Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 05

Story Info
Jasmine deals with her transformation. Kayla’s begins.
16.8k words
4.82
5.3k
9

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character Bio: Jasmine Barton

Physical Traits

BT = Before Transformation: AT = After Transformation

Age: 20

DOB: June 4, 1999

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Height: 5'5" BT, 5'7" AT

Weight: 120 BT, 125 AT*

Hair Color: Dark Red w/Orange Highlights

Eye Color: Forest Green

AT: Fox Girl

Ears AT: Reddish-brown Fox ears on either side of the top of her head with black at the tips of the ears and white tufts on the inside. Her ears are independent of each other, meaning she can move one ear in multiple positions while keeping the other one in place.

Face: Thin eyebrows slightly darker in color than her hair above even-spaced eyes, slightly upturned at the outside corners. Short, sloped button nose. Full, plump lips. Her whole face is dotted with reddish-brown freckles.

Torso: Average size with hips slightly wider than shoulders. Breasts are B-cups that still allow for jiggle when she bounces but never painfully. As such, she doesn't feel the need to wear a bra. The only time she wears one is during the most rigorous of exercises, and even then, she wears a sports bra. Freckles dot her entire frame from her head to just below her breasts, which start fading before disappearing entirely at about her belly button. The freckles do continue down both her sides to her legs. Abdomen is well-defined and muscled. Butt has a nice round curve to it that jiggles slightly when slapped.

Torso AT: A foxtail protrudes from the end of her spine, right at the top of her ass crack where a normal human's tailbone would be. The tail is about three feet long and reddish-brown in color, with black at the tip of the tail. Where the tail protrudes from the spine, the pale, white skin transitions to a darker, slightly more rubbery texture. The fur is as soft as down feathers, and she can often be found stroking her tail in times of anxiety.

Legs: Slightly longer than her torso and head combined. Average-sized, muscled thighs dotted with freckles on the outsides that continued from her torso. Freckles start tapering off at her knees and disappear completely about halfway down her outer calf. When standing with feet together, she has a tiny thigh gap about the height and width of her Master's pinkie finger.

Attire: Anything sporty-looking. Mostly Capri-style jeans or shorts. T-shirts or tank tops are her favorite choice of shirt. The tighter, the better. She likes to show off how fit her body is without actually showing skin. She likes light-colored socks, white being her least favorite. Her shoe of choice is tennis shoes. She hates wearing high heels but has been known to rock a pair of stilettos when the occasion calls for it, albeit for an extremely short period of time.

Hometown: Brownsville, TX

Education: Sophomore year at Oklahoma State University, majoring in Sports Medicine

Backstory

Born to parents Lance Barton and Rebecca Barton-Stewart in Brownsville, Texas. Lance is not her biological father. Rebecca cared for her husband but never loved him. She would often be found in the company of other men. One such rendezvous after a night of bar-hopping led to the conception of her daughter because she had forgotten to take her birth control pills the two previous days. Once she realized she was pregnant, she had nightly sex with Lance, who was oblivious to her trysts.

As a child, Jasmine was doted upon by her parents. She was given pretty much anything she wanted but was taught to be appreciative and grateful. She was a timid little girl who always had a shy smile and was eager to please. She was even more shy around other girls her age and would often be found hiding from them, even though most were friendly enough.

She had no such reservations around the boys, though, and even from her earliest awareness, could be found agreeing to, and even acting upon, almost any request from them. She loved to do their bidding, as long as it was something that wasn't inappropriate.

*It should be noted that while Jasmine is still essentially human, she gets some of her biological characteristics from foxes. After her transformation, while she is taller and more muscular, her weight relatively stays the same. This is due to her taking on more of the fox's lighter bone structure.

Chapter Five

Monday May 25, 2020

Jasmine opened her eyes to the sight of the beautiful murals in the water room. She marveled at the intricate detail of the paintings. She was fascinated by the artist's ability to overlap each brushstroke to capture almost lifelike attributes and... she was mid-stretch when she realized what she was seeing. Her eyes went wide as she realized she was seeing the brushstrokes in the mural all the way across the room! Her heart suddenly pounded in her chest. It was so loud that it drowned out the beeping she heard from Rig's room across the hall. Beeping??

One of her ears twitched. Not metaphorically. She actually felt it twitch! She sat bolt upright in bed and felt a hard lump pressing against her lower back. She whimpered fearfully as she slowly reached around her back and felt a tail protruding out the top of her butt crack. She jumped out of bed and rushed to the mirror in the bathroom. She was half frantic as she beheld the pointed ears positioned almost on top of her head on each side, covered in reddish-brown fur fading to black at the tips, twitching rapidly. She saw a tail peek over her right shoulder that was covered in the same colored fur with black at the tip.

She started to hyperventilate. She turned around and, looking over her shoulder into the mirror, saw the tail that protruded from the end of her spine. A scream left her mouth that tapered off as she lost her breath, then went abruptly silent as she toppled to the floor, unconscious.

Six women suddenly burst into Jasmine's room. They all stood motionless, staring at the prone form of the now completely transformed fox girl on the bathroom floor. Kayla was the first to rush to her and check her over for injuries. "She doesn't appear to be hurt, but she's pissed all over herself," Kayla announced. "Shannon, can you run a bath? I don't think a shower would be a good idea at the moment." The doctor didn't hesitate and rushed off to do as she was asked. "Britt, would you get started on breakfast? Rose, help her, please. Felicity and Tabitha, help me get her to the bathroom and into the tub, please." The remaining women sprang into action.

Upon arriving in the bathroom, Kayla lowered herself in the tub then had them place Jasmine between her legs with her back to Kayla. Felicity and Tabitha left, then, to give the girls some privacy. The water was almost too hot for Kayla but she quickly got used to it. She started humming softly as she began washing Jasmine's body with a washcloth. Jasmine moaned a whimper as she began to stir. She started to thrash in the water as her eyes popped open, but Kayla held her tight and whispered to her, calming her down.

"You're okay, love. I'm right here." Kayla began placing soft kisses on her cheek, neck, and shoulder as she continued wiping her body down with the washcloth. Jasmine turned her head to look at Kayla. "Hi there, beautiful," Kayla said with a warm smile. She noticed the pupils of Jasmine's eyes were wide but somewhat oval. The smile she got back was tentative and fearful.

Jasmine's pupils narrowed into vertical slits and she suddenly burst into tears as she turned her body around and hugged Kayla, straddling her hips. She buried her face into the crook of Kayla's neck as she sobbed. Kayla saw that her ears were drooped down. "I..." sob, "I'm..." she continued crying.

"Shhh," Kayla interrupted her. "It's okay. You're okay," she soothed, trying to comfort her by gently rubbing up and down her back. She accidentally stroked the base of Jasmine's tail with a brush of her fingers. She froze as the fox girl tensed for a brief moment. Her ears twitched, slightly rustling Kayla's hair. Jasmine then relaxed into her, her sobs dying down to slight shudders and sniffles.

"Can you..." Jasmine sniffled. "Could you..." she hesitated, taking a deep, shuddering breath. She pulled her head back and looked into Kayla's eyes. Kayla reached up with both hands and stroked her cheeks. "Would you..." Jasmine bit her bottom lip, seemingly reluctant, "do that again?"

Kayla's eyes went wide in surprise. She saw that Jasmine's pupils had widened slightly. They were still vertical, but more ovals than slits. Her ears also seemed to perk up a bit. She placed her hands on Jasmine's cheeks and kissed her softly. "Are you sure?" she asked as she pulled back, stroking her cheeks again.

Jasmine nodded, biting her bottom lip again in uncertainty. Kayla reached down behind her and tentatively took the base of Jasmine's tail in between her index finger and thumb. Jasmine moaned as she arched her back slightly, pushing her butt towards Kayla's hand. Kayla curled her index finger around the base of the tail and stroked it softly with short motions, starting at the base, releasing pressure, and reapplying it to the base again as she stroked downwards a couple of inches at a time. Jasmine let out a breathy gasp. "Ohhhh," she moaned. "That feels amazing," she said in a pleasured breath.

Kayla stroked the base of the fox girl's spine with her thumb, feeling how the smooth skin transitioned to fur. Jasmine shuddered, ears coming fully erect on the top of her head. Her tail was sticking straight out in the water as she started rocking her hips in a rhythmic motion. She kissed and suckled on the side of Kayla's neck and it was Kayla's turn to gasp in pleasure. Jasmine started placing soft, sensual kisses up her neck and across her jawline before thrusting her tongue in Kayla's mouth, kissing her passionately. Kayla kissed her back and started moving her hands up and down Jasmine's back. Jasmine whined in disappointment. "Mmmmhh. Don't stop," she said into Kayla's mouth as she continued kissing her.

Before Kayla could move her hands back to Jasmine's tail, however, there was a soft knock at the bathroom door. "Are you two okay? Can we come in?" they heard Shannon's soft voice ask.

Jasmine seemed to come back to her senses. She sank lower in the water, ears drooping down again. She was hiding behind Kayla as her face turned a deep shade of red. Kayla held her head to her breasts as she called back over her shoulder. "We're fine, love." She kissed the top of the fox girl's head. "They've already seen, my love, but it's up to you." Jasmine bit her bottom lip, in fear this time as her breathing quickened. A single tear trickled down the side of her face as she nodded softly. She curled up into a tight ball against Kayla, trying to hide her additional appendages. "Come on in, but slowly," Kayla called to them as Jasmine started to tremble. "She's terrified."

The other women slowly made their way into the bathroom and closed the door. "Stay over there, for now," Kayla instructed. They all lined up against the wall by the door, craning their necks trying to see. Jasmine was still trembling in fear, face buried in Kayla's breasts. Kayla stroked a lock of her hair. Jasmine looked up into Kayla's eyes. Jasmine's eyes were wide, a look of abject terror on her face. Her pupils were in a tight slit, so slight they almost seemed nonexistent. The sight was disconcerting to Kayla but she just smiled warmly down at her, smoothing her hair softly, as she would a child. "Do you want to see your sisters?" Kayla cooed.

Jasmine nodded slightly. "I... yes, but... I'm afraid of what they'll say," she whispered.

Kayla's smile widened, knowingly. "They'll say that you're the most beautiful girl in the world," she said, loud enough so the others could hear, only a mild hint of warning in her tone.

"Jasmine?" Brittany's voice cracked a bit. Jasmine's ears perked up slightly at the sound of her friend's voice. "We love you, Jaz. No matter what."

The women standing by the door heard water swishing gently in the tub. Kayla's back was to them but she moved to the opposite side of the tub, now facing them. She was looking down, presumably at Jasmine, and nodded with a soft smile. The women saw a pair of hands slowly reach up and grip the side of the tub. Then, a pair of furry ears slowly rose into view, followed by a freckled forehead, a pair of piercing green eyes, and a cute button nose.

Jasmine tentatively ducked back down to where just her eyes and above were visible, her ears drooping slightly. She took in each of the five women staring back at her. Each woman had a loving look in their eyes and soft reassuring smiles on their faces. Her eyes locked with Brittany's and her ears perked up. Her whole head came up into view, now, and she had a wide smile on her face. She suddenly bolted up and out of the tub, splashing water all over the place as she landed on the floor. She started towards Brittany but was slipping and sliding across the bathroom floor like a newborn giraffe. She ended up crawling on her hands and knees while making a yipping sound with her tail wagging frantically, spraying water all over the bathroom floor and never taking her eyes off of the ebony beauty. Brittany met her halfway and fell to her knees to wrap her friend in a tight embrace. They cried softly together as the remaining women gathered around them and joined in the hug.

Kayla was the last to join them, handing Brittany a towel so she could dry herself and Jasmine. "Careful with her tail," she cautioned. "It's extremely sensitive." Brittany nodded and smiled. Kayla walked to the door and opened it. She looked back, catching Shannon's eye. She tapped her chest then pointed to Rig's room. "Guess it's time. Wish me luck." All the women except Jasmine looked up at her, smiles on their faces. A couple was reassuring, a couple was excited, but one was downright lascivious. She looked at Felicity and grinned wickedly. "You're welcome to watch if you're not doing anything since you're so horny." Felicity jumped up, giggling, and laced her fingers into Kayla's hand as she left, allowing herself to be pulled along behind.

"Can I go first?" Felicity asked, eyes pleading as they walked through the door to Rig's room. "I'll make sure he doesn't cum. Besides, I'm so horny it probably won't take but a few thrusts before I cum. I just miss his cock and-"

"Yes," Kayla interrupted her with a cocky roll of her eyes. "You can go first if you'll just shut up." She grinned and kissed the nurse.

Felicity kissed her back then squealed as she jumped up on the bed. "Thank you!" she gushed then threw the covers back to reveal Rig's rock-hard shaft.

"How did you-" Kayla started as Felicity straddled Rig's hips and, without any preamble, quickly sank on his cock. She moaned in ecstasy as she sat there, motionless, for a few blissful seconds, relishing in the feel of his warm cock stretching her tight, wet hole. "-get your clothes off so fast?" she finished in a hesitant whisper, failing her attempts to keep from rubbing her own dripping snatch.

"Ohhhhhmmmhhh! Sooo heavenly!!" Felicity drawled as her eyes rolled back and her body tensed up. Kayla stood there with her hands on her hips and watched as Felicity leaned down on her Master's chest and raised her hips ever so slowly. She could see, just barely, the rim of the head as Felicity paused, body shuddering. It was as if the nurse was doing everything possible to keep from cumming so soon. She lost that battle as her sudden scream caused Kayla to visibly jump. "AHHHH!! FUUUUUCK!! YEEEESSSS!" she screamed as she started slamming down onto Rig's cock. Kayla saw Felicity's juices squirting out all over Rig's crotch and legs every time she rose before slamming back down. A few more quick thrusts and Felicity paused, Rig's steel-like member deep in the core of her pussy.

She was breathing hard as she lay on his chest, softly stroking the hair across his pecs. "I miss you, Master," she whispered so softly that Kayla almost didn't hear her. "Please come back to us." Kayla heard her sniffle and she slowly climbed onto the bed. Felicity felt the movement and turned to look at the bartender. "Oh. I'm sorry," she apologized. "I just got lost in the moment." She pulled off of him and moved towards his crotch, a devious smile coming to her lips. "Let me just clean him up for you right quick."

"I'll help you." Kayla giggled her reply. It didn't take much of licking Rig and kissing each other before Kayla pushed Felicity out of the way. "Fuck it. We'll clean him later," she said as she impaled herself on his cock.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The other five women had dressed and met in the living room to have their planned discussion. It took some time for Jasmine to get into a pair of panties but, eventually, she and Britt ended up cutting a small hole in the back of her panties so her tail could comfortably fit through. "Okay," Brittany said. "If y'all don't mind I'd like to be the first to bring issues to the table?" She stroked Jasmine's head as it lay on her lap.

"Email from Dr. D?" Shannon asked.

Brittany nodded. "So, it looks like they're wanting to come today to install the bar. That'll be the easiest item on the list so they're wanting to get it out of the way first. Next will be the pool and the workout room."

"What's the plan for those?" Jasmine meekly asked.

"I'm not sure if you're gonna like it or not, but, they're wanting to add the workout room onto the house on the left side, cutting a door into the wall just outside Master's and your rooms," Brittany said. "I made copies of the schematics they sent over. They're just waiting for us to review them and approve." She handed the copies out that she had placed on a side table beforehand.

"Damn," said Tabitha. "That workout room is going to be huge!"

"Yup," Brittany nodded. "It'll have a sizable workout room, a racquetball court, a half-size Olympic pool, and a walking track encompassing the outer wall."

"Is this," Rose pointed to a spot on the map she was given. "A climbing wall?"

Brittany grinned. "A forty-foot climbing wall with a slide and diving board for jumping into the pool afterward. Of course, there'll be a ladder to climb up if you just want to slide or dive without all the work of climbing the wall."

"Damn," exclaimed Shannon. "That's not a workout room. That's a full-fledged gym!" The ebony beauty gave Shannon a knowing smile as she handed them all the schematics for the backyard pool. Shannon took the proffered paper and, looking it over, her eyes went wide as her eyebrows disappeared into her hairline. "This... is this... are they... " she trailed off.

"They are," Brittany answered.

"This is incredible," Jasmine stated, a look of mild shock on her face.

Tabitha sighed. "I hate to be the Negative Nancy, but, you guys know what this means, right?"

Shannon matched her sigh. "Unfortunately, yes."

When no one else spoke up for a moment, Rose looked at each woman in turn. "What? What are you talking about?" she asked, looking at Tabitha. "What does it mean?"

"It means," Tabitha began.

"They're not planning on letting us leave here any time soon," Jasmine finished.

A somber hush fell upon the room as everyone contemplated the implications of that simple statement.

"Can we table this for a moment?" Jasmine asked, a flush coming to her cheeks. "Kayla and Felicity are almost done."

The others looked mildly confused. "How do you know?" Rose asked.

"I can hear them," the fox girl replied, nonchalant. "Master orgasmed a couple of minutes ago and Kayla is just now pulling herself off of him." The others stared at her in disbelief. "What?" she asked, confused.

"You can hear them?" Tabitha asked.

"Yes?" Jasmine answered, one eyebrow raised. "To be honest, it's confusing trying to filter out all the noises I'm hearing. I'm barely able to focus on our conversation and what's going on in Master's bedroom. Everything else is like white noise that's almost impossible to drown out."