Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rig awoke to a gentle writhing body on top of him. He heard soft moans of pleasure as his cock was being ground on through layers of clothes. His heartbeat sped up a little. He looked down at his chest and beheld a sea of fiery red hair flayed out across his body. He gently stroked the head of hair as the grinding came to an abrupt stop, mid-motion.

He kissed the head on his chest and whispered, "Keep going, if you want."

Jasmine looked up at him through a curtain of her hair. "I'm sorry," she whispered, breathily. "I'm just so horny, and I don't understand why. Are you sure it's ok? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

Way too late for that, he thought to himself. He nodded as he started gathering her hair in his hands. She continued grinding on his shaft and moaned loudly at the pleasure of his touch. "Mmmmm that feels sooo goood." He used his fingers to comb through her hair on both sides of her head, palms caressing her cheeks as he did so. He gathered it together and gripped tightly just above the nape of her neck, pulling it back behind her as her head arched back to reveal the creamy skin under her chin, causing her to gasp as her hips moved faster on top of him. Her heart was hammering in her chest, now, and she started to whimper in pleasure.

He reached up and trailed soft kisses along each of her collar bones, one side through her shirt and the other side on impossibly soft skin. "Ooooh. Ohhh. Yeeeessss," she moaned in ecstasy. She went rigid and cried out as she came when Rig took one long lick along the left side of her neck at the nape that ended in a soft suckle. "OHmmh. MYmmmh. GODDDD!!!!" Her hips shuddered on his crotch as her bliss overtook her. He felt the heat from her pussy on his cock through their clothes and he was glad for the barrier. Otherwise, he probably would have cum right then and there with her. As it was, he could feel the pre-cum oozing out of his dick and her moans descending to satisfied whimpers weren't helping his situation.

She was still breathing deeply as she came down from her high and sat up. Her eyes were half-lidded as she fixed him with a pleading gaze. "That was absolutely amazing, but, I need you, Rig. I need your cock inside me," she pleaded as she started grinding on his rock-hard shaft again, fingers digging into his chest. "Please? Please, make love to me?"

Rig sighed. "I can't." He wanted to. He absofuckinglutely wanted to. "Not right now." He sighed again, defeated. She leaned down and kissed him. His eyes went wide as her lips gently touched his, then he closed his eyes, accepting the kiss. Her lips were soft as velvet as they brushed across his. She opened her mouth slightly as her tongue probed his lips, begging for permission to enter. He gave her permission. She tasted sweet as a summer's rain, even though she had just woken up. Their tongues danced lazily together as they kissed, caressing and exploring each other's mouths.

She broke the kiss and took a deep breath. "Please," she whispered, begging as she nuzzled the crook in his neck. "Please. I just want to please you, to love you and make you feel good again." Rig felt his resolve start to crack as his breathing quickened. She picked up on it and looked up at him with hopeful eyes as she continued to grind her pussy against his cock. "I want to make you feel whole again. I want to be yours, Rig. I am yours...unless you tell me to leave."

Rig looked into those piercing, vulnerable green eyes and, even though he knew he should hold fast, his resolve shattered into micro-particles that fluttered away with the summer breeze. He kissed her long and passionately as his hands roamed down her back and, tucking into her shorts and panties, started to pull them down. She raised her hips as her legs came together and he pushed at them as far as his arms would reach. She awkwardly did the rest, kicking them off to the floor. Then she melted on top of him in a puddle of arousal. She started grinding her pussy again on the bulge through his shorts, soaking them in her juices.

He broke the kiss as he grabbed the back of her hair and yanked gently, but firmly upward. She moaned loudly. He looked into her eyes. "I'm not going to fuck you. Not right now," he said, eyes heated with lust. "But you will pleasure me in another way. Turn over." She did so as he raised his hips and pulled his shorts and underwear down around his thighs, freeing his steel-like member. As she rested her ass on his cock, he put his hands under each of her thighs and spread her legs so they rested along the outside of his.

"Put your feet on the floor," he commanded. She obeyed without hesitation. He placed his hands gently on the outsides of her thighs and, feeling her shiver in anticipation, gently trailed his fingers up to her hips and up over her finely sculpted abdominal muscles. He palmed the outside of her abs, thumbs pointing up to her breasts, fingers touching lightly over her belly button, and slowly moved up under her shirt. She whimpered slightly as she arched her back, feeling gentle arcs of lightning where he touched her, his hands moving to cup the undersides of her breasts.

She rubbed her face against his, her hands and arms above their heads as she writhed in pleasure. A thumb on each side came down from the tops of her breasts to lightly graze over her small, hard nipples, causing her body to clench, then relax as she let out a gasp. He brought his fingers up and together with his thumbs, began lightly rubbing and rolling her nipples.

She began to squirm as she let out little yelps of pleasure, her back arching, her head resting alongside his. She was breathing hard now, as if she had just finished running a marathon. Feeling her juices begin to flow down between his legs, he traced his hands back down over her abs and gently caressed the mound above her sex.

She let out a long, low moan, "Mmmmm," as he gently kissed the spot just behind her earlobe. His fingers together on each hand, he let them trail down to her inner thighs, just down the valley between her pussy lips and her legs, and caress her inner thighs as his thumbs barely touched her swollen outer pussy lips.

"OHHH!!!" She gasped again as her hips bucked and practically vibrated at his touch on her pussy. Thumbs trailing down then back up her lips, he rested them at the apex of her sex as he brought his index fingers together at the bottom of her pussy and spread her lips just slightly. Using gentle pressure, he slowly moved his fingers up her pussy lips, probing right at the slit as, one by one, each finger joined in the dance on her outer labia.

Eventually, using all eight fingers, four on each side, he pulled apart her pussy lips. Pulling her lips wide, he used his two middle fingers to probe her inner valley, one below, trailing in gentle circles down the valley to her entrance, and one above, trailing gentle circles up to her clit.

Her hips bucked violently under his expert touch and she practically screamed, "OHmmmh! OHHH!! I'Mmmmh. GOINNNNNG! TO CUMMMMMmmmh!!! AHH! Ahh! Ahhhhhhhh!" as her body tensed up and he felt liquid splashing all over his balls and cock. He held her like that until her orgasm subsided. She was breathing so hard and moaning, he thought she was going to pass out. "I've never squirted before," she whimpered.

He suddenly bit the outside of her ear hard enough to cause her body to stop all movement. She waited, breathing deeply, wondering what he would do. "Raise your hips," he commanded, releasing her ear. She did so and shuddered in pleasure at the feel of his left middle finger nestled in her valley just under her clit.

His right hand let go of her pussy and reached under them, grabbing his cock and pulling it out from under her ass cheeks. "Back down," he ordered. She lowered back down, his pubic hair tickling her ass cheeks, and, pulling his hand out from under her, he grabbed his shaft from over her thigh and rested it in the valley of her pussy, the head peeking out just above her thighs as they looked down. Her eyes went wide when she felt his cock rubbing against the innermost part of her labia.

"Now," he instructed, "raise your hips to where the head of my cock just disappears from view." She moaned at the vulgar, yet erotic term he used for his manhood. She looked down so she could see as she raised her hips to comply with his instruction. "We're both about to get a workout." He kissed her neck. "Ready?"

She nodded biting her lower lip in ecstatic anticipation. Taking her right hand, he coated the palm and fingers in her juices, then placed it over her pussy and his cock, her wrist resting on the mound at the top of her sex. Her whole hand, fingers to palm, cupped his shaft and her pussy. She marveled at the feeling, noting that while his shaft wasn't overly thick, it was wide enough to stretch her pussy lips apart, crushing her inner lips and clit to her body. He applied gentle pressure to her hand, pushing his cock firmly against her pussy, the head kissing her clit. With agonizing slowness, almost experimentally, he slid his cock down until the head reached her entrance, then back up the long sensitive valley to kiss her clit again.

"OHH Fuck!!" she gasped. "What the fuck!?" She marveled, turning her head to look at him. Her pussy was already so sensitive from cumming twice, and the feeling of what he was doing was sending little tendrils of electric shocks from her cunt all the way up to her nipples. He grinned and did it again. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed as she moaned, bucking her hips slightly and biting her bottom lip. "You keep that up..." He did it a third time and she gasped again. "FUCK!! Me-mmmh! and I'm going to cum a third time before you get your..." Her eyes rolled back in her head as she shuddered when he did it, yet again. "Fu-fu-fu-fuhhnnnhhh!!! first!!" she gasped out as her eyes popped back open to look at him in awe, tremors rocking her body.

He kissed her full lips, darting his tongue around inside her mouth as he started in slow, rhythmic movements with his cock. Her whole body vibrated every time his head kissed her clit. His breathing started to quicken. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek when he broke the kiss and moaned loudly himself. He hastened his pace. She could feel the head of his cock start to slam against the butt of her palm. The pleasure was too much for her to handle. Her whole body froze in place as she came, her mouth wide open in a silent scream, eyes wide and locked onto his. Her hand gripped their sexes like a vice and Rig couldn't hold back anymore either.

He roared loud enough to wake the dead as he gripped her chest and belly, then unloaded into her hand. His cum burst out both sides of her palm like an exploding water balloon. He was moaning and writhing as his orgasm took him to heights he had never known before. She was still motionless, rigid, above him as he held her body close, feeling her spasms as she rode out her ecstasy.

Just as his orgasm began to subside, Jasmine's body went as limp as a sack of potatoes. She was breathing heavily, whimpering and moaning in her pleasure-induced coma. Rig just sighed heavily, a grin on his face that would rival the Cheshire Cat's creepy-ass smile. He began lightly kissing her shoulder, trailing up her neck to her cheek and ending up nibbling softly on her ear.

Her eyes fluttered weakly open. She turned her head and looked at him. Immediately her eyes welled up with tears as she was overcome by emotion. He kissed her again, through her tears, soothingly yet passionately. His hands tightened on her chest and stomach as his passion overcame him. She rolled her body over as they kissed, her breasts now crushed against his chest through their shirts, and ran her fingers through his hair. He cupped her beautiful ass and squeezed as she softly ground into his hips. It wasn't sexual, but more of a melding together, a mutual understanding of them becoming closer, becoming one.

He continued to kiss her, only stopping long enough to take a breath before crushing their lips together again. He kissed her like a man starving and she being his only form of sustenance. He kissed her like his body was racked with poison and she was his only antidote. He kissed her like he was dying of thirst and she was his only source to quench that thirst, to stay alive.

Something shattered in Rig's heart. It felt like a wall came crashing down, exposing all the pent-up pain and grief and anger he had locked up inside himself for the past two years. Tears started streaming down his face. His hands moved up her back to grasp at her, to hold her close as if she might fly away. She melted into him as she broke the kiss and nuzzled her face in his neck as he cried. He held her like that for a long moment, reveling in her touch, her smell, and her devotion.

Then, he began the process of getting up. She wiped his tears away as he sat up in the chair and picked her up, his hands gripping her ass, her legs locked around his waist. He let his shorts and underwear fall to the floor as he stepped out of them and carted her off to his bathroom to shower. Her arms gripped the back of his neck lovingly as she continued to nuzzle her face into his neck, her hands running softly through his hair. She looked up into his eyes as he sat her down on the bench, pulled her shirt off, and then his, tossing them to the floor outside the shower. He turned the water on and, when it was hot enough, started to wash her off. Her captivating green eyes never left his.

After they were both clean, they just sat there on the bench in the shower, her straddling him, their foreheads and noses touching. His hands were around her waist clutching her ass, holding her close to him and her hands were caressing his hair and cheeks while the hot water lulled them into a sense of mutual closeness. They stayed like that for how long, neither of them was aware, just drinking themselves in.

Rig felt a change in himself. Something was different. His heart felt lighter, like the weight of a thousand worlds had been lifted off of his shoulders. He recognized it for what it was. He was beginning to heal. After all this time his heart would be almost whole again. He knew he would never be completely whole, however. One just doesn't completely heal from a loss like his. But, eventually, he would be able to heal enough to love again.

As he thought about this stunning radiance of a creature sitting on his lap, he realized he cared for her, even if he didn't love her...yet. He couldn't explain why, but he did care for her deeply, and he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

After a while, Jasmine got down on the floor and knelt in front of him, sitting on her heels, her knees apart, revealing her glistening, shaved pussy. Her back was rigidly straight, her chest puffed out slightly, while her hands went to the back of her head, revealing her beautifully slender neck. He watched her, intrigued. She looked him straight in the eyes and he saw her eyes go from uncertainty to resolved. She began speaking in a confident and assured voice as she looked down in submission. "I pledge my-"

"Stop," he interrupted softly, sitting up and holding up his right hand, palm out. He saw the immediate hurt come into her eyes when they darted up to look at him, and he longed to hold her, to wipe that pain into oblivion. Her eyes started welling up with tears, but she didn't move from her position.

"Do you," she hesitated, "do you not...want...me?" she asked as tears started falling down her freckled porcelain cheeks. He moved to sit on the floor, cross-legged, in front of her. She looked at him in confusion, her eyes moved up and down his body. She appeared to not know what to do. She wanted to keep this pose for him. She was submitting herself to him. However, her head was now slightly above his and she knew that that was not allowed. That was one of the many things her mother explicitly warned her about. But how to... She splayed her feet out to her sides, toes pointing outward, knees coming together now kneeling in a Japanese Anime kneeling position, her butt flush on the floor. That placed her just slightly below his head. She kept her eyes on his, completely vulnerable.

He sighed deeply, unsure of how to convey what he was feeling. It had been a long time since he'd had to do that, after all. "Put your hands down, please." He motioned to her. She did as she was asked, placing her palms down on the tops of her thighs. "I'm honestly not sure what I want." He began. "This is all so sudden." He took her hands in his and looked into her dazzling emerald eyes, so overcome by uncertainty and fear. "The truth is, we literally just met, and, while the sex so far was out of this world, I've never done that with anybody just after meeting them. Not your mom, not even Sky."

Chest heaving, she started to cry. He let go of her left hand and cupped her cheek with his right. "Please don't cry. I don't regret anything we've done up to this point." She calmed down a bit. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that, yes, I do want you. I want you very much. However, I don't think I'm ready to accept you pledging yourself to me just yet." He hurried on as she looked like she was about to start crying again. "You've already given yourself to me, right? Earlier, in the living room before we...made love, you said that you were mine unless I told you to leave?" She nodded. He cupped both her cheeks and, leaning forward, kissed away her tears before kissing her softly on the lips. "Then let that be enough, for now, okay?" he whispered, his forehead resting against hers when he broke the kiss. "And I am yours, for as long as you'll let me be."

She pulled back, looking into his beautiful brown eyes and nodded, softly. "Okay. For now," she said, meekly.

She smiled a most heart-warming smile that sent his heart into ragged, rapid motion. He pulled her close again, wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her. The water was still raining down on them and they relished the warmth. It was nothing, however, compared to the heat they felt for each other.

After a long while, they got up, both stiff, and Rig turned the water off. He grabbed a towel and began drying Jasmine off. He wrung out her hair then dabbed at her body with the towel, making sure to pay extra special attention to those sensitive areas. She moaned as he touched her, even though it was with a towel. He smiled mischievously. "You are a horny girl, aren't you?" he asked, playfully.

"I've honestly never been like this before," she said, shyly. "I don't understand where it's coming from."

"Well, you're going to have to quell it somehow," he stated, matter of factly. "Because even though it's been two years since I've had an orgasm, I don't think I could get it up again if I tried, at the moment."

She looked so stunned her knees started to buckle. He caught her before she could fall too far, however. "Two...years?" she whispered, unbelieving.

"After Sky," he shrugged, "I just couldn't seem to orgasm, no matter how long I masturbated." He thought for a moment before continuing as he dried her. "As a matter of fact, this morning before you stunned me into immobility, I was going to my drawer to see if I could use one of my strokers. That erection just wasn't going down no matter what I did, and there was no way in hell I was walking out in public like that."

She blushed so hard even her tits turned a deep shade of red. "I guess, in a way," it was his turn to blush slightly, "I have you to thank for alleviating that embarrassment. Although, I have to say that shock was a pleasant one, considering the revelations that followed it." When he finished drying her, he started drying himself with the same towel. She found another and wrapped her still slightly dripping hair in it. She looked at him hesitantly. "What is it?" he questioned.