Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 04

Story Info
The ladies learn something scary about Rig’s condition.
23.8k words
4.75
6.6k
12

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay, everyone. Doing some major editing and formatting and being sick to boot makes me not feeling like doing shi-, er, anything. A big thank you to those still interested in my stories. While they may never go to print, it means a lot to know that people are interested in them. And now, back to the story!!

~Ghost~

Chapter Four

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Felicity woke up entangled in a sea of flesh. She peeled her eyes open to see Kayla lying next to her on her right as she snuggled into her side, one leg over her hips and right arm over her tiny breasts.

She turned her head to her left and saw Shannon still lying on top of Rig, both of them dead to the world. Rig's right hand was lying atop Kayla's thigh as he slept. Shannon's left hand was entwined in her own.

She heard a slight groan from the other side of the couple and smiled, knowing that Jasmine was waking up. Her bladder suddenly knocked on the door of her abdomen, letting her know it desperately needed release. She gingerly extricated herself from the aftermath of last night's orgy and crawled off the end of the bed. On unsteady legs, she made her way to the bathroom.

She looked up just as she was finishing to see Jasmine coming in. Her hips swayed hypnotically as she sauntered over and gave the brown-eyed nurse a soft kiss on the lips before switching places with her.

"What time is it?" Felicity croaked out the question as she went to wash her hands and rinse out her mouth. It was as dry as the desert sand.

"No idea," Jasmine croaked in reply. "The sun's not up yet, so it must be early, though."

"Were there any toothbrushes in the supplies we brought in yesterday?" Felicity asked, grimacing. "I desperately need to brush my teeth."

"I think so," Jasmine answered. "Look in the box in the other bathroom."

Felicity walked back into Rig's bedroom and beheld the sight on the bed. Shannon was spread-eagle face down on top of Rig, legs down the sides of his thighs, feet under and between his knees. She looked at the doctor's sex and couldn't help but grin. Rig was still semi-hard and almost all the way inside Shannon's pussy. She could only imagine how the good doctor would feel when she woke up. Her pussy was so red you would have thought it was sunburned and Rig's cum, hours later, was still slowly oozing like lava out of Shannon's pussy.

Kayla began to stir, so Felicity crawled onto the bed next to her and ran her hand gently down the bartender's cheek, pulling her from her slumber. Kayla's eyes fluttered open slowly and focused on Felicity.

"Good morning, beautiful," Felicity whispered, kissing her softly on her cheek.

Kayla groaned and stretched, yawning widely as she asked, "What time is it?"

Felicity looked at the clock on the bedside table. "Five-thirty."

Kayla looked over at Rig and Shannon. She blinked before looking back up at Felicity. "So, it worked, then?"

Felicity nodded. "It would appear so." They heard the toilet flush and then water running. "Jasmine," Felicity said in answer to Kayla's raised eyebrow. "Must be getting in the shower. I think I'm gonna go join her. Wanna come?"

Kayla shook her head. "I'm gonna go use the other bathroom, then check on Brittany."

"Would you bring a couple of toothbrushes and toothpaste with you when you come back?" Felicity asked.

Kayla nodded. "Sure. Anything else?"

"I think I saw a couple of sodas in the fridge."

Kayla nodded again as she got out of bed. As she went to leave, she looked at Rig and Shannon. "We just gonna leave them like that?" She grinned at the sight.

Felicity stopped halfway through the door to the bathroom, looking back. "I don't see why not." She grinned as well. "Let her sleep. She needs the rest. Besides," a mischievous glint found its way into her eyes, "I kinda want to see her reaction when she wakes up." She disappeared into the bathroom.

Kayla chuckled and walked out into the hall, shaking her head. After using the bathroom, she grabbed the extra toothbrushes and some toothpaste, then checked on Brittany in the living room. The computer nerd was still fast asleep, so she left her there. She went to the kitchen and grabbed the drinks as she returned to Rig's bedroom.

Upon entering the bathroom, Felicity and Jasmine were making out on the bench in the shower. She rolled her eyes. "Seriously, you two? Last night wasn't enough to last you for a while?" She mock-glared at them.

They both turned to her and grinned. "Well," Jasmine said, getting up and sauntering towards Kayla, hips swaying seductively, "Felicity just offered to help me get ready for when Rig wakes up again." She shrugged and wrapped her arms sensually around the blonde's neck. "If you're jealous, though," she whispered huskily through hooded eyes that caught Kayla's as if in a trap, "you're more than welcome to help out as well."

Jasmine kissed her then. Soft, silky lips brushed across hers, then parted, tongue darting out and into Kayla's mouth, twirling around. Kayla stood rigid in shock, unmoving, until Jasmine broke the kiss, gave her a peck on the nose, and walked past her, grabbing the drinks out of her hands as she giggled.

Felicity walked up to Kayla and grabbed the dental supplies out of her hands as she kissed her cheek. "Wakey wakey, Alice," she said, teasing. Kayla turned and looked at the two gorgeous women as they began brushing their teeth. She sighed, shaking her head, then joined them.

After they finished, Felicity smacked Kayla's ass hard and pushed her toward the shower. "Get yourself cleaned up. We don't need to be smelling like brothel whores when the team gets here to remove the cameras."

Fuck!! The cameras!!! Kayla had forgotten about them as she walked around the house, naked as the day she was born. Her face suddenly went ghost-white, and Jasmine, noticing, went to her, concerned. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"The cameras," Kayla whispered. "I just walked around the house totally in the buff with all the cameras around."

Jasmine laughed, not in a mocking way, though. "And? May I remind you that they watched your pussy literally get jack hammered yesterday?"

"Yeah, but," Kayla bit her bottom lip, "I didn't know they were watching, then."

"Okay," Felicity added, "what about last night?"

"I... Ummm." Kayla went red and buried her face in her hands. She felt strong arms surround her, then. Felicity and Jasmine both wrapped her up and held her.

Jasmine sighed heavily as she whispered into her ear, "Just take comfort in the fact that when Rig does wake up, heads are going to roll. Okay?"

Kayla brightened a bit at that. "Oh, they had better," she said matter-of-factly.

"You know him better than I do," Jasmine countered, pulling back from the bartender and looking into her beautiful sea-green eyes. "What do you think he's going to do?"

"Rip someone's arms off and beat them to death with them?" Kayla grinned.

"And then get Shannon and Felicity to revive them so he can do it all over again," Jasmine laughed, adding to the joke.

Felicity just stared at the two, shaking her head. "You two are crazy. Come on, Dr. Jekyll." She grabbed Jasmine by the arm and pulled her toward the bedroom. "Ms. Hyde, get your ass in the shower and get washed up." The two women devolved into fits of laughter.

They passed Rig and Shannon, still sleeping, and made for the living room. "Where are we going?" Jasmine asked, curious.

"To wake Brittany. I'm starving." Felicity said.

Jasmine's stomach promptly rumbled in agreement. "Let her sleep. I can cook something if you want," Jasmine said. "I'm not that great a cook, but I do make a mean omelet."

"I'll take it," Felicity said, pushing past the living room and into the kitchen. She started grabbing things from the fridge and placing them on the counter. "So, I'm thinking," she began as she worked, "the first thing we're going to need is food. We're almost out, and as it is, we're barely going to have enough to get breakfast for everyone."

Jasmine agreed as she started heating the skillet. "As far as necessities go, I agree. Food, beds, alcohol."

"Alcohol??" Felicity asked, confused.

"Alcohol," Jasmine said flatly. "If I'm going to have to continue to get pounded like a piece of meat at a butcher's shop, I'm going to need something to take the edge off."

Felicity shrugged. "Touché."

"An amaretto sour sounds absolutely divine right now." They looked to the door to see Brittany groggily walking in. "What are we having?" she asked through a yawn.

"Omelets," Felicity said.

"It's the only thing I can make really well," Jasmine said.

"What a quinkydink," Brittany replied. "That's about the only thing I can't make well. Keep ripping the eggs as I'm flipping it over. All my omelets end up as scrambled eggs in the end." She chuckled.

Kayla suddenly burst through the door, a shit-eating grin on her face. "Guys!! Shannon's waking up," she called out to them, motioning them to follow her. They rushed down the hall and into Rig's bedroom as quietly as possible and stood by the bed. Jasmine and Brittany on one side, and Felicity and Kayla at the foot behind Shannon. Shannon was moaning and moving up and down on Rig's semi-hard shaft. "Is she..." Kayla trailed off, confused.

"I don't think so," Brittany whispered, looking at Jasmine. "What the hell did you guys do to her last night?"

Jasmine shrugged, grinning. "I'll tell you all about it later," she whispered back.

"Why are you two whispering?" Kayla asked, also whispering.

Felicity just rolled her eyes before answering Kayla's question, although also in a whisper. "She's so weak she can't get off of him. So, it looks like she's fucking him instead."

"And those aren't moans." Jasmine continued, whispering. "Those are groans."

"Are you cunts going to stand there gawking all day?" Shannon said, voice loud yet croaking weakly. They all jumped in surprise. "Or are you going to help me off of him? Because as good as this feels, it's also maddeningly painful." She groaned again.

As one, they climbed on the bed to help her up and off of Rig. She shuddered, whether in pleasure or pain, she didn't know, as she rose off of his cock. He groaned and started weakly grabbing for her, so Brittany played interference while the other three got Shannon off the bed and helped her to the shower.

Brittany started humming softly as she gently got Rig back unconscious before moving to the bathroom to help with Shannon. As she was the only one with clothes still on, she removed them and walked into the shower. Before turning the water on, Brittany ushered Jasmine, Kayla, and Felicity out of the bathroom, assuring them that she could handle Shannon's washing all by herself.

"Besides," Brittany added, "I haven't had a shower yet, either, and since you three have, it falls to me to make sure Shannon is cleaned. Now, out with you. Go make breakfast." She shooed them out.

She turned around and smiled timidly at Shannon. Shannon smiled warmly back. "I've got to pee," she said. "Help me to the toilet? Should have gone there first."

Brittany walked over and turned the water on. She put the setting on gentle rain and adjusted the temperature, ensuring it wasn't too hot for the doctor. "Let loose," she said with a shrug and a smile.

Shannon chuckled and spread her legs wide. She winced in pain as she started. "Damn!" she seethed through her teeth. "That stings!"

"He really did a number on you," Brit said. "Don't think I've ever seen a white girl's pussy so red."

"You've seen many?" Shannon asked, and Brittany smirked at her. "I just hope I don't get a UTI."

"Either way," Brittany stated, "I'll make sure your va-jay-jay is thoroughly clean. Unless you want to do it yourself." She winked.

She grabbed the soap and a washcloth, but then froze as Shannon spoke. "Jasmine told us who your mother is." She didn't say anything else, but just waited patiently.

Brittany sighed and turned back to the woman. "She did, huh?" Shannon nodded as she started washing her body. "I asked her not to tell anyone," she said meekly, her cheeks darkening.

"How did you two meet?" Shannon asked.

"We were regulars in the common room and kind of hit it off about Christmas time freshman year," she explained. "It only solidified our friendship when we discovered we share the same birthday."

Shannon smiled. "That must have been neat to find out."

Brittany smiled warmly in recollection. "It was." She looked up at the doctor from her vagina, holding the washcloth close but not touching it yet. "Ready?" Shannon nodded. She winced as Brittany began gingerly cleaning her. "It's funny," the ebony beauty continued. "I tease her all the time about being an old maid, but she's only older than me by less than two minutes." She chuckled.

Shannon laughed, then sobered. "Before you get too angry with her," Shannon stated, "will you let me explain why she had to tell us?" Brittany opened her mouth as if to say something but promptly snapped her jaws shut. She just nodded. Shannon told her of the events that transpired after she fell asleep. Her eyes went wide, and she paused in her work as she looked around the room, presumably looking for the cameras.

She resumed bathing Shannon as the pixie-haired beauty told her about the conversation with Dr. Davenport. Brittany just nodded her head. "I knew they had set up some kind of camera system, and I expected it, but I didn't think they'd wire the whole house. Rig is going to be livid when he finally wakes up. I know I would be."

"I'm pretty fucking pissed about it as well," Shannon said. "But I've dealt with government types before, so it's no real surprise. Jasmine, however, well, I've never seen someone so angry, yet so in control. She was absolutely evil as she gave that bitch what for." Shannon chuckled. "Kayla was even scared of her after that."

Brittany's eyes went wide. "Seriously??"

Shannon nodded. "Girlfriend was downright scary. So, are you mad at her?" she asked.

"To be honest, yeah," Brittany answered. "But I understand why she did it, so I'll get over it. My mom's past is a sensitive subject. And while I'm not ashamed of her, I also don't condone what she did." She shrugged. "The past is the past, I guess. No use getting my tits in a twirl about it, now."

"If you don't mind me asking," Shannon said. "If your mom is such a sensitive topic with you, why did you tell Jasmine?"

She shrugged. "I love her. She's more like a sister than a best friend. She's more of a sister to me than my own sister. We tell each other everything."

She finished up with Shannon and rinsed her off. Her eyes took on a resolve, however. "Needless to say, though, I will be making good on Jasmine's promise if they don't follow through with her," she paused, "I guess that would be our demands."

Shannon put her hand on Brittany's forearm. "Thank you." She smiled warmly as Brittany began washing herself. "Now, as I understand it, you have some questions yourself?" Brittany paused and looked over at Shannon. Shannon was biting her bottom lip, looking at the soap and water trickling down the small, curly landing strip of pubic hair above Brittany's pussy.

"Oh, no, girlfriend." She giggled. "You've had plenty of that for the time being. You can barely walk! Besides, I'm straight as an arrow."

Shannon looked up into her gorgeous gray eyes, still nibbling on her bottom lip, desire evident in her eyes. "Even the straightest of arrows bends slightly after being released by the bow," she quipped philosophically.

Brittany just rolled her eyes. "Okay, horn dog. Yes, I have only one question. What happened last night? You look like you got trampled on by a lynch mob!" Shannon looked down at herself, then back up at Brittany, and frowned. "It's just a figure of speech. You know what I mean." She rolled her eyes again, playfully.

Shannon recounted the events in the bedroom last night. As she finished up, she said. "...and that's when I woke up, weak as a day-old kitten, trying my damndest to get up off of his dick, but at the same time, not wanting to."

"So, it worked," Brittany said as she rinsed and turned off the water.

"It would appear so," replied Shannon. "Now we wait and see how long he will be out." She suddenly sat bolt upright.

"What is it?" Brittany asked, concerned.

"Help me get back to the bed," Shannon suddenly said. "I just remembered something about last night that may or may not be vitally important."

Brittany grabbed a couple of towels and tossed one to Shannon while she dried herself off, then went and helped Shannon stand so she could help finish drying her off. She then placed an arm around her waist, helping her to walk to the bedroom. Rig was still sound asleep as they approached. Shannon stopped by the side of the bed. "Do you know how to take a temperature?" she asked Brittany.

"Just point and shoot, right?" Brittany asked back.

"Pretty much," Shannon said, chuckling, leaning against the wall and releasing Brittany. "If you'll get me the thermometer over there," she pointed to the bedside table, "I'll turn it on and get it ready for you. Then you just put it about six inches from his forehead and pull the trigger."

Brittany did as she was asked. She returned the thermometer to Shannon, who looked at it. Her eyebrows shot up into a broad smile, and she almost hopped up and down in delight before wincing at the pain. "What!?" Brittany asked, eyeing Shannon's shit-eating grin. "What is it!?"

"Come on." She grabbed her hand. "I'll tell you all at the same time."

As they reached the revolving doors, the aroma of eggs, sausage and bacon, vegetables, and melted cheese permeated the hallway. They shoved into the kitchen, and all conversation ceased as Jasmine, still cooking; Felicity, who was beating a bowl full of eggs; and Kayla, who was stuffing her face, all paused what they were doing to look over as Shannon and Brittany all but bolted into the kitchen. Shannon went for one of the stools as Jasmine blurted out, "What's happened!?"

Shannon grinned. "His fever is breaking!"

"What!?" they all gasped in unison, Kayla spitting out bits of food.

"Are you sure?" Felicity asked. Shannon nodded.

"How do you know?" Kayla asked.

"I just remembered last night, right before he orgasmed, his forehead was beaded with sweat!!" Shannon said, bouncing on her stool, wincing through the pain. She turned the thermometer around and showed them his current temperature--Ninety-nine point eight.

Jasmine and Kayla started crying in relief, tears streaming down their faces. Kayla moved to wipe hers off, but Jasmine stopped her, gently grabbing her wrists. She quoted Rig from yesterday. "Never wipe away happy tears," she said through her own. "It signifies denying the happiness they represent and trying to rid yourself of it." She smiled and hugged the beautiful bartender.

Shannon was excited but also starving. "Um, can I have an omelet?" she asked.

"What do you want in it?" Jasmine asked, pulling back from Kayla.

"Everything!!" she gushed. "I'm so hungry I could eat a..." She blushed, trailing off. "Anyway, I'm hungry."

"Coming right up!" Jasmine called, like a short-order cook.

"What do you want on yours, Brit?" Felicity asked. "Can I call you Brit?"

"Sure." Brittany laughed. "Um, bacon, tomatoes, onions, and cheese." Kayla grimaced. "What?"

"I hate vegetables," Kayla said dryly.

The others laughed. "Am I the only vegetarian in this house?" Jasmine asked.

"It would appear so," Felicity answered, slapping her bare ass. Jasmine yelped. "Speaking of which, we need to discuss our demands to Doctor Demented for when her team arrives to remove the cameras." The others looked at her, confused. Felicity looked at them. "Seriously? You guys don't know who Doctor Demented is?" They all shook their heads. Felicity rolled her eyes but didn't elaborate.