Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose entered, returned the embrace, and hesitantly tilted her head and stiffly pressed her lips to Kayla's as she closed her eyes. She noted how soft and warm Kayla's lips were. This caused her to relax her own lips and just enjoy the kiss. Kayla's lips parted slowly and her tongue traced lightly across Rose's lips, seeking permission to enter. Rose hesitated for only a moment before opening her mouth, hesitantly venturing her own tongue to intertwine with Kayla's.

They both moaned slightly as passion began to take over and soon they were kissing like two newlyweds, tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouths. Kayla's hands gripped Rose's ass and pulled her hips flush with her own. Rose unconsciously ground her hips against Kayla's as their desire intensified.

Someone loudly and purposefully cleared their throat behind Rose. Her eyes shot open, and she broke the kiss, Kayla biting and holding her bottom lip for a couple of seconds as they caught their breath. They released each other and Rose was blushing so profusely her face was the color of Jasmine's hair. "W... was that... ten seconds?" Rose stammered meekly, eyes still glued to Kayla's. Kayla was grinning with more than a hint of lust in her eyes. Rose bit her bottom lip.

"More like a minute and a half!" Felicity chuckled as Shannon and Tabitha giggled. "Fuckin' hot, too! I almost orgasmed just watching! I was afraid if no one said anything, you two would be going at it on the floor right about now!" She grinned.

Shannon stepped in to gently pry Rose from Kayla's embrace. "Felicity's right. That was fuckin' hot. But Kayla's only been kissing girls for a couple of days now. I've been kissing them my entire adult life. I'll be gentle." She winked and took hold of her cheeks and kissed her.

Once the required ten seconds were over, she broke the kiss. Rose moved forward as if she wanted more, but Shannon just put a finger to her lips. "Easy. You have a few more to get to." She caressed Rose's cheek with the back of her fingers and winked at her.

Once the five women were finished with their kissing, Felicity and Kayla made their way to Rig's bedroom to clean to two lovers and get Jasmine back to bed. Shannon escorted the two new women to the kitchen where Brittany was rushing around the kitchen trying to finish dinner. The aroma that wafted through the house was mouth-watering. "We have company,"Shannon announced as they entered. Brittany was just pulling a broccoli cheese casserole out of the oven.

"Got it!" Brittany called over her shoulder. "How do you girls like your steaks?" she asked the two newcomers.

"Medium," Rose answered.

"Medium well," Tabitha added. "I must say, you don't seem as surprised as the others to see us."

Brittany shrugged. "Not much surprises me anymore," she said as she seasoned and readied two more steaks. "Besides, Jaz knew you were coming. How, I don't know, but she knew. She also knew you were in the same boat as us as soon as you two walked into the house this morning."

Shannon nodded as Tabitha and Rose looked at her. She tilted her head to have them follow her as she made her way out the door and to Jasmine's room. "Best get this over with sooner rather than later." She said as she walked. "Tab, you know how they said the virus has mutative properties?"

"Y-yes," Tabitha answered hesitantly. Unsure where this line of conversation was going. Shannon stopped outside of Jasmine's door as it opened and Felicity and Kayla moved to leave but stopped.

"We're doing this now, huh?" Felicity asked, a devious smile on her face.

Shannon nodded. "No time like the present. Follow me girls and prepare for the shock of your life."

As they walked in, Tabitha, rather loudly, exclaimed, "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Shannon clamped a hand over her mouth. "Get a hold of yourself!" she seethed in a whisper. "She's sleeping and right now she needs all the rest she can get to complete the transformation!" But the damage was already done.

Jasmine moaned sleepily as one of her eyes fluttered open. She yawned loudly as they heard a loud thump behind them. They turned to look and saw that Rose had fallen on the floor, passed out. Jasmine, still sleepy, beamed when she saw Tabitha. "There you are." She yawned again and put her arms out, motioning Tabitha to the bed. Shannon pushed on the small of Tabitha's back, urging her forward. She uncertainly leaned in to hug the freckled beauty, but instead of a hug, Jasmine pulled her down into the bed with her. Tabitha EEKk'd as Jasmine's powerful arms pulled down and held her fast. "It's about time you got home. We've missed you," Jasmine said, then kissed her passionately, tongue darting in and out of her mouth as Tabitha unconsciously moaned.

Fifteen seconds later, Jasmine broke the kiss and released the biologist. She then motioned for Rose. Tabitha got out of the bed and Felicity grinned mischievously as she and Kayla picked the unconscious woman up off the floor and gently laid her on the bed, facing Jasmine. Jasmine held her close, as if she was a child, and stroked her hair while cooing soft reassurances to her. Rose's eyes went wide when she awoke a few seconds later. Jasmine just smiled warmly at her and said, "Welcome home, my love." Then she kissed her just as she had kissed Tabitha.

When Jasmine broke the kiss and released her, Rose all but shot out of the bed, tears streaming down her face, a range of emotions playing out in her eyes. They finally settled on a mixture of fear and desire. She looked around the room at the other women.

Shannon smiled at her and reassuringly spoke. "Let's let Jasmine rest and go back to the kitchen? I'm sure dinner is ready by now and we can talk."

Jasmine hummed softly. "Good night, my sisters. I love you." Then she scratched the side of her head again where her ears used to be, scratched her behind where her tail was still growing, and promptly fell asleep.

Upon reaching the kitchen, Tabitha couldn't hold it in anymore. "Okay, what the actual fuck was that!? And why didn't anyone tell me about it when I was here this morning!? And how is she? Is she stable? When-"

"ENOUGH!!" Brittany yelled. "Dinner's ready." Rose promptly tackled the hacker in a hug and kissed her, tongue in her mouth and darting around. After ten seconds, she pulled back. Brittany pulled back, squirming out of Rose's grip, and took a deep breath.

"Just go with it, Brit," Shannon said. "I'll explain in a minute."

Brittany's face darkened in embarrassment. "I'll get to that in a minute," Tabitha said, pointing to the embarrassed girl. "I want answers. Now!"

Shannon's face started to darken in anger as her eyebrows slowly climbed. Her voice was cold and low as she answered the Latin beauty. "You'll get answers when I get damn good and ready to give them. As of this moment, there is a hierarchy in this house and you," she pointed a menacing finger at Tabitha, "are nowhere near high enough to demand anything! Got it?"

Tabitha didn't back down. "I am a doctor and a government official and I do not take orders from you!" She pointed back at Shannon.

Shannon just laughed haughtily. "Oh, honey," she said. "In this house, the only thing you have going for you is your age and your degree. Your political status has no weight here." She chuckled again. "You'll learn your place soon enough."

"MY PLACE!?" Tabitha fumed, but Felicity put a hand over her mouth from behind and gripped her around her chest with her other arm as Kayla got right in her face.

"You need to calm down," Kayla hissed through gritted teeth. "If you don't, I will put you down because if you wake her up," she pointed in the direction of Jasmine's room, "I will beat your ass up and down that hallway." She tilted her head sideways as she arched an eyebrow. "Understand?"

Tabitha's eyes darted around the room and they suddenly went wide in understanding. Kayla, Shannon, and Brittany were looking at her like they were ready to beat her into submission. Rose was still scared from seeing Jasmine. No doubt the sight of the redhead still burned in her mind. Tabitha slowly nodded and Felicity released her as Kayla moved back, keeping a wary eye on her.

"I..." Tabitha took a deep breath, calming her nerves. "I-I..." Another deep, calming breath. "I'm sorry," she finally was able to say. "Truly. But what I just saw in there is not possible and it just terrified me, is all. Me. Not the doctor. Me." She stood there, shaking her head.

Shannon smiled tentatively and gently took the geneticist's hand, looking into her eyes. "You'll get the answers you need, Tabitha. I promise. We don't hide anything, anything," she reiterated pointedly, "from each other."

"Okay." Brittany rolled her eyes. "Let's eat before the doc goes into another one of her lectures." She walked over to Tabitha. "I assume we're gonna have to kiss like Rose and I just kissed? Which was a shock, buy the way," she said with a playful wink at the blue-haired cop girl. Rose blushed to her roots.

Tabitha nodded shyly as Shannon answered for her. "As part of the toll to enter the house, they have to kiss every woman in the house, with tongue, for no less than ten seconds."

"Toll?" Brittany asked, surprised. "Are we trolls now?" She grinned.

"That's what Rose said." Tabitha giggled, then looked into Brittany's eyes. "Well?" she asked.

Brittany sighed. "Doc makes the rules. When Jaz isn't around, that is." She gave Shannon a wink before leaning in and taking Tabitha's face in her hands. They kissed for the required ten seconds, tongue included, then pulled back from each other. Brittany smiled warmly at Tabitha. "Well, it wasn't Independence Day fireworks, but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would."

"Thanks," Tabitha said, dryly. "You sure know how to make a girl feel special."

Brittany grinned and in one fluid motion, grabbed the black-haired beauty, dipped her down, and planted an earth-shattering kiss on her lips before pulling her back up and releasing her. The others stared in shock. Tabitha, for her part, was panting and fanning herself. "Better?" Brittany asked.

"I think I'm in love with you." Tabitha chuckled.

"Get in line, girl." She grinned playfully and patted her cheek as she sauntered away to start making plates.

Tabitha's jaw dropped as she watched the hacker's ass sway back and forth, teasing. She looked at Shannon and pointed to Brittany. "This is the girl who hasn't tasted pussy yet?"

Shannon opened her mouth to answer, but Brittany piped up, "Not any pussy in this house, anyway." She winked.

"So all that talk about being 'straight as an arrow' was, what, evasion?" Shannon asked Brittany, eyebrow cocked.

"Not at all," Brittany answered. "Just that I've experimented before, and it wasn't my thing." She shrugged.

"Wasn't?" Felicity chimed in, picking up on the wordplay.

"Wasn't," Brittany said, and softly kissed the brunette nurse's lips as she handed her a plate. "I'm coming around, though." She grabbed and rubbed Felicity's pussy before sauntering away to make another plate. "Besides, this constant arousal is frustrating to no end. If I don't get off soon, I'm gonna go crazy." She kissed Rose softly on the lips as she handed the cop her plate and stroked her crotch before walking away.

Rose moaned. "I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one."

"Not hardly," Kayla stated dryly. "It's driving me insane as well. I'm surprised no one's killed anyone yet," she joked.

"Tell me about it," Felicity said.

Brittany went around the room handing out kisses, pussy rubs, and plates of food before returning and making her own plate. The women ate in silence. Well, relative silence anyway. The moans of pleasure and delight at the flavor of the food echoed all around.

After dinner, Felicity opted to stay and help Brittany with the kitchen cleaning. Shannon wanted to have someone else do the dishes, but Brittany insisted. Kayla went to the back door to rifle through the pallet of alcohol while Shannon, Tabitha, and Rose went to the living room to talk as Shannon filled the other two women in on the day's events, starting from the moment they left the house.

Kayla came in while they were talking and handed Amaretto Sours to the other three. "That's what we've got until I take an inventory of everything we have and start making a drink menu." Sudden moans and yelps of pleasure came from the kitchen, and Kayla grinned. "Guess they're done with the dishes."

She walked back through the revolving door and the three remaining women heard Brittany exclaim through breathy pants, "Where do you think...*pant*... you're going? *pant* Get your ass, Mmmmm... over here, bitch, and, Oh Fuck, help Felicity!!" Kayla giggled seductively.

Further moans and yelps continued as Shannon finished summarizing the day. "And that brings us to when you showed up on the porch. If it makes you feel any better, Brit wanted to call you, but the only way we had to do that was to call your mother, and there was no way in hell that was happening."

Tabitha nodded, and Shannon noticed she and Rose squirmed in their seats, blushing furiously. "When do we get to fuck him?" Tabitha asked quickly, anxiously, then moaned seductively as she nibbled on her bottom lip. Rose nodded.

"Well, you still haven't finished paying the toll, yet." Shannon winked.

"But we've kissed everyone already," Rose explained.

"Oh?" Shannon leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms. "I seem to remember saying every woman in the house." She looked pointedly back and forth between Tabitha and Rose.

The doctor got it before the cop did and her eyebrows rose. "Oh," she stated simply, looking at Rose.

Rose looked confused for a second longer before recognition lit up her face. "OH!" She quickly tackled Tabitha, pinning her to the couch. Tabitha giggled as she wrapped her legs around Rose. Their mouths came together roughly, tongues coming out to greet each other before their lips even had a chance to get acquainted.

They both moaned into each other's mouths as Rose ground her hips into Tabitha's. Tabitha groaned slightly, in evident pain, and reached down to unbutton Rose's shorts and push them and her panties down her thighs. Rose mumbled a "What are you doing?" into Tabitha's lips before the doctor's right hand delicately cupped the officer's neatly trimmed pussy, middle finger working between the lips and rubbing against her drenched snatch.   

Rose moaned before tackling Tabitha's mouth with her own with renewed vigor. She moved off of the doctor and knelt on the floor, legs spread as much as possible with her shorts around her thighs as her own right hand moved to Tabitha's also drenched pussy. Her eyes went wide as she felt bare skin. She pulled back and looked at Tabitha. "Where are your panties?" she asked incredulously.

Tabitha gave her a coy grin and winked. "No use wearing them if they're just going to constantly keep getting soaked. Now give me that tongue back." Her left hand came up and cupped the back of Rose's neck, pulling her back down.

Rose moaned into the doctor's mouth as her hand renewed its ministrations on her pussy, finger sliding back and forth along the valley between the clit and hole. Her finger started tracing circular motions as she went, circling the clit up top and the hole down below but never touching either. Rose's hips began gyrating on her hand, trying to get her to pay attention to the clit, but Tabitha was avoiding it with ease, continuing the tease.

Rose's hand began fumbling instinctively on Tabitha's pussy, fingers gliding in the slick wetness, applying gentle, yet firm pressure against the clit as she moved in circular motions. Tabitha began moaning into Rose's mouth as Rose pulled back and frustratingly growled, "If you don't start either fucking my pussy with your fingers or rubbing my clit, I'm going to bite your fucking nipple off!"

"Yes, ma'am." Tabitha giggled and grinned as she began to comply, continuing to kiss the blue-haired woman.

Rose suddenly felt warm hands caress her hips, then ass cheeks. She looked back to see Shannon moving her hands up and down on her body, finally coming to rest on her shorts and panties before pulling them the rest of the way off.

Shannon grinned at her as she moved up onto the couch, leaning down to put her face close to Tabitha's pussy. She eased Rose's hand away. Shannon's silky voice flowed over the lady cop's eardrums like soft velvet across skin. "I'll take care of her so you can concentrate on your own pleasure." She winked, then started slowly licking Tabitha's slick honey hole.

Rose grinned, spreading her legs wider, then moaned as Tabitha's hand began rubbing softly on her clit. "Oh, fuck, that feels soooo fucking goooood," she whined, pulling away from Tabitha's mouth. Her hips moved back and forth on Tabitha's fingers as her breathing quickened. "Oh, God," she panted. "Yessss. Just like that. MMMMmmmhhh." She looked into the doctor's hooded eyes and whispered. "Now fuck me."

She felt Tabitha's fingers move agonizingly slowly down to her hole before two fingers pushed gently inside, burying themselves all the way in her folds. "OH, FUCK YES!!" Rose screamed as she started bucking her hips back and forth as the doctor's fingers started moving in and out of her in slight circular motions, gliding along that rough patch of tunnel every time they passed through. Panted moans began escaping her lips as she cried out in pleasured intervals. "OH, GOD!" "OH FUCK!" "YEAH!" "YEAH!" Tabitha's fingers began rubbing just on Rose's G-spot now as her thumb came up and began caressing the clit. Rose screamed in ecstasy as her body locked up, pussy clenching like a vise around Tabitha's fingers. "AHHHHH!" "FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!"

Panting, coming down from her intense orgasm, Rose moved behind Shannon. Shannon's ass was sticking up in the air, the perfect height for her to lean over the arm of the couch and start licking her dripping snatch.

Shannon, meanwhile, was licking and sucking on Tabitha's pussy like a woman dying of thirst, relishing in her taste. She tasted sweet, yet tangy, like an orange creamsicle. Tabitha's hips were grinding against her tongue as she licked her continuously from hole to clit and back again. "Aye, Dios Mío, Shannon!" *pant* "That feels sooo good!" *pant*

Shannon then took the bottom of her outer lip in her mouth and sucked on it, softly caressing it with her tongue, as she moved up to the top of the pussy, then down the other side. "OH!" Tabitha seethed through her teeth as her hips bucked up against Shannon's mouth. "SHIT!" Tabitha moaned loudly. Then Shannon's tongue slid into her hole and twirled around. Tabitha went wild, squeezing her own breasts, pinching the nipples, and gyrating her hips uncontrollably. Shannon then took one slow, firm lick straight up the valley of the pussy and, with a loud slurp, took the clit in her mouth, rolling it around her tongue.

Tabitha's hips were bucking wildly now, forehead scrunched up in ecstasy, head erotically moving from side to side. She grabbed Shannon by the side of the head with both hands, pulling her tighter into her pussy.

"Oh, God!" *pant* "Oh, fuck!" *pant* "Oh, fuck!" "OH, FUCK!" "OH MY FUCKING GOD" *pant* "I'M GOING TO CUMMMM!!!!" she screamed, her body going rigid, hips rising off the couch and vibrating in rhythm to Shannon's tongue lashing her clit.

Shannon released her clit and began licking her pussy clean as her hips slammed back on the couch, still jerking in small spasms as she came down from her high. "Holy fuck!" she panted, releasing Shannon's head. "I haven't had," her breath caught and her hips jerked as Shannon took a long slow lick of her clit with the flat of her tongue, "an orgasm like that," she panted again, trying to catch her breath, "in years!"

Shannon rested her cheek just above Tabitha's pussy, then moaned as Rose began awkwardly licking her clit. "MMMMmmmm. Glad I could be, OH GOD!" Shannon's head came up off of Tabitha's pelvis as Rose began flicking her clit with her tongue, inserted a finger into her pussy, and slowly began moving it in and out. Shannon then rested her forehead on Tabitha's pelvis, her nose resting just along the slit of her pussy. She began shaking her head gently back and forth, panting and letting out little whimpering moans as Rose's pace increased, Tabitha caressing her hair gently.