Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was spent, he just lay there, holding her and gulping ragged breaths, still inside her as he started to go soft. Rig had never really considered himself a big man in the dick department, but he was big enough that even though he was mostly flaccid, his cock stayed inside her warm, delicious pussy. He began rubbing her back softly. She didn't move. Her heavy breathing slowed to a normal rhythm. He caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head as she rested on his chest.

She took a deep breath and let out a rather adorable "Mmmmm" of contentment as she seemed to melt in place on top of him. Her hands lazily fell to his sides and slid under him, up his back, to rest under his shoulders. Then, her breathing slowed further and Rig knew she was asleep.

He soon joined her in erotic slumber, but not before memorizing every inch of her body that he could touch. A single tear trickled down the side of his face as he thought about his wife, his love. "I'm sorry, Sky," he whispered, barely audible. "I'm not sure if you would have approved or not, but I won't be able to keep that promise I made to you. The one you all but forbade me to utter. I uttered it anyway and promised to never love another." He choked up slightly. "I lied." At that, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.