Big Girls Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," Nicole purred, this making her next surprise seem more doable.

Nicole connected the stockings to the clasps, smoothing her hands up and down Yan's legs a few more times than strictly necessary before standing up and saying, "Let's take a look at you."

"Okay," Yan said, trembling with excitement and nervousness.

"Wow, just wow," Nicole said, both to give Yan a compliment but also because, just wow.

"Really?" Yan asked.

"You do know you are utterly beautiful, right?" Nicole said.

"I guess," Yan said, having been told that before, but never completely trusting it... knowing looks and youth are fleeting.

"No, 'you guess' about it," Nicole said. "You are easily one of the most beautiful women I have ever met... inside and out."

"Thank you," Yan whispered.

"Now, it's my turn to give you a massage," Nicole said, gently pushing Yan onto the bed.

"You don't have to do that," Yan said. While she enjoyed giving massages, she had never felt comfortable getting them.

"I know I don't," Nicole said, "but I want to. Now get on your stomach while I go and get some lotion."

"Okay," Yan said, knowing already that once Nicole made up her mind there was little if anything that would change it.

"I'll be right back," Nicole said, as her pussy burned with excitement about touching Yan soon.

"Okay," Yan said, even as she moved her hand up and down her silky sheer legs... these perhaps even silkier than the pantyhose.

Nicole scurried to her room for lotion and while there, she also grabbed the panties she wore yesterday, which were soaked from the multiple orgasms from last night... four to be exact... she imagined they might make an extra gift that Yan would truly enjoy.

When she returned, Yan was slowly moving her hands on her left leg. "Victoria's Secret stockings are to die for," said Nicole.

"They are so soft," Yan agreed.

"On your stomach," the lady of the house ordered, keeping her panties out of view.

"You really don't have to do this," Yan said.

"I wasn't asking," Nicole said. "Now turn over."

"Yes, Ma'am," the naturally submissive Yan obeyed.

'God, what an ass,' Nicole thought to herself as she admired the pretty girl.

Nicole put the lotion on the bed, as well as her soiled panties, although out of view of Yan. She first moved to her left leg, bent it up and massaged each toe... something she loved but Yan had never done. Yan's massage a muscle recovery massage and not a soothing sensual one.

"Oh, that feels nice," Yan said, surprised first by the thing Nicole did and then how she had never thought of doing it herself.

"Toes are one of the most neglected parts of a woman's body," Nicole said, "even though we put so much work into making them look pretty."

"I never thought of that before," Yan said, as she enjoyed the fingers slowly massaging each toe.

"You have never had your toes massaged?" Nicole asked.

"Nor my feet," Yan said.

"Well, that is a shame," Nicole said, as she focused delicate attention on each toe... the idea of actually sucking the toe a little intriguing. It wasn't something she had ever done or ever had done to her but had seen it in some lesbian movies she had watched of late... all her porn now of the sapphic variety since beginning to fall for Yan. "But good news is we can rectify that."

"Only if you want to," Yan said as she let out a little moan. It wasn't a sexual moan, but it came out that way.

"You have such cute, petite toes," Nicole said, wondering what they would smell and taste like after wearing the stockings for a full day.

"I've never thought of them as cute," Yan said, as Nicole finished her last toe on her first foot.

"Trust me," Nicole said, "they are some of the cutest, sexiest toes I have ever seen, especially when they are painted so perfectly and encased in these sexy sheer nylons."

"The nylons do seem to make everything look and feel sexier," Yan said, as Nicole moved her hands to the sole of her foot.

"Yes, they do," Nicole said, "especially on you."

"They really make your legs look sexy too," Yan said, enjoying the compliments because they came from Nicole, but also wanting to repay the flattery... knowing her dream BBW was still a little insecure about her body, although she had come a long way.

"You think so?" Nicole asked.

"Big time," Yan said, as the fingers on her foot made her feel so relaxed. "Although I've never before considered legs and feet as sexy or sexual body parts."

"And now?" Nicole asked, admiring Yan's ass as she massaged the silky sheer sole.

"I don't know," Yan said tentatively. "I don't want to overshare."

"I think we have way passed that line," Nicole pointed out, really getting into the foot massage.

"Well, I mean, I," Yan said.

"You can tell me anything," Nicole said.

"Well, ever since you put those pantyhose on my legs, I have become obsessed with the feel and look of nylons," Yan said.

"We have that in common," Nicole said.

"I notice anyone wearing them now," Yan continued, "while before they would only have been in my peripheral."

"Like Keiko?" Nicole asked. Keiko, the Japanese maid she'd hired, who wore the traditional black and white maid uniform with black pantyhose... which is how she came dressed from the agency the first day and every day since.

"Yes," Yan admitted.

"Do you notice her legs more now?"

"Yes."

"Do you find them sexier now?"

"Yes, I'm embarrassed to say I do," Yan admitted, yet feeling safe in the conversation.

"No need to be embarrassed, she looks absolutely adorable in her costume," Nicole said, then added, "although nowhere near as adorable as you do in this lingerie."

"Adorable?" Yan asked, wanting to see if Nicole came up with a better adjective.

"Sorry, sexy as fuck," Nicole said, as she moved to the other foot and began focusing on Yan's toes again.

"That's better," Yan said playfully.

"You know I think you're the sexiest woman I know," Nicole said, pushing the boundaries a little further... seeing how she reacted.

"You should get out more," Yan joked, but then said, "but thank you."

"I mean it," Nicole said, "you are the perfect package."

"So are you," Yan said.

"We are not even in the same universe," Nicole said.

"Nicole, you are the most beautiful person I know," Yan said, turning her body sideways a little to look into her eyes.

"Yan," Nicole said.

"Nicole," Yan responded, as they both looked longingly into each other's eyes. "I mean it, you deserve someone who loves you unconditionally for the beautiful, caring soul you are."

"Yan," Nicole repeated, about to cry.

"And you're also sexy as fuck," Yan said wickedly after a brief pause, her turn to push the envelope of this intimate moment. "I mean you have tits to die for and an ass every woman wishes she could have."

"You brat," Nicole said, laughing and wiping a tear from her eye.

"Just stating the facts, ma'am," Yan smiled, a quote from that bad Dragnet movie Nicole liked so much... Nicole was stuck on 1980's comedies.

"Well, if we are stating facts," Nicole said, getting more brazen as she sensed this was going exactly as planned... better even, "you have the prettiest, most inviting pussy I have ever seen."

"Most inviting?" Yan asked, a little flirtatiously.

Nicole, testing if she was right, said, "Yes, I bet men love to worship such a pretty pussy. I'm sure it just draws them in."

"Does it draw you in?" Yan asked coyly, as she purposely parted her legs to give Nicole a much clearer view of her very wet pussy.

"It does," Nicole said, her hands on Yan's foot, but her eyes entranced by the pretty pussy... which was indeed inviting.

"Can I tell you something?" Yan asked, as she rolled over onto her back and looked up at Nicole.

"You can tell me anything," Nicole said, looking right into Yan's eyes, even as she reached down and grabbed the right foot and resumed massaging it... now focusing on the sole.

"I'm a lesbian," Yan said.

The words were music to Nicole's ears and she had to bite back from saying, 'I hoped so,' let alone, 'I thought so.' She simply gave a thoughtful, "Hm."

"Yes, and if I can be blunt..." continued Yan.

"Be blunt," Nicole responded, dying to know what Yan was going to say next.

"If you were not my boss, I would long ago have buried my face between your ass cheeks, sucked on your big hard nipples, and dove between your legs and dined on your pussy," Yan said wickedly, deciding to just throw caution to the wind and put her feelings out there, as she blatantly parted her legs farther while Nicole continued to massage her foot.

"Yan," Nicole said, shocked and turned on by what Yan just revealed.

"Nicole," Yan said, as she moved onto her knees and was now facing the older woman.

"Yan," Nicole repeated, trembling as Yan took her hands in hers.

"I find you the most beautiful woman in the world," Yan said, "inside and out."

"But I'm just under 300 pounds," Nicole said, in awe that this petite woman wasn't just saying she found her beautiful but really believed it.

"I have a thing for older and bigger women," Yan admitted.

"You do?" Nicole asked.

"My first woman, my first love, was a forty-year-old black BBW," Yan said.

"Really?"

"And since then I've had more women like that, but never that same kind of love," Yan said. "Until I found you."

"Yan," Nicole said and then simply leaned forward and kissed her.

They had seen each other naked, they had touched each other in rather intimate ways, yet the tenderness of their lips making contact was more powerful than all that.

The kiss made the unspoken words... speak.

The kiss told each other everything they were feeling.

The kiss changed everything.

Nicole broke the kiss and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life," Yan said, looking into Nicole's eyes.

"I love you," Nicole said.

"I love you too," Yan said, as she leaned in this time and kissed Nicole.

This time the kissing didn't stop after one brief moment.

This time the lips melted together and refused to break apart.

The kissing started tender... tentative... each in awe of the fact this was actually happening... yet the longer the kiss lasted, the more passionate and urgent it became.

Soon their tongues were dancing.

Soon, their hands were roaming.

It was Nicole who pushed Yan onto her back and said, "Let me worship you, birthday girl."

"Part of my birthday present better be me worshipping you too," Yan said, as she looked up at Nicole.

"Oh, I promise you that is happening," Nicole said, "you have been driving me nuts for weeks."

"I've been fantasizing about this for weeks," Yan said, as Nicole parted Yan's legs.

Nicole reached for the panties she had brought and handed them to her. "Here is a fresh pair from multiple orgasms last night imagining this happening."

"You saw your panties?" Yan asked, even though it was obvious the big woman had. The small femme grabbed the new pair eagerly.

"I did," Nicole answered. "I wish I would have thought of stealing your panties."

"I'm told my scent is heavenly," Yan said teasingly.

"Everything about you is heavenly," Nicole said, as she bent down between Yan's legs to get an up close and personal look and smell of the inviting pussy.

Yan moved the wet panties to her nose and inhaled. "God, I love your scent."

"That scent is all because you get me so turned on," Nicole said, as she inhaled from only an inch away from the young pussy.

"Lick me, Nicole," Yan said. "I need you to lick me so bad."

"You want me to eat this pretty pussy?" Nicole asked, wanting this to be romantic and intimate and yet also a little nasty... she liked things nasty... as she leaned down ready to part the glistening pussy lips.

"I want you to eat my pussy until I come all over your pretty face," Yan said, which was about as nasty as she talked. So far.

"Mmmmmmmm," Nicole purred, as she extended her tongue and licked between the slim pussy lips.

"Oh yes," Yan moaned, arching her back the moment Nicole's tongue made contact.

"You taste so good," Nicole said, as soon as the tantalizing flavour reached her taste buds. She had enjoyed the pussies she ate back in her younger days, but none had her instantly captivated and addicted like Yan's.

"I can't wait to taste yours," Yan moaned, as Nicole slowly probed Yan's hole.

"Mmmm, me either," Nicole said, "but you first."

Yan moaned in acquiescence, her right hand holding the aromatic panties to her nose as her left hand went to the top of Nicole's head.

"I could eat this cunt all day," Nicole said, using the nastiest word she could for pussy.

"Don't stop," Yan moaned, as Nicole's tongue explored her.

"Not until you come all over my face," Nicole assured, as she moved a finger to the pretty pussy and slid it inside as she kept licking.

"Oh yes, finger me," Yan moaned, again arching her back up.

"So tight," Nicole moaned, in awe of how the tight pussy seemed to clench around her long, large digit.

"It's never had anything more than a finger and my toy in it," Yan revealed, as she could already feeling her orgasm rising.

"Well, this pussy is mine now," Nicole said.

"It's yours," Yan responded willingly, loving the idea of being owned by Nicole.

"And I'll say what goes in it from now on," Nicole continued, as she slowly fingered Yan and moved her tongue up to the tiny but swollen clit.

"Yes, Nicole, I'll be your submissive pet," Yan moaned, repeating a phrase she'd learned during the brief time with Yolanda where she just mindlessly did whatever she was told without hesitation. It was how she discovered she loved eating pussy, how she discovered she loved eating a sweaty asshole; how she discovered who she was.

"Mmmm, you will do whatever I tell you?" Nicole asked, flicking her clit and making Yan's legs twitch. With Marco and most men she had been with she was the submissive... willingly doing things many 'good girls' don't, like being fisted, taking a dick in her asshole, and walking in public with a big load all over her face... to name just a few of the kinks Naughty Nicole had been up for.

"Yes, Nicole, I'll obey everything you tell me to do without hesitation," Yan moaned, her orgasm so close.

"Then come for me, my pet, come all over my face," Nicole ordered, pulling her fingers out and pressing her face against the wet vulva and licking hungrily.

"Oh yes, don't stop, don't stop, oh yes," Yan said, her orgasm erupting as she babbled and held Nicole's head pressed against her pussy as she sucked the panties into her mouth and tasted the old pussy cum as she sprayed Nicole's face.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Nicole moaned joyfully as her face was coated with the massive gush of cum coming from Yan's pussy.

"Oh," Yan moaned, as the intensity of the orgasm cascaded through her entire body making her fingers and toes tingle, her body burn, her head go light and, of course, her pussy gush.

"Your cunt cum is so fucking delicious," Nicole said, as she hungrily lapped up as much of the cream as she could.

"Ooooh" Yan moaned again, the oral orgasm so much more intense and lasting way longer than the ones she gave herself.

"This is my pussy and my cunt cum," Nicole repeated.

"It's yours, Nicole, all yours," Yan moaned loudly, as Nicole's tongue kept licking and a second orgasm was already rising even as the first refused to completely dissipate.

"Your lips, your tits, your pussy, your legs, your ass, your mind are all mine," Nicole said, getting turned on by the reality that Yan was giving herself to her unconditionally.

"Yes, you own me mind, body and soul, Nicole," Yan agreed, her hand remaining on the back of Nicole's head.

"Do you want to come again?" Nicole asked, sucking the clit between her lips.

"Please," Yan moaned, "you have me on fire."

"I can stay between your legs all day, baby," Nicole said, as she went back and forth between teasing the clit and probing her hole.

"Oh yes, baby, eat my pussy," Yan moaned, loving being called 'baby' and then using the word herself.

"Call it a cunt, baby," Nicole instructed, wanting to hear the mostly prim and proper Yan say such a nasty word.

Yan didn't hesitate, her inborn nature to obey without hesitation part of her DNA and then confirmed by Yolanda in their brief time together. "Yes, eat my cunt, baby, munch on it until my cunt cum coats your pretty face again."

"I like when you talk nasty," Nicole said, loving hearing Yan use the word 'cunt'.

"I'll say every nasty word imaginable," Yan moaned, her second orgasm rising. "Now eat my cunt, suck on my clit, finger bang my hole, make your pet come."

"So hot," Nicole moaned, her own pussy on fire as she listened to Yan's nasty mouth and moans... and like when she was sucking dick, getting sodomized, or any other nasty act, her pussy burned from pleasing others.

"Oh yes," Yan moaned, her second orgasm rising, as Nicole slid a finger inside her and began attacking her clit. "That's it, finger fuck me, eat my cunt, suck on my clit, use me as you please."

Nicole loved hearing the nasty words coming out of Yan's mouth, so sexy and urgent, as she really fingered her and ordered, "Then come for me again, my sexy slut, come all over my face again."

"Yes, baby, don't stop, I'm, I'm, oh fuck!" Yan screamed, as her second orgasm erupted out of her.

Again, Nicole pulled her finger out and caught as much of the gushing cum as she could.

"So good," Yan weakly moaned, the back-to-back orgasms really draining her of all her energy.

"Agreed," Nicole said, although she was talking about the exotic taste she was having for breakfast.

"Please, sit on my face, Nicole," Yan begged, even as her second orgasm roamed through her body as if on a scenic hike.

"Really?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, come and drop your cunt right on my face," Yan said, then smiled, "I didn't get to finish breakfast."

"Are you sure?" Nicole asked, wanting to do this badly, but concerned her size could hurt Yan.

"Yes," Yan said, and reading the tone of concern in Nicole's voice, "you won't hurt me. Just straddle me and let me taste your perfect cunt. I've been wanting to dive between your legs since the first time I massaged you."

"Okay," Nicole said tentatively, as she got up from between Yan's legs.

"Hurry, I want that cunt on my face so fucking bad," Yan moaned urgently, excited by the opportunity to finally eat that pussy.

"You are one hungry little slut," Nicole purred, as she slowly stood up and placed a foot on each side of Yan's head... using the wall for balance... excited by the lust in Yan's look and tone.

"I'll always be a hungry little slut for you, Nicole," Yan said, as she looked up with anticipation. "I'll eat your cunt anytime, anyplace. Just snap your fingers or tell me drop to my knees and I will obey without hesitation."

"God, you are so hot," Nicole said, as she slowly lowered herself onto Yan's pretty face.

"Your pretty pussy is so wet," Yan said, staring at it like an inviting peach as it slowly got closer and closer to her face.

"My cunt is on fire after going down on you, baby," Nicole said, as she kept lowering herself carefully... not wanting to ruin this perfect moment by hurting Yan or suffocating her... her size still an insecurity... particularly compared to the petite frame of Yan... especially because she could get pretty physically active when she got all revved up.

"Give me that cunt, baby, I have to have it," Yan said, staring lustfully and hungrily up, her mouth watering.

"You want it?" Nicole asked.

"So bad."

"Beg for it," Nicole ordered, just a couple inches away from Yan's face.

"Oh please, Nicole, give me your cunt, I need it so bad. I've been masturbating about this moment for weeks," Yan replied. "Now give it to me."