Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaanyway," Jasmine started, "we already talked about the necessities: food, beds, alcohol."

"Fuck yes!" Kayla yelled excitedly. "I'm definitely going to need something stronger than beer. What's wrong?" she asked as she noticed Jasmine and Shannon stood up straight, Shannon's hand going to her chest and the others with a somber expression on their faces.

Shannon looked at Jasmine. "He's awake. I'll go with you. Help me up."

Jasmine nodded as she slid Shannon's omelet off onto a plate, then turned the oven on warm and put the plate inside. She looked at Brittany, mouth open. "Go," Brittany said, interrupting what the redhead was about to say. "I'll make my own. Good luck." She smiled warmly as she kissed Jasmine's cheek.

"Felicity, make sure we get a case of Paragard IUDs on the list in case we don't get done in time," Shannon said over her shoulder as Jasmine ushered her out the door.

"Will do, boss!" Felicity called to her.

As Jasmine helped Shannon into the bedroom, they stopped just inside the door, looking at Rig's prone form. They looked at each other, thoroughly confused. Rig was still sleeping.

"What's going on?" Jasmine asked, barely above a whisper. "I can feel the pull. He's awake, or he should be."

"Help me onto the bed. I need to take his vitals," Shannon said, matching her volume, not ignoring the question, but tabling it for later. Jasmine helped her onto the bed, and Shannon got to work. His temperature had gone up by a degree. Mildly concerning, but not dangerous. His blood pressure was only slightly in the high range. She opened one of his eyes and shined a small penlight into it. She jumped back as she gasped.

"What is it?" Jasmine said in a forced whisper, grabbing on and holding her, suddenly worried.

"His eyes," she said as she stared off into the distance. She suddenly looked at Jasmine. "Remember when I said this new strain of the virus had mutative properties?"

"Yes," Jasmine said hesitantly, voice quivering in fear. Shannon pulled away and motioned her to the other side of Rig. They leaned over his face as Shannon pulled one eyelid up and shone a light into it. Jasmine gasped and looked at Shannon incredulously. "Where's his iris?" she asked, astonished, as a tear trickled down her cheek. He had no iris at all--just a large, black pupil that didn't dilate or contract with the movements of the light. "I loved his beautiful brown eyes," she whined softly.

Shannon reached up and swiped a tear away from Jasmine's cheek with a thumb. "We're going to figure this out. Let's just keep working, huh?" Jasmine nodded. "Get his pulse and respirations for me." Shannon looked into his ears and mouth as Jasmine complied. All normal. She looked at Jasmine.

"Seventy-two and fourteen," she told her.

"All normal." Shannon looked genuinely perplexed. "Can you change out the saline solution bag on his infusion pump?" Jasmine nodded and went to change out of the bag. "Let me know when you get it done. I'm going to give him something for the fever. Hopefully, it will work this time."

Shannon pulled back the blankets to examine his body and stifled another gasp. He was ripped! She took note of his body. Every muscle on his upper torso was so well defined you would have thought he was a bodybuilder. Her gaze lingered on his arms, and her pussy moistened as she moaned softly. He didn't look like this last night. He looked nowhere near this good last night. Then again, she wasn't paying too much attention to what his body looked like. Well, aside from a particular appendage, anyway.

She took note of the lack of movement behind her and turned. Jasmine was staring, wide-eyed, unmoving. Shannon followed her gaze to Rig's crotch. Her eyes went wide as silver dollars. His cock had grown, and it was hard as steel! Where before it was roughly six inches, it was now at least eight or nine! It had a considerably larger girth as well. Her wet pussy suddenly quivered in fear at having this cannon's barrel shoved inside it.

She looked back at Jasmine. The girl was standing stock still. Then she returned her gaze, suddenly biting her bottom lip and blushing to her roots. "All yours," Shannon said as she moved to the side of the bed and gingerly climbed off. "Just let me give him the ibuprofen, and I'll get out of your hair."

Jasmine just nodded as she slowly climbed onto the bed and, with no preamble, took Rig's cock in her mouth. She moaned loudly as she started bobbing up and down on it. Shannon finished up quickly and hobbled out of the room, little sucking, slurping, and gagging noises following after her.

"Give me my food," Shannon barked as she limped into the kitchen, sitting at the counter. It was getting easier to walk the more she did it. Someone shoved her plate in front of her.

"Careful, it's hot," Felicity said.

Shannon barely registered the statement as she stared at the plate, not seeing it. She suddenly registered a hand, grasping her shoulder and shaking her softly.

"...happened?"

She heard the tail end of Kayla's question. Tears suddenly stabbed at her eyes, and she wiped them away before they could fall. "Let me eat. I'll tell you after," she told the room, a bit more forcefully than she meant to as she went to take a bite.

"Fuck that!" Kayla said vehemently, with worried eyes looking down into Shannon's. "I saw, we all saw, the look of fear on your face. What the fuck is going on?"

Shannon sighed. "Whatever it is, it isn't life-threatening. I promise." She looked into Kayla's wet eyes as her own tears threatened to spill over. She took her hand and squeezed it. "I promise," she reiterated as she looked at the other two women standing behind her. "Just let me eat, please. I have to try to figure this out for a bit before talking about it. Okay?"

She squeezed Kayla's hand reassuringly again and smiled weakly. Kayla nodded. Shannon ate at a measured pace as she wound the words around in her head. She turned as she finished eating and took in the other three women. "Let's go to the living room. Do we have any beer left?"

"Just one," Brittany answered.

"Do you all mind if I have it?" she asked. Kayla pulled it out of the fridge and gave it to her. "Thank you." She smiled again. Then, thinking about it, motioned Brittany closer. Shannon grabbed her phone off the counter and quickly typed something out on it, and showed it to the ebony beauty. Brittany nodded and walked out of the room.

"You're welcome, as long as you talk while you walk," Kayla said, voice almost cold.

"Please, just be patient a little longer," Shannon said, turning to look at Kayla, then motioning with her eyes in the direction Brittany went. Kayla growled but understood, humoring the doctor. They made their way to the living room and sat in somewhat comfortable silence.

Five minutes later, Brittany came back in, a smug look on her face. "Done," she said triumphantly. "We can talk now."

"What's done?" Felicity asked, confused.

"Oh, I just locked them out of the system, specifically from their ability to do anything with the microphones around the house," Brittany replied. "I turned them off." She giggled.

"Might as well just come right out with it then," Shannon said, looking at Kayla. "He's changing."

"What do-"

Shannon cut her off with an upraised hand. "What we do know is much easier to explain than to try to assume what we don't, so here are the facts. His vitals are normal, aside from his fever going up to one oh one." Suddenly, the tingling sensation in her chest disappeared. She looked toward Rig's bedroom.

"What is it?" Felicity asked.

"Hold on," Shannon said. "Jasmine's coming."

"How do you know that?" Brittany asked, wide-eyed.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I just know," Shannon said vaguely, tapping her chest between her breasts. She took a long pull of her beer, downing half of it.

Thirty seconds later, Jasmine strode into the room, a spring in her step, if a bit wobbly. She eyed the beer in Shannon's hand. Shannon handed it over, and Jasmine chugged the rest of it. As she pulled the empty bottle away from her mouth, she popped her lips with a satisfied "Ahhh."

They all grinned at her, except for Kayla. Her anger at not getting answers rose to a fevered pitch, her face so red she was about to explode. Jasmine took note, striding over to the bartender and plopping down on her lap, straddling her. She leaned down and cupped her face, kissing her softly on the lips. Placing her forehead against Kayla's, she whispered, "He's fine, love. I promise. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him." She giggled as she finished that last line dreamily.

"Well, unless you count the lack of irises," Shannon said, grinning at Jasmine's demeanor. It was as if she was drunk. "Are you okay there, Jasmine?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm absolutely dreamy," Jasmine drawled, still staring into Kayla's eyes, foreheads touching.

"What do you mean, doc?" Felicity asked.

"Simply put, he has no iris in either eye," Shannon answered. "Just a large, black pupil. Another thing of note is his physique. Well, um," she stammered, "it's best if you see."

"Oh, yes, let's," Jasmine said, still in that dreamy drunken-like state as she hopped off Kayla's lap and, grabbing the bartender's hand, started for the door. The others got up and trailed after her.

Upon arriving in the room, they all positioned themselves around the bed to get a good look at Rig's prone form. Jasmine climbed playfully up on the bed and then pulled the covers back, motioning to Rig like he was a prize on The Price is Right. She giggled as the others, aside from Shannon, gasped and gaped at his toned body. Jasmine grabbed his now limp cock and wiggled it playfully, drawing their attention to it as she giggled again. They could tell, even limp, that it was much bigger than before. They also noted the lack of sexual residue present.

"Did you clean him?" Brittany asked.

Jasmine suddenly yawned, shaking her head. She yawned again immediately after, much bigger as she said, "I think I need a nap." She rubbed at her eyes and promptly lay down next to Rig.

"Not in here, Jasmine," Shannon said.

In a flash, Jasmine had bolted up on the bed, crouching threateningly at Shannon, right hand forming into the shape of a claw, a snarl on her face. Shannon blinked before coming back to herself. "Easy, love," she soothed, both hands up and out, facing Jasmine. "It's okay. We just want to make sure Rig is properly taken care of, right?" Jasmine seemed to calm down a little. "It's okay, I promise."

She thought about it for a half-second before continuing. "We're going to take care of Master while you sleep. Okay?" she said as she motioned to herself and the other three. Brittany, Kayla, and Felicity were staring wide-eyed at Jasmine. "Master is in good hands." Jasmine relaxed further. "We're all family, remember? We're your sisters, and Master is our Master as well. Remember?"

"You're... my sisters?" Jasmine asked, confused, looking down. Her eyes suddenly shot up to meet Shannon's in horror as recognition returned to her features. "OH MY GOD!" She darted to Shannon and wrapped her arms around her as she started sobbing. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry," she cried, chest heaving as Shannon returned the hug, hands caressing up and down her back.

"Shhh." Shannon kept soothing her. "It's okay. We're okay. You didn't hurt anyone."

"Not yet," Kayla mumbled to herself. The three had backed up to the wall, and while Shannon and Jasmine weren't within earshot of what she said, Brittany and Felicity were. They both smacked her with the back of their hands. Kayla put up her hands in surrender.

Jasmine finally pulled back from the doctor. Shannon's hands came to cup her tear-stained cheeks, wiping the tears away. "Can you tell me what happened?" she asked, an almost motherly tone coming to her voice.

Jasmine sniffled and cleared her throat. "I not sure," she said in almost a whine. "I just... it was almost like I was someone else." She hesitated, then said in a forced whisper, "Something else."

"Why don't we go back to the living room," Shannon said, still soothingly stroking Jasmine's back as she started gently motioning her to the door, "and you can lie down on the couch and tell me all about it. Does that sound okay?" she asked.

Jasmine nodded, then looked back at Rig. "I'll take care of him," Kayla offered, starting forward.

Jasmine nodded, locking eyes with her for just a moment, eyes hard. [I heard that,] she mouthed so only Kayla could see. Kayla's eyes went wide in disbelief. Jasmine smiled forlornly and kissed her on her nose.

She continued along, allowing the others to usher her out of the room. Kayla just stood there, stunned. [How!?] she thought. How did she hear that from over ten feet away!?

"No time," Felicity said as they walked out the door. "It's already seven o'clock. If these government types are anything like I think they are, they'll probably be here in half an hour."

Shannon looked thoughtful. "If we're going to come up with a decent list to shaft them with," said Brittany, "we're gonna need to get busy."

Jasmine looked at Shannon and nodded. "I'm okay. We can talk about this after."

"Priority number one," Shannon said with a smile to the redhead.

They got to the living room, and before sitting down, Jasmine looked around. "Where are our clothes?"

"Oh!" Brittany said, running to the laundry room just outside the back door. She came rushing back in with all the clothes, clean and dried. "I put them in the washer this morning before going into the kitchen with Jasmine and Felicity."

She doled out the shirts and panties, and the girls quickly dressed, Jasmine holding on to Kayla's as she sat down in Rig's favorite chair, effectively letting them all know that she was in charge of what was about to come next. They all sat down and faced Jasmine as Kayla came in and, after getting dressed, sat down sideways in Jasmine's lap and wrapped her in a hug. "I'm sorry," she whispered in the redhead's ear. "I was scared."

Jasmine wrapped her arms around Kayla's waist, nodded, and kissed her on the cheek. "Okay," Jasmine said, grabbing the attention of the other women in the room. "We've already got three items on the list: food, beds, and booze. I believe Shannon wanted to get some IUDs as well?" She looked at Shannon.

Shannon nodded. "The Paragard, like you and Kayla have, is the highest level of protection we can have short of abstinence." They all grimaced at the word. "And since I don't see any of us abstaining from our Master anytime soon, I suggest we all get the IUD inserted to prevent any unwanted... um..."

"Vagina nuggets?" Felicity finished, joking. They all giggled.

"No. They're called Crotch Goblins," Kayla said, sniffling, with a wink to the nurse, and they all laughed.

"Precisely," Shannon said, getting her laughter under control. "Not that I'm against having... Crotch Goblins." She chuckled and cast a sideways glance at Kayla. "But now is not the time to be thinking about raising children. We can do the procedure here in the house. Felicity and I have performed many IUD insertions, so there's minimal risk involved."

"But why a case?" Felicity asked.

Shannon shrugged. "Well, we weren't expecting two other beauties to show up when we got here," she answered. "What if something happens and more women show up and are affected? We need to be prepared for any eventuality." Felicity nodded.

"Got it," Brittany said.

"Got what?" Felicity asked.

"Oh. The list." The hacker answered. She pointed to and tapped her temple. "It's all up here." She winked.

"Okay," Jasmine said. "Anything else, as far as necessities are concerned?"

"Clothes!!" Felicity gushed. "I want more clothes than my one," she held up her index finger, "set of scrubs and this." She motioned to herself.

"I think we can all relate to that," Shannon said.

"Okay, I'm gonna call a halt on the necessities since I think we've got pretty much all of it covered and switch over to personal requests," Jasmine said. "I'm going to ask them to install a pool in the backyard." She grinned. The others perked up at this. "And maybe a hot tub? There's no telling how long we'll be cooped up in this house, and I want some entertainment other than movies and video games, dammit!"

"How about some new computer equipment? Rig's stuff is mostly outdated, albeit functional," Brittany added. "Otherwise, I would have been able to disable the microphones in here in under two minutes." She grinned.

"I like it," Jasmine said. "Felicity?"

"Um, maybe some workout equipment?" she added, unsure.

"Not a bad idea," Shannon said. "What about you, Kayla?"

"I'm a minimalist, so I'm pretty happy with what I've already got," Kayla said. "But if I were to ask for anything, it would be unrestricted access to the outside world." The other women sobered slightly at that. "I know we can't have physical contact with people, but I still have family that I love and interact with regularly. I'd go crazy if I couldn't see or, at the very least, talk to them. I guess they don't want us communicating with anyone because cell service is pretty much nil."

"I honestly don't see a problem with that other than Uncle Sam will want to keep our medical issues hush-hush," Shannon said. "As for me, though, I think I'd like a privacy wall around the property."

Jasmine raised her eyebrows at that. "Oh? Why?"

"The last thing we need is someone wandering onto the property via a field or trees and possibly getting infected," Shannon said.

"That's a lot of land to cover for a wall," Jasmine said. "You think they'll actually do it?"

"Maybe not." She shrugged. "But at the very least, I believe they'll see reason enough to put one around the immediate property, at least."

"Can I ask for one more thing?" Kayla asked.

"Sure thing, love," Jasmine said.

"A bar. Along that wall," she said, pointing to the living room wall at the front of the house.

"Thought you were a minimalist?" Felicity teased.

"Oh, I am. Except when it comes to alcohol." She grinned wickedly.

"I'm actually looking forward to that one." Jasmine grinned. "Okay, anything else before we get ready for their arrival?" The women shook their heads. "Okie-Doke. Brittany, type up that list and have it ready. Then, let's all try to find some decent clothes to wear. Chop-chop!" She clapped her hands together around Kayla's waist.

"I actually have an idea about that," Shannon said as they all paused halfway to standing. They all sat back down. "I went through Rig's closet yesterday and found a bunch of clothes I believe belonged to his wife. I don't think he ever went through them to try to get rid of them. I'm sure we can find something in there that will fit us."

"That's an excellent idea," Jasmine said. "He hasn't told me much about her, but the little bit he did tell me, I think she'd want us to wear them."

"Well then," Shannon began, "shall we adjourn to the only closet in the house that's bigger than the Master Bathroom in my house?" They all grinned as they followed her.

Twenty minutes later, the doorbell rang. Jasmine went and answered it via a camera intercom that was mounted on both walls, one inside and one out. She looked out, noticing three people in biohazard suits just inside the porch. "Is it just you three?" she asked, confused.

One of the people stepped closer to the door, facing the camera. Jasmine couldn't tell if they were a man or woman because of the suit. It had a mirrored face shield. "I'm Dr. Davenport. Yes, it's just us three," the doctor said. She had a pronounced Latin accent.

[Woman, then,] Jasmine thought. "You don't sound like Dr. Davenport," said Jasmine firmly.

"That would be because I am Doctor Davenport's, the one you spoke with, daughter," the female voice said. "She's tasked me with overseeing the camera removal, and although she made it clear that I was not to give you a choice, she should have known better than to think I would do that. I'm asking for permission to examine the patient."