Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too, cariña," Serena said. "And for what it's worth, I'm sorry. Good luck to you all."

Jasmine ended the call. "Well, that was entertaining." Tabitha buried her face in her hands and sobbed. The other women surrounded her with reassurances and affection. Jasmine suddenly perked up. "That bar's not going to build itself," she said loudly. The rest of them heard feet shuffling quickly away from the door separating the kitchen from the living room. Jasmine went to the door that separated the kitchen from the living room and called out. "Andre!"

"Yes?" Andre called through the door.

"How much longer, do you think?" she asked.

"At least another couple of hours," he replied. "We're having some trouble with the drainage line."

"Okay," she said. "You're filming everything like we asked, right?"

"Absolutely!" he responded with enthusiasm. "I'm even planning on recording a personal message to Miss Foxx before we leave explaining in detail what we've done."

"Good man," Jasmine said. "Thank you so much for that!"

"No problem at all," he said before walking away from the door.

Jasmine walked back to the makeshift table and sat back down. She looked pointedly at Shannon. Shannon blushed and fidgeted in her seat. Jasmine fixed her with a wicked grin. "So, you wanna have his baby that bad, huh?" she teased as she intertwined her fingers and placed her forearms on the table.

The doctor's eyes went wide as she started in shock. The others laughed. "I... um... " She burst into tears as the other women rushed to comfort her. "I'm sorry!" she blurted out. "I'm so sorry!"

"What are you apologizing for, mi amor?" Tabitha asked. "It's only natural to want-"

"It's not that," Shannon interrupted her. She took a deep, shuddering breath. "I... I... haven't taken... my pill since yesterday," she said, guiltily.

The others looked confused for a moment but Felicity gasped. "You... were trying to get pregnant today!?" she exclaimed.

The others caught on and gasped as well. Shannon nodded as a fresh wave of tears crested on her cheeks. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed, looking around at them. "I feel like a whore, a hypocrite. I kept warning about birth control and not having children and then I go and do that behind your backs and-"

Felicity slapped her, hard, right across her left cheek. Shannon looked at her, shocked, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water as her hand came up to touch her cheek where she'd been struck. The others looked similarly at her. Felicity smiled wide at Shannon. "You're not an idiot," she told her. "So, stop acting like one."

Shannon looked confused. Felicity pushed on. "Do you really think we'd fault you if you did end up getting pregnant? If anything, we'd be adoring all over you. Sure, Kayla's probably going to kick your ass when she finds out but the rest of us?" She motioned at the other women who were catching on to where she was going with this. "We would have been ecstatic for you." She leaned down and kissed her long-time lover and friend. Then, pulling back, she whispered, "If it's forgiveness you're seeking, you have it, though you needn't have asked for it at all."

Jasmine wormed her way to Shannon's side and wrapped her up in a warm embrace. "Oh, sweetheart, Felicity's right," she reassured her then cupped her cheeks and looked deeply into her eyes. "We forgive you. And yes, we would have been fawning all over you if you had gotten pregnant." Tears threatened to spill over Shannon's eyelids again. "But you are right about us not getting pregnant right now. So, I think it's time we seriously considered getting everyone's IUD's inserted, today, so there's no further, ahem, temptation." She winked at Shannon.

Shannon choked out a single chuckling smile. "Okay," she said, weakly. She pulled Jasmine close and buried her face in the fox girl's tits. She cried softly for a few minutes pulling Jasmine down to kiss her softly. Then, she pulled Felicity in for another kiss. "Thank you," she said. "Both of you." She looked at each in turn and beamed a smile before giggling. "He loves me!" she gushed and giggled again.

"Okay," Tabitha clapped her hands, startling everyone else. "Somebody get the speculum and tenaculum and let's get started."

"Now?" Brittany asked, incredulous.

Shannon sniffled. "Might as well," she said, wiping her nose with a napkin. "The question is, do we take out your Skyla and insert the Paragard, or just leave it as it is?" She looked at Tabitha.

Tabitha hummed thoughtfully and looked at Brittany. "You go the day after tomorrow, right?" she asked.

Brittany nodded. "That's the plan anyway."

Shannon said, "Probably best to leave yours be, then. We don't want to risk damaging your uterus and having you go through your transformation with an injury."

Tabitha nodded. "I concur," she agreed. "Although, that would give us some more insight into how the transformations work."

Shannon gave her a stern look. "Not happening, Tab."

Tabitha raised her hands in surrender. "Sorry," she apologized. "It's the scientist in me." She shrugged. "So, order of operation?"

Shannon looked pensive before answering. "Might as well go in order of transformation. Which would mean that Felicity is first." She looked at Felicity with a smile.

Felicity just shrugged and started stripping. "Where do you want to do this?" she asked.

"Why not right here?" Tabitha offered. "It's sterile, non-porous and easily cleaned."

"Gonna be cold," Shannon said, grimacing.

"True," Felicity chimed in. "But if we try to do it in one of the beds, it'll make it more difficult as our bodies will sink in the mattress."

Shannon just sighed. "Okay," she agreed. "Let's get the table cleaned off and sterilized as best we can."

After thoroughly cleaning and drying the table, they placed a thin blanket on top and had Felicity lie down. She spread her legs and placed her feet flat on the table to each side, exposing her vagina to the doctors. "Do we have a uterine sound?" Tabitha asked.

Shannon shook her head. "We'll have to do it without one," she said as she gloved up. She took the speculum and inserted into Felicity's vagina and opened it up as far as she could stretch, revealing her cervix. Next, she took the tenaculum and placed it on the cervix to hold it in place. "Would you clean her cervical opening, please?" she asked Tabitha and the geneticist complied. Opening the packaging, she took the IUD and pinched the arms downward, tucking it inside the insertion tube. Then, she placed the insertion rod all the way inside the insertion tube until it rested against the IUD.

Felicity started giggling, then full blown laughing as she said, "The speculum is slipping out."

Tabitha giggled and halted it's movement before pushing it gently back and holding it into place. "Well, if you were't so goddamned horny, mi amor, this wouldn't be happening," she teased.

"As if I had a choice," said Felicity as her laughter subsided.

Shannon chuckled as she placed her right hand atop Felicity's vulva, holding her hips in place. "Are you ready?" she asked, looking up at Felicity and seeing a mischievous grin on her face.

"You, know me, babe," she said seductively as she laid down flat on her back. "I'm always ready."

Shannon smiled knowingly, then inserted the IUD into Felicity's cervix. She used gentle, slow motions as she pushed it further into her uterus. It went further, further, and kept going until it was almost eleven centimeters before Shannon felt resistance. She looked up at Felicity, eyes wide. "Holy shit! You're uterus is huge!" she exclaimed. "That's a prime baby making factory you got there." She winked. For once, Felicity actually blushed.

Next, she gently pulled on the insertion tube as she held the insertion rod in place until the tube was flush with the rod. She gently eased the insertion tube back into the uterus until she met with resistance, holding the IUD in place. She then pulled the insertion rod out, followed by the tube. She cut the string on the IUD leaving about three centimeters outside the cervix.

After removing the tenaculum and the speculum, Tabitha helped her to sit up. "How do you feel?" she asked.

"Weird," Felicity said. "Kinda like a circus is performing inside my womb. It's not overly painful, just uncomfortable."

"Well, it's big enough," she teased. "But that should pass in a few minutes," Shannon informed her. "Hop down and have a seat while we get Rose ready. Tab, keep an eye on her, yeah?"

Tabitha nodded as she helped Rose out of her clothes. Felicity put her shirt and panties back on as Rose climbed onto the table. Rose laid back on the table and as Shannon started to insert the speculum, Tabitha placed a hand on her arm, stopping her. "Aren't you going to sterilize it, first?" she asked, concerned.

Shannon just chuckled as she said, "Normally, I would. However, as many times as we've all swapped pussy juices, I really don't think it matters at this point. Do you?".

Tabitha shrugged uncertainly. "I guess not."

Rose piped up from the table, "I'm not concerned."

Shannon smiled and kissed Tabitha lightly on the cheek. "I'm glad you're concerned for her, but it really is okay," she told her. Tabitha just nodded.

After it was over, Rose was in noticeable pain. "How bad is it?" Shannon asked.

Rose just shrugged. "About the same as my worst PMS cramps," she answered. "Do we have any Midol?" she asked, chuckling.

Shannon smiled warmly at the cop lady. "You're turn, Doctor Davenport," Shannon said to Tabitha, turning to look at her. She then looked at Felicity. "How you doin' over there, my love?".

Felicity smiled. "Just fine, beautiful," she answered. "Need an assist?"

Shannon shrugged. "If you don't mind. But I just wanted to make sure you were okay because I want you to do mine."

"Anything for you, my sexy succubus," she said, seductively.

Rose perked up and said, "Hey, I thought you didn't know anything about monster girls?"

Felicity grinned. "I've been doing some research," she answered. "Monster Girl Encyclopedia is an excellent source for all things monster girl related." She winked at Rose, who grinned happily.

After all of their procedures were done, Shannon said, "Okay, ladies, time to strip again. I need to inspect your vaginas."

"What for?" Brittany asked, curious.

"Any spotting or bleeding," she answered. She tapped the table as she told Felicity, "Hop on up and assume the position, sexy legs."

Felicity climbed up and laid down as before. Shannon ran her hand over her vagina softly. "Mmmm," Felicity moaned. "That feels heavenly." Shannon gently spread her outer labia and inspected the vaginal opening. Seeing no blood, she leaned in and began licking and sucking on her clit. "Oh!" Felicity exclaimed, jerking her hips. "Fuck! That feels amazing!" Shannon then inserted two fingers into her pussy and began massaging her G-spot. A few short minutes later Felicity blurted, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" She tensed up and her hips started vibrating up and down as she came.

Once her orgasm subsided, Shannon pulled back. "How do you feel?" she asked. "Any pain or discomfort?"

"Fuck, no!" Felicity panted out in answer. "I feel fantastic!"

"Damn," Jasmine blurted out. "Talk about special treatment." She grinned.

"I know, right?" Brittany said. "My doctor didn't do that to me to check if I was okay after my procedure."

Shannon gave them a coy grin. "Well, maybe you just had the wrong doctor." She winked at them.

She looked at Rose and Tabitha, more specifically, between their legs as their arousal was trickling down their inner thighs. "Tab," she said, "you're spotting. Might want to wear a pad for a few hours."

Felicity got down from the table and kissed Shannon, backing her into the table. "Get up there," she ordered, voice husky.

"Yes, Ma'am," Shannon grinned and complied. Once she was in place, Felicity checked her pussy for any blood. Seeing none, she attacked the doctor's pussy with abandon, licking all over and concentrating on the spots she knew Shannon loved. Shannon quickly dissolved into an erotic mess of pleasure, writhing and moaning as Felicity licked and sucked her pussy like it was her favorite popsicle. "Oh, fuck," Shannon exclaimed, looking down at Felicity's ministrations and grabbing onto her hair, pulling her tighter into her vagina. "Fuck!" she said louder, her face beet red from exertion. "Fucking fuck!" She was taking deep breaths now, panting as her hips undulated up and down on the table. "Oooohhhhhhh!" she moaned, the look on her face as if she was in immense pain.

Then, her body locked up as her orgasm slammed into her with the force of a hurricane. Felicity pried her head away from Shannon's hands and moved to the side, continuing to frig the doctor's pussy with her fingers as Shannon orgasmed, squirting so hard her juices painted the floor between the table and the kitchen counter. "FFFFUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as she was cumming so hard the only part of her body that wasn't immobile was her hips. They were rocking up and down as her pussy continued to act as a geyser for her cum.

It took a full thirty seconds for Shannon's pussy to run out of fluid. She collapsed on the table, sucking in air like she had been underwater too long. Felicity leaned down and kissed her softly on her forehead. "There's the Shannon I know and love," she coo'd.

Shannon chuckled between ragged breaths. "Bitch," was all she was able to get out until she regained her composure.

"You know it," Felicity winked. She reached down and gave her lover's clit a soft 'slap'.

"OH!" Shannon exclaimed and pulled her knees together.

"No blood, so you're good," said Felicity as she walked out of the kitchen.

There was a sudden, soft knock on the kitchen door. "Uh, Jasmine?" Andre said.

Jasmine jumped and pulled her hands out of her panties. "Y-yes?" she asked, her cheeks flushed.

"I just wanted to let you know that we are done," Andre called through the door.

"O-okay," Jasmine replied and bit her bottom lip. She was desperately trying to control her libido, but failing miserably. "Just, uh," she giggled embarrassedly. "Um, thank you, Andre. For-for everything."

"You are most welcome, madame," he called back. "I hope to meet you all in person one day."

"Likewise," Jasmine said, stifling a moan. She had been close to orgasm herself, when the knock came. Her panties were soaked. Her nipples were fighting to tear through the fabric of her shirt. She heard the front door close and she let out a panting gasp as her hands stroked her pussy again through the fabric. "Somebody stroke my tail," she commanded to no one in particular. She felt a hand circle around the base of her tail and she went rigid, vibrating as she orgasmed. Her juices trickled down her leg and joined Shannon's on the floor.

Jasmine had just calmed from her orgasm when Felicity burst back into the kitchen. "Guys!! Come on!" she said, motioning to them. "You HAVE to see this! It's sooo adorable!!"

"What!?" Tabitha asked, following. "What is it?"

"Just wait and see," Felicity said.

They all filed into Rig's bedroom and beheld a sleeping Kayla. They already knew she was growing ears and a tail, like Jasmine, but what they didn't know was exactly what she was turning into. That is, until now. Kayla was asleep across Rig's chest, his cock still buried in her pussy. Her hands were kneading, cat-like, the hair on his chest. But what sealed the coffin of their certainty was that Kayla was purring. Not a soft hum like humans do, but actual purring vibrations from deep in her chest. Just like a cat. The women collectively said, "Awww", and moved to help her up, clean them both and put her to bed.

"I'll go clean the kitchen," Shannon said as Rose carried Kayla, princess style, to her room. "And then I need a shower. Anyone care to join me?"

"I will," Brittany answered. "I feel sticky... um..." she motioned between her legs.

Shannon smiled warmly and said, "How do you think I feel?" as she winked at the ebony beauty.

The rest of the day was spent stocking the bar and cleaning up after the workers. They had done a great job of cleaning up their messes, but, they were men, after all. Shannon and Jasmine were grateful to find numerous cleaning supplies and items mixed in with the pallet of alcohol. Kayla was definitely going to chew somebody's ass for that, but luckily none of the cleaning liquids had broken and contaminated the spirits it shared the pallet with.

The girls decided that the whole house needed to be cleaned so each one of them took a task and attacked it with fervor. Soon, the house was smelling like vanilla and lilacs.

Brittany and Rose started dinner and Kayla wandered into the hallway. She was stumbling and rubbing her eyes as if she was half asleep. Tabitha saw her first and rushed over to help her keep upright. Shannon, Felicity and Jasmine joined her. They fawned and coo'd over her almost completed transformation. Her ears were, like Jasmine's, on top of each side of her head. They were black with bits of white tufts at the tips. Her tail was solid black and about four feet long.

Jasmine leaned in and kissed her into consciousness. "Hi there, Kitty Kat," she said in a sultry whisper.

"Food," Kayla groaned.

"Your bar is done. Would you like to see it?" the fox girl asked.

Kayla blinked, coming fully awake, a twinkle in her eyes as all thought of food left her mind. "Seriously!?" she cried.

Jasmine nodded with a grin on her face. "Come on," she prodded, pulling her along. "We already stocked it, so it's ready to go whenever you are."

"Britt and Rose are making dinner so you can enjoy your bar until they're done," Shannon said from behind them.

They rushed into the living room and Jasmine released the cat girl, letting her enjoy the moment. Kayla just stood there in awe. Felicity kissed her on her cheek and said, "There's a tablet on the bar with a video message from Andre." Kayla immediately went to move towards it.

Tabitha wrapped her in a hug and kissed her. "We'll leave you alone so you can get acquainted with your new toy," she giggled.

Shannon wrapped her up from behind and kissed her softly on the back of her neck. "We'll be in the kitchen," she whispered to her.

Kayla turned and took in her sisters. She had tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "I love you all, so, so much," she said, smiling and she started to purr. She looked confused for a moment, then utterly dejected as her hands came to her chest. "Dammit, why is he calling me, now, of all times??" she asked in exasperation.

Jasmine looked at the others before looking back at Kayla. "He's not calling you, love," she said with a comforting smile.

Kayla looked up at her. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused. "I feel it in my chest. He's calling me."

Shannon reached out and took her hand. "No, sweetheart," she said, softly. "We don't feel it, so he's not calling you."

"You're purring!!" Felicity blurted out.

"What!?" Kayla exclaimed, shocked, then looked confused again as the feeling in her chest stopped. "I..." She put her hand to her chest again. When nothing happened, she looked up at Felicity, then Jasmine, Shannon and finally, Tabitha. She smiled and started purring again. She visibly started, then grinned. The purring increased in intensity and volume.

She started giggling and it was the strangest sound. Her giggles overlapped the purring and soon turned into full blown cackles. Her laughter was infectious and the others soon started laughing as well. The sounds of laughter intermixed with purring was a bit disconcerting to Kayla, but she soon got used to it.

As their laughter subsided, the four women kissed Kayla again and left her to her bar. She turned and took in the sight. The bar was absolutely clear. From bottom to top, sided to side, and everything in between it was completely see-through. She immediately thought it was epoxy-resin. It was decorated with flora and fauna that you might see in an aquarium. There were twelve clear barstools on the serving side of the bar.