All Comments on 'Big in Japan Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant as always!

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 3 years ago

I wonder if IC and IW will be back in time for the trial. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for this WW!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Level III Patreon patrons have received the first part of this story, part answer to the ending 'cliffhanger'. I've asked them to not reveal those answers. If you don't like the cliffhangers, sign up on Patreon and get the answers earrrrly!

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

U seem to have kicked things up a notch. Very very good story line. And I would like to say thanks for still posting here also rather than totally moving to patreon. I have 1 other writers there I follow and now u. That site is SO user unfriendly . Thanks again for all our hard work great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good to see you are continuing the story especially the beginninng which brought out a continuation of an old story. It seems from your perspective that the IC and Jack are beginning to come to some understanding. I can see from your clues that Jack is on the wrong side of the info being offered. Keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
HOW TO WIN FOR SURE

somehow get on the inside brain trust of the other agency....however that gambit merits thoughts from and far either strategy can use. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Still not godd but some movement towards a reproachment between Don and Jack. Story getting more interesting.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES