Big Howie Does It Again

Story Info
Howard Wolowitz has some hot fun in Atlantic City.
2.3k words
4.21
4.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Howie Does It Again

By : DirtyDaveHollywood

Starring Howard Wolowitz From The Big Bang Theory And Kathie Lee Gifford

Howard Wolowitz was in Atlantic City for a NASA conference which kinda turned into a weekend at the casinos. The conference didn't last as long as expected, but instead of going back home to Pasadena early, Howard decided to enjoy his time away from home and hang out on the boardwalk for the whole weekend.

His home life since his wife Bernadette gave birth has been full of dirty diapers, crying, and sleepless nights... and that's just Howard being Howard. So, he decided to give himself a little getaway break in Atlantic City.

By unfortunately for Howard, the gambling hasn't exactly gone his way. He's down about $7,500. He knows when his sweet, but easily angered wife Bernie finds out about it, she'll more than likely yell like a crazed maniac at him and more than likely make him sleep out back in the shed, so he's determined to turn his misfortune around.

"Ok, Atlantic City... its time for Big Howie to take over." Howard looks at himself in his hotel room mirror, grinning confidently, all decked out in his favorite blue... and tight... shirt and pants combo. His tight pants really accentuate Big Howie quite well. Howard has a big one, despite his short size. And he's determined to use it to turn around his bad luck.

"Ok... whew. Here we go. You ready, champ?" Howard asks his Big Howie. He rubs it for good luck and heads out the door, more than ready for a wild... hopefully profitable... adventure.

"Hey there, ladies." Howard greets a couple of female guests on his way to the elevator. A very confident smile plastered on his chapstick glossed lips. One of the ladies gives him an approving smile as she sees his bulge in those ridiculously tight pants. Howard makes sure to rub it for her. A little treat for the sexy milfs.

The other milf shakes her head at her friend and at Howard, and keeps walking to her room. Her friend follows behind her, waving at Howard. He thinks about throwing her a "Big Howie Special" and getting some money out of it, but he doesn't think she looks like she's financially worth the effort. Maybe later though, he thinks to himself.

The elevator doors open and Howard walks in, getting in one last look at the pretty milf walking to her room before the doors close.

Howard stands in the back of the elevator, feeling pretty good about himself. He looks around. It's a glass elevator so you can see everything outside. The pool area is packed. Hotel guests are everywhere. Money being lost by the second.

The elevator stops and another guest gets on. An older female guest. Howard can't see her face, just her long, dirty blonde hair and the full length fur coat she's wearing. She's also wearing dark glasses, obviously trying not to be noticed.

The doors shut and the elevator heads down. The only noise Howie can hear is the pop music playing in the elevator. Billie Eilish, he thinks.

Howard looks around as he leans against the back wall of the elevator, the lady in front of him still has her back to him. She looks at her phone, but Howard still can't tell what she looks like.

She makes a call and Howard finally finds out who's in front of him. He can tell by her voice that it's none other than Kathie Lee Gifford. One of Howard's many crushes. And a fellow Jew so she's a kosher crush, so to speak.

Once Kathie Lee hangs up, Howard decides to make his move. He clears his throat and gets to work. "Excuse me, are you Kathie Lee Gifford?" He asks, smiling his friendliest, least creepiest smile.

"Why?" Kathie Lee asks without turning around to acknowledge Howard.

"Well, I couldn't help but notice your beautiful voice. I'm such a fan of yours, not only of your TV gigs, but also a big fan of your singing. You have the voice of an angel. A beautiful, smokin' hot angel."

"Kathie Lee pauses, not saying a word. She takes off her dark glasses, then turns to the side to see Howard. His anticipation is outta control. He's so excited about the possibility of banging one of his biggest crushes. His confidence is sky high.

"Thanks." Kathie Lee says one word, then puts her glasses back on and turns back to face the doors, ignoring Howard completely. Howard's confidence takes a hit.

"Why didn't she fall for my immense charm?" He quietly asks himself.

"Umm... can I get an autograph?" Howard doesn't know what else to say. His mind is spinning outta control.

"No." Kathie Lee doesn't even bother to turn around. Howard's confidence is really struggling now. He needs to knock it outta the park to save this amazing opportunity.

"Think, idiot. Think!" Howard desperately tries to think of something. His mind goes completely blank. He's spastically looking around for some kind of inspiration. He notices Kathie Lee is frustrated having to wait on the elevator with him. He's losing his chance. What will he do???????

"Think! Think!" He tells himself angrily.

"CAN I FUCK YOU?" Howard pauses, not wanting to move out of fear. What did he just ask?

Kathie Lee hits the stop button on the elevator totally shocked and taken aback by Howard's hurried, and very direct question. She slowly turns around, taking off her dark glasses again.

"What the hell did you just ask me???" Kathie Lee stares an angry hole through Howard. He swallows hard and starts sweating. Once again, he can't think of anything to say.

"I... I... I don't remember." His head is lowered, very much hoping Kathie Lee doesn't kick him in the nuts.

"Why would you ask me something like that? Do you know who the hell I am???" The steam coming from her ears makes Howard extremely nervous.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry I really am. It's just that, you wouldn't give me an autograph and I couldn't think of anything else to say and it just sort of... came out. I'm sorry. I've been having a really tough time in the casino and I've lost a lot of money. I know my wife's gonna kill me when she finds out. My mind is fried, I guess." Howard tries his best to apologize... and avoid the potentially very painful ball kick.

Kathie Lee stands there, hands on her still curvy hips, a very angry scowl on her gorgeous, mature face. She's tapping her right foot, trying to think of what to do about poor Howard. He's hoping just to avoid getting beaten up by the very lovely queen of TV.

Kathie Lee notices Howard's big bulge. He may be very nervous, but he's also still very turned on by her.

"Pull it out and jerk off."

"Ex... excuse me?"

"You heard me! Pull out your damn dick and jerk off. Make sure all of the hotel guests down there can see you do it too." Kathie Lee gives Howard a very serious look, all business. He knows he better obey.

He slowly unzips his tight pants and whips out his very hard, very fat pale cock with the bright pink head. It's eight inches long and really thick. Kathie Lee checks it out, not letting Howard know at all how impressed she is by it.

He starts stroking his cock, making sure to turn slowly around in the elevator to let all of the guests way down below have a chance to look up and possibly see him jerking off in the glass elevator.

His hand speeds up, nervous, but also turned on by the whole, awkward scenario. Kathie Lee watches, her hands still on her hips, her foot still tapping the floor.

After about five more minutes, Kathie Lee gets bored with Howard jerking off.

"Ok! Tell me why you wanna fuck me! NOW!!"

"Ummm..... I... BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SEXIEST WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN! EVEN SEXIER THAN MY WIFE! Please don't tell Bernie that." Howard smiles his typical goofy, horny Howard smile.

Kathie Lee doesn't move or say anything. She just stands there and debates what to do about the naked little nerd, jerking off in front of her.

"................ Ok. Let's fuck. But... you better be good... OR ELSE!"

Howard swallows hard at that. He doesn't want to find out what the OR ELSE entails.

He kneels before his crush and pulls her white minidress up so he can sniff her white thing. "Smells like lilacs." He tells himself, grinning so happily. He lowers Kathie Lee's thong and takes it off, secretly stuffing it in his pocket to use later... and to post on his Instagram.

Howard nibbles Kathie Lee's quivering clit, sucking on it as he slides three fingers inside her silky smooth pussy. He feels her mature pussy grab onto his fingers so he knows she's enjoying it. Kathie Lee isn't saying anything at all. She's just standing there letting Howard do all of the work.

He wiggles his fingers around that famous snatch, tapping on her pussy walls with rhythmic precision. He also keeps sucking her puffy clit, sucking harder as he goes. He starts finger fucking Kathie Lee's pussy as he sucks harder on her clit... still no reaction from Kathie Lee though. He gets a little nervous.

Howard stand up and rubs his fat dick head up and down Kathie Lee's slit, slowly as he gazes into her eyes... still nothing. "What's up with this broad?" Howard very quietly asks himself under his breath.

He slides in, his very thick piece of kosher meat sliding smoothly into that world famous snatch, inching it's way up it. Howard starts grunting from the sensations, reaching behind Kathie Lee and squeezing her beautifully smooth butt as he fucks her. He picks her up, but can't hold her there so they fall back against the side of the elevator. He worries she'll get mad and rip his dick off with her pussy, but she doesn't.

"WHEW!" Howard says under his breath again, grinning at Kathie Lee. She wraps her still lavish legs around his skinny waist, but still doesn't say a word.

Howard fucks Kathie Lee nice and deep, his hardness twitching inside that tight cunt as it drives up it repeatedly. Kathie Lee moans slightly as Howard varies his speed, picking up the pace, then slowing down and fuck g her with long, deep strokes, then speeding up again and fucking that pussy nice and fast with shorter strokes.

Howard is spurred on by Kathie Lee's moans, so he keeps up the fast, then slow, then fast again routine of fucking her, squeezing her ass nice and tight as he rams his fat dick up her quivering cunt, then slowing down to slowly fuck it as he looks deep into her eyes.

"God, you're beautiful." Howard grins.

"Fuck me harder, stud. Really ram me hard!" Kathie Lee winks at him.

"Yes, ma'am." Howard fucks Kathie Lee even harder, deep and hard, his fat cock plowing full speed into her cumming snatch, lubed up by all of her divine pussy cream. He grunts and Kathie Lee moans, both loud, both more intense by the second.

Howard turns Kathie Lee around and slaps her butt, spreading her cheeks, then ramming his fat Jewish dick up her pussy again, this time from behind. He fucks her so hard, it pushes Kathie Lee into the elevator wall. All of the guests below them can see her getting fucked by Howard. It's turning her on so very much... just like it is Howard.

Howard's crotch slams into Kathie Lee's butt so hard, the thuds ring out in the elevator. The skin slapping is so violent and loud it makes Kathie Lee and Howard growl with raw animal lust.

Howard Fucks Kathie Lee for five more minutes, then HOWLS AS HE CUMS IN HER PUSSY! Several thick ropes of cum pump full blast out of his big dick, filling Kathie Lee trembling pussy as she leans against the elevator wall, grinning so happy and moaning so content. Her nipples are throbbing so hard in her top, her pussy electrified with sexually charged senstations.

"God, that was great. Thank you so much, ma'am." Howard just grins, leaning into Kathie Lee as he finishes cumming in her pussy.

"Get off me, idiot."

"What?" Howard can't believe it. He just fucked Kathie Lee's brains out... and she enjoyed it.

Kathie Lee pushes Howard off of her and pulls down her minidress, huffing and puffing as Howard stands there in disbelief. She hits the stop button again, and the elevator starts up again, taking them down to the lobby.

Kathie Lee doesn't say a word. Howard tries to, but he's totally brushed off and ignored by Kathie Lee. He zips up and lowers his head, so happy to have fucked Kathie Lee Gifford, but feeling so let down by her at the same time. He's confused and doesn't know what to say or do.

Howard leans against the back of the elevator and looks at the floor as the doors open at the lobby. Kathie Lee pauses, then turns and tosses something at Howard right before she walks off and heads outside. Howard leans down and picks up what looks to be a casino chip. He looks it over and almost falls in the floor. It's a $10,000 chip. He made his lost money back. Howard grins from ear to ear, his confidence full restored.

"I got paid 10 grand to fuck Kathie Lee Gifford. Yes! I'm such a stud. You did it again, Big Howie... you did it again." Howard tells his cock. He walks off the elevator full of confidence and Big Howie energy. Big Howie... and Howie himself... definitely did it again.

By : DirtyDaveHollywood