Big in Japan Ch. 02

Story Info
The investigation continues, with twists and turns.
17.2k words
4.82
6.9k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Note: if you try any of the whiskeys discussed in this story, please drink responsibly.

***

Part 7 - Flashback: Teresa's Polyamory Relationship

(Author's note: A long time ago, seemingly in a galaxy far, far away, in 'Case of the Murdered Lovers', I'd promised a prequel called 'Teresa's Polyamory Relationship'. I never finished and published that story, so I present an edited synopsis of it here, with updates for the present time. Thanks for your years of patience.)

10:00am, Friday, September 4th. My wife Laura had called and asked me to come to her office. When I arrived, she was sitting behind her desk, and had me sit down in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"When you mentioned the names Easton and Weston Windham," Laura said, "it triggered a memory for me. As you know, I've studied open relationships and polyamory relationships for many years. Several years ago I got this letter from Easton Windham, literally out of the blue. He'd heard about Jack Burke's murder, and apparently heard about me and my studies, and he sent it to me." (Author's note: 'Case of the Murdered Lovers'.)

"It was about Teresa?" I asked.

"Yes, but it's more than just that." Laura said, "I wrote Easton about his relationship with Teresa some time ago and his reply letter didn't have much. But then he heard that Jack Burke had been murdered and he sent me this letter, which goes into much deeper detail about their relationships. Go ahead and read it." She handed me the epistle across the desk.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Dear Dr. Fredricson," the letter said, which will be given here as it was written:

"Teresa and I met in a class at School. I wasn't the most outgoing person, and Teresa really kept to herself, and could be really bitchy at times. Being the class 'outsiders', we partnered up for a project. We would go out to eat after working or studying. We didn't really date, but we began having sex regularly. After my Junior year, dorm space became a problem, so Teresa and I went to the Justice of the Peace and got married, more to qualify for Married Housing than anything else.

"Around the first of October, my friend Jack Burke came to our place. You'd asked how I'd met him, and my answer is that a mutual friend and I visited (Wildcat School) for a big weekend blowout a couple of years before. Jack was a very charismatic guy. Everyone really liked him. For some reason, he began talking to me, and invited me to what he called the 'after-party'.

"There were a lot of drugs at the party. Weed, cocaine, hard smack, whatever anyone wanted. I smoked some weed and was just hanging out with some guys in a back room when Jack brought a girl in. Everyone else was cheering as Jack stripped the girl, then himself. That was the first time I saw Jack's cock, and it was huge. I'd never seen a cock that big.

"The girl sat down on the bed and sucked Jack's cock until it was throbbing hard. I had no idea how she was going to handle his size as Jack had her lay down on her back on the bed, but she did. He got on top of her and shoved that monster snake into her pussy until his big hanging balls were bouncing off her asscheeks She'd taken every inch of him.

"Everyone in the room just watched, smoked weed, and drank as Jack fucked the girl for what seemed like forever. He must've come in her, because I saw a lot of frothy foam around her stretched cuntlips after a while. I must've fallen asleep, because when I woke up, Jack was weirding out on whatever drug he'd taken, and another guy was on top of the girl. It excited me knowing that the guy was getting sloppy seconds.

"I didn't see Jack for a while, and it surprised me when he showed up at our apartment. I introduced him to Teresa, and they it off immediately. His charm easily overcame her bitchy attitude. He was pretty overt, almost insulting in the way he told her he liked her big tits and challenged her to show them to him to reveal the truth if they were real or not. She'd tell him he couldn't handle the truth, nor her, and he'd just laugh. For me, it was strangely fun to watch them flirt by insulting each other.

"Jack was just going to crash with us over the weekend, then the next week, and it was quickly apparent that we had a new roommate. Teresa bitched about it at times, but after she and Jack traded overtly sexual barbs, the sex between her and me was scorching hot."

"Teresa would tease Jack by wearing revealing shirts and Daisy Duke jeans or short-shorts, even when it got cold in the winter, and she was always wearing the high-heel slides she liked to wear. Both Jack and I loved seeing her dressed like that, and when Jack told me she'd better stop teasing him or he was going to fuck her whether she wanted it or not, I felt strangely aroused by the thought of that.

"I did tell Teresa to be careful about teasing Jack, but that seemed to just cause her to tease him all the more. And when she was particularly rough on him, he'd go out and bring a girl back home, and we would lie in bed listening to her moans and screams as he fucked her with his monster cock.

"One night in early February, things came to a head. Jack was in the bathroom taking a shower when Teresa put on a t-shirt, a bikini bottom and her high heels, and walked into the bathroom, supposedly to brush her teeth. She'd closed the door behind her and had locked it, so I could only hear what was going on in there.

"I heard some talk for a minute, then the shower stopped and some more talk. Then Teresa began saying something like 'STOP!' loudly, and Jack was calling her a tease, and was saying he was going to give her what she needed. Then I heard her crying out and loudly grunting. I rushed to find the key or a wire that I could pick open the lock. When I got back, I could hear Teresa moaning as I picked the lock. When I finally got it open, I could only open it a few inches as Jack's foot was blocking it. I just looked inside, and got a shock.

"Teresa was on the floor lying on her back, her legs spread and her bare feet pointing at the ceiling. On top of her was Jack. His muscular ass was flexing up and down as he pistoned his huge cock in and out of Teresa's juicy hole. His thighs were slapping hers with loud smacks, and I could see his huge nutsack bouncing off her red asscheeks.

"I heard Jack yelling 'Take my cock, you fucking pricktease! You know you want this!'. And Teresa was moaning and gasping 'Oh yeah!' over and over. I realized that this wasn't my wife being raped, but her giving Jack the rough, hard sex he craved.

"I heard Jack yell something like 'God, you're tight! I can't hold back!' and I saw his balls tighten and pulse. He cried out in pain, then I saw his thick cum smearing his cock and Teresa's cuntlips as he filled her with his large load. I just closed the door and went back to our room, feeling angry and humiliated, but also hotter and hornier than I'd ever felt in my life.

"A few moments later Teresa came in, wearing the torn t-shirt and her high heels, and carrying her bikini bottom. Her cuntlips were distended and swollen, and Jack's cum was leaking out and down her thighs. I was so aroused that I grabbed her, practically threw her onto the bed, then got on top of her and shoved my cock into her. The feeling of her spermy pussy was amazing, and I couldn't get enough of it. I just fucked her, harder and harder, until I finally felt the pulses of my cock pumping my full climax into Teresa.

"We fell asleep without saying a word. At dawn the next morning, we woke up and looked at each other as we realized what had happened. I told Teresa she'd gotten what was coming to her for teasing Jack. She didn't say anything, and she had this weird look on her face that she gets sometimes and I've never been able to figure out.

"I told her she needed to apologize to Jack, and she got out of bed, still wearing only the t-shirt. She put on her high heel slides and walked out of the room. She went into Jack's room but left the door cracked open, and I peeked in on them.

"Teresa was standing beside Jack's bed and he was sitting in bed looking up at her. She was apologizing for teasing him, and begging him to let her make it up to him. Jack told her to take off her t-shirt and she pulled it over her head, showing off her magnificent breasts. Jack pulled back the covers and Teresa got in the bed with him, lying on her back.

"Jack leaned down and kissed Teresa's mouth, and she returned it. She reached up and pulled his head to hers, and I saw her hands running through his hair. Jack pushed the covers on back, and rolled over onto Teresa. I heard her cry out as he penetrated her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he nuzzled her neck and began deeply fucking her.

"Watching Jack fuck my wife made my cock throb until it was hurting. I began stroking it, jerking off as I watched the naked couple lustily fucking. Jack had slid his hands under Teresa's hips and ass, and he was pulling her to him as he thrust powerfully into her. Teresa was moaning, keeping her arms around Jack's neck. Jack kissed his way over Teresa's face to her mouth, and they shared a hot, deep, tongue-twining kiss as he plunged into her again and again. Jack finally grunted and came in Teresa. She wrapped those lovely legs of hers around him and wouldn't let him withdraw for a long time.

"When Teresa came back to our room, full of Jack's spunk, she just got on the bed on her hands and knees and I got behind her and fucked her, pulling her hips back to me with each thrust as my groin smacked into her ass over and over. It felt great fucking her slimy pussy as I churned Jack's cum into a frothy, creamy lather, and I didn't last a minute before adding my cum to Jack's huge load.

"Things were really good after that. I'd watch Jack fuck Teresa, sometimes openly in front of me, and sometimes secretly. There were times Jack and Teresa made passionate love, deeply kissing a lot as they slowly fucked, and Teresa would come around Jack's cock multiple times. Then she'd always come back to our room and take care of my painfully throbbing member, letting me get sloppy seconds and add my cum to Jack's. Teresa wasn't on the Pill, so how she didn't get pregnant is beyond me, but she didn't.

"In late April, Jack suddenly left. He was there one day, then suddenly gone the next. He'd packed his rucksack with his clothes, and had left everything else he'd acquired while living with us behind, including his cellphone. After four days, we finally notified the Campus Police and local Police.

"A few days later the Campus Police told us that they'd turned the case over to the FBI's Missing Persons office. They said that other people had contacted them and the local Police, looking for Jack Burke, and they didn't know if those other people were friends or not, nor if he'd run off with them or they'd done something to him. The FBI never said anything to us. We were waiting to hear if a body would turn up, but one never did.

"Teresa's relationship with Jack did cause problems for us. Teresa admitted she really missed the sex with Jack. And while she didn't say it, I think she'd developed feelings for him, that she felt a closeness with him that I'd never achieved with her. As for me, I found that I increasingly had problems getting an erection. At first, Teresa would talk about her trysts with Jack, and that'd get me hot. But eventually, that wasn't enough. I would get painfully throbbing boners if I saw other people fucking, but I couldn't get it up to fuck my wife.

"We graduated in May. While I loved Teresa and I think she still cared for me, we both realized our marriage was not going to work. So we got the marriage annulled. Teresa went east and I went to Texas, and I lost touch with her completely...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in live time...

After reading the letter, I looked up at Laura to see her studying me. "Well, this fills in some gaps of our knowledge." I said. "For example, why Teresa married Todd... she's a size queen!" Laura nodded vigorously in agreement.

"But it doesn't explain how Easton Windham was able to so totally disappear for so long after he and Teresa split up." I said. Then I looked hard into my wife's eyes as I said "And to that point... I cannot allow you, my darling wife, to think that your loving husband is an Agency of the Weak-Minded. It's time for you to come correct with me..."

Part 8 - Whiskey Mountains

"Things will happen while they can
I will wait here for my man tonight
It's easy when you're big in Japan"
------ Alphaville, 'Big In Japan'

1:30am, Saturday, September 5th. Teresa had been stunned into silence when I had told her that our murder victim was likely her ex-husband. Cindy looked equally shocked. Then Teresa said "Easton? My ex-husband? What's he doing here?"

"All in due time on all of that." I replied. "Right now, they're processing a very ugly crime scene, and I don't want you to see it."

"Don, I'm okay." Teresa said. "It was a long, long time ago, and I haven't seen him for years. And we were married for less than a year."

"I understand." I said. "But the fact he's your ex-husband also means that you must be recused from being involved in the investigation. So I'm keeping you out of this for those reasons as well, just as a legal precaution."

As we were waiting near Cindy's Police SUV, we saw FBI Special Agent In Charge Jack Muscone and Supervisory Special Agent Eduardo Escobar come up... wearing ubiquitous FBI suits and ties even at this hour of the morning.

"Who's the victim?" asked Muscone, keeping his voice and mannerisms stiff and formal.

"I believe it's Easton Windham." I replied, also stiff and formal. "But the fingerprint app won't tell us who it is. Says to contact our nearest FBI office."

"I'll go run the print on my app." Muscone said. He disappeared inside the house.

"Another murder in Cassie Sanderson's house." said Cindy, remembering the Hotwife Photos case.

"What was that?" asked Eduardo Escobar.

Cindy gave him the details of that case, ending with "It was one of the Iron Crowbar's most brilliant successes. And if memory serves me correctly, it was the first time the Consultant of Crime got to see firsthand just how good Don was."

"And still is." Teresa added. "Don, is Easton's presence here related to our plane incident?"

"I think so." I said. "But let's wait until we get done here. We can talk about all that at Headquarters."

A moment later, Cindy said "Teresa, you okay? I'm getting a weird vibe from you."

"I'm fine." Teresa said. "I was just thinking that no matter how expensive Pappy Van Winkle is, I still prefer Scotch." I failed to suppress whimpers of laughter.

A moment later, Jack Muscone came back outside. "Yeah." he said gruffly. "It's Easton Windham."

"Four hundred years ago, eh?" Cindy the Canadian said. Even in the dark, I did not fail to notice Muscone's beady black eyes flash just a little bit.

"Crap." said Eduardo Escobar flatly.

"We're bringing out the body." said Martha the M.E. as she came up to us. "Teresa, I'll understand if you don't want to look at this right now, but at the same time we could use an eyewitness identification of the victim."

"I'll do it." Teresa said. Then she looked at me and said "Really, I'm okay with it."

"Make it so, Number One." I replied.

As the gurney was driven out with the body in a body bag, it was stopped near us. Paramedic Ellen Brooks unzipped it to reveal the face. Teresa did not even flinch at seeing the damage to the body's eye.

"He's older, but it sure looks like him." said Teresa. "Martha, I'll come to the morgue later on, but here are some marks and moles that were on Easton's body, and you can see if they match up..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

7:00am, Saturday, September 5th. After going home and getting in a good shower and shave, then putting on a fresh uniform, I returned to my office to find a pot of 'Navy' coffee already made in my office. Jerome Davis had also made two pots in MCD.

Teresa came into the office, also cleaned up and in a fresh uniform. "I went by the morgue. All the moles I told Martha about were there. It's him."

I nodded. "For what it is, my condolences to you." I said "And now, before the Feds get here for our 8:00am meeting, I'll tell you some things that I'd prefer to keep between us for now."

"Can we keep that between you and Your Green Crowbar, too?" Cindy asked as she came in, carrying her green crowbar.

"Sure, sit down. Get coffee if you want. Jerome made it." I said. I was 'dismayed' at the speed with which my Angels moved to get coffee. What, was something wrong with mine? I thought to myself. At least Cindy had the manners (asskissing skills) to refill my Airborne School mug with more coffee.

"Okay," I said as we settled in, "first, that house where the body was found. Cassie Sanderson defaulted on it, but her son Sean worked out a deal with the J.P. Goldman Bank and was able to keep it. He lives in the City now, and he's been renting out the house."

Your Iron Crowbar: "Officially, BOW Enterprises is renting it. But due to my close family relations with their CEO, I was able to find out legally but unofficially that BOW secretly sublet the house to Ichimoku Industries America, Inc., which is Ichimoku's official America-incorporated subsidiary. As you two know, Ichimoku Industries is a real company, but it might as well be the official front for His Imperial Majesty's Secret Service in Japan." Teresa and Cindy both nodded.

Your Iron Crowbar: "Todd's assistant Mariko, who is Takaki Misaki's daughter, officially lives in one of the smaller homes in the Heritage Cloisters subdivision. She had a protective detail there, and I would imagine Ichimoku Industries and the organization behind it has used it for their various purposes from time to time. But Mariko didn't stay there all the time. Ichimoku Industries was leasing several places, and the Sanderson home was one of them."

"Safehouses?" Cindy asked.

"In a manner of speaking." I said. "Except for the Heritage Cloisters home, she never stayed in the same place two nights in a row, and she didn't stay there more than two or three nights in a row. As to the Sanderson home and some of the other safehouses, to use Cindy's term, she never went to the location during the day, but only after sunset in the dark of night. It was always a black car she was taken in, and it pulled into the garage before she got out and went into the residence. Rooms that had windows to the front of the house were never used; neighbors never saw lights on."

"I'd have had timers on lamps or something, to make the house looked normally lived in." said Cindy.

"The only problem with that is that neighbors would wonder why they see lights on, but never see a resident." I replied. "They'd wonder who lived there, and might come knocking on the front door. Anyhoo, I am not sure yet how much of this we should share with the Feds, so you two don't say anything, refer them to me, and I'll play it by ear as we go along..."