Big Girls Need Love Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, fucking hot," Nicole purred, as she lowered herself onto Yan's face while keeping her hands on the headboard for balance and to make sure she didn't transfer all her weight onto Yan.

"Thank you," Yan said, as she extended her tongue and began licking. Now, sometimes Yan would explore a pussy slowly... tease it... but not this time. This time her tongue went into hyperactive action mode as she parted the wet pussy lips and licked up and down furiously. "So good," she moaned. Eating pussy always made her whole body burn and her pussy tingle... as it was now, even after two orgasms. Sure, she enjoyed having her pussy eaten, but she preferred eating pussy even more.

"Oh yes, Yan," Nicole moaned, the moment she felt Yan's tongue on her pussy, "that feels so fucking good."

"You taste amazing," Yan said, wanting to assure the sometimes still insecure Nicole.

"That's it, baby, lick my pussy, get that tongue right in there," Nicole moaned, this never a position she had done for oral sex. Yes, she had been on top of a man riding him, usually while he molested her tits, but she had never been brave enough nor had any man offer for her to sit on his face. She found the position exhilarating.

Yan did just as instructed, willing her tongue to be even longer and reach even deeper inside Nicole. She devoured that pussy like it was her last meal rather than her second breakfast this morning.

It was only two or three minutes of aggressive licking from Yan before Nicole felt her orgasm rising and her moans echoed through the room. "Oh fuck, yes, baby, that feels so fucking good."

Yan sensed Nicole was close and said in between licks of the sweet, wet pussy she was instantly addicted to, "Ride my face, baby, grind those lovely hips and use my face to come."

"Really?" Nicole asked, still concerned with the risk of hurting her.

"I'm a strong woman, baby," Yan assured, and then demanded in the same firm tone she used when she pushed Nicole hard in work outs, "I can take whatever you give me. Now grind that wet fucking cunt of yours all over my pretty face until you cum on me."

"Okay, baby," Nicole agreed, the idea hot as fuck. She firmed up her grip on the headboard and began to slowly grind her hips.

Yan reached blindly to the side, found another pillow and jammed it under her head to press her face right against the wet pussy. Then she just kept her tongue extended and enjoyed the ride from the saddle's perspective.

"Oh fuck," Nicole moaned, as the sensations multiplied as she felt not only Yan's tongue between her pussy lips, but also Yan's entire face pressed against her... creating waves of intense pleasure.

"Faster, face fuck me faster," Yan encouraged around her mouthful of hot, pink flesh, wanting to really be used.

Nicole signaled her agreement by swiveling her hips back and forth, like a targeted workout. When she went faster, it instantly increased the intensity of the pleasure, and she knew her orgasm was imminent. After another thirty seconds of this, she asked, "Does my sexy slut want my cum?"

"Yes, please come on my face, I need it so bad," Yan moaned in desperation, oddly sounding like it was her who was near orgasmic bliss.

"Get ready, baby," Nicole moaned, as she began to feel sweat drip down her, as it always did with serious exertion. Usually it embarrassed her, but now? Hell, she thought Yan would love nothing more than to lick every drop of sweat off her big body. It was a thought that pushed her even closer to the finish line. "I'm going to come all over your face," she warned/threatened/promised her small slut.

"Yes, please, baby," Yan said, ready to be face washed with cum.

Nicole recalled a porn scene where the woman on top grabbed the head of the woman on the bottom and pulled it up and pressed it hard against her cunt as she came. Keeping her left hand on the headboard for balance, while continuing to grind her crotch on Yan's face and tongue, she reached down, worked her fingers through the black hair and behind the small head and pulled Yan's face a little roughly against her grinding pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," Yan moaned in ecstasy, as she awaited the cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuuuuuuck," Nicole screamed, likely making the maid and chef aware of what was happening in this room as she erupted and squirted a copious amount of cum all over Yan's face.

Yan had a rush of adrenaline cascade through her as she received the face wash, the cum more delicious than any other she had received from another woman. She tried to catch and taste as much of the cum as she could, but most of it soaked her forehead, face and chin... which was equally exhilarating.

Nicole let go of Yan's head and pressed both hands desperately against the headboard for balance as her entire body rocked as if hit by an earthquake.

Yan kept her face plastered against the leaking pussy, her tongue and mouth now catching all the cum as it oozed out after the initial massive squirts. "So good," Yan moaned, getting turned on from being used like this, getting Nicole off and tasting the sweet cum. Yolanda had made it very clear that she would get the greatest pleasure from giving pleasure and that had been reinforced today. Her one-night stands were mostly women in lust with her and although she definitely gave it her all, it wasn't the same. It was just sex. With Yolanda, even for that short time, and now Nicole, it was about more than just sex... it was about a connection... it was about two bodies becoming one... it was about love.

Nicole remained there for a couple of minutes, the aftershocks of pleasure from the orgasm just kept coming and Yan's tongue working her pussy over was making the lingering orgasm refuse to fade... and even beginning to create a second wave... like the tsunami after the quake.

Yan eventually said, "Time to move, baby."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Nicole asked, concerned, as she slowly stood up.

"No, no, baby," Yan said as she admired Nicole from this unique angle. "I just want to do something else to you."

"You do, do you?" Nicole coyly asked.

"Yes, now get on all fours and showcase that ass for me," Yan ordered, sexily but with an urgency that bordered on impatience.

"Okay, okay," Nicole said, excited by the possibility of ass play, "but you know this day is supposed to be about you."

"And what I want is more of your cunt and to eat your asshole," Yan said wickedly.

"Well, I can't refuse the birthday girl's wish," Nicole said, as she got off the bed. Seeing Yan's panties on the floor, she went and grabbed them. She moved them to her nose and said, "Oh my, these are soaked."

"Yeah, yeah, I came over and over thinking of being your sex slave," Yan said flippantly, eager to get to the next thing. "Now get back over here."

"Sex slave," Nicole purred, as she held the panties to her nose and inhaled as she returned to the bed.

"Yes, I'll do anything you ask ever," Yan said. "Except now. Now I want to eat your asshole."

"I'm keeping these," Nicole said, as she got back on the bed, and positioned herself on all fours... easily her favourite position to be fucked.

"Keep them," Yan said, as she moved behind the big white booty, pulled the ass cheeks apart and admired the sweaty rosebud.

"Don't just stare at it," Nicole said playfully. Although this was not something she had ever had done to her, she was instantly into it. "Eat my asshole."

"Mmmmm, yes, ma'am," Yan purred as she buried her face between the ass cheeks. Getting enveloped in the unique scent of Nicole's asshole, she extended her tongue and licked.

"Oh yes, baby, eat my asshole," Nicole moaned, the feeling of a wet tongue bathing her asshole was utterly exhilarating... sensual, yet kinky... tender, yet pleasurable.

"Such a tasty asshole," Yan said, as she swirled her tongue around the puckered hole.

"Get that tongue right in there," Nicole moaned, as she placed the panties onto the pillow and buried her face in them... thrilled to smell Yan's amazing scent while she had her ass eaten.

"Yes, ma'am," Yan repeated, and wiggled her tongue tip through the big woman's tight sphincter.

For about ten minutes, Yan ate Nicole's asshole. She resisted sliding a finger in. She just licked and licked.

This was so soothing for Nicole as she softly moaned constantly, but it did make her want a dick deep in her butt... which she did have a plan for later.

Yan then said, "Get on your back, baby."

The anal licking felt amazing and Nicole was sure her self-proclaimed sex slave would keep at it as long as her owner required, but God, did she need to come again. She followed her personal trainer's instruction.

Once she was on her back and her legs were spread wide, she watched Yan crawl between them. The look of this thin, petite, pretty girl between her thick thighs was something to behold.

"You are so wet," Yan said, as she moved her face to the glistening hairless peach and this time worshipped Nicole's pussy.

"You are driving me wild," Nicole moaned, as Yan's tongue made contact and she moved the small woman's dirty panties back to her face.

For a good ten minutes Yan explored every crevice of Nicole's pussy. She teased her by tracing the pussy lips ever so softly. She teased her by breathing over the clit but ignoring it. She teased her by the odd rapid tongue movement to enhance the stimulation that then just stopped.

Nicole enjoyed the leisurely licking, got a little frustrated by the constant teasing and the ups and downs in intensity, but lay there moaning softly and saying sweet things like: "That feels so good, baby," "God, you're driving me wild," "Please, don't stop," and "No one has ever made me feel this good."

Yan finally slid two fingers easily inside the moaning Nicole.

"Oh yes, finger bang me," Nicole said the second the two fingers were in her.

Yan obliged, pumping her digits inside Nicole while moving her attention on the outside to the big, swollen clit.

"Oh God, Yan, fuck, right there," Nicole moaned, her orgasm imminent.

Yan was very good at reading a body and knowing when it was about to erupt and she kept pumping and licking until she had Nicole moaning wildly and writhing with lust, but just short of paradise. At that precise moment, she found the g-spot and tapped.

In a heartbeat, Nicole screamed as her first ever g-spot orgasm hit. She lifted her ass up high and then collapsed onto the bed, "Oh my fucking God!"

Yan pulled her fingers out and caught as much of the cum as she could, another rush of adrenaline coursing though her body at making another woman come and getting the amazing award of vaginal nectar.

About a minute later, Nicole said weakly, "Come here."

Yan crawled up and onto Nicole and asked playfully, "Yes?"

Nicole looked at the shiny face and smiled, "You look really hot coated in my cunt juice."

"I'll wear it all the time," Yan smiled as she leaned down, her small breasts pressed against Nicole's large ones and they kissed.

For minutes.

Finally, Nicole broke the kiss and said, "I still have one more present for you."

"But you've already given me all I ever wanted," Yan said, looking dreamily into Nicole's eyes.

"This is something very special, once-in-a-lifetime special," said Nicole. "It's actually something we can give each other if I'm right."

"Right about what?" asked Yan, hoping beyond hope that she could give Nicole such a momentous gift, whatever it was.

"So, question," Nicole said.

"Yes?"

"Are you still a virgin?"

Yan looked disappointed; she'd been the sex toy for many women before Nicole.

Nicole read the look on the delicate features. "No, I mean, have you ever been fucked? Ever had your cunt well and truly fucked?"

Yan's hope returned, but she was still confused. "Well, I've never been with a man, and while some of my female lovers have put their fingers in me, I don't know if that qualifies as well and truly fucked."

"It doesn't," declared Nicole. "And neither does sticking your own little toy inside of you." The Amazon Queen rolled the Fairy Princess off of her, reached over to the nightstand and retrieved the final gift box, and laid it on the mattress between them. "Open it."

"Okay," Yan said, curious what it was. She lifted the top off the box and saw a strap-on cock. It was something she had seen in many lesbian videos she'd watched, even though her own lovers had been the type who wanted to wallow in the female experience, without any man substitutes. She lifted the gadget up by the harness and saw immediately that the straps had been pre-adjusted for much larger hips than hers. "This is a gift for me," she mused, "but somehow I don't think you meant for me to be the one wearing it. So, what were your plans for this 'gift'?" Yan asked playfully.

"Before I was sure you were a penetration virgin," Nicole replied with a leer, "I was going to fuck you with it and make sure I fucked you harder than anyone ever had before."

Yan swooned a little as she absorbed Nicole's words and took in the fat, eight-inch-long dildo currently mounted in the harness. "You were going to fuck my tiny cunt with that massive cock?" The life-like toy was some two-and-a-half inches longer, not to mention twice as thick as her go-to toy. Yan looked wide-eyed at her giantess lover, her boss, her owner, with both real fear and feral desire. "And now that you know I'm a virgin?"

Nicole put her large hand gently against Yan's small cheek and locked eyes with this woman who had saved her from herself.

"Now I want to make love to you and take your virginity in a way that leaves a special memory that will last as long as I can get you to stay with me and beyond."

"You want me to stay with you?" whispered Yan.

"Yes," said the older woman. "Beyond your birthday, beyond your current contract as my trainer, far, far beyond."

"Why?" Very quietly.

"Because I love you," Nicole answered gently, a little worried about the girl's response, but mostly happy to finally get those words out there.

"I love you too," Yan answered happily, "and will stay as long as you'll have me."

"Even if it's forever?" asked Nicole.

Yan gasped in pleasure, threw her arms around the large, powerful shoulders and pressed her lips hard against Nicole's.

When they finally broke the kiss, Yan looked down into the gift box where she'd dropped the harness and its evil-looking toy.

"Are you going to take my virginity with this?" she asked, her trepidation unmistakable.

Nicole chuckled, "No, I think we'll start with something a little smaller," and lifted up a tray in the box to reveal a smaller and slimmer six-inch harness attachment. "After deflowering you with this one, I'll give you a real pounding with the big boy." When she saw Yan gulp, she continued. "I'm going to fuck you so good and hard you will be begging me to fuck you all the time," the big woman assured her.

"You want to turn me into a slutty whore for you?" Yan asked, joining Nicole's return to the nasty, playful banter of earlier.

"I want to turn you into my perfect little sexy slut," Nicole said, as she went to grab the smaller dick.

"No, give me the big one," Yan said.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck the living shit out of me," Yan said.

"Oh, I plan that too," Nicole said, thinking of fucking Yan's asshole.

"Mmmm," Yan said, catching on to the suggestion.

Nicole pulled the harness up her legs with the big pussy-destroying cock and Yan watched with excitement. God, she couldn't wait to get fucked.

"Just tell me what to do, baby," Yan said, as she watched Nicole get to her feet on the floor and snug the harness around her hips.

"Get on the edge of the bed on all fours," Nicole said, the idea of being the one doing the fucking instead of getting fucked suddenly very exciting.

"I love when you tell me what to do," Yan said, as she quickly positioned herself as directed.

"That's funny," Nicole laughed, as she watched Yan do as she was told. "I like being told what to do by you too."

"Maybe we are both switches," Yan shrugged, as she wiggled her ass.

"Switches?" Nicole asked, not a term she was familiar with.

"Yes," Yan explained, "sometimes one is the submissive and other times she is the dominant."

"I like that idea," Nicole said, now standing right behind Yan. She caressed her ass.

"Fuck me, baby, I want you to take my virginity," Yan said, looking back at Nicole.

"Oh, I plan to fuck you good, baby," Nicole assured, "but I do want to admire this pretty package."

"Your pretty package," Yan pointed out.

"Yes, this is all mine, isn't it?" Nicole said, as she moved her hands down nylon clad legs.

"I'm serious," Yan said, "I want you to own me."

"Yan, I don't want to own you," Nicole said.

"You don't?" Yan questioned, her heart sinking.

"I want to love you unconditionally," Nicole said, as her hands moved back up the legs and to Yan's ass.

"I want that too," Yan said, relief washing over her. "You scared me."

"Sorry," Nicole said, "I just want you to understand I see us as complete equals in this relationship."

"You do?"

"I do," Nicole said. "You complete me in a way no one else ever has."

"I feel the same," Yan said, thinking this was such a powerful conversation and yet she was on all fours getting ready to be fucked for the first time.

"Of course, I do mean to own this tight body," Nicole said, moving the dick to Yan's virgin hole in awe that a twenty-two-year-old could be a virgin and yet happy she was.

"Of course," Yan agreed, as she felt the dick move to her pussy.

"And you own every inch of my voluptuous body," Nicole said, as she rubbed the dick between Yan's pussy lips... knowing from her own experience the teasing made the inevitable penetration that much more pleasurable... when the receiver's desire for it was desperate.

"You bet your ass I do," Yan moaned, the contact between her pussy lips making her even wetter... as was this declaration of love and ownership.

"Speaking of my ass," said Nicole, "when it's your turn to wear the harness, that's where I want you to start. Deep in my ass with one of these toys." The kinky slut laughed inside imagining how Yan was going to react when she saw the rest of the gear Nicole had purchased in the throes of her dirty fantasies about her young sex slave. Beyond the strap-on attachments Yan had already seen, there was a double-ended dildo, nipple clamps, a magic wand, handcuffs, a blindfold, and a collar and leash (although she no longer knew who it was for... likely both of them at different times). She'd also ordered a Sybian which would be arriving tomorrow... that, something she had always wanted to try.

"Oh, I will pound that asshole of yours good and hard," Yan wickedly responded, the idea of wearing a strap-on suddenly very appealing.

"You better," Nicole said, looking forward to having a dick back up her butt, as she continued to tease Yan relentlessly.

"Now shove that cock up my cunt, take my virginity and fuck me like some cheap slut," Yan demanded, as she was desperate to be penetrated.

"You sure?" Nicole teased, tapping the hard, little clit with the tip of the toy.

"Shove that cock in my cunt right fucking noooooow," Yan demanded urgently. Nicole obliged and filled her up.

"Your so-tight little pussy took this big fat dick with ease," Nicole said in wonder, surprised that in one swift movement all eight inches had disappeared and her pelvis was resting against Yan's ass cheeks.

"I like big things," Yan moaned, the words purposeful and taken as they were meant to be by Nicole.

"Well, that is good because I am larger than life," Nicole said, feeling confident about who she was completely... both her body... her looks... and her relationship. She put her hands on Yan's slim hips and asked, "Want to be made love to or fucked hard?"