Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you tell me about her?" she asked.

He visibly sobered. "Maybe," he said, then deciding he would, with a sigh he went on. "Yes, I will. But not today, okay? We've been through enough today and I don't think I can handle another emotional breakdown right now, regardless of how good the sex might be afterward." He braved a wink at her.

She smiled that infectious smile again. Had Sky ever had a smile like that? He couldn't remember, but he loved the way it made his heart jump. "Thank you," she said, meekly.

"You're welcome," he said. "Now, come on. It has to be after lunch and I'm hungry. You cooking again?"

She looked ashamed again. "I...will if you want me to, but I don't think it's a good idea. I know I messed up breakfast. I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay here."

An impish grin spread his lips wide. "Oh, believe me, the blowjob was thanks enough!"

Her eyes went wide as she gaped at him, her upper body from the top of her head down to the tops of her breasts now redder than ever before. "You...uhhh...what???" she stammered.

He laughed as he walked out of the bathroom. "Now I know how to render you speechless," he called over his shoulder as he rounded the corner. He peeked his head back around the doorframe. "Besides, consider that your just punishment for lying to me." He raised a single eyebrow.

She paled. "What? When?" She looked at him, stricken.

He looked up as if thinking. "Far enough away to keep dad from looking over my shoulder..." He repeated her words from yesterday.

"Oh." She looked abashed.

"Yeah," he said. "I haven't forgotten about that. Now get that gorgeous ass in the kitchen or I'll be eating you for lunch." He grinned and disappeared again.

He heard her start tittering in laughter, then outright guffaw. What sent him over the edge of uncontrollable mirth, however, was when she snorted when she tried to take a breath. As funny as that was, he found it outright goddamned adorable.

She watched him leave, admiring his tight ass. She couldn't help herself. Her momma warned her but she didn't listen. She had fallen for him. Hard. It was so very unexpected, but she knew, from the very moment she saw him walking naked to the bathroom this morning with that full six inches of cock sticking straight up in the air like an empty flagpole, that she would be his, no matter what. She would place her flag on his pole.

She started tittering again at her joke. Then, adding to the fact that he'd just embarrassed the shit out of her, she guffawed then snorted. I don't fucking snort!! She railed at herself as she continued laughing and snorting. The more she snorted, the harder she laughed. She heard Rig laughing uncontrollably in the bedroom as well. Would she ever live this day down? Probably not. And truth be told, she didn't think she wanted to, because as embarrassing as it was, she was happy. She was happier than she had been in a long time. Thanks, Mom. She smiled, looking up. She gathered herself then walked out into Rig's bedroom.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. Rig worked some while Jasmine just shadowed him like a lost puppy, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He didn't seem to mind and when he wasn't busy, they chatted about different things, just getting to know one another and enjoying each other's company. He found out that her part-time job involved serving customers at a small restaurant downtown. She had had the rest of the week off because of finals but would need to start back up on Monday. After dinner that night, they did the dishes together, then went to the living room where Rig sat in his favorite recliner, Jasmine on his lap, sideways this time. "Movie?" Rig asked after kissing her tenderly on the lips.

"Sure," she answered. "Although I wouldn't mind just sitting here like this all evening." She blushed slightly.

"How about," he proffered, "a movie and sitting like this all evening?"

She sighed contentedly and nuzzled into him. "Deal."

He smacked her ass, causing her to jump. "Go pick one out, then."

"Awww, but I just got comfortable," she whined.

"Tough titty said the kitty but the milk's still good," he quoted his mother.

"What does that even mean?" she asked, confused.

"I'll tell you when you're older," he teased. "Now go pick out a movie. As long as it's not a chick flick, I won't fall asleep while watching it."

"Eww," she said, looking genuinely disgusted.

"Eh! Some of them aren't that bad. Overall, though, I'm not a fan."

"I haven't found one that I liked yet," she explained as she got up to look at his collection. He had a crap-ton of movies, many of which haven't even been pulled out of the wrapper yet.

"If I had to pick one I liked the most, I think I'd have to go with P.S. I Love You," he told her. "Or Serendipity."

"Haven't seen either one." She shrugged and picked out a Sci-Fi flick. One of her favorites.

"P.S. I Love You is worth it, I think. Not one I'd watch all the time but when I get in the mood, which is rare, that's the one I watch." He noted the movie she picked out and smiled. "We're gonna get along just fine if you keep picking out movies like that."

"What, The Fifth Element?? It's one of my favorites!" she gushed. "It's got action, humor, and even a little romance." The way she wiggled her ass as she said this made Rig want to skip the movie and get a little romance on with her, himself. "My kind of chick flick." She winked. He chuckled as she grabbed the PlayStation controller and turned it on, putting in the movie.

She walked back to him, handed him the controller, and plopped back down in his lap. "Ooof!!" he grunted. She laughed. He pulled her in close as she snuggled up to him again and they enjoyed the movie. "By the way," he whispered in her ear, "you didn't mess up breakfast." She sighed an audible, happy sigh and sank further into his embrace.

Afterward, they got ready for bed and Rig kissed her goodnight after escorting her to her room. She looked longingly at him as he backed away to his door and, opening it, disappeared inside.

Twenty minutes later, Rig was almost asleep in that stage between dreaming and awake when he heard a slight "click" come from his bedroom door. His eyes came open slowly as he looked to the door. A figure was walking slowly towards the bed. His lethargic eyes couldn't make the figure out but, who else could it be but Jasmine?

There was a timidness to her gait but her hips swayed hypnotically as she approached the bed. He flipped the switch that turned on the tree surrounding the room. She stood beside the bed and looked at him with unsure eyes. Her long auburn hair flowed freely down her back, exposing her naked torso to him. She had her arms wrapped around her midsection and her nipples were visibly hard, like large, pink raisins nestled on top of a mound of milky white ice cream. She had on a pastel pink G-string that barely covered the slit of her pussy. Rig's cock surged taking her in. "Jaz? Are you okay?"

She nodded. "I, I was just..." she started, cautiously. She shrugged a shoulder and Rig couldn't help but stare at her breasts as they bounced slightly from the movement. "W, We didn't have dessert, so, I was wondering..." She trailed off again and Rig smiled at how utterly adorable she looked right now, her face seemingly three shades of red. "I'm so horny that I couldn't sleep, sooo...I was wondering if I could have dessert," she finished as she looked down to his groin area. He pulled the covers back to show her his rapidly hardening cock. She bit her bottom lip as she practically salivated.

"You mean, you want this for dessert?" he asked, motioning to his crotch. She nodded eagerly. He grabbed his shaft and started stroking it lazily. Her mouth opened in a large "O" shape as her hands moved towards his cock then jerked back to her body. She looked at him with barely restrained desire. "Are you turned on for me right now?" he asked in a moaning whisper. She nodded again. "Are you wet for me as well?" he asked, arching his back slightly as his hands continued to caress his manhood. She nodded. "Show me how wet you are. Put your hands in your panties and coat your fingers in your juices. I want to see how wet you are."

She did as he instructed and moaned loudly, "Mmmmmh," as her hand traced along her glistening pussy. She brought it back out and turned it, facing him to show the liquid on her fingers. There was so much it was trailing slowly down to her palm.

"Lick your fingers clean," he instructed.

Her eyes went wide but she did as he commanded, placing her fingers in her mouth one by one and sucking them clean. "MMmmmm" she moaned. She made loud sucking noises as she cleaned her juices off of her fingers.

"How do you taste?" he asked. "Describe it for me."

"MMMmmm," she moaned again. "Delectable," she breathed. "I've never tasted my own pussy before but I do like it, Master. Sweet and musky, like vanilla with a hint of cloves." She eyed him seductively. "Would you like a taste, my Master?" she asked, coquettishly as she placed her hands in her panties again, coating her hand in her juices. She was so wet the meager fabric of her G string was now dripping with her desire. He nodded and opened his mouth as she placed her fingers, one by one, in his mouth for him to suck on.

He savored her flavor with a loud "Mmmmm" while sucking each finger dry. Her breath caught, then quickened. "Delicious," he drawled with arousal. When he finished cleaning her fingers she started to take her panties off but he stopped her. "No. Leave them on and get up here," he said, authoritatively. "I want you to sit on my face. I want to taste your dripping cunt."

She squealed, giddy with desire as she leaped on the bed. She crawled toward him, graceful as a panther about to pounce on unsuspecting prey. Her mouth reached his and they ignited in passion as their tongues collided together. He ran his hands up and down her supple body as they kissed, finally coming to rest on her naked breasts, kneading and pinching the nipples.

She moaned loudly "MMMmmmhhh" as her hips bucked, grinding the air behind her. His hands working on her tits felt amazing and she was afraid she was very well going to cum just from that sensation. He broke the kiss as his hands trailed down to her hips and grabbed them, pulling, urging her forward. The absence of his hands on her breasts was an ache she did not expect, like a hole in her heart she was afraid would never be filled again. She crawled above him, hands trailing up the wall behind him as she lifted her left leg over his shoulder to straddle his face.

He squeezed her ass and she felt a fresh wave of liquid ooze out of her pussy and over the sides of her panties to trail down her inner thighs. His tongue quickly lapped it up and she gasped at the feeling. "Ohhh! Yess!" she exclaimed. His tongue licked lazily along her inner thighs and the valleys next to her sex. She relished the sensation as he continued licking her like he was slowly devouring her body, inch by erotic inch.

Then, he took one long, slow lick against her left pussy lip and her hips bucked. "Oh, god," she moaned loudly. He then licked her right pussy lip from the bottom to the top and her body shuddered as her hips bucked slightly. "Oh, fuck, yes," she said, loudly. Next, with no warning whatsoever, he expertly slid his tongue inside her panties at the top and moved down her slit to the bottom. "Ohh, Mmmm, ohhhh, yes," she whimpered as she felt a finger grab her thong and pull it to the side. There was a pause afterward. Just subtle enough to make her shiver in anticipation.

His tongue suddenly split her slit and went wide, fully licking her pussy from her hole to her clit. She screamed. "OH MY FUCKING GOODDDD!!!!!" Her nails dug in the wall as her hips writhed and bucked on his tongue. He licked her rapidly, from hole to clit, along the valley between them, as she rode his face back and forth and cried out in pleasure. Her moans became frantic at the wonderful things his tongue was doing to her sopping wet cunt. "Ohhh. Ohhhhh. Uhnnnnmmm. Uhnn." Her moans got louder and more frantic until, at last, she came. Her body went stock still as her orgasm slammed into her like a tidal wave. Over and over she spasmed as she rode out her orgasm like a swimmer being pulled under the surface of the water by ocean currents, out of control, letting her surface where it may.

She came down from her high, slumping weakly against the wall. She felt his tongue still licking her, cleaning her wherever it trailed. Her body jerked every time his tongue touched her slit. She went to get off of him but, instead of letting her off, he pushed her hips down his body. She felt like a blob of jelly as she wriggled and undulated down his body until his lips found hers again. She tasted her pussy on him. It was mesmerizing. Their tongues swirled around together, dancing in their mouths until she felt the head of his cock at her entrance. Her eyes went wide as she pulled away from his face, looking at him with renewed vigor.

She suddenly realized her thong was nowhere to be seen or felt. How had he gotten it off without her knowing? She realized it didn't matter. A fresh wave of excitement traveled up her spine as she was finally going to make love to a man. Her man, that she wanted so more than anyone else in the world. Why was she drawn to him so much? What was it about him that just sucked her in like a black hole? She didn't know and she didn't care. He pushed into her, softly, ever so slowly with the head barely inside, until he met with resistance. His eyes went wide. She bit her bottom lip in consternation.

"A-a-a...are you a virgin!?" he stuttered, astonished as he started to pull back out.

She rammed down on him, taking him to the hilt, and cried out at the pain it caused, both from ripping her hymen to shreds and the feeling of his girth stretching her. She fell forward on top of his chest, her hands gripping his shoulders, trying to steady her breathing as she fought back tears. He wrapped his arms around her. He was tense. She knew he was angry and would probably punish her but she didn't care. Not this time. She wanted him and now that he was willing, there was no way in hell she wasn't taking him.

"I'm sorry," she said through a pained whisper as she wiped unshed tears from her eyes. "I've just wanted you since I saw you this morning. I've wanted you so badly and now that you were willing, I..." she trailed off as fresh tears fell from her beautiful eyes.

He sighed in resignation as he cupped her cheeks, pulling her face up to look her in the eyes. She saw a mix of emotions in his eyes. Hints of anger, betrayal, maybe a bit of lust. But most of all she saw worry and concern.

"What you just did," he began in a whisper, "no sane woman would have ever done. I can only imagine the pain you're in right now, not to mention your emotional state." He could feel how tight she was, how she gripped him. Even through his concern, however, he was still rock hard. She gripped him like a vise, so much so that he wasn't going soft any time soon. He felt her spasm around him as she started to acclimate herself to having him inside her. She rolled her hips up and down slightly, pulling out and back in with gradual slowness, whimpering little yips now and then. He kissed her softly on her lips, then her nose, and finally her forehead.

Then, he released her face and held her as she started to rise up and down on him. He let her do all the work for the time being, to let her get used to the feeling, to work up a rhythm. She rose up on her knees, hands planted on his chest, watching him, as she moved. Up and down, out and in, until he felt that she was moving at a decent pace. He ran his hands up her stomach to her breasts, gently kneading them. He pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs until her breathing quickened and she started moaning again. He rose up and took her left nipple in his mouth, suckling it, rolling it around his tongue. She grabbed the back of his head as he sucked on her. Her moans became frantic as he felt her pussy tighten on his shaft in an ever-increasing rhythm.

Then he trailed his hands down the sides of her exquisite body until they rested on her hips, stopping her motion, as he leaned back, looking at her. She peered down at him, questioning. "Are you okay?" he asked, genuinely concerned. She lowered her head and looked to the side. She nodded. "Are you sure?" he prodded. She nodded again.

"Good." He grinned. "Because now comes the fun part." She whipped her head to look at him, confusion evident in not just her face, but her body as well. "I had no idea you were a virgin. If I had known, this would have gone very differently. As it stands, however," He put up a hand to forestall any objections. She had crossed her arms across her breasts in obvious defiance. "circumstances being what they are, I think I can teach you a thing or two about riding a cock. I mean, riding my cock." He winked. "Now, there's more to the cowgirl than just bouncing up and down on a cock. Don't get me wrong, it's great, but just bouncing up and down is oftentimes more for my pleasure than yours, although that's not to say you're not enjoying yourself. You almost orgasmed there, didn't you?" She nodded, biting her bottom lip. "The Cowgirl can be even more enjoyable for you as well, agreed?"

She nodded, "But as long as you are enjoying it, so am I."

"That's emotionally detached enjoyment," he instructed. "You should get physical enjoyment out of it as well. Well, more than you already are. I, as a man and Master, want to know that I'm pleasing you as well as you are pleasing me. To that end, let's try this." He raised his right hand, placing it gently, yet firmly, in the valley between her beautiful tits, and his left hand coming to the middle of her back, between her shoulder blades. He held her torso there, firmly. "Now the way you are positioned, there's still a bit of room between us. That's the point. So, what I want you to do is, keeping your upper torso as still as you can, rock your hips back and forth as if you were twerking."

She nodded, biting her bottom lip again. God, she was so sexy when she did that. His heart fluttered. She did as he instructed, awkwardly at first, then getting the feel of the motions she gasped, eyes going wide. "Feel that?" he asked. "Where the head of my cock hits and rotates inside you?" She nodded vigorously.

"Goddamn, that feels good," he exclaimed closing his eyes and relishing in the feel of her pussy. It was hot, incredibly wet and so slick there was little to no friction as she fucked him. She increased her pace. He let her go and fell back, hands gripping her ass and squeezing it. Her hands fell to his chest again and she started kneading his muscles like a cat as she moaned and yipped in pleasure. He started bucking his hips to match her pace and soon, they worked out a rhythm they could fuck to.

He was getting close to orgasm. He grabbed her ass, holding her steady as he started to pound up into her. He could feel the familiar tingling sensation in the head of his cock. "Oh, god! Oh, Fuck!! I'm about to cum," he exclaimed as he started to pull her off of him.

"I...U...Deeeeeee," she moaned between thrusts as she very deliberately kept going, now ramming herself down on him. Then, her body locked up and she was again riding that tidal wave of erotic bliss.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!" he roared as he slammed one last time inside of her and released, his body on fire as he unloaded deep inside her. Her body jerked violently in pleasure as each spurt of cum hit her deep in the recesses of her tight tunnel. His toes curled and he continued pistoning her. Her toes curled, then she went limp against him, little tremors coursing through her as he continued to glide in and out of her.