Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon's eyes lit up. "Of course!"

"What experiment?" Kayla asked.

"We're going to cook them!" Shannon said in excitement

"Ooouurrrt!" Rose gagged.

"We're not going to eat them," Tabitha said, defensively.

"Why the hell do you want to cook them?" Kayla asked with a roll of her eyes. "If you already know what it is what's the point of further experiments?"

"Scientific curiosity, of course," Shannon said and headed to the kitchen.

Rose looked nauseous. "I think I'm gonna be sick," she said and walked out of the room.

Tabitha looked at Kayla, who shrugged and picked up the laundry basket and headed for the back door. "Go ahead," the cat girl said, her tail swishing lazily behind her. "I'll wake up Felicity and let her know."

Tabitha grinned and headed for the kitchen.

Kayla started the laundry then headed for Felicity's room. "It's not natural, Kayla," Rose said, meeting her outside the siren's door.

"What's not?" Kayla asked, confused.

"What they're doing with Felicity's... you know," Rose answered.

Kayla hugged the young woman, then giggled as she slapped her ass with her tail. "Honey, nothing that's happening to us is natural," she said. "Hell, I'd even go so far as to say this is all supernatural. Where are Sam and Dean when you need them?"

"Who?" Rose asked.

"Seriously?" Kayla asked, dryly, but she just shook her head and walked into the Air Temple room. The room was somewhat dark, but Kayla could make out Felicity's form sitting up in the bed on the far side of the room. Her head rose up to look at them as they entered. "Hey, fish hook," Kayla said with a grin. "How you holding up?"

"I'm alright, I guess," the siren answered with a shrug. "What's the news?"

Kayla sat on the edge of the bed and lay a hand on Felicity's thigh as Rose stood at the foot of the bed. "Well, the good news is you're cleared to bump uglies wherever you want," Kayla said with a grin.

Felicity gave her lop sided smile. "My pussy is anything but ugly, you little feline bitch. Now, what's the bad news?"

"Uh, how should I put this?" Kayla said with a finger to her chin in thought. "Let's just say you can get knocked up on two separate occasions in two different ways."

"Huh?" Felicity asked, thoroughly confused.

"What came out of you was egg whites," Rose said. "What Kayla is trying to say is that if you have sex with Master under water, you can lay eggs like a fish. Additionally, you can get pregnant the same as a human."

"What?" Felicity asked. "But... what... I mean... that doesn't make any sense!" she spluttered.

Kayla climbed on the bed and sat cross legged between Felicity's legs. She took the siren's face in her hands. "What about any of the fucked up shit going on in this house right now makes any kind of sense?" she asked.

"Yeah, but this is," Felicity started.

"One more thing that we as a family are going to come to terms with," Jasmine said from the doorway, cutting Felicity off.

"Jaz," Felicity said in almost a whine.

"Honey," Jasmine said as she approached the bed. Her fox tail lashed from side to side with the swaying of her hips. "It is what it is, right? You have to remember that as of right now, there's nothing you can do about it."

"Yeah," Kayla said. "In other words, don't worry about what you can't control."

Felicity looked between the three women. Rose was smiling reassuringly. "What's that smell?" she asked, suddenly.

Rose rolled her eyes. "Believe me, you don't want to know."

Kayla grinned and clapped her hands, rubbing her palms together. "Who's up for an omelette?"

"No," Rose said with a glare. "Don't you dare."

Jasmine and Felicity looked back and forth between the blue haired cop and the bartender. "Shannon and Tabitha are cooking your..." Kayla trailed off as she looked down between Felicity's legs.

"OHH!" Felicity exclaimed in disgust. "FUCK! SERIOUSLY!?!?"

"Uh, did I miss something?" Jasmine asked. "I mean, I heard the part about Felicity's fish eggs and whatnot."

"Can we shut up about that?" Felicity said in mock anger.

"No," Kayla grinned, then she explained to Jasmine about Felicity's episode earlier.

"Ew, gross," Jasmine said with a sour expression. "Why?"

"Scientific curiosity," Rose said, mocking Shannon from earlier.

Felicity got up and looked around. "Ah, fuck it," she said. "I'm not wearing clothes anymore. Too bothersome if I'm going to have to change every five minutes."

"Now you're getting the hang of it," Kayla said as she got up and caressed the fish girl's ass with her tail.

"I'm gonna go check on Brittany," Rose said. "I don't want to see this."

"Gonna have to get used to weird shit sometime, Rosie," Kayla called after her. Rose gave her the finger over her shoulder as she disappeared in Rig's bedroom. Kayla chuckled.

As the three of them entered the kitchen, Shannon looked up excitedly from a plate of cooked egg whites she was holding. Kayla walked over and popped a few egg curdles in her mouth. Jasmine, Felicity, Shannon, and Tabitha stared open mouthed at her as she chewed and swallowed. "Not bad," Kayla said, grinning. "A little bland though. Needs salt."

"Aye, Dios mio," Tabitha said with a palm to her forehead, laughing.

"How did you know that wasn't Felicity's?" Shannon asked through chuckle.

"Any idiot with two eyes can see the consistency is totally different," Kayla answered with a grin as she eyed the plate of cooked egg whites on the counter behind Tabitha. The ones on the counter looked shiny and more dense than the ones Shannon was holding.

"Yeah, but that still doesn't explain-,"

"Honey, I'm a bartender," Kayla said, interrupting the good doctor. "Believe me when I say I know what egg whites are supposed to look like. Those," she pointed at the plate on the counter, "are not chicken egg whites. It's obvious to anyone who deals with eggs on a regular basis."

"They smell kinda good, though," Felicity said and all the women turned to look at her. "What? They do." She poked at it and it jiggled a little bit. "It looks and feels kind of like jello." She looked back at the other four women. "I wonder what it tastes like?"

"Please tell me you're not going to eat that?" Jasmine said.

"Why not?" Kayla asked.

"It's disgusting," Jasmine countered.

"Why?" Felicity asked.

"Because it came out of your pussy!" Jasmine exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"And?" Kayla asked. "Her juices come out of her pussy and you aren't too disgusted to slurp that up."

"That's different!" Jasmine said. "She's about to eat her own... ohh gross!"

Felicity had just scooped up a small amount and placed it on her tongue. She chewed for a moment, then swallowed. Shrugging, she said, "It tastes like eggs."

Shannon retched for a moment as she held the back of her hand to her mouth. "You... urgh... really?"

"How is this any different than me tasting my own pussy juices after masturbating?" she asked, seemingly offended and defending herself. She grabbed plates and started tearing chunks off of her cooked egg whites and placing them on plates. She forcibly handed the plates off to each woman and got another one for Rose as she entered. "For that matter, Kayla is right. How is this any different than any of you eating my pussy and drinking every drop of cum that shoots out of me when I orgasm? Eat it. At least try it."

Rose gagged. "It's not about your pussy juices, Felicity," she said. "It's about something that your body produced and it's being consumed. It's like cannibalism."

"No it's not," Felicity countered. "Sure I thought the idea was gross at first but think about it. Are you going to tell me that after I have a baby and any of us are fucking that you're not going to drink the milk from my nipples while you're sucking on them??" All of them but Kayla looked at the floor, considering her words. "Just try it," she pleaded.

"Ok, hold on," Tabitha said. "Let's say we're going to do this. How do you know they weren't fertilized?"

"Why would they be fertilized?" Felicity asked. "Master didn't cum in me after my transformation was complete."

"Yeah, but some of his sperm cells could have been left over in your uterus," Jasmine said, but they could all tell that she was grasping at straws.

Felicity rolled her eyes. "You know better than that, Jaz," she said, then looked around the room. "Every drop of his jizz gets consumed by the body. That's what you all said. There's no evidence of sperm in my pussy immediately after ejaculation." She paused for a moment and looked at the women in the room. "Just one bite. That's all."

Kayla was already munching on the last of hers and she grinned at Felicity. "No," Rose said, shaking her head and holding her plate out to Felicity. "I can't."

"I promise you," Felicity said, pleading. "It tastes just like eggs."

Rose looked hesitant again as she watched Jasmine, Shannon, and Tabitha take tentative bites of the jello-like substance. She saw their faces turn up in surprise. Looking back at Felicity she sighed. "Okay," she finally relented. "But you can't ever ask me to do anything I don't want to do ever again."

"Agreed," Felicity said.

"EVER!" Rose demanded.

"Okay," Felicity said, holding up her hands in surrender.

Rose scooped a small bit in her finger and even though it was slippery, she still managed to get it into her mouth. Rather than chew, she swished it around like it was jello and swallowed. "There," she said. "Happy?"

"Almost," Felicity grinned. "What did you think?"

"You're right," she grudgingly agreed. "It does taste just like..." She trailed off as her chest became uncomfortably warm. Her face heated up and her legs started to tingle. Her eyes went wide as she realized that her pussy was suddenly soaking wet and achingly engorged. "Holy fuck, not again," she whispered.

Felicity grinned wickedly. "Apparently it's also an exorbitantly potent aphrodisiac."

"Like we need an aphrodisiac," Shannon lamented from the floor. She let out a cry of absolute pleasure that was cut off abruptly.

"I need cock," Rose said, her cheeks a deep shade of red. She looked at Felicity for a moment, then turned and fled the room.

Felicity giggled and turned to see the remaining four women in a circle, licking and sucking on each other's pussies. Seeing no room for her, she went back to the bathroom and got into the now frigid water. It wasn't cold to her, though, as it seemed her body adapted the water temperature as easy as putting on clothes. Her eggs didn't affect her like they did the other women but she didn't mind. She just wanted to swim anyway. Let them have their fun, she thought. I'll give them eggs any time the want them.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

After an hour of Rose riding Rig's cock, the effects of the aphrodisiac finally wore off. She fell off to his side panting and taking in deep gulps of air. Her whole body tingled with the aftershocks of orgasm after orgasm as she nestled into his side like she was a second skin. She had had to stop every so often and suck him off to get him hard again, but she was relentless. She was trying, and failing, to catch her breath as black spots began to dot her vision. "I got you, love," she heard Felicity lovingly say from far off as darkness fell over her like a comforting blanket.

A few hours later, Jasmine had just finished cleaning Rig after Brittany's latest top off and decided to explore Skylar's clothes in the closet. She was continuously amazed at how well the dead woman's clothes fit her like they were made for her. Jasmine was imagining what it would be like to be married to Rig monogamously as she tried on each outfit. She imagined having children running around the house causing mischief and mayhem and smiled sadly to herself. She was in the middle of stripping after modeling a particularly racy pantsuit when a shiny metal object on the back wall of the closet caught her eye. She had seen it before but dismissed it as the breaker box.

Deciding to satisfy her curiosity, she reached back and opened the small door. Her eyebrows knit together and she cocked her head in confusion as what she beheld was not a breaker box, but a small keypad with a fingerprint scanner below it. She pushed clothes to the side to get better access to the small terminal in the closet wall and knelt in front of it. It looked almost new. None of the buttons showed any kind of wear on them so she deduced that it hadn't been used very often since its installation.

"Why are you kneeling on the floor in only a pair of panties?" Kayla asked from the doorway.

"Eek!" Jasmine squeaked.

"I must say, though, that I love the way your ass looks in them," the cat girl continued. "Sorry, didn't mean to... what's that?" she asked as she saw the keypad Jasmine was looking at.

"I don't know," Jasmine answered. "Some kind of keypad with a fingerprint scanner."

"Oohhh, a mystery," Kayla said, grinning.

Jasmine slowly shut the small door. "We'll ask Master about it when he wakes up," she said.

"What!?" Kayla whined. "But that could be days, weeks from now!"

"Then we'll just have to be patient," Jasmine said, grinning at the cat girl's enthusiasm.

"Aww, c'mon," Kayla whined. "Aren't you at least a little bit curious about what it's hiding??"

"Of course," Jasmine said. "But it's most likely just a safe deposit box."

"I didn't see any box that thing was attached to," Kayla said.

"Kayla," Jasmine softly admonished. "I know you've heard the phrase curiosity killed the cat, so let's just let this sleeping dog lie for now. Okay?"

"What's going on?" Felicity asked from the doorway. Shannon, Tabitha, and Rose were behind her.

"Awww," Kayla said, disappointed. "Jasmine found a secret panel and won't let us investigate it."

"Secret panel?" Felicity asked, intrigued.

"It's just a keypad with a fingerprint scanner," Jasmine said.

"That doesn't look like a safe to me," Tabitha said as she entered the closet.

"I think we should all go into the living room to test Felicity's strength and resilience, don't you?" Jasmine said, trying to take control of the conversation. "We haven't done that yet."

"Oooh," Kayla said, excitedly. "What if that panel leads to a secret workout room? It could come in handy for training, ya know."

"I highly doubt that," Jasmine said. "Besides, that big ass living room is plenty big enough for training."

"But come on," Kayla persisted. "At least let me try."

Felicity threw up her hands in exasperation. "Fine! I doubt you'll get anywhere with it anyway."

"YAY!" Kayla jumped up and down excitedly and clapped her hands together.

"What are you, twelve?" Felicity asked, amused.

"No," Kayla said innocently. "Just excited. It's not very often that I get to investigate a mystery."

"There's no mystery!" Jasmine called from the bedroom. "It's just a panel or door code in Master's closet!"

"She doesn't know a good mystery when she sees one," Kayla whispered to Felicity with one hand conspiratorially at the side of her mouth.

"I heard that!" Jasmine said but she was laughing.

"I don't care, Scooby!!" Kayla called out to her and giggled.

"If I'm Scooby then you're Shaggy!" Jasmine called back and then cackled as she walked out of the bedroom door.

"Well, color me intrigued," Felicity said. "I'm in."

"Nope," Shannon said taking Felicity by the arm. "Jaz is right. We need to run you through the same tests they went through. Then you can come back and play with your friends. Come on, Flounder." She winked playfully at the blue haired siren.

"Aww," Felicity said, allowing Shannon to pull her along. "You never let me have any fun."

"I'll stick around," Rose said and knelt next to Kayla to inspect the panel.

"Oh, good idea," Kayla said, grinning. "With your cop sleuthing abilities we should be able to crack this baby in no time."

"I was only a cop, Kitty Kat, not a detective," Rose said, grinning.

"Oh, well," Kayla said, shrugging, unconcerned. "We'll figure it out anyway."

"I'll help, too, if I can," Tabitha said. "But as Jaz said it looks like an ordinary safe lock to me."

"Yeah, but where's the safe, then?" Kayla asked. "Seriously, though, look at the back wall. There's no place that a safe would be back there."

"No lines or cut outs that would indicate a safe door," Rose said.

"Unless the door to the safe is the wall," Tabitha said and the three women looked at each other.

"Ohh, good thinking," Kayla said getting up and looking at the walls. "Let's take a look!"

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jasmine leveled a side kick at Felicity's head but the siren woman bent her body back and to the side and dodged the attack, spinning out of the way. The way her body bent it was as if she were made out of rubber. Jasmine followed her momentum around and closed in again as she took a swipe with her claws at Felicity's midsection but again, she bent her lower torso back and the swipe missed completely. What Jasmine didn't expect, however, was Felicity's fist to smash into her nose. Jasmine went down hard. "OH MY GOD!" Felicity said as she went to the fox girl. "I'M SO SORRY! Are you okay!?"

Jasmine rose to her feet before Felicity could approach. "I'm fine, love," she said with a grin, her nose already healing. "That was a great move! Where'd you learn that? For that matter, where'd you learn all those moves? I barely touched you."

Felicity shrugged one shoulder uncomfortably. "I don't like fighting," she said. "Let me just get that out there. But, my mom insisted that I take self defense classes in high school."

"Well, they definitely paid off," Jasmine said. "Now, I just have one more test I'd like to try. Come on. Let's go take a bath."

"A bath?" Felicity asked. "Not a shower?"

"Eh," Jasmine said, shrugging. "We can rinse off in Master's bathroom then get in the community tub. You didn't empty and lower it, did you?"

"No," Felicity said, blushing slightly. "I left it full so I could swim when I wanted."

"Perfect," Jasmine said. "I wanna see how you heal if you get hurt under water."

"We're gonna fight in the water!?" Felicity exclaimed.

Jasmine chuckled as she wound her arm around the siren woman's as they walked. "Hell, no. I'd really get my ass kicked then. No, I'm just going to cut your arm like I did earlier and see how well it heals under water."

They walked in the door to Rig's room and Jasmine called out, "How's the sleuthing coming, Shaggy?"

"It'd be better if I had my best buddy ole pal Scooby helping out!" Kayla called back in a half sing-song.

Jasmine just sighed. After they rubbed themselves down in the shower, they walked naked back to the hall bathroom and jumped in the tub. "Holy shit, that's cold!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry," Felicity apologized. "My body adapts to water temperature pretty quickly so I never felt the need to adjust the temperature. Here, let me turn on the water heater."

"There's a water heater?" Jasmine asked, confused.

"Yeah," the blue haired nurse said. "I found it while playing around in the tub. It's under a little panel on the back wall by the edge of the tub."

"Huh," Jasmine said. "If I'd have known that I would have been in the tub more often. I can't stand cold water."

"Well, now you know," Felicity said with a grin. "Now, how do you want to do this?"

"Like this," Jasmine said and reached out to run a claw down Felicity's arm. She cut deep and Felicity cried out in pain. She healed slower than Jasmine and Kayla did but it was still a lot faster than normal. "Put your arm under the water, quick!" Jasmine instructed.

Felicity did as she was ordered and gasped as the wound started itching and almost immediately closed itself back up. "That was fucking fast!" she exclaimed.

"Now I'm jealous," Jasmine said, grinning.

"I don't know why," Felicity said, snorting slightly. "If there's no water around for me to submerge an injury, I'll still have to wait longer than you would to heal."