Big Girls Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it wrong to say I want you to fuck me hard and pound the virginity right out of me?" Yan asked.

"Nothing wrong about that at all," Nicole said. "I too like to be pounded, fucked, have my asshole destroyed. When cuddling or in public I want it to be sweet and romantic, but when having sex, I want it raw and rough."

"Me too," Yan said, in awe of how the two of them were so emotionally similar, while so physically different.

"Ready to become my little fuck toy?" Nicole asked, as she bucked her ass three times while already buried deep in the other woman's vagina.

"Yeesssssssssss," Yan screamed. The dick was already deeper in her than anything she had ever inserted in herself and Nicole's powerful thrusts somehow made it go even deeper.

"Good," Nicole said, as she held the small, round hips firmly and began fucking Yan hard. Her body slamming into Yan's with each forward thrust.

"Oh yes, that feels so good," Yan moaned, unsure if it was the bigger dick or the fact someone else was doing the fucking instead of herself, but this was an entirely different level of pleasure.

"Yeah, this body was made to be fucked," Nicole said, enjoying the rush as she slammed into Yan with authority, making her own pussy leak.

"And to eat and fuck you," Yan countered, although it took nearly ten seconds to get those six words out as the pleasure was consuming her.

"Just shut up and take my dick, baby," Nicole said, as she continued her deep, hard thrusts.

"Okay," Yan agreed, as she stretched her arm sideways toward the pillows at the head of the bed... but they were too far away.

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked, curious.

"I wasn't trying to grab your panties from under my pillow to sniff, that's for sure," Yan answered ironically, as she couldn't find the newer pair that Nicole had brought earlier.

Nicole laughed, then said, "How about my fresh pair? I see them here on the floor." When Yan gasped, "Oh fuck, yes!" Nicole pulled her faux cock out of the tight hole and released the small, strong hips. She grabbed the XXL panties from the floor and tossed them to Yan, who immediately held the wet underwear to her nose.

"Thank you," Yan said, as she inhaled... the scent her new personal heaven.

"Now back up on my dick and show me what you want," Nicole ordered.

"Okay," Yan said, suddenly feeling the aching emptiness after being so wonderfully full.

"Back up and take this dick, my sexy slut," Nicole said, watching Yan try to position her body perfectly.

"I'm trying," Yan said, a little frustrated as the dick missed her hole as she backed up to it.

"Here let me help," Nicole generously offered and slid the dick back inside her.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut, pound your pet," Yan moaned, as she moved the panties to her face and sniffed them while simultaneously also putting them in her mouth to suck on the wetness.

"You can't get enough of me, can you?" Nicole said, as she resumed fucking Yan... loving just how intoxicated the young slut was with her pussy and panties.

"I can't," Yan said, "I love everything about you."

"Mmmmmmm," Nicole said, her heart warming again even as she really gave Yan deep, hard back shots.

"And I could drown in your scent," Yan moaned, huffing the dirty panties like a glue sniffer.

"It would be a great way to go," Nicole laughed.

"The best," Yan said, closing her eyes from the high of sniffing the panties, and just allowing her body to enjoy the pure pleasure of getting fucked.

Nicole pounded Yan for a couple more minutes, Yan's moans increasing, until she ordered, "Now come on my dick, you nasty little fuck toy."

"Yes, harder," Yan moaned, loving being called names by her... the idea of being Nicole's fuck toy and girlfriend were equally exhilarating.

"Now, slut, come on my dick now," Nicole demanded. "A good pet does what she is told."

"Yes, baaaaaaaaby," Yan screamed, obeying the order and pressing her face into her bed and the panties as the most intense orgasm of her life hit her.

"Oh yes, baby, come for me," Nicole said, continuing to fuck Yan.

"Coming, coming, coming," Yan said weakly, as the orgasm made her head go light as her tiny body kept quaking uncontrollably.

"Good girl," Nicole said, as she slowed down, caressing Yan's backside.

"Ooooh," Yan moaned, as she just lay there in the glorious afterglow of euphoria. This was what sex was supposed to be like. This was what love was supposed to be like.

Nicole pulled out, knelt down and licked Yan's leaking hole.

Yan dropped her chest to the mattress in exhaustion but left her ass up in the air for her owner's continued access. "You can't get enough of my cunt either, can you?" she said in a tired, yet wicked voice.

"Never," Nicole said, thinking that would be true. She couldn't fathom ever getting sick of this pussy.

A couple of minutes later, Yan said, her orgasm finally fading away, "My turn to fuck you."

"You want to fuck me?" Nicole asked with a smile.

"I am going to fuck you," Yan clarified, rolling onto her back.

"Switch time?" Nicole asked.

"Switch time," Yan agreed, as she stretched.

"You even stretch sexy." Nicole admired this body she could never have in her own frame but she was finally okay with that. Her body was hers and Yan made her feel beautiful in it.

"Mmmmmm," Yan said, "you gave me quite the workout."

"Wait until you're wearing the dick," Nicole said, "it really burns calories."

"It does when you hammer my cunt that hard," Yan said.

"I'll be right back," Nicole said.

"Where are you going?" Yan asked.

"I just need something for you to fuck me with," Nicole said, leaving Yan's room.

Yan got off the bed and stretched again. That fucking really did give her a workout. She looked into the mirror and admired herself in the lingerie. She did indeed look hot. Even the glow of her sweaty body was sexy.

Nicole came back, walking past her maid who gave her no expression at all, despite her employer still wearing the eight-inch strap-on, while carrying a bottle of lube. The lotion she'd fetched earlier hadn't gotten much use, but Nicole was certain the special anal lube would. She then thought about swapping in the smaller strap-on dildo, but decided she wanted her asshole to be stretched wide and filled deep.

She returned to Yan's bedroom, took the harness off and handed it to her new domme.

Yan put it on, positioning it around her hips as Nicole dropped to her knees in front of her. Even as the young woman kept tightening the straps against her slim body, Nicole took the dick in her mouth... tasting Yan's pussy cum on it.

"Wow, that is so hot," Yan said with a feeling of surprise as she watched Nicole suck her dick.

"Mmmmmmm," Nicole moaned, thinking she may never have a real penis in her mouth again... but that wouldn't stop her from sucking a fake one, as she did love the sensation of having a dick in her mouth and just bobbing. Hmm, she thought, perhaps she should help Yan experience the pleasures of real cocks... but that was a consideration for another time.

"Yeah, suck my dick, my sexy slut," Yan said, surprised how easy it was becoming to say such words... not something she was used to uttering.

"Mmmmmmm," Nicole purred, loving this naughty side of Yan.

"You like my big dick in your mouth?" Yan asked, pulling it out and tapping her lips.

"I love your big dick in my mouth," Nicole answered. Then, as she stroked the hard phallus, she added, "But I can't wait to have you pounding my asshole with it."

"You want this big cock pounding that beautiful big butt of yours?" Yan asked, looking down at Nicole, who looked so hot in her submissive pose.

"Yes, baby, please bend me over and plug my asshole with your huge cock," Nicole said, standing up and bending at the waist, with her arms extended and her hands on the edge of the bed. She bent her knees because of their height difference, and it really shoved her big booty out there.

"Shit, you really want it," Yan said, moving behind her.

"I want it bad," Nicole admitted. "But grab the lube, baby, it's been a long time since I had a dick up my asshole."

"It's my asshole, now," Yan said slapping a big white cheek before stepping over to retrieve the anal lube Nicole had brought back from her room.

"Yes, baby, my big, huge tits, my fat pussy, my big butt and my tight asshole are all yours," Nicole declared, now each having announced the ownership of the other.

"That's right, baby," Yan said, squeezing both big white ass cheeks, after laying the lube on the bed. "I own this big beautiful body."

"You do, baby, it's all yours," Nicole willingly agreed.

"Now let's get this tight little hole ready for my dick," Yan said, pulling the ass cheeks apart and again burying her face in the sweaty asshole... instantly licking and salivating over the salty pungent hole.

"Oh yes, I love when you eat my asshole, baby," Nicole moaned, realizing she had not yet returned the favour... but resolving to rectify that soon.

"This is the most delicious asshole ever," Yan moaned, getting turned on licking this perfectly puckered butthole.

"You can eat it anytime you want," Nicole moaned, enjoying the sweet attention.

"I'll be eating your pussy and asshole all the time," Yan assured, "especially after a lengthy workout."

"You want to eat my sweaty, dirty asshole?" Nicole asked.

"I do."

"You really are one nasty slut," Nicole said.

"Says the slut bent over getting her ass eaten," Yan countered.

"And fucked, don't forget fucked," Nicole pointed out.

"Yes, only a real slut takes it in the ass," Yan wickedly said, even as she wondered what it would feel like to be sodomized.

"Then I'm one real slut," Nicole said. Desperate to indeed be a real ass-slut she begged, "Now please lube up that big dick and claim my asshole as forever yours by destroying it."

"I can't resist that offer," Yan said, as she reached for the lube and very generously coated her dick. She then poured some between Nicole's ass cheeks and rubbed her finger around the butthole... her finger sliding easily inside.

"Oh, you bad girl, fingering your boss's asshole," Nicole moaned.

"I'm the boss now," Yan said, getting a rush being in charge as she slowly pumped her finger in and out of the tight anus... unsure how the big rubber dick could possibly fit.

"Yes, baby, take control," Nicole said eagerly.

Yan slapped her ass again as she rotated her finger in a circular movement to slowly gape the hole.

"That feels so good," Nicole moaned.

"Got to get this asshole prepped for my fat dick," Yan said, as she poured more lube on the anal entrance and proceeded to slide a second finger inside.

"Oooooooh," Nicole moaned, a slight pain rushing through her as her asshole was stretched, but a good pain.

"This asshole swallows my two fingers with ease," Yan said, as she slowly fingered and gaped the tight hole.

"My cunt can take your whole fist," Nicole revealed, a not-so-subtle hint at something else Yan could do to her at some point.

"Oh my," Yan said, that not something she had ever thought about.

"My holes will take whatever you want to give them," Nicole assured, not one to ever say no to a kinky opportunity, especially in the heat of the moment.

"Let's see you take this first," Yan said, as she pulled her fingers out of the slightly gaped hole... admired her handiwork... then positioned her lubed dick at Nicole's backdoor.

"Oh, Yan, fuck my ass, fuck it good and hard," Nicole said, ready to feel her asshole stretched and the good burn that followed... and then the eventual pleasure. She never understood it, women didn't have a prostate like men, but God she loved getting buttfucked. Maybe it was the taboo of it... but regardless, the harder she was ass fucked, the more intense the orgasm she would receive.

"Here I go," Yan warned, worried about hurting Nicole with the circumference of the toy. She pushed forward and watched as the dick was stopped... briefly... then slowly disappeared between the big, white ass cheeks.

"Ooooooooh, yes," Nicole moaned, an instant chill going down her spine as the pleasure and pain principle worked inside of her asshole and her entire body.

"Shit, you're really taking this huge dick in your ass," Yan said in disbelief as she continued to slowly push forward.

"I like big things too," Nicole said, returning to earlier playful banter from Yan.

"That better be only for toys," Yan said, slapping Nicole's left ass cheek as the last couple of inches disappeared through Nicole's back door.

"Oh, I definitely like my women slim and sexy," Nicole assured.

"Don't forget it," Yan said, as she was now all in Nicole's asshole.

"Never," Nicole moaned, her asshole seeming so full as it burned with pleasure, burned with pain. Yan softly caressed Nicole's ass cheeks as she admired the fact the dick was all in.

For about twenty seconds, Nicole got used to eight inches of fat cock stretching and filling her asshole, before she said, "Now get moving, baby. Fuck me good and hard."

"Good and hard," Yan said, moving her hands to Nicole's wide hips and beginning to fuck her, slowly at first as she got the hang of the strap-on.

"Oooooh," Nicole moaned, as she got accustomed to the dick reaming her ass.

Yan, meanwhile, was in awe. Sure, she knew she had all the power when she was in between a woman's legs licking her pussy... she controlled the pleasure, she decided when to allow the orgasm to erupt... but this was a whole new sensation of power... and it was a rush. Like the rush she got directly to her pussy when she was eating a pussy, she got a similar rush fucking Nicole.

For a couple of minutes, there wasn't any talking. Just Nicole's soft moans as she got comfortable with Yan stroking the dick in and out of her ass while the pleasure began to steadily consume the pain.

"A little faster, baby," Nicole said.

Yan sped up her thrusts but was still far from slamming into Nicole or really even fucking her.

"Ooooh, that's it," Nicole moaned, a minute or so later.

"You really want to have your asshole pounded?" Yan asked playfully, even though that was exactly what she wanted to do.

"Yes, and do you want to pound my asshole hard and turn me into your ass-slut?" Nicole asked, her body now ready for a real ass drilling.

"I do, is that bad?" Yan asked.

"You getting a rush of adrenaline being the fucker instead of the fuckee?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah," Yan admitted.

"It's a hell of a rush, isn't it?" Nicole said, looking back at Yan. She smiled as she added, "Now destroy my asshole with your huge fucking cock."

"Mmmm," Yan said, squeezing Nicole's hips and then slamming into her.

"Ooooooooh, fuck!" Nicole screamed.

"You okay?" Yan said with concern.

"Yes, don't stop," Nicole said, the new depths creating a sweet burn even as the pleasure cocooned her. "Pound my asshole hard, give me all that dick, fuck me like a cheap whore, make me your fuck toy."

"Shit, so hot, so fucking hot," said Yan, wondering if she sounded that hot when she said similar words.

"Give it to me," Nicole demanded urgently.

Yan responded by pumping her hips furiously, slamming her entire petite body into Nicole's chubby ass cheeks. The rush of fucking Nicole was amazing and, as she was learning, a great workout.

"Oh yes, that's it, just like that," Nicole moaned, the pleasure taking complete control of her anal cavity.

"You like being my anal slut?" Yan asked, sensing that like for her, nasty talk and name calling in the heat of the moment would enhance the pleasure for Nicole.

"Oh yes, baby, I love being your anal slut. Now harder, baby, pound me with all your might," Nicole begged, wanting to be fucked as hard as humanly possible.

"Yeah, I'm going to destroy this asshole," Yan said. The taskmaster side of her that usually only came out with lazy clients, now coming to the forefront as she slammed hard into Nicole.

"Yes, yes, yes," Nicole encouraged, "that's it, that's it, just like that, fuck Momma's asshole good."

"Momma?" Yan repeated, slowing down from attack to oil-drilling speed

Nicole didn't even realize she'd said it in the heat of the moment, but trusting Yan completely, she admitted, "I know it's wrong and it may disgust you, but sometimes I fantasize incest role play."

"Really?" Yan asked.

"I'm sorry," Nicole said, not yet realizing that Yan was reacting to the perverted confession not by stopping her assault on the big ass with its small backdoor, but by picking up her pace again.

Yan loved role play, having played maid and novice at a convent in her brief, wonderful time with Yolanda, and cheerleader and naughty schoolgirl with other older lesbians she'd let pick her up. She filed this new kink from Nicole in her head for a future play session.

"Don't be sorry, maybe later we can play Mommy and Daughter and you can be my Mommy-slut," Yan suggested, as she returned to her fast-paced fucking.

Nicole's heart melted a bit from Yan's words, even as her orgasm was rising from being violently sodomized. "Oh yes, baby girl, I want my little girl to destroy my asshole and make me your Mommy-slut."

Yan suddenly paused completely; dildo buried deep in the big ass. "Oh, I already have some wicked ideas, Mommy, but right now I want to get my new girlfriend and beautiful slut of a boss off."

"Yeah, yes, yes," Nicole mindlessly agreed, her body in shock from the sudden removal of Yan's foot from the gas pedal when she was still in overdrive.

"Now, let's bring you home," Yan said, gently caressing her back before resuming the hard, deep, body-crashing thrusts.

"Oh, fuck! Make me come, baby," Nicole moaned wildly, as her left hand went under her legs and began frantically rubbing her pussy.

"You want to come?" Yan asked, sweat pouring down her body, this being quite the surprising workout.

"Yes, baby," Nicole responded, her orgasm imminent.

"Beg," Yan ordered, though not slowing down at all.

"Oooooh, baby... can I... can I... oh fuck... can I come?" Nicole finally spluttered out after a few tries and a dozen deep ass-cheek-shaking thrusts by Yan.

"Come, baby, come from becoming my ass-slut, come from declaring I own this ass, come now like the dirty ass-whore you are."

"Oooooooh, fuuuuuuck!" Nicole bellowed. She'd been holding her orgasm back as best she could until she was given permission and once granted, she let loose a primal scream as the intensity of the orgasm overwhelmed her and she collapsed forward, pulling loose from Yan's cock and landing on her tits on top of Yan's bed. Her pussy was squirting, spraying her juices on the floor and the side of the bed.

Yan immediately dropped down and slid her slim, flexible body beneath and between Nicole's thick legs to slurp from her swampy pussy and retrieve whatever cum was still leaking out.

"Oooooh," Nicole moaned, the sudden pressure on her pussy creating another wave of pleasure as the orgasm made its way through her entire body.

For a couple of minutes, Nicole lay there and enjoyed the orgasm and Yan's tongue, before she crawled up onto the bed and rolled over onto her back. "I think you broke me," she joked.

"I take it being broken is a good thing?" Yan asked, moving up and cuddling the warm, sweaty body.

Nicole moved her arm so Yan could get closer. "It's a fucking amazing thing."

"You're amazing," said Yan.

"What I am now is famished," Nicole said. Then added for clarification, "For actual food."

"Well, we have burned a lot of calories," Yan said, nestling into Nicole.

"We sure did," Nicole agreed.

"We will be adding some of this into your daily workout routine," Yan said.

"If I have to," Nicole joked.

"You have to," Yan said.

"But for now, maybe just a quick nap before we have our first girlfriends' brunch?" Nicole said, suddenly wiped and not wanting to move from this sweet, romantic position.