Photoshop

Story Info
Big breasted beauty accepts photography group's invitation.
2.5k words
3.62
4.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McPhun
McPhun
2 Followers

The Photography Class

Kulbant was nervous and excited as she dressed that morning. The sunlight streamed in through the open window as a slight breeze came in, from the nearby river. She pulled on the small gossamer thin thong, the front of which only just managed to cover part of her big hairy vagina. The lips were visible either side of the front of the panty. She picked up the matching bra and pulled the massive cups onto her stupendous breasts. Big brown orbs with nipples over an inch long which looked like they were born for sucking and holding. She clasped the five band clip, at her back then slipped on the thin see through blouse. The cups of the bra held her breasts up and out like bounty for an Arab prince. She pulled on the tight pencil skirt then a pair of high heels.

She applied minimum make-up, her heart beating, brushed her hair then put on her overcoat. She locked the front door and went down to the waiting car.

Gerald was in the driver's seat. He ran the local photography club and he had asked Kulbant to come and model. She had refused many times but finally she listened to her throbbing cunny and said yes. Her lips had moistened every time, at the request, but she lacked courage to say yes, then finally she was leaking so much at the prospect, she ultimately agreed.

The club house was in a building at the end of a long street about a half hour drive from her house. She got out of the car, aware of the admiring glances from some passing men, who instantly appreciated the large breasted Pakistani, in the tight skirt.

She went in and was introduced to the club. Twelve men, some bald and fat, several middle aged and portly. Some were quite elderly. Not a good looking one amongst them, which for some reason made her incredibly wet.

John, one of the photographers introduced himself.

"I shall lead the session. We shall just start with some poses, as you are, then. as you relax, if you wish, we can try some other stuff."

"Other stuff?"

"Blouse slightly open, skirt up, panties showing, a bit of that type of thing."

"Ok", she bit her lip, as she took off her coat and hung it on the hook.

"Everyone ready?"

There was a general murmur, then the men formed a group round a chair and adjusted their cameras.

Kulbant came in and sat on the chair.

"Lovely" came a raspy voice.

"Beautiful." Said another.

"Head up, my love."

She held her head up and the cameras whirred.

"Look to one side."

The cameras whirred again.

"Would you like to me to adjust your clothes and poses as we go." John said.

"Yes."Kulbant answered, her voice raspy with lust.

"Great."

"Put your shoulders back, lovely, hands behind your back......thrust your chest out."

She did so and could see several of the men had ridges in their pants. She felt her lips moisten and loosen as the front of her panties became wet. The gigantic breasts stood out proudly, the nipples stiff as bullets.

John took photographs as he got closer, drooling with pleasure at the behemoths which were presented to him. He slowly opened her blouse. The other men gathered closer as he slipped a hand inside a bra cup He tweaked and twisted her nipple.

Kulbant moaned.

He reached into the other cup and pinched her other nipple. He removed her blouse and stepped back.

John's penis was visibly thick and swollen in his pants

She could feel her breasts swell and bounce in their cups. The nipples stiffened, pushing against the cups.

"Very nice, Kulbant."

"Stand up, my love and show us your beauty."

She stood up thrust her obscenely large breasts out.

"Shall we just remove the bra." John said as he slowly and gently took off her bra.

"Oh, lovely big breasts." He grunted.

She swallowed.

"Big, swollen orbs."

"Udders." one of the men grunted, as he rubbed his cock through his pants.

The cameras were whirring.

"Put your hands under your breasts and lift them....my love."

She did.

"Shall we pass that bra round." It was another man speaking. Gerald passed the lacy bra to the men who took turns sniffing it, as Kulbant stood with her two barrage balloons sized, brown dusky orbs, tipped with thumb sized nipples.

"Hold those nipples, my love. Lift the breasts."

She did.

"Now cup them and present them. Two volunteers, please to suck."

She was breathing heavily now as two men, one old and the other fat and sweaty, stepped forward. The old man took hold of an orb and lowered his head and sucked the nipple into his mouth. The other slapped the breast and made it bounce by holding the nipple and jiggling it up and down. The men sucked and grunted as Kulbant stroked the backs of their heads.

"Suck away."

"Step back gentlemen, let the others see the beauty." John said.

They did.

"Stand up, my love."

She stood up and one of the men unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor.

The men gasped with approval when the wet, hairy, cunny appeared, lips sticking out either side of the thin strip of cotton. A light film of quim juice coated the inside of her thighs. The smell of wanton need filled the air.

A man reached forward and slipped the thong to one side and put a finger, slowly and deliberately into her cunny. It slipped in like honey and Kulbant opened her legs, to allow good access to her slit. The men gathered in for a closer look at the lips and the hairy entrance as the man fingered her, the clitty swelling. A man unzipped his trousers and took out a thick, engorged penis and stood in front of her. She reached for the member and ran her thumb across the head, then dragged her fingernails along the underside of the throbbing shaft. She cupped his ball sack and looked him in the eye, then began to wank, as she licked the end of his cock. A man stood behind her and opened her buttocks to reveal a puckered hole. Several men looked as she continued wanking the man.

A man leant down and put his nose in her backside and smelt her aroma. The man with his finger in her cunny ran his finger across her clitty.

"Clitty nice and swollen. It reminds me of Bertha."

"Bertha was our last model, Kulbant. Big open cunny, like yours. Nipples like chapel hat pegs"

Kulbant was panting now as she wanked the man, licking the underside of his rigid length, whilst two others sniffed her arsehole and another reamed her quim.

Two men, were groping and slapping her breasts making the melons wobble and bounce.

Kulbant wanked the man's cock furiously as he grunted and drooled.

"Wank my big cock, you Paki bitch. Make your udders bounce."

Kulbant's breasts wobbled like gigantic jellies, as the men, administering to them, twisted and squeezed the behemoths.

'Big breasted Paki bitch. Stiff nippled Paki bitch.' He grunted.

"Come on, you old bastard, give it all to mummy. Give me all the white stuff. Shoot that man mess!" Kulbant said as she wanked him with one hand and cupped the hairy balls with the other, squeezing the receptacles of jism, together.

The man roared and sprayed, his balls bouncing as his penis jettisoned his seed on her mammoth titties. Kulbant stood there, breasts heaving and bouncing as one of the one men stepped forward.

He kissed her full on the lips and ran his fingers up and down the front of her quim.

She lay back and pulled her legs up to her chin.

"Go on, Cedric, don't keep a lady waiting, ram it in!" One of the men said.

Cedric stepped forward, Kulbant couldn't help noticing the only thing he was wearing, other than a willing grin, were his socks. He positioned his throbbing member at the entrance to her cunt, then reached round and grabbed both buttocks, one in each hand as he drove the rod of blood gorged muscle deep into her chamber.

"Look at her titties bounce." slobbered one man.

They gathered round as Cedric rode the grunting and moaning Kulbant, commenting on her breasts and her buttocks then reaching out and stroking her nipples and twisting her swollen norcs into mounds of undulating flesh.

Cedric came with a roar and pulled out, seed dripping from her quim.

George quickly grabbed his cock, knelt down and fed it it into her slimy chamber and grabbed her breasts, slobbering profanities.

"Bombay whore, Paki cunny." He rammed in and out lifting her clean off the floor, his hands gripping her buttocks as he rode his pleasure. The other men were wanking over her, all building to a big communal spunk fest. One of them continued to take photographs.

They came showering her with fountains of seed, which dripped off her breasts, forming a pungent pool on the floor. They were far from finished.

They put her on all fours, breasts hanging obscenely down and one of the men milked her brown sweaty titmeat.

"Look at the udders." drooled one man, his eyes transfixed by the brown sweet meat.

'Twist them, pinch them'. grunted another.

Kulbant moaned as the man worked her udders, pulling them slapping them bouncing them together as one-man inspected her puckered arsehole.

He licked the anus rim, greedily slurping on her musk. He stuck his nose right into her anal passage.

"Does she smell good?" One of the sweaty bald men panted.

"Yes. Why don't you smell her." The man sniffed his fill,as the other man continued to rough handle her enormous breasts, bouncing them together and up and down. He tugged the nipples upwards then downwards, then bounced the breasts together as the other man continued to inhale the aroma of her musky passage.

One of the men sat on a seat, his erection stiff and upright. The other men lifted Kulbant and lowered her onto the penis. They lifted her up and down as she moaned with pleasure.

"That's it, rut that rod." One of the men said as he twisted her nipples and slapped the breast meat.

She got off the huge penis and stood, breasts heaving as the men gathered round, some stroking their cocks whilst others continued to take pictures.

"I bet men appreciate you, when you walk down the street.' One of them said.

Kulbant stroked the front of her quim.

"Yes. I can see them. They want to tear open my blouse and slap my breasts."

"Yes." grunted the men.

"They want to take off my panties and pass them round for smelling and sniffing the gusset.

"Yes." They grunted.

They want to finger me and pinch my clitty as they put me against the wall and take turns to ride me."

"Yes, yes" The men said as she inserted one, then two, then three fingers in her slot and rubbed her lips and pinched her clit with the finger and thumb of her other hand.

She had her back against the wall as her hand flashed in and out of her needy gash. The breasts bounced and jiggled as she pleasured her moist meat. One of the men stepped forward and grabbed her breasts.

"Huge Paki tit meat. They need to be slapped and inspected. Present them to me." He let go of the mammoth orbs and stepped back as Kulbant gathered her breasts up and presented them for inspection.

"As you wish, your majesty, take what is yours by royal right."

One of the men stepped forward and began to slap her breasts as she grunted with pleasure.

"Punish the titties!" Another grunted.

The man slapped her breasts from side to side and up and down slobbering with pleasure as Kulbant grunted with unbridled pleasure.

"Get on your back" One of the men grunted.

Kulbant lay on the floor, her mammoth titties jutting up as one of the men knelt between her legs.

"Open your gash, ready for meat."

Kulbant opened her cunny, holding the slimy lips apart as the man positioned his rigid rod and thrust it into her steaming chamber.

The other men shouted encouragement as he pistoned in and out of her molten cavern.

Two men knelt down and took a huge handful of tit meat each, rubbing their penises on the thick erect nipples as Kulbant slobbered and shook with pleasure.

They rubbed the ends of their penis's on her breasts, some spreading pre-cum over her nipples, slapping and kneading the gigantic breasts which wobbled like over sized jellies. She cupped a pair of hairy balls in each hand.

"Are you going to empty your man plums?" She said.

She got no answer.

"Well come on, what are you waiting for, cunny masters."

The men grunted their universal approval as she bucked her hips to meet the man ramming his member into her cunny. She felt his balls tighten. then expand.

"Yes, yes. let it rip, spray your seed!"

He howled as he discharged a Hoover dam size of boiling ball juice into her steaming maw. He withdrew his slimy rod as another man pulled him back and knelt down positioning his huge red swollen pole of muscle at Kulbant's cunny entrance, dripping the previous man's iism.

He slammed his penis into her and lifted her off the floor by her breasts as the men slobbered their approval. Kulbant was moaning and grunting in time to the rogering.

"Fuck me, you bastard."

The men were fighting over her breasts, mauling and slapping them as the man pistoned in and out of her steaming chamber. They squeezed and kneaded them, slobbering with lust. One of them twisted the over sized nipples as he disgorged yet another stream of boiling ball juice into her molten quim.

Finally they all collapsed into a spent, sweaty, dripping fleshy mess, their empty balls sacks sticking to their legs.

Gerald looked at a discarded, pointless, camera lying on the floor.

"Do you think we are in danger of over exposure." Someone laughed, as he continued,

"We have a gardening group for old men. Meet once a month. They like a new bush to fertilize. I reckon you could have room for all of them in your garden." One of them said as he drooled.

"Try me, I like to see things grow." Kulbant grunted as the last man to spunk his load picked her up, turned her around and placed her hands against the wall He spread her legs as jism juice leaked down out of her well used cunny. He opened her arse hole and stuck his face right in sniffing the anal musk as she pushed back at him.

Kulbant looked round and down at him as he ran his tongue from her cunny to arsehole.

"By the way."

"What?" he pulled his face out, her pleasure juice running down his chin.

"Bombay isn't called that anymore and it is actually in India."

She licked her lips and smiled.

END

McPhun
McPhun
2 Followers