Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half an hour later, completely spent physically and emotionally, she fell atop him and started crying. She cried because she hadn't been able to bring him to orgasm even once. She cried because she was no longer a lesbian. She loved being a lesbian. She loved loving women and having women love her. But now there was a man in her love life. A man had invaded and conquered her heart and she barely even knew him. How was this possible? How was this going to work? She only knew how to love women. She didn't know anything about loving a man. So, she cried in frustration and bitterness from what she felt that she'd lost.

She suddenly sat up with renewed vigor. She bounced up and down on his cock again. This time, however, anger guided her movements. She planted her palms firmly on his chest and curled her fingers. Her nails dug into his flesh as she rode him like a bull rider looking for eight. She slammed up and down on his now rock-hard shaft as she started berating him. "I'm a lesbian! Do you hear me? I'm a goddamned lesbian and you took that from me! I don't even know how to please a man! Am I even doing it right!? Are you enjoying yourself!?"

Tears started to fall from her face as she continued to slam down onto him. She started yelling at him. "I'M A LESBIAN AND NEVER IN 10 YEARS HAVE I EVEN LOOKED AT A MAN MUCH LESS BE ATTRACTED TO ONE AND YOU HAD TO GET SICK AND BRING YOUR GOD DAMNED BEAUTIFUL FACE AND SEXY BODY INTO MY HOSPITAL AND I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WANTING YOU AND WANTING TO BE WITH YOU AND WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING TO ME I FUCKING LOVE IT AND HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW THAT FUCKING FEELS?" She panted as her movements slowed and she began to sniffle as she cried, pouring her feelings out to a man she barely knew but loved with all her heart. And she didn't even know why.

"WHY DO I LOVE YOU? WHY, GODDAMMIT! EVEN NOW I WANT YOU TO CUM SO I CAN HAVE YOUR BABY! I WANT YOU TO CUM SO I CAN PLEASE YOU! I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE CHILDREN YOU SO LONGED FOR YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH! SO, CUM FOR ME! CUMMMMM!!" she screamed, then she fell atop him, gyrating her hips slowly up and down.

She pounded softly on his chest as her voice took on a more normal tone; soft, yet pleading. "Cum for me, Master. Please!" She lay her head on his chest as she cried. "Or if you won't cum for me, then come back. Come back to us. We love you. We need you." She dissolved into sobbing whispers. "I need you. I need you. Please," she sniffled. "Please, come back to me." Consciousness left her as she surrendered herself to the darkness of sleep.

Shannon faded in and out of consciousness and was dimly aware of being carried by someone. She heard multiple women speaking but was too incoherent to understand the words being spoken. She woke up sometime later to soft humming. She was in her bed curled up in a ball facing the wall. She didn't open her eyes, yet, but just listened. The voice was melodic, hypnotic, and beautiful. Whoever it was could have been a professional singer.

"Welcome back to the world of consciousness." She heard the voice say.

Was that Jasmine or Rose? They both sounded a lot alike. "How'd you know I was awake?" she asked softly.

"I heard your breathing shift," the voice said.

Shannon smiled, still not opening her eyes. It was Jasmine. She sighed and rolled over to look at the fox girl. "Gonna take some getting used to, knowing you can hear a snake slithering in the grass a mile away."

Jasmine cocked her head side to side as if to say that's a fair assessment. "Though it might be stretching it just a bit," she said, grinning as she held her hand up, index finger and thumb coming together but not touching. "I'm sure you'll experience it first-hand in a couple of days." She sobered as she looked down at the floor and whispered. "We heard you, you know."

Shannon's smile faded as she rolled back over to face the wall. "I know," she said simply. She felt Jasmine sit on the bed then place a gentle hand on her hip.

"Are you okay?" Jasmine asked.

She sniffled softly and took a deep breath before answering. "I suppose I have to be, right?" She let out a wry chuckle. "It's not like I have a choice anymore anyway." She shrugged. "I love him... with every fiber of my being... and I don't know why." Her voice cracked. "That choice was taken away from me." Jasmine lay next to her and put an arm around her waist, cuddling, comforting. Shannon rolled over and faced the fox girl. She kissed her softly before continuing. "You want to know the worst part?"

"What?" Jasmine whispered.

"I don't care that I no longer have a choice." Her eyes welled up with tears. "And that's both comforting and terrifying all at the same time. I've always been in control of every aspect of my life. I decide what to do and what not to do. I decide who to love and not to love. And not only that, I'm a lesbian. I always have been, I suppose, and I feel like a part of me has been ripped out and torn to shreds." She was silent for a long moment.

Jasmine waited, patient and understanding, for her to continue. "That uncertainty has my stomach wound up in a ball so tight that the weight of a thousand worlds won't be able to break it." Her breathing quickened. She was on the edge of panic. "I'm terrified, Jaz; terrified of what he'll say when he wakes up. Will he be angry? Will he be mad at me; reject me, us?" Jasmine was shaking her head. "How do you know, baby girl? How can you know?" Jasmine pulled her close, holding her in a comforting embrace.

"How do I do this?" Shannon whispered. "How do I continue like this? How do I keep pretending all is right with the world when my mind is divided so absolutely? I feel like my heart is being ripped to shreds and then healed so utterly wholly, only to be ripped to shreds again, over and over. I feel like I'm at a crossroads, Jaz, and I'm not sure which direction to take or even how to begin to make that decision."

Jasmine sighed and softly stroked the doctor's hair and back, pulling her head to her breast. "You trust," she said, simply.

Shannon looked back up at her, eyes pleading. "Trust? In what?"

Jasmine nodded. "Not what; who," she said with a smile. "Trust in me. Me, Kayla, and the rest of your sisters. I know it's an odd situation to be in. Believe me, I know. But we're here for each other. Trust in the bond that holds us together and that for the time being, it is enough; that our love for each other is enough to stem the tide of uncertainty." She cupped Shannon's cheek and wiped away her tears. "You wanna know the crazy thing about love?" Jasmine asked.

Shannon sniffled. "That it will drive you insane?" She chuckled through the lump in her throat.

Jasmine smiled warmly as she kissed away the doctor's tears. "No, my love. It's that it cannot be forced. You say you love him with every fiber of your being." Jasmine gently stated. "My question is, why? Why do you love him if it cannot be forced upon you to do so?"

Shannon pulled her head back away from Jasmine to look at her. "I... I don't know. What are you saying? That I don't have to love him?" she asked in confusion.

"Think about the first time you saw him," Jasmine said. "Forget about the pull. Forget about the supposed idea that this virus is making us have feelings for him. Forget about everything you think you know about what's going on with all of us and tell me what's the first thing you noticed about him when you walked in that exam room and looked him in the eyes." She waited.

Shannon's eyes darted back and forth between Jasmine's but she wasn't seeing the fox girl. She was remembering just two days ago. She was remembering looking up from Rig's chart when she walked into the room. She remembered the pull to him, the desire she felt wash over her as she inhaled his scent, but she forced herself to push that aside and focus on him. She was remembering the look in his eyes when he opened them to look at her, how they lit up the room as they sparkled.

She was remembering the warm smile that caressed his lips when he looked at her; the twinkle of mischief coming to his eyes as he pulled his shorts down, revealing his hard cock. She was remembering sucking his cock and a sudden memory slammed home into her mind. As she was bobbing her head up and down on his shaft, she had looked up to lock her eyes with his. What she saw wasn't the look of a guy who was just enjoying the moment for what it was; a simple blow job. No. There was lust in his eyes, yes, but also passion. There was hunger in his eyes, but also desire; for her. There was need, but also love. There was longing, but also devotion.

She gasped at the realization of the memory. The utter love she saw in those eyes threatened to undo her. The complete devotion she saw in those eyes slowly began to unravel her at her core. Her breath hitched as her awareness came back to the present. She focused on Jasmine. "He... He... " She couldn't finish as a fresh wave of tears spilled down her face, a relieved smile washing over her.

Jasmine practically beamed. "He loves you." Shannon nodded, crying now. "Because, of course, he does," Jasmine said, then kissed the pixie-haired woman that lay in her arms. They lay like that for a long time. Jasmine hummed softly and Shannon fell asleep again in her comforting embrace.

Shannon woke up to something soft tickling her nose. She went to swipe it away, only to feel a furry ear against her face. She took the ear softly between her thumb and forefinger and caressed it gently. Jasmine moaned softly and started moving her hips back and forth. Shannon, remembering what Rose had said about Jasmine's ears and tail, promptly released the ear and kissed the fox girl on her head. Her stomach took that moment to rumble loudly.

Jasmine giggled, coming awake. "That's right, you slept through breakfast."

Shannon looked at the clock on the nightstand. "And lunch, too, it looks like."

"Don't worry, love. We saved you a plate," Felicity said from the doorway. "Come on. The rest of us are waiting."

"For what?" Shannon asked, confused.

"For you, silly." Felicity giggled and walked out of the room.

Shannon looked at Jasmine, still nuzzled against her breasts. "Why are they waiting for me?"

Shannon moaned in delight as Jasmine took one of her nipples in her mouth and rolled her tongue around it. "Payback for the ear," Jasmine said, releasing the nipple with a pop. She looked up at the pixie haired doctor. "They want to talk to you about some things you said while you were lubing up Master's cock."

Shannon sighed. "Well, then, let's go face the firing squad. I'd rather it be a room full of men, though."

Jasmine looked questioningly at Shannon. "Why would that make any difference?"

"Men I can handle," said Shannon. "I can't tell you how many times I've had to go before a boardroom full of men for one reason or another."

"But these are your sisters," Jasmine said. "Women who love you and will not judge you." Shannon just sighed and got dressed. They walked hand in hand out into the hallway. Shannon was about to push through to the living room when Jasmine stopped her. "The living room is closed off until the construction is done." They walked straight into the kitchen, where a makeshift dining room table had been set up. Felicity, Brittany, Tabitha, and Rose were seated at the table. Brittany got up and hugged Shannon, kissing her before going to the oven and grabbing her plate of food. The other three women hugged and kissed Shannon as well before resuming their places at the table. Shannon was directed to a seat at one end of the table while Jasmine took the other end.

Brittany set a plate of food in front of her and a cold beer. "Careful, the plate's hot," she said, kissing Shannon's cheek before taking her seat.

"Okay," Jasmine started, but was interrupted by a strange sound. It was coming from across the hall. It sounded like someone was saying mommy over and over.

Tabitha sighed, getting up. "It's my mom."

"What's that ringtone?" Shannon asked between bites.

"Stewie from Family Guy." Tabitha answered over her shoulder.

"Well, bring it back in here, and on speaker when you answer, please," Jasmine called after her.

Tabitha came back in and tapped her phone. "Hola, mami."

"Tabitha Renee Davenport what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Doctor Davenport yelled. "Have you lost your ever-loving mind?"

"Well, mom-" Tabitha began.

"Don't you well, mom me, young lady." Her mom interrupted. "Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into over there? Do you have any idea the ramifications your actions will cause, not to mention your career!? Well, DO YOU!?!?"

Jasmine took the phone from Tabitha, winked at her, then hung up. Tabitha stared, open-mouthed. Jasmine just grinned. "You forget, honey, your mom and I already have a rapport. She may be your mother," she paused as the phone rang again and Jasmine hit the button.

"How DARE you hang up on m-" She was cut off as Jasmine hung up on her again.

"But I'm not going to to let her talk to you like that," Jasmine finished. The phone rang again and Jasmine tapped the phone to answer it again. She heard Dr. Davenport going off again so she hung up again. She typed out a quick message on Tabitha's phone and sent it. She walked back to her seat and sat down, waiting. She looked at the faces around the table. Tabitha's face was subdued as she sat back down. Rose's face was white as a sheet. Shannon was grinning and shaking her head while finishing her plate. Brittany was grinning from ear to ear and Felicity was on the edge of her seat with excitement, bouncing up and down with her own phone in her hand. "Are you recording this?" Jasmine asked her.

"Of course!!" Felicity giggled. "Do you think Kitty Kat is going to want to miss this!?"

They all laughed at that. Even Rose, though hesitantly. "'Kitty Kat'?" Shannon asked.

"She's also growing ears and a tail," Rose said. "Her ears are slightly smaller, though. Her tail is thinner and longer and it looks like her fur is going to be solid black."

Two minutes later, the phone rang and Jasmine answered it as sweetly as she could muster, on speaker phone of course. "Rig's Tavern. Head wench Jasmine speaking. How can I help you?" Felicity snorted in subdued laughter.

"Jasmine," the older Doctor Davenport's tone was boiling with hatred. "I apologize for my earlier outburst. I had no idea I was on speakerphone and was under the impression I was having a private conversation with my daughter."

The way she said daughter made Jasmine's skin crawl. "Hey, Tab, what's your mom's name?"

"Serena," Tabitha answered.

"Thank you, love. Serena, I regret to inform you," Jasmine's tone was dripping with polite sarcasm. "Actually, no, I don't regret to inform you that one: your daughter is part of our family now. You saw to that when you sent her into the lion's den, as it were. She and Rose are now infected with the same strain of the virus that we are." They could hear Tabitha's mom seething through the phone. "Two: Tabitha is a grown woman and can make her own choices. Oh, and she's chosen us, by the way."

"If you think-" Serena was interrupted by Jasmine.

"And three: we love her like a sister. She's now our sister-wife, you might say, so we will not be allowing anyone, that includes you, to speak to her like you just did." Jasmine paused.

"She is my daughter!" Serena growled. "I'll speak to her any way I want."

"No, mamá!" Tabitha interjected. Her face was flushed in anger. "You sent me here knowing there was a chance I'd contract the virus. You did this, not me, because you were too afraid of what would happen to you if you came here. It was your responsibility to come and do the examination of Master, not mine!"

"Master!?" Serena yelled. "What is this Master you're speaking about!?"

"Shut up and listen, Serena," Shannon said from across the room. "If you love your daughter, shut the fuck up and listen to what she has to say. Otherwise, hang up now and be done with it."

It was quiet on the other end. Tabitha continued, tears in her eyes. "I wanted to believe that you had my best interests at heart. I wanted to believe that you valued my life over your job." She sighed. "But ever since Papa died, you've not been yourself. You used to be loving and nurturing. But now, I'm ashamed to say you've turned into this old hag that cares about nothing but herself."

There was a sharp intake of breath as Serena gasped. She kept quiet, though. "Serena?" Jasmine said after a few silent seconds.

"Yes?" Serena answered. She sounded angry, still, but subdued.

"Until you can be trusted, we're going to have no further interactions with you. Shannon has an excellent rapport with every other doctor she speaks with at the WHO and the CDC. That should tell you something right there. So, out of respect for Tabitha, this is the only professional courtesy you're going to get," said Jasmine. "We think that the virus is being contracted through the olfactory nerves somehow."

"You mean, through smell?" Serena sounded astounded. "How is that possible?"

"No idea," said Shannon. "That's for you all to figure out. But I wouldn't recommend sending any more women over here until you get it figured out."

"But, the biohazard suits," cut in Rose.

"That's the only thing they didn't account for," said Tabitha. "They wanted me to be able to smell in case there was some aroma coming from Master that might attribute to his infection."

"Where are we at concerning outside communication, Serena?" Shannon asked, changing the subject.

"I've been authorized to allow you email and text only for the time being," she said. "We're setting up a communications lab now so that all outgoing messages will be filtered through us."

"As I'd expected," said Shannon. "Let me guess, everything we say will be analyzed with a fine-toothed comb to make sure we're not giving out information we shouldn't be?"

"Precisely," Serena said. "The only difference is, if we do find anything compromising, we'll be re-wording it and sending it back to you for approval before we send it off to your loved ones."

"Really?" Jasmine was astonished. "Tell me that wasn't your idea."

"It wasn't," said Serena, her tone clipped.

"Well," said Shannon, "and I'm going to be the bearer of bad news, here, but I'm going to recommend you be replaced, Serena."

Tabitha looked aghast at Shannon. Serena sighed in defeat. "I expected something like this to happen. Will you at least do me the courtesy of telling me why?"

"Twofold," Shannon answered. "The first is because of a conflict of interest. If today's conversation has taught us anything, it's that you are emotionally compromised. Your daughter now being involved in the, let's call it for lack of a better term, experiment, officials won't be able to trust that your integrity isn't compromised, no matter how impeccable your record might be. I'm honestly surprised you haven't already been relieved of your position."

"And the second?" Serena asked.

"Simply put," Jasmine said, "you're a bitch and we don't like you." Giggles echoed around the table.

Serena chuckled. "Well, I didn't get where I am because of my amiable personality."

"Maybe not," said Shannon. "But, from my viewpoint at least, some sort of bedside manner should be required in situations like these."

"Touché," said Serena.

Brittany chimed in. "If you are allowed a position to still be kept in the loop, I'm sure we wouldn't have an issue with that. Not that we have a say in it, anyway."

"I appreciate the sentiment, Miss Jackson." Serena sounded genuine.

"Hey, as long as I don't have to hear your voice again, I don't give a fuck what you do." Jasmine stated, matter of factly.

Everyone laughed again and Tabitha said, "I love you, mommy!"