look.

Back then, I was an administrative assistant who had just changed bosses. I was sorry to see Cal go and I wasn't happy about going to work for Doug. Doug was in his fifties, married with kids, and not good looking in the slightest. He was fat, but not in a sexy way. He was round as an apple and sported a triple chin. He was nice enough, but he was definitely a geek. He was the kind of guy who wore socks with sandals.

As disappointed as I was to be working for him, I was glad to learn that he was taking me with him to LA for a meeting. As it happened, Kat, one of my best friends from high school, lived out there and I was looking forward to getting together and hitting the town. Kat and I were known as Double Trouble back in high school!

Kat had undergone a complete transformation in college, though. She cut her hair short and started wearing a lot of leather. Everyone we knew assumed that she had come out as a lesbian, and while I can tell you from personal experience that she definitely had those proclivities, she was still into the vitamin D. In fact, I though that it would be funny to have Kat meet me at my hotel when I got to LA so I could introduce her to Doug. He would have a shit fit when he saw her!

After we arrived and checked in to our rooms, I cleaned up to wait for Kat. Not long after I got out of the shower, I saw that there was a message for me on the hotel room phone. I thought it might be from Kat, telling me she'd be late (she was notoriously flaky), but it turned out to be Doug. He wanted to come over to my room to "wait for my friend" with me. I called him back and told him to come on over.

I answered the door in my robe with my towel wrapped around my hair. Doug was dressed in his usual casual wear: A white t-shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals with black socks. He apologized for interrupting me while I was getting ready, but I said that as Kat and I hadn't made any definite plans, I was holding off until she got here to get dressed. I had ordered a pitcher of Margaritas to my room and was well into my second. I offered him one, telling him I could always order more.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll put it on my credit card."

"No, no." he replied. "That's what the expense account is for. Just have it put on the bill and keep any receipts."

He sat down on the bed and I suddenly felt very wicked. This guy was the opposite of the kind of guy I usually fooled around with, but there was something in me that thought that it would be hilarious to just blow his mind.

I sat down next to him and crossed my legs, letting the robe fall open so he could see all the way up my thigh. He awkwardly sipped his drink, crunching the ice as he did. I unwrapped the towel and let my wet hair fall down to the side. I gave him a grin and a wink, nodding my head slowly.

Doug looked terrified. "Good," I thought.