Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 07

Story Info
Felicity’s transformation is not what the others expect.
13.9k words
4.76
5k
11

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character Bio: Felicity Townsend

Physical Traits

BT = Before Transformation : AT = After Transformation

Age: 25

DOB: April 13, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Height: 5'11" BT, 6'1" AT

Weight: 133 BT, 110 AT*

Hair Color: Brown BT, Light Blue AT

Eye Color: Brown BT, Light Blue AT

AT: Siren**

Ears AT: Thin, light blue, and fin-like in appearance.

Face: Thin face with a pointed nose and puffy lips. Adorable fawn-like brown eyes and short, dark brown hair barely past her shoulders.

AT her hair color and eye color change to a light blue hue.

Torso: Average length but small in size with barely any flare to her hips at all. AA-cup breasts that can barely be seen through her shirt, and only then because of her nipples, which are small but perky. Although she never needs to wear a bra, she frequently wore one to give her the appearance of having breasts. Abdomen is flat with almost no definition to it. Butt is slightly rounded and small.

AT she has three, two inch long horizontal, slightly diagonal slits on each side of her neck that serve as gills. Down the outsides of both of her arms, starting just below the shoulder and ending at the elbow before resuming just below the elbow and ending just above the wrists, there is a slightly raised ridge-like line with a center slit that houses a retractible fin-like appendage that she uses to aide her in vertical navigation during high speed swimming. She also has similar marking lines on her butt cheeks and down her spine from just below her neck to the middle of her back that help with horizontal navigation during swimming. On the insides of her fingers and thumbs are also lines that house retractable.

Legs: Longer than her torso and head combined. Average-sized muscled thighs and calves indicate she stands on her feet most of the day. When standing with feet together she has a thigh-gap about the height and width of her Master's fingers when inserted horizontally.

AT she has the same ridge-like line as what is on her arms on the outsides of her thighs starting just below her hipbones and ending just above the knee, and on her lower legs starting just below the knee and ending just above the ankles. Between her toes are smaller, similar-looking lines that house her retractable webbing.

Attire: Typically tight booty shorts and a fairly loose T-shirt. During the winter she wears tight-fitting jeans. She wears tight clothes on her lower half to accentuate her small bubble-butt and thigh-gap since she doesn't have, in her opinion, breasts enough to appeal to anyone.

Hometown: Seattle, WA

Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing

Backstory

Born to parents Jerry and Monica Townsend in Seattle, Washington. She was an inquisitive little girl growing up who was always head and shoulders above every other girl she knew, in both intelligence and stature. Her parents divorced when she was just 7 years old. She blamed herself for a while until her parents finally sat her down and explained to her that they just didn't love each other. Her father was homosexual and only married to hide it from the rest of his family. Her parents also explained that their relationship was a mutual understanding of circumstances. They both had wanted a child and since they were already married, decided to have one together. As such, Felicity unfortunately only ever knew love from a familial concept, and never romantic.

Her love life was a spotty one, at best. She was never able to fully commit to a person so her relationships never lasted long, even though she was upfront with every person she ever entered a relationship with.

She figured out she was bisexual in her sophomore year of high school when she developed a crush on the captain of the cheer squad. She was never too picky about the people she dated. As long as they were nice to her and were moderately good-looking, she was willing to give them a chance.

After graduating high school, she immediately enrolled in paramedic school and graduated the top of her class. She worked in the field for about a year and since she still lived with her parents, was able to save up enough money, along with Federal Financial Aide and her 4.0 GPA from high school and Paramedic School, to enroll in any BSN program in the nation. She chose to move to Oklahoma and graduated Valedictorian from the University of Oklahoma Class of 2019.

She met Shannon during her internship at the hospital in Okmulgee. They hit it off immediately and, like always, Felicity impressed upon the doctor that she wasn't looking for a relationship. She just wanted to have fun. Shannon was of a similar mindset so their not-a-relationship blossomed. So much so that they eventually quit looking for other people altogether. They became what they affectionately called their relationship, "Fuck Buddies."

They both absolutely refused to admit, however, that they were in a committed relationship and although Felicity would never be able to love the beautiful doctor as a girlfriend, she cared for her deeply. So much so that she applied for a job at the hospital Shannon worked at and was hired immediately upon graduating.

*It should be noted that while Felicity is still essentially human, she gets some of her biological characteristics from aquatic animals. After her transformation, while she is taller and more muscular, her weight is significantly reduced. This is due to her taking on more of the sea creature's lighter bone structure.

**Rose can't find an entry in the MGE for what Felicity is, but best describes her as a cross between a Nereid, a Sahuagin, and a Kappa. Felicity just calls herself a Siren

Chapter Seven

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Felicity awoke to soft pants coming from the bed next to her. She looked at the face of the girl lying on her side in her bed and smiled as she saw porcelain skin, a cute, button nose, and a freckled face. Jasmine's breathing quickened slightly and she started moaning in her sleep. Felicity thought she might have been having a nightmare but, before she could wake the fox girl, she noticed her hips undulating slightly. She looked up to her ears and they were folded back on top of her head and twitching slightly.

Felicity reached down and very gently cupped the redhead's pussy. She felt a deluge of wetness coating her bare folds and grinned. She gingerly slipped her middle finger in her slit and started slowly caressing the swollen, protruded pearl. Jasmine moaned louder and her hips began rocking back and forth with Felicity's movements.

Felicity slowly slid her finger down the valley between Jasmine's dripping pussy lips, all while keeping contact with the slick rosebud, and with her fingertip she gently pushed inside the fox girl's entrance.

Jasmine's eyes popped open to match the 'O' shape her mouth was making as she came. She rocked her hips back and forth on Felicity's hand as her own hands gripped the beautiful nurse's forearm.

Jasmine grinned out a chuckle as she tried to catch her breath. "Good dream?" Felicity asked in a low, seductive voice.

"Mmmmmm," Jasmine moaned as she stretched where she lay. "The best kind," she whispered back after a long, contented sigh. She kissed Felicity softly.

Slowly ending the kiss, Felicity looked up into Jasmine's encapsulating green eyes. "Do you love me?" she asked the fox girl.

Jasmine looked confused for a moment before answering. "Of course, love. Why?"

"And you won't lie to me?" Felicity asked. Her forehead was bunched up in worry and her eyes were suddenly on the verge of tears.

"Oh, baby," Jasmine cooed as she cupped Felicity's cheek. "Never," she reassured her, shaking her head softly.

Felicity took a deep, steady breath and let it out in a sigh. "Then just tell me. Please?" she asked. "Physically, I don't feel any different. I know I don't have a tail, so, before I see for myself, will you tell me what I am?"

Jasmine chewed her lip in thought for a moment. "It wasn't a dream-"

"Just tell me, Jaz," Felicity interrupted her, prodding. "Don't try to ease me into it. Just rip the bandage off and tell me," her breathing quickened as she started to hyperventilate. "Please," she whispered.

Jasmine kissed the newest monster girl and hugged her head to her chest. "Rosie says she thinks you're a Siren," Jasmine answered softly.

"She... thinks?" Felicity asked, looking back up into Jasmine's eyes. "She doesn't know?"

Jasmine was shaking her head. "You know we've been cut off from the internet, right?" she asked. Felicity nodded. "It was supposed to be back on yesterday afternoon but... well... that's not important right now. What's important is that you're here, and we love you, okay?" Felicity nodded again. "Rosie hasn't had access to her Monster Girl Encyclopedia so she can't say for sure, but, she's almost positive you're a Siren. Do you remember anything about Sirens from what you read when we had access?"

Felicity looked through Jasmine, trying to recall what little she had access to before Serena cut them off from the world. She shook her head. "Unfortunately, I never put much time into researching the mythical creatures. If I was a Red Panda, like I wanted to be, I could tell you anything you wanted to know. But this?" She gestured to nothing in particular. "I'm clueless."

Jasmine was quiet for a long moment before she tentatively asked, "Do you want to see?"

Felicity sighed in resignation. "It's now or never, I guess," she reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, sweetheart," Jasmine cooed then started to get up. "I'll turn on the lights and help you to the bathroom."

Felicity scrunched her face up in confusion. "The... lights?" she asked. "Aren't they already..." She trailed off as she looked up and noticed the lights were, indeed, not on. "Wait, Jaz! Don't turn them on, yet!"

Jasmine looked back at her. The fox girl appeared to have to squint to see her in the darkness. "What? Why?" she asked.

"Um," Felicity hesitated. "I... can see. Perfectly," she answered.

Jasmine's eyes went wide. "You can?" she asked.

Felicity nodded. "Yeah," she answered. "I was wondering why there was like this blue haze around everything. But, yeah, I can see just as well as if the lights were on. Help me up. I want to look in the mirror."

Jasmine moved back to the bed and helped the beautiful siren out of bed and to the bathroom. Felicity went to the toilet and relieved herself then stood up and looked around. "What are you doing?" Jasmine asked.

"Can you see me?" Felicity asked.

"Not really," Jasmine answered. "Just a vague outline of your location."

"Shut the door," Felicity prompted. Jasmine complied and Felicity gasped. "Amazing!"

"Felicity??" Jasmine called out to her. Felicity could see Jasmine's right arm stretched out in front of her, her hand groping in the darkness for the fish girl. "I can't see a thing, love." Felicity grinned and silently approached the fox girl. Jasmine's ears perked up just before Felicity pinched her ass. "I hear- OW! You little bitch!"

Felicity giggled. "Sorry," she apologized, not sounding sorry at all as she hugged the beautiful redhead from behind. "I couldn't resist."

Jasmine broke away and opened the door and light flooded the bathroom. Felicity cried out in pain as her hands covered her eyes. Shannon and Tabitha had just opened the bedroom door and turned the lights on.

"Turn the lights back off and shut the door!!" Jasmine yelled.

Tabitha quickly complied as Shannon asked in a worried tone, "What's wrong? Is she okay?"

Shannon rushed the bathroom door and quickly wrapped Felicity up in a hug. "I'm okay, babe," Felicity answered. "Just... well... I don't know how to explain other than I can see in total darkness."

"You... what??" Shannon asked, incredulous.

"Yeah," Felicity replied. "Close the door and I'll explain."

"I'm stepping out," Jasmine said. "My ass is going to be punished enough as it is by Master, thank you very much."

Felicity giggled as Jasmine closed the door behind her. The room went pitch black again. "Whoa," Shannon said as she held her hands out in the darkness.

Felicity took one of her lover's hands and suckled on her index finger for a moment. Shannon moaned softly at the intimate act. "Can you see anything at all?" Felicity asked as she pulled away from Shannon's hand.

"No, baby girl," Shannon replied as her breathing quickened slightly. "You know I'm afraid of the dark. What's going on?"

"I'm right here, baby," Felicity assured her lover. She kissed Shannon and turned them so Felicity was facing the mirror and looking over her shoulder. "I want you to put your hand behind your back and hold out your fingers. I'm going to tell you how many you're holding up."

Shannon looked confused but complied. "Okay," Shannon said. "I'm-"

"Three," Felicity answered, then giggled. She closed her eyes tight, then reached behind her back and opened the door. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Shannon's whole face was opened wide in amazement.

"You... saw through the mirror!?" Shannon asked, incredulous. "I couldn't see my hand in front of my face yet you saw how many fingers I had up!?"

Felicity grinned and nodded. "Yup," she said triumphantly.

"Close your eyes for a moment," Jasmine said. "I'm going to turn on the lights."

Shannon cupped Felicity's cheeks as the siren girl closed her eyes. Jasmine turned on the lights and Shannon moved her hands up to cup around Felicity's eyes, mimicking horse blinders. "Okay, sweetheart," she prodded. "Open your eyes."

Felicity squinted as she slowly blinked her eyes open. Shannon saw her pupils were almost totally dilated with a thin halo of light blue surrounding them. Her pupils slowly contracted, though, until eventually, they were just a small pinprick of black dots in the center of a sea of light blue. "That was quick," Felicity observed, taking her lover's hands and moving them away from her face.

"That's fucking amazing," Shannon whispered in awe. "I love the new color of your eyes and hair."

Felicity reached over and turned on the bathroom light. She squinted slightly at the brightness but quickly recovered. She looked at herself in the mirror as she slowly moved Shannon aside and approached. Her hair was a grayish, almost smokey, light blue. Her eyes were also light blue. Other than that, she looked almost completely normal.

Then she saw her ears. They looked like three-spiked fins sticking out the side of her head. She turned her head side to side to get a better look and as she did, she noticed her ears moved. Testing the muscles there, she slowly moved her ears and noted that they moved back and forth. At their furthest back, they lay completely along the side of her head. At their furthest forward, they stuck ninety degrees out from the side of her head. She reached up to gingerly touch them and felt a small flap on the front of the ear canal. She briefly wondered if that was her Tragus and what it was for before moving one of her ears back. As she did so, she felt the flap close and nestle over the top of her ear canal, effectively closing it.

Then, she saw the lines on the insides of her fingers and thumb. She took stock of herself then, looking her body over and noting where all the new scar-like lines ran down the outside of her appendages; the same scar-like lines on her neck and between her fingers and toes. Her eyes went wide and she bent over her body to look at her pussy. It was completely normal, although now hairless. She looked relieved.

"Might want to turn around and look at your ass through the mirror, while you're examining yourself, baby girl," Shannon said with a grin.

Felicity did as she was told and saw a single vertical line down the middle of both of her butt cheeks. She looked up at her back and saw another similar-looking line down the middle of her spine from just below her neck to the middle of her back.

She turned to look over at Shannon. "I need a pool, now," she ordered.

"All we have is-" Shannon started but was cut off as Felicity rushed by her and out the door.

The three women quickly followed as Felicity entered the bathroom. Upon entering behind Felicity, the women saw the siren impatiently pushing on the button to raise the tub.

The other three women entered the room, rubbing their eyes and yawning. "What's going on?" Kayla asked in a yawn. Her eyes suddenly shot open as she noticed a very naked and fully transformed Felicity bouncing in anticipation as the tub slowly rose and locked into place. "I fucking LOVE your hair!" she exclaimed to the siren woman.

"Thanks!" Felicity replied, not looking at the cat girl. Her focus was solely on filling up the tub. She paced the floor outside the tub as it slowly filled.

"You, know," Brittany said. "My Granddaddy always told me 'a watched pot never boils.'"

"Don't care," Felicity answered. "As soon as there's water enough, I'm jumping in."

"Jaz?" Rose asked with a questioning tilt of her head.

Jasmine held up her hands. "I'm clueless, love," Jasmine answered. "I can only assume she's about to... um... try out her... fins? You wanna see if we have internet now?"

Rose nodded. "After I pee," she agreed. She squatted on the toilet and relieved herself. After wiping, she left the room.

When the water was about halfway up the large tub, Felicity dove in. She looked like an Olympic diver as she went head-first straight into the tub. Amazingly, she didn't slam into the bottom. The five remaining women, also stark naked, approached the tub and looked over the side. Felicity was swimming around the bottom of the tub in barely two feet of water. She had a huge smile on her face as she darted around like a fish so fast they could barely keep track of her. "This is amazing!" she exclaimed happily as she shot up to her feet out of the water. "I can't wait until they get the pool built!!"

Her joy was infectious and the other women laughed along with her. "Your fins are... beautiful," Tabitha said in awe. Every part of Felicity's body where the scar lines were now had small fins of iridescent shades of light blues sticking about two inches out from her body. The one on her back was bigger and scaled in size. It started the same length as the rest of her body at her neck and grew to about eight inches toward the middle before scaling back down to two inches at its end.

There was webbing between her fingers and toes now the same shade as the fins on her body. "That's fucking gorgeous!" Kayla said in awe.

"Hop out, love," Shannon said. "I want to dry you off and see what that does." Felicity complied and as her skin dried where Shannon wiped her down, her fins folded down and retracted inside the assumed scars. Shannon watched in amazement as two hard, cartilage-like structures folded over the retracted fins to give the illusion of scars and completely conceal the fins. "Wow," Shannon whispered in awe as she ran a finger down Felicity's scarred shoulder.

"How do you feel?" Brittany asked.

"Energized," Felicity answered immediately as she started bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. "Like I slept for hours and woke up refreshed. I feel like I could swim all day and never get tired."

Brittany suddenly went stiff and held her hand to her chest. Felicity smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss. "Just remember it's not a dream, love," she whispered in her ear. "And tell him we love him and miss him."

"Do you want one of us to go with you?" Tabitha asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind," Jasmine offered.

Brittany just smiled like she just won the lottery. "Nah, I'm good," she said. "See y'all tomorrow morning."

As she confidently walked out of the bathroom, Rose walked in. Rose brushed her hand along Brittany's arm as they passed each other. "So, yeah," Rose said, holding up a tablet. "We've got access. I can't find anything in the MGE to classify Felicity, though."