Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon's hips began rocking back and forth, seemingly on their own. She started panting heavily now and her moans increased in volume. "Mmmmhhh." "Yeaaaahh." She felt Rose gently enter a second finger in her pussy and her body went rigid for a second before rocking back and forth again. She started gyrating her hips as if she was twerking slowly. "Fuck, yes!! Just like that!" She moaned loudly as Rose's fingers started pumping in and out of her now.

Then, Rose locked her lips around Shannon's clit, sucking so hard her cheeks sunk in with the effort, as she began furiously lapping at her clit. Shannon's back arched at the combined pleasure she was receiving from her clit being devoured and her hole being punished.

"AH!" "AH!" "AH! AH! AH!" "OH!" "FUCK!!" She took a long, panting breath as she felt her body tighten. "OH, FUCK! ROSE I'M A" *pant* "SQUIRTER AND I'M ABOUT TO" *pant* "CUM!"

Rose reached around to grab her breast with her free hand and pinched the nipple hard. That was all it took, and Shannon released her hold on her orgasm. Her body tensed up, and a wave of pleasure hit her like a hurricane. "AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YES!" She felt her juices leave her and splash all over Rose's face. Rose had the sense to close her eyes, but couldn't do anything about her nose, which took the brunt of the tidal wave as she inhaled a gasp. If she had just released the good doctor's clit, she might have avoided what happened next.

Rose released Shannon's tit and clit and pulled back, taking a deep rasping breath as if she'd been holding her breath underwater for way too long. She spluttered and coughed as she tried to get Shannon's cum out of her nostrils and throat. She pulled her fingers out of the pixie-haired doctor and started waving her hand in her face, trying to get air. Shannon, in the midst of her orgasmic high, started cackling with laughter in Tabitha's pussy as she fell on her side and grabbed her throbbing pussy. Tabitha, after seeing Rose's discomfort, started giggling, that turned into raucous laughter as well.

Rose was panting now, inhaling gulps of oxygen as she caught her breath. "It's not funny!" she yelled. Then she started laughing along with the others as she wiped her eyes clear of Shannon's delicious juices so she could open them. She heard sounds of laughter coming from the other side of the room and she looked that way, seeing Kayla, Brittany, and Felicity just inside the door. Felicity was on the floor, balled up and roaring with laughter, while the other two were doubled over on their knees.

After the laughter subsided, they all got cleaned up and sat down, looking at each other, shit-eating grins plastered on their faces. Shannon was the first to break the silence. "Well, that was certainly fun!" she grinned at Rose.

Rose's cheeks darkened. "I hope you liked it," she said, sheepishly. "That's the first time I've ever gone down on a woman and wasn't sure..."

"It was absolutely fantastic!" Shannon interrupted her. "You'll get better at it, but honestly," she shrugged, "there's not much room for improvement from my viewpoint." She bit her bottom lip and ran her hands seductively down her body, thinking of the feeling of Rose's fingers penetrating her. "It was heavenly," she moaned dreamily.

"Th-thank you," Rose whispered, hesitantly.

Shannon turned to Brittany. "And you? I heard the sounds you girls were making in the kitchen and I don't think the cooking of any consumable items was involved." She grinned.

Brittany just shrugged. "I don't kiss and tell. But I will tell you that eating pussy wasn't my thing until now." She looked at Kayla and Felicity with unmistakable lust in her eyes as she bit her bottom lip seductively.

"Well, I do kiss and tell," Felicity gushed, "and she tastes like fucking blueberries!"

"And cotton candy." Kayla blushed. "It should be illegal to taste that fucking good."

Brittany's face darkened in embarrassment. "Well," Brittany said, "if I'm being honest, you two tasted better than Key Lime Pie, and that's my favorite flavor in the world." She lowered her eyes and her breathing quickened as she whispered, "I can't wait to taste you again."

The rest of the women giggled at that. Then the two doctors steered the conversation in a more pressing direction.

"Okay, so, as you all now know, everyone needs to be tested immediately for Rig's-" Tabitha winced slightly as she glanced at Shannon in confusion.

Shannon smiled softly. "I haven't been able to say his name since this morning. He is Master, now."

Tabitha nodded. "We all need to be tested for... Master's... strain of the virus."

"We were just about to get started on that when you two got here," Shannon replied. "Wanna give us a hand? Might go faster if the three of us tackle it together."

"I'd be glad to." Tabitha smiled.

Shannon got the supplies together and handed a blood draw needle to Felicity. "Wanna go poke the fox?"

Felicity grinned. "I'd love to. I don't think we have any strap-ons, though." She gave a coy wink. "Oh! You meant draw her blood!" She giggled playfully as the others either groaned and rolled their eyes or giggled. "Fine. She won't like it, but I'll at least try to make it pleasurable."

Shannon handed her a vial and called to her as she walked off. "Make sure you fill the vial completely."

"This ain't my first rodeo, doc!" Felicity called over her shoulder as she pushed through the revolving door.

"AND COME RIGHT BACK AFTER YOU GET IT!" she yelled after her as her footsteps retreated down the hall.

Shannon grabbed five smaller vials and another larger one, the same size as she just gave Felicity. Brittany and Kayla eyed the needles warily. "Sooo, we're calling her 'fox'?" Brittany asked.

Shannon shrugged. "Might as well get used to it. That's who she is now."

"That's not what I... I mean..." She sighed. "What I meant was, is that what we decided she was turning into?"

Shannon smiled. "Oh. Did you not see her?" she asked, confused.

"Well, yes," Brittany added demurely. "But I've never seen a fox, so I don't know."

"Hold up," Kayla said, holding a hand up. "You've never seen a fox? Like, ever?" Brittany shook her head. "Not even on the net?"

Brittany shrugged. "Never had a reason to." Kayla held her phone up after tapping it a few times. "Oh! That's a fox?" Kayla nodded. "Okay, then. A fox she is."

"More specifically," Shannon added, "a Red Fox."

"Kitsune," Rose corrected.

"Bless you," Shannon said, no hint on her face that she understood the word.

Rose paused, eyeing the pixie-haired doctor as her eyebrows rose. She then doubled over in laughter. After she composed herself, she explained. "A Kitsune is a mythical Japanese spirit known to, depending on the folklore, be god-like, or just simply possess beautiful human females for the purposes of causing mischief. They're super common in Japanese Anime."

"And here I thought I was the nerd," Brittany mumbled.

"So you're saying Jasmine is going to cause a lot of mischief in the house?" Tabitha asked.

"Not necessarily," Rose replied. "It mostly depends on their demeanor. Kitsune are known to be tricksters, yes, but they can also just simply be loving, fiercely loyal companions."

"Okay, I'm going to stop you right there," Shannon spoke up. "Because as fascinating as this conversation is," she said, dryly, "we've got to get these tests done so we all know where we're at, medically speaking."

"Oh, don't be such a prude," Kayla admonished her.

"Prude, huh?" Shannon said. "I guess that means you get to be first. Come on over here, kitty cat." Shannon wiggled her index finger in a 'come hither' motion, grinning like a predator that has just trapped her prey. The bartender went white as a sheet. Shannon immediately sobered, all pretenses of play gone. "Scared of needles?"

Kayla nodded. "What happened to the swab?" she asked, tremors of fear evident in her voice. "Can't we do that?"

Shannon took her hand gently and kissed it. "I'm sorry. If I had known you were afraid of needles, I wouldn't have been playing around. Simply put, the swabs take too long to process. Besides, we don't have the equipment to process saliva, anyway. We only have the Immunoassay Analyzer, which is already programmed to detect the strain of the virus we're looking for. I'm sorry, kitty cat, but blood is the only way." She smiled reassuringly. "I promise I'll be gentle. You'll barely feel a thing."

Kayla nodded as she put her left arm up on the armrest of the loveseat she was sitting on. Shannon tied the elastic strap onto her upper arm. "Make a fist a couple of times for me, sweetheart, then hold it. Good girl. Now, you might want to look away."

Kayla did as suggested, to see Brittany's face inches from hers. As Kayla felt the alcohol pad wipe her arm, Brittany's lips met hers and they kissed. Their tongues intermingled for a few seconds, then Brittany withdrew her tongue, biting down on Kayla's bottom lip, a little harder than normal. Kayla gasped and flinched slightly at the pain. Then Brittany released her lip and her tongue darted back inside Kayla's mouth as they both moaned in appreciation. "All done." She heard Shannon say.

"Same here," Tabitha said, a sly smile on her lips.

Kayla pulled back from Brittany and shot her head around to look at Shannon. "Already? But I didn't feel..." She trailed off as she looked down to see the cotton ball and bandaid over her arm where the needle had been. "... a thing," she finished absently.

"Told you I'd be gentle," Shannon said. "Although Brittany probably contributed more to that than I did." She winked.

Kayla looked back to see a shit-eating grin plastered all over Brittany's face. The ebony beauty shrugged. "Figured you could use the distraction. If it's any consolation," she held up her arm to show a similar bandaid on her right arm, "I needed the distraction as well."

Kayla's eyes went wide as the other four women had a good chuckle at the bartender's expense. Tabitha was just finishing up with Rose as she turned and looked at Shannon. "It's now or never, Doctor Wilson."

Shannon rolled her eyes, then grinned. "Let's get this over with. Rose, why don't you go visit Master? I'll send Tabitha in there when I'm done with my vampiric duties, and you two can have your way with him until Jasmine is ready again."

The blue-haired beauty shot up and was power-walking that way before Shannon ever stopped speaking. "Don't have to tell me twice," she called over her shoulder. "I've been waiting all day to have that cock split me wide open."

The others giggled as the door revolved slowly. It kept going and Felicity came back in, a grin on her face, wiggling the vial of blood she had gotten from Jasmine. "It took some doing, but after a bit of vaginal and clitoral stimulation, she was quite amenable to my request." She winked at no one in particular. "I assume Rose is headed to plop down on Master's lap?"

Shannon nodded, placing a bandaid on her own arm. "You want to do Tab? I'm always a little lightheaded after a blood draw."

Felicity nodded. "I know, love. I'll take care of it." After finishing up with Tabitha, the Latina biologist shot out of the room like a cannon. Felicity laughed. "Somebody's eager. Speaking of eager," she said, looking at Kayla and Brittany, who were making out on the loveseat.

"I hate to break up the party," Shannon said, "but, Brit, could you check our email? We're supposed to be getting an email from Tabitha's mom about further instructions about our requests."

"We have an email?" Kayla asked, breathless, breaking away from the hacker babe.

Brittany smiled. "Set it up myself. Come with me." She got up and took Kayla's hand, pulling her to her feet leading her through the revolving door as she said, "You can eat me out while I work."

"Yes, ma'am!" Kayla said, with an eager, playful smile, bouncing along behind the black beauty.

Shannon shook her head in defeat as she chuckled. "What is that man doing to us?"

Felicity shrugged. "Making us horny college kids again? I have to say, I'm not entirely opposed."

Shannon paused a moment, then changed the subject. "So, Red Panda?"

Felicity nodded. "You?"

Shannon shrugged. "Honestly, I don't care, as long as it's nothing creepy. Can you imagine being a spider?" They both shuddered. Shannon stood up before speaking again. "Will you sleep with me tonight? I don't think I want to be alone."

Felicity stood and took the doctor in her arms for a warm embrace. "Sure, babe. It'll be like old times. Besides, our two newcomers are going to need a place to sleep. One of them can have my bed."

"Kayla and Brittany will probably end up together tonight as well, so that will leave a second bed available for them," Shannon added. There was a pause in the conversation before Shannon said, "Well, let's get to work."

Felicity agreed. "Yup. Why did you need so much blood from Jasmine and Kayla?"

"I'm not sure," Shannon answered. "Tab wanted it. I assume it's because Jaz is already turning, while Kayla is next. We need to be prepared to see her start her symptoms in the morning."

"You really think it'll be Kayla, and so soon?" Felicity asked.

Shannon nodded. "There seems to be a pattern based solely on intercourse. If it was any sexual act, well," she looked sheepish, "I'd be next. However, it seems as if he's calling us when he wants us, and it seems that, consciously, he's totally oblivious to what he's doing."

They paused a moment as they heard grunts and loud screams of pain mixed with pleasure coming from the bedroom. "Glad to know they're not getting left out of being hammered into unconsciousness." Felicity grinned.

Half an hour later, while the last girl's blood was in the Analyzer, Shannon and Felicity went to check on Rose and Tabitha. The two women were both passed out, Rose on the bed next to Rig, his fingers still absently stroking in and out of her pussy, and Tabitha on top of him, his shaft buried deep in her cunt, both of their hips gyrating softly. Both women were also panting heavily, their bodies sleek with sweat from their exertion and their pussies dark red from their initiation to Rig's cock.

Shannon and Felicity began extricating the other two women from their entanglements. "No ejaculate," Shannon mused to herself. Felicity just shrugged. Rose was the first to be gotten out. They cleaned her up and settled her into Felicity's room before coming back and pulling Tabitha off of Rig's cock, cleaning her up, and putting her in Kayla's room. They had no sooner came out of the Fire Nation room, however, when they spotted Jasmine's tail disappearing inside Rig's bedroom. After smiling at each other, they went back to their work in the living room.

Brittany interrupted them in the hall. They noted that she was panting and sweating as if she'd just ran a marathon. "You're gonna... want to take... a look at this," she panted.

Shannon sighed. "Can it wait until morning? I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed." She followed this with a long yawn.

"Sure," Britt said, catching her breath.

"Let's do this," Shannon said. "Let's have a meeting first thing in the morning and we'll tackle everything together. Sound good?"

Brittany nodded. "Sounds good. I'm tired, too, and Kayla is already passed out on your bed."

"In that case," Felicity said, "wanna switch beds tonight? You can sleep with Kayla and Shannon and I can sleep in your bed."

Brittany raised a mocking eyebrow, a playful smile creeping up the corners of her lips. "Am I gonna have to change the sheets in the morning?"

Shannon pulled her in for a kiss. "Only if you want to," she said in a low, seductive voice.

Brittany pulled back and rolled her twinkling eyes. "Okay, horn dog. I'm gonna finish hooking up the new computer equipment, then I'm heading to bed as well. Goodnight my beauties." She smiled and walked back into Rig's office.

Shannon and Felicity finished up with the blood tests and went to wait in the hall for Jasmine to get finished. Once done, they cleaned her up and put her back in bed. They noted that Rig had orgasmed this time, although there wasn't as much. "Come to think of it," Felicity said, "there hasn't been very much to clean up all day."

Shannon looked worried. "I hope that IUD is working. We don't need to be worrying about pregnancy on top of everything else we're dealing with right now."

Felicity looked flushed, but mildly excited. "Would it really be so bad?" she asked.

Shannon shrugged. "No. But let's try to avoid it all the same, okay?"

They also noted that Jasmine had grown almost all her fur, her bushy tail swaying softly as they carried her to her room. They were practically swaying on their feet as they made their way to Brittany's room and, undressing, climbed into bed. Their heads had barely hit their pillows before they were out cold.nd