Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others just continued to stare at her, causing her to blush deeper. "That's amazing," Brittany whispered, leaning down and kissing her cheek.

Jasmine cooed softly at the intimate, yet innocent gesture. "They're coming," she whispered.

Ten seconds later, Felicity and Kayla walked into the living room looking satisfied and sexually sated. Kayla had a dreamy look on her face. Brittany and Shannon recognized that it was the same dreamy look Jasmine had yesterday morning. Kayla's transformation had begun. Felicity had a triumphant grin on her face. "Kayla let me fuck him first!" she exclaimed. "I so needed that," she sighed in satisfaction.

"Did he cum for you?" Rose asked.

Felicity shook her head. "I made sure he didn't because I knew Kayla needed his sperm."

"He didn't cum for us either," Tabitha said.

Shannon perked up at this. "Like, at all?" Rose and Tabitha both shook their heads. "But... you both were fucking him for like, half an hour! And he didn't even cum once?"

"No," Rose said. "Is that bad?"

"I'm not sure." Shannon looked pensive.

"Another experiment?" Brittany grinned.

Shannon matched her grin. "Another experiment. Okay." She clapped her hands. "Felicity and Kayla, we were just talking about... Kayla?" She snapped her fingers. "Kayla!"

Kayla blinked from her position standing in the middle of the room. Felicity had already dressed but Kayla was still naked as the day she was born. "Huh?" Kayla responded absently.

"I got her," Felicity said as she grabbed some clothes and started helping the blonde bartender dress. She snapped her fingers in front of Kayla's face. "Wakey wakey, Alice."

"Alice?" Kayla responded, blinking in confusion. "My name is... " she trailed off.

"Yes, love," Felicity said. "You're in wonderland, apparently. We need you to come back home."

"Home?" Kayla asked. It was as if she didn't know who she was. Then, her eyes snapped up to look at Felicity. Without warning, she tackled the gorgeous nurse to the floor and began grinding her hips into her and rubbing her face onto Felicity's. She was making these little mewling noises and pawing softly at Felicity's hair.

Felicity, for her part, just lay there with her hands on Kayla's hips, not sure what to do. She looked at Shannon, who had a humorous smile on her face. [What do I do?] she mouthed. Shannon shrugged noncommittally. She let out a frustrated grunt then grabbed Kayla by her cheeks and kissed her hard, thrusting her tongue in the bartender's mouth.

Kayla's eyes went wide as she froze. She pulled back and looked down at Felicity. She then pulled back from her, one hand going to her mouth as she got up off the floor. "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!! Are you okay??" she asked as she helped Felicity to her feet.

Felicity stroked her cheek softly. "I'm fine, love. You just surprised me is all." She pulled Kayla into a hug then walked her over to one of the couches and sat, pulling Kayla onto her lap. She looked at Shannon. "The floor is yours again, doc."

Shannon cleared her throat. "Yes, well, as I was saying, we were just discussing the plans for the workout room and the pool." Felicity took the papers laid out for her and she and Kayla looked them over. Their faces registered the same shock as the others. "And Kayla?" Kayla looked up at Shannon. "They're coming to install your bar today."

Kayla flinched. "But... but I'm going to out of it for most of the day!" she whined. "If my changing is anything like Jasmine's was I'm not going to be able to oversee the construction and placement of... "

Brittany cut her off with an upraised hand. "I'm sorry to interrupt, babe, but as I understand it they're bringing in some big-shot bar guy that has his own show or something to oversee everything."

Kayla's eyebrows rose a fraction. "Who?"

"Some guy named Andy, Andr... "

"ANDRE RIVERA!?" Kayla practically shrieked.

"Yeah, that sounds about right," Brittany answered. "You know him?"

"Know him!? He only has the most successful bar renovation show ever!" she gushed. "And he's going to be designing my bar!?" She was breathing heavy with excitement now. "Ohh, you guys have got to talk to him. Tell me what he's like in real life," she pleaded.

"We'll do our best," said Tabitha. "Maybe I'll see if we can get a camera crew to film it just like he does his show?"

"I will fuck every crevice of your body if you do that for me," Kayla said in a husky voice. Tabitha bit her lower lip in embarrassed desire.

Brittany cleared her throat. "That brings us to the last item on the list." She looked at Shannon.

"My wall," Shannon said.

Brittany nodded. "Your wall. They're not too keen on doing that. It's a hesitant maybe on building one around the immediate home area but they're adamantly denying, and not budging on it either, building one around the whole property."

"I didn't think they would," Shannon replied. "I was hoping for one at least around the immediate area. Although, it's probably a moot point now anyway. We know the virus isn't spreading through conventional means. If so, Tab and Rose wouldn't have contracted it."

All of them except for Shannon and Tabitha looked stunned at the news. "So, we're all infected?" Jasmine hesitantly asked.

Tabitha winced. "Infected is... probably a less tactful way to phrase it, but, yes. Shannon and I looked over all of the results this morning while Kayla and Jasmine were in the bath and we all have the same strain of the virus that Master has. I'd like to take some more blood samples from Kayla and Jasmine, as well as Master."

"What exactly are you looking for?" Felicity asked.

"Anomalies in the DNA structures, for one," the biologist said. "The sample I looked at from Jasmine yesterday was too far progressed to figure out exactly how it's changing her. I'm wanting another one today to try and determine if her DNA structure has been compromised in any way. Kayla's sample today will tell me the differences between yesterday's DNA structure versus today's at the start of the change." She looked at Kayla and blushed slightly. "And if you're willing, my love, I'd like to take a sample after every... um... copulation... to monitor the progression of the DNA's alterations." Kayla looked hesitant for a moment before nodding slightly. Tabitha let out a slow relieved breath. "Thank you. And finally, Master's will tell me, hopefully, if there's a reason he's still in a coma."

"Will you need... a lot?" Jasmine asked.

"Not this time," Tabitha answered. "I only wanted so much yesterday to make sure we had enough in the event some of the samples weren't viable. Now that I know exactly what to look for, a minimal amount of blood is all I will need."

"How exactly will Master's tell you why he's still in a coma?" Shannon asked.

"Honestly, I'm not sure," Tabitha answered. "I'm hoping to find something in his DNA or at the microscopic level that will tell me what's going on with him."

"I have one more item to discuss if no one else has anything?" Shannon asked. No one spoke up. "Great. Experiment time. I'd like one of us to join Kayla every time Master calls her. Whoever goes, I want you to go before Kayla. I want you to fuck him until you can't see straight. Try to get him to cum."

"Yeah, but, what if he does?" Kayla asked.

"I'm about eighty percent positive he won't," Shannon answered.

"But what if he does?" Kayla asked again, a bit more heat in her voice.

"Then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Shannon said. "For now, let's see what happens. Besides," she grinned wickedly. "Maybe that will alleviate some of our pent-up sexual frustration."

Kayla sighed but agreed "Fine, but if you guys fuck up my transformation or prolong it, making me miserable, I'm kicking your asses to hell and back." She pointed at Shannon.

"Duly noted," Shannon replied, grinning. "Now, I'm starving. What's for breakfast, Britt?"

"Honey Ricotta French Toast," the computer genius replied.

"Wait," Rose interjected. "How in the hell do you know how to cook like a damn professional chef if you spend all your time in cyber-land?"

Brittany shrugged. "My momma got me into computers. My Gran got me into food." She winked. "I spent just as much time in the kitchen as I did learning how to dismantle and reassemble hard- and software."

Rose sighed. "Want some help?"

"Everything is already prepared; just waiting to be stuffed and fried," Brittany replied. "You can help stuff the bread if you want."

Rose smiled wide. "Thanks. I can do that."

Kayla yawned. "I'm gonna go take a nap."

"I'll join you," Jasmine said softly, taking the bartender's hand.

Tabitha piped up. "Can we get that blood before you go?"

"Oh," Kayla said, stifling another yawn. "Yeah, sorry."

They got what they needed and Kayla and Jasmine went to lay down in Jasmine's bed after undressing. Jasmine snuggled up to Kayla and kissed the back of her neck as they spooned. Kayla was almost asleep when she felt Jasmine's breath on her ear. "Kayla?"

"Hmm?" she answered.

"Would it be too much to ask... um... if you could... stroke my... um... tail... again?" she meekly asked. "You know... like you did in the bath?"

Kayla sighed and rolled over with a heartfelt smile, placing a hand on the fox girl's cheek. She kissed Jasmine softly on the lips. "I'd love to, beautiful," she answered, then kissed her again, gently probing her tongue into the fox girl's mouth while placing her left hand tenderly on Jasmine's cheek. She rolled over onto her back, pulling Jasmine on top of her, and softly trailed her hands along the fox girl's back to cup her ass cheeks.

Jasmine arched her back and moaned into Kayla's mouth. "Mmmmm." She straddled Kayla's right leg and began slow, rocking motions with her hips, gyrating sensually on her upper thigh.

Kayla felt the warm wetness of Jasmine's pussy coat her upper thigh and inner hip, mixing with her own growing arousal. Still cupping Jasmine's ass with her left hand, Kayla slowly trailed her right hand up the fox girl's back, gently teasing her spine, until her hand lightly brushed against the base of the girl's tail.

Jasmine gasped, pulling back from the bartender, and went stock-still at the sensations flowing through her. They were like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her tail, ass, hips, and even pussy tingled like a limb that had fallen asleep and was slow to wake. "Ohhhhmmmh," she moaned, leaning down to Kayla's ear. The prickling sensation was mildly painful, but the pleasure completely overrode that feeling. Kayla's hand brushed against the base of her tail again and her hips twitched, releasing more of her pussy juices onto the bartender's leg. It was completely coated now and her bare pussy glided easily along the smooth surface.

"OOOhhhh," Kayla moaned and arched her back as Jasmine's leg brushed softly against her pussy. The sensation was maddening in its simplicity. She wanted to ravish the redheaded beauty. She was so horny she wanted nothing more than to throw the fox girl onto her back and attack her dripping snatch with her mouth until the girl couldn't see straight. But, she held back. Her love and desire for this woman she'd only just met a couple of days ago won out over simple lust. This was for Jasmine, for her transformation, for her to get to know her new body and how it reacts to different sensations. She would reign in her carnal desires to make sure that Jasmine's every want and need was satisfied.

She ran her hands up Jasmine's sides and cupped her breasts as she nudged the fox girl into an upright position. She came up with her and looked up into her gorgeous, forest-green slitted eyes. She licked, then kissed the valley between her breasts. "Are you ready?" she asked in a breathy whisper. Jasmine bit her lower lip and nodded, looking down into Kayla's sea-green eyes. Kayla lightly kissed Jasmine's left breast all over as her left hand gently held her lower back. Her right hand moved across her ass cheek and slowly, tentatively, wound itself around the base of Jasmine's tail and froze. She took Jasmine's left nipple into her mouth and suckled softly as she looked up at the fox girl's face. Her eyes were closed, back arched as her hands gripped the back of Kayla's head, pulling her into her breast.

"AAahhhhh!" Jasmine let out an open-mouthed moan that ended in a soft, high-pitched yip. Her whole body was tingling now. Goosebumps rippled across her skin. Her pussy felt like it was vibrating with pleasure. Kayla tightened the grip on the base of her tail and started stroking slowly, pulling down about an inch or two, releasing the pressure, rising back to the base, and gripping again, repeating the motion over and over slowly. It was too much; too much pleasure. It was going to overwhelm her, consume her. Her body began to shudder. Her whole body broke out into a light sheen of sweat and her hips began to gyrate on Kayla's thigh as her breath caught. Kayla ceased stroking her tail and just held it firmly within her grasp. Jasmine gasped, taking deep, shuddering breaths as she collapsed weakly against her lover.

Kayla held her close with her left hand as she pulled her mouth off of Jasmine's nipple. "Are you okay?" she whispered into Jasmine's breasts. Jasmine could only nod against the top of Kayla's head. "Do you want me to keep going?" Jasmine started to shake her head but paused, then nodded softly. "Are you sure? You're okay?"

Jasmine's nodding was more sure now as she pulled back and looked into Kayla's eyes. "I'm... " She took a shuddering breath. "Okay. The pleasure is just..." She shuddered again. "Overwhelmingly fantastic!" She cupped Kayla's cheeks and pulled her face up for a sensual kiss. "Rock my world, my love," she whispered, pulling back with a seductive smile on her face. "I only hope I'm coherent enough to return the favor."

Kayla smiled a genuine smile of love. "It's perfectly fine if you aren't. Master will give me plenty of orgasms to make up for it," she whispered, then started stroking Jasmine's tail again.

Jasmine's eyes went wide, still locked onto Kayla's, as her body locked up again and started shuddering violently. She was gasping in pleasure as her hips resumed their gyrations on Kayla's lap. Kayla looked down and attached herself to Jasmine's other nipple this time and just enjoyed the erotic pleasure she was giving this beautiful woman. "Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh!" Jasmine moaned a shudder and then she let out a "Yip!" She shudderingly moaned again. "Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh!!" Her gyrations increased in speed but she was so wet there was no friction at all.

Her pussy was practically crushing into Kayla's leg as it moved in ever rapidly circular motions. Jasmine was taking slow, deep breaths. Kayla knew what she was doing. She was trying to prolong her orgasm. She let out a loud, "Ooooohhhhh!!" then a, "yip!" followed by a long deep breath. Kayla released her nipple with a pop and licked over to the other one, circling it with her tongue before biting down on it hard, but not hard enough to draw blood. Jasmine yipped in surprise as she continued to breathe deeply.

"Cum for me," Kayla commanded as she locked eyes with the fox girl.

Jasmine's breathing quickened. "I'm so close, but..."

"Cum for me!" Kayla commanded again, interrupting her and quickening the strokes of her tail.

"I-I-I... want to make it last!" Jasmine stuttered as she started panting.

"CUM FOR ME!!" Kayla almost shouted.

"Ohhhhh myyyy Goooood!!!" Jasmine moaned. "I'm about to..." She was frantically pawing at Kayla's head and back. "I'm going to..."

"Don't hold back!" Kayla commanded.

Jasmine's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body went stiff as a statue as it locked up, her orgasm slamming into her with the weight of a tsunami. She started vibrating, slowly at first then into a full-blown pleasure-induced seizure. It was all Kayla could do to hold her still. She started making these "yip-yip" yipping sounds before she took a deep breath and screamed at the top of her lungs.

She inadvertently pushed Kayla onto her back then collapsed on top of her as she passed out, body still shuddering and vibrating with pleasure. Kayla eased her onto her side and held her close as she slept. She risked inserting a finger into Jasmine's pussy only to feel it was still clenching and releasing; she was still orgasming even while unconscious. She was suddenly aware of five women standing in the doorway. She looked over at them and smiled. "I can't wait to feel that for myself," she said, then promptly passed out herself.

"Uhhh, what the fuck just happened?" Felicity asked.

Rose smiled. "Finally, something I can answer, for once." She looked proud to be able to contribute to something. The other four looked at her as they made their way back into the hall. "In Anime and Monster Girl lore, the tail and ears are erotically sensitive in the extreme. If I had to guess, Kayla just gave Jasmine a tail-job." She grinned triumphantly.

"A... tail-job?" Brittany asked, reluctantly.

"Think of it as a hand-job," She motioned with her hand like she was jacking off a penis. "But with a tail instead of a dick."

Felicity shuddered softly. "I can't imagine what that's going to be like." She suddenly jumped in surprise as Rose wrapped her up in a hug. It was a ploy, though, because Rose's hands crept inside the bands of her panties, one in front and one in back. She began to softly rub the front of Felicity's pussy just over her clit, while her other hand made soft motions on and around her tailbone.

Rose licked the outside edge of Felicity's left ear and whispered, "How does that feel?"

Felicity swallowed a dry lump in her throat and shuddered again, in pleasure this time. "Sooo goood," she whispered huskily.

Rose moved to the other side of her head and gave the other ear the same treatment before whispering again, "And how does it feel what I'm doing to your butt?"

The others looked on in mild amusement as Felicity shuddered in pleasure again. "Fucking amazing," she said breathily.

Rose pulled back suddenly, leaving Felicity gasping, face flush with desire as she licked the finger that had been playing with Felicity's pussy. "Now imagine what that's going to be like when you have a tail," she quipped in a normal tone and turned to walk away.

"How does that even work, though, with the hair?" Brittany asked, following after.

Felicity still stood in the hallway outside Jasmine's door, panting and uncontrollably horny. "That was," she panted, looking at Shannon, who stayed behind with her, "not fucking cool." She breathed heavily.

Tabitha giggled from Shannon's side. "¿Quieres que te ayude, mi amor?"

"I don't know what the fuck you just said," Felicity panted. "But, do you want to fuck?"

"Very much so, my love." Tabitha sauntered close to Felicity and kissed her. She pulled Felicity's top off and trailed kisses down her neck, collarbone and ended up licking and sucking her small, perky breasts. She pulled the nurse's panties off as she made her way down her belly, grabbing and pulling the neatly trimmed pubic hair with her lips before unceremoniously driving her tongue right in Felicity's snatch. Felicity lifted her right leg and rested it on Tabitha's shoulder, allowing her easier access.

Shannon watched with longing, deciding that she wanted her Master's cock again. So, she went into Rig's room and pulled back the covers. His soft cock was beautiful to her, which was surprising, even now, with her being a lesbian. She climbed onto the bed, grabbed hold of it by the base, and began stroking it softly. It didn't respond, at first, until she took it into her mouth. Then, she felt it slowly begin to get bigger. She sucked it in her mouth, taking it all the way in, her lower lip caressing his balls, and closed her eyes.

She relished the feeling of Rig's cock growing and pushing against the back of her throat. She started gagging and pulled it out of her mouth. She looked up at her Master, love in her eyes. She mounted him and started bouncing up and down on his shaft before it was even fully hard. She paused once to feel the sensations of it hardening inside her, stretching her pussy. She orgasmed from that simple, natural feeling. Coming down from her high she started riding her Master's cock with wild abandon. She lost track of the number of orgasms she had.