Big House

Story Info
Lily and Sir have a fun day on the ranch.
2.2k words
3.73
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily sat in the passenger seat next to Sir talking about life in general as they drove out to the big house. Lily loved going out there for the weekend with Sir, it was peaceful for all of the reasons, it was quiet and she knew that she could let go and just trust that Sir had everything taken care of. The drive no longer caused butterflies, instead the closer they got the more peace she felt. Sir only told her what he had planned if they were expecting guests, this weekend it was just the two of them though.

When they pulled up to the door Sir got out, came around, and opened her car door before opening the front door. He went straight in while Lily stopped just inside the door and took off her clothes. Life at the big house was very structured and Lily had rules for every eventuality. If there were clothes on the bench beside the door she would put them on but with it just the two of them she would stay naked for most of the weekend so the bench was bare. Lily walked into the long room that ran the entire length of the big house and was the living room and dining room, Sir was seated on the couch.

"Come kneel for me, kitten," Sir commanded. Without thought, Lily went and fell to her knees in front of him. Lily was crowned with her pink kitten ears and got some gentle pets before he gripped her chin firmly. "Face down ass up!" Lily turned and kissed the floor while she reached back and spread her ass to give him full access. He removed her jeweled travel plug that he had put in prior to them leaving the city house. Sir put lube on her tight little hole before inserting her fluffy pink tail plug. Next, she felt him grip a handful of her hair and pull her up to a kneeling position with her back facing him, Sir placed her pink collar on her.

"No need for your leash until we go for your walk later, little one." He growled into her ear. Lily's nipples were already hard and while she wished she could say the moisture between her legs was from the lube she knew it wasn't. "My kitten is such a needy little slut, nipples hard and pussy dripping. I bet if I said you could cum right now you would without me even touching you, wouldn't my slutty kitten?" All Lily could muster was a quiet, "Yes, Sir." She heard his soft chuckle. This was why she loved the big house, her brain went fuzzy and she was completely his without any thought other than pleasing him.

"Make me a drink, little one." Lilly stood and walked to the kitchen making sure to move her hips so her tail swayed back and forth. She poured him his bourbon and went back to kneel in front of him and offer it to him. "Good kitten, go lay on your bed while I enjoy my drink. I will take you out for a walk when I am done, maybe that will calm you down." Lilly went on hands and knees to her pink fluffy kitten bed. She snuggled into it where she could keep an eye on Sir. He had started reading a book while he sipped on his bourbon, she felt herself getting more aroused and tried to control herself. Sir was right, she was a slut but she was a slut for him and for pleasing him.

"Does my kitten want to go for a walk or a drive?" Sir asked her kneeling beside her and stroking her before tugging her tail. Lily let out several soft gasps and moans from the delicious feeling the tugs caused. "I would like to go for a drive, please," she said. Sir attached her leash to her collar and allowed her to walk on two feet to the side-by-side ATV. They drove around the large property for a while before he stopped in an area that had a beautiful view of the surrounding hills. Lily had long ago fallen in love with the beauty that was in abundance in this place but she could always find new reasons to love the views more. Sir grabbed a blanket out of the back of the ATV and then took her leash and led her off to a clear area before spreading out the blanket.

He reached between her legs forcefully and when he felt how wet she was he shoved his fingers inside her pussy. Lily gasped and moaned out loud trying to control the orgasm that she had been holding at bay. "Please Sir please!" she begged as he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy only stopping to pinch and tease her clit. "Not yet my whore. Hands and knees now!" he ordered. Lily went to her hands and knees and he continued to torment her refusing to allow her any release. Tears streaming down her face he finally said the words she was begging for, "Cum for me little slut." She screamed as she released the orgasm and her body shuddered over and over. "Such a good girl waiting to be told what to do. Now suck my cock, do it good, I want to shoot my load all over that pretty face." Lily began undoing his pants and placing kisses all over his beautiful cock before taking it all and holding it in her throat. She started speeding up moving her mouth up and down and his hard cock occasionally glancing up at him to catch him smiling at her. She felt his cock throb getting close and he pulled her hair to remove her lips from their task. His hands replaced her lips, she opened her mouth wide as he came across her face. Licking the cum off of her lips was all she was allowed to remove until he told her she could wipe her face. She laid on the blanket her face covered in his cum, "Good kitten. Time to go home and then you can clean up. I think I might have time to use your ass before you make us dinner." he chuckled pulling her leash to get her up and back into the ATV.

PART 2

As they started the drive back to the house Sir's cum was drying on her face, Lily could only imagine what she looked like and was thankful that there was no one else to see her tear-streaked cum covered face. She should have known better than to count her blessings, sitting on the side of the road around the next turn was a truck with one of the many oil company men sitting in it. Sir stopped and Lily put her head down trying to hide her face, Sir pulled her hair back so her face showed, "Don't be ashamed of being my needy little cum slut kitten. Be proud of how good you suck cock." he laughed and she knew he was enjoying having her on display in front of this stranger.

Sir got out of the ATV and shook hands with the man who was focused on Lily's tits, at least he wasn't paying attention to her face yet. Lily noticed the front of his pants start to bulge as he and Sir talked about the weather and business. Sir barely concealed his grin at the struggle this stranger was having to focus on their conversation while being very consumed by the naked woman sitting a few feet away. Then as if the situation couldn't get more humiliating a truck pulled up behind the ATV and out stepped Ryan, one of the ranch hands.

"Afternoon gentlemen," Ryan said before catching a glimpse of Lily and breaking out into a laugh, "Punishing your girl today, Daniel? What did she do this time?"

"This isn't her punishment yet, she was out having fun and burning off some energy."

The stranger, Matt, couldn't help it any longer, "She enjoys this?" Sir's response was a sly smile shared between him and Ryan before asking, "She sure does, would you like to see?"

Ryan was quick to answer, "I know I want to see!" Matt followed with a slightly nervous "I think that would be interesting." Sir walked to Lily's side of the ATV and grabbed her leash and took her out of the ATV to stand in front of the men. "Kitten, do you enjoy having men look at your body?" Lily smiled, knowing what Sir wanted and she always gave him what he wanted, "Yes Sir, I enjoy showing off my body to strangers."

"Does it make your pussy wet knowing you are making their cocks hard, my little slut?"

" Yes, Sir it does. Would you like for me to show you?" She knew she had taken liberty with the last part of her answer and his response was swift, he grabbed her leash at the clasp with the collar turned her around, and bent her over before tying the leash to a post on the ATV forcing her to be exposed laying across the front of the ATV. "Spread your legs and let these nice gentlemen feel how wet that pussy is!". Lily spread her legs, Sir grabbed her tail and placed the tip in her mouth telling her she wasn't allowed to let it go. This put her swollen, wet pussy on display to everyone standing around.

"Go ahead guys, I already know what that cunt feels like." Lily didn't have to see to know Ryan was the first one to grab her clit and pinch it, Sir had let him play with Lily before and she knew how much he liked to cause humiliation and pain. Her body shivered and that was all it took for Matt to take up the invitation, she felt his foreign fingers dive into her pussy. Her body betrayed her completely as the two men took turns shoving fingers into her and pinching and pulling on her clit. With her tail clenched between her teeth she couldn't ask for release so she was forced to wait until Sir felt she had been punished enough for her smart mouth. With her knees buckling Sir finally slapped her ass and said, "Cum for these nice men my little whore." Lily kept her tail in her teeth but her entire body was rocked by the orgasm and a primal groan came from her throat.

Sir untied her and looked at the men, "Kitten wants to thank you for taking such good care of her needy cunt. Pull out your cocks so she can show you her appreciation." Again it was Ryan who had his cock out first but Matt was a close second. Lily was on her knees in front of both men and was taking turns sucking and stroking their cocks. "You sure have an amazing girl, Daniel. I need to bring my girl to you so you can teach her how to suck cock like this." Ryan laughed. "You just need to get yourself a good little kitten Ryan. Obedient kittens will do anything to make their owner happy" Lily was so desperate to make all 3 men happy she was choking on their cocks and the tears and drool were running down her face again.

"All I ask is you pull out and cum on that pretty little face instead of giving her the satisfaction of cumming in her mouth," Sir said. It was only a few more minutes before Lily was getting covered in two streams of hot cum and trying hard to catch it in her mouth so she could taste it. As the guys zipped up their pants smiling happily Sir called out to Ryan, "Hey Ry I have something for the kitten that I know you are going to want to see." They moved back to the ATV as Lily stayed kneeling on the ground now covered in drool, tears, and the cum of three men. "That is huge. Do you think she can take it all?" Hearing Ryan saying these things made her tense.

Sir came and grabbed her leash to stand up, then she saw what they had been talking about. Fastened to her seat was one of the largest dildos she had seen, "Have a seat kitten." Sir smiled. He had coated it in lube and of course, Lily was so wet she could feel it dripping down her legs. She slowly lowered herself onto the cock letting out gasps and moans as she felt it stretch her pussy. When she reached the seat Sir stared at her proudly while the other two men looked at her with awe.

"Well gentlemen, time for us to get to the house. I had wanted to fuck her little ass before dinner but I have to admit watching you two work on her and then her sucking those cocks was a nice distraction. I don't mind waiting to take that ass till after dinner now. I might need to hit some potholes on the way back to the house."

Sir got into the driver's seat and smiled at Lily before taking off. She knew he meant what he said about the potholes on the drive home and she wiggled on the cock that was lodged deep inside her.