Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gill-man," Tabitha said.

"What?" Rose asked. "Gill-man?"

"Yeah," Tabitha said. "You know, Creature from the Black Lagoon?"

Felicity smiled. "I think I'm a bit better looking than him."

"For sure," Tab smiled. "But, yeah. Rose, bring up a picture and compare the fins. Felicity, get back in the water."

"Gladly," the newly transformed monster girl said with an excited grin.

As Felicity dove back into the now full tub everyone else crowded around Rose and her tablet. "Okay, here we are. Oh," Rose said. "Ew, yeah, our Felicity looks nothing like this ugly dude."

"Look at the fins, though," Shannon said, pointing.

"Let me see if I can find a three-dee image," Rose said, typing with one hand on the tablet as fast as if she were typing on a keyboard. "Here we go. It's the best image I can find." They all looked on at a picture of the creature from three different angles.

"The leg fins are in a different place," Kayla observed.

"I can only assume the people that created this monster didn't think about the mechanics of water movement back then," Tabitha said.

"Okay, explain," Shannon said.

"The fins were on the back of the calves," Felicity explained from over their shoulder, "That indicates lateral movement for propulsion."

"Exactly," Tabitha said with an impressed side-eye for Felicity. "With the webbed feet, the monster would paddle his feet up and down like a human or kick like a dolphin to move forward. The fins on the calves would do nothing to add to his forward movement. Ergo, they're useless. With Felicity's fins on the sides of her legs, as she kicks her legs for propulsion, the fins add to the movement thereby allowing her to move faster."

"But what about the fins on their backs and butt?" Rose asked.

"Stand up, Felicity," Tabitha said. "Let's get a closer look at all of your fins."

Felicity complied and immediately everyone could see the small rippling motions her fins made. "I can make them move faster in water," Felicity explained. "I think it's how I can move so fast, like a fish."

"Amazing," Kayla said.

"So back to what Felicity is," Rose said. "The fins are almost identical to the monster. Even the placement of the gills is almost in the exact same location."

"So, she's a Gill-Man?" Shannon asked. "Or Gill-Woman?"

"Maybe," Rose said. "But there's no classification for that that I've found. The only thing I can think of is that she's a cross between a Nereid, a Sahuagin, and a Kappa."

"I don't see it," Felicity said. "Other than the fins and the aquatic nature, I mean."

Rose shook her head in bewilderment. "I'm at a loss," she said with a sigh. "There is no listing that even comes close."

They all paused as they heard Brittany cry out in pleasure from Rig's bedroom. "I'm on it," Jasmine said as she left the bathroom.

"Tell us what she is when you get back!" Felicity said.

"It's too early to tell!" Jasmine called over her shoulder as the door clicked shut.

"Okay," Felicity said to the other women around her as she stepped out of the tub. "I'm calling it. I'm a Siren."

"Sirens are harpies," Rose said. "You know that."

"Then I'm a Water Siren," Felicity countered.

"That would make you a Sein," Rose argued. "And you don't look anything like a Sein. If anything, you might be a Water Nymph. Oh! I just thought of something. Remember the Zoras in The Legend of Zelda? You look more like them than anything. Well, maybe a half-breed between a Zora and a Human."

"Don't care," Felicity shot back with finality. "I'm a Siren and I can prove it."

Rose just rolled her eyes. "Okay, fishy," she said. "Prove it."

Felicity smiled as she began to sing. The mood in the room immediately changed from apprehension to... well... let's just say that everyone in the room started quivering and let out a long, shuddering moan of pleasure. Rose was wide-eyed as she tried to come to terms with the eroticism that slammed into her and went through her like wind through a screen door. "What??" she breathed. Her mind went hazy and all she could think about was pleasuring herself. "Oh, my," she finally got out in a husky whisper as her hands slowly made their way between her legs. Felicity was grinning but she didn't stop singing. A few notes later and she hit a crescendo. The four women in front of her dropped to their knees and cried out in pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity of orgasmic bliss, the song ended and Kayla staggered to her feet. Her knees wobbled as she tried to steady herself. The remaining women were lying on their backs with their hips still undulating in orgasm, their fingers furiously working their soaked vaginas. "What... the fuck... was that!?" Kayla stammered and stared at Felicity with wide, crazy eyes as she tried to clear the erogenous fog from her brain.

Felicity grinned as her hands came away from her own vagina soaked with her juices. "Told you," she panted. "I'm... a Siren."

"But... what?" Shannon asked. Her legs and arms were shaking uncontrollably as she made her way to her hands and knees.

Tabitha was still writhing and moaning on the floor and Rose, seemingly delirious with pleasure, rolled between the Latina's legs and started eating her out. Felicity was able to catch her breath enough to talk so she explained. "Siren's songs are extremely powerful," she began loudly to be heard over Tabitha's screams of pleasure. "When we sing, we're able to lure men from miles away to either their deaths or a life of sexual servitude." Shannon crawled over to Felicity and buried her face between the Siren's legs. "Mmmm," Felicity moaned. "We can also... ohhhh... direct our intentions to whoever we want. Oh, God, that feels so good, babe!" She sat down on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide so Shannon could get better access. She wove her fingers through the platinum blonde's short hair as her clit was licked and sucked by her lover. "Ohhh!" Felicity cried out as she came again, splashing Shannon's mouth and face with her cum.

Kayla had recovered enough to regain her senses, though the orgy happening around her was almost too hard to ignore. "So, why aren't the construction workers beating down the door to get to you?" she asked.

"I... didn't want... to affect them," Felicity said through panting breaths. Shannon was relentless on her clit, just the way she liked it, and she fell back into the water. Her hips were still rooted to the side of the tub and jerking violently to Shannon's tongue lashings while her upper body writhed under the water's surface.

"Fuck," Kayla whined as she rolled her eyes and gave in to her primal urges. She lay on her back behind Shannon and urged the doctor's hips up and onto her face. She began urgently tongue-fucking Shannon's hole and clit and Shannon cried out her pleasure into Felicity's pussy. At the same time Kayla rotated her hips to the side, hooking a leg under Rose's hips and drew her naked flesh closer, gyrating their hips together as they scissored.

All five women came together and their combined screams of pleasure vibrated the glass in the bathroom. Felicity's orgasm, however, was the most intense and... well... bizarre. The water in the tub frothed and roiled as the Siren girl orgasmed. Her hands shot out of the water and went to her abdomen, clutching it as if she were having menstrual cramps.

As Shannon started to come down from her high she felt something sharp poking her chin as she breathed heavily on Felicity's clit. She pulled back and as she saw what it was her mouth dropped open in horror. Instead of the normal juices Felicity squirted when she orgasmed, what came out of her vagina was thick and slimy, almost the consistency of egg whites. Inside the viscous goo was Felicity's IUD. It was the soft metal wires that protruded from the cervix that allowed for easy removal that were poking her. "What the fuck!?" Shannon exclaimed.

That seemed to pull everyone else from their erotic reverie and they all sat up abruptly. All except for Felicity. She eased herself out of the water, still holding onto her abdomen, and her face was stricken with what appeared to be pain. "Shannon??" she said almost in a panic as she held her arms out to her lover.

"I'm here, sweetheart," Shannon said as she pulled Felicity down from the side of the tub and wrapped her arms around her.

"What was that?" Felicity asked into Shannon's neck as she clutched onto the doctor as if she was her anchor to the world. "I don't know what that was. It felt so good, then it hurt and..." She trailed off as her body began to shudder and she began to cry. "I don't know what happened to me!" she cried out.

Shannon had no idea either. All she could do was comfort the beautiful Siren the best she knew how. She ran her hands up and down Felicity's back as she comforted her. "It's okay, my love," she soothed. "We'll figure it out."

Kayla, Tabitha, and Rose, meanwhile, were kneeling behind the pair with confused, but concerned expressions. Kayla had the best view of the three. Felicity was kneeling on her right side as she clutched Shannon. Kayla saw the fluid-like goo that rested between the blue-haired Siren's inner thighs as her legs were pressed together. She nudged Tabitha softly and pointed her chin towards the anomaly. "Placenta?" Kayla asked in a soft whisper. "Did she have a miscarriage?"

Tabitha leaned to the side to get a better look. "No blood," she observed also in a whisper. "If it was a miscarriage that would be mostly blood."

Rose also peeked around the pair and her jaw dropped when she saw what was oozing from between Felicity's thighs. "It... looks like egg whites," she said quietly. The cat girl and the Biologist stared blankly at the cop woman. "What?" she asked.

"Ladies," Shannon said in a normal tone and the three women jumped. "Kayla, why don't you and Rose go check on Jasmine. She should have been back by now. Tabitha and I will clean Felicity up and put her to bed. We'll get her IUD back into place and take a sample of her... um... whatever that is and take a look under the microscope." She pulled back from Felicity and cupped her cheeks. "You take a nap and try to relax. Maybe no orgasms for the time being, okay?"

Felicity's eyes went wide. "But," she started to protest but Kayla crawled forward on her knees and kissed her on the cheek.

"How about just no orgasms in the water instead," Kayla said as she looked at Shannon. "She came with no problems outside the water."

Shannon nodded and winked at the cat girl as she stood and took Rose by the hand as she walked to the door. "Good eye, kitty cat. Agreed," Shannon said. "Keep your pussy-play on land, sea dog." She grinned at Felicity and the nurse answered her with a small smile.

Her eyes betrayed her though. She was scared. This new body along with its changes came with some frightening undiscovered attributes. For instance, why wasn't she a Red Panda like she wanted to be? She loved the water but what made the powers-that-be decide to make her a mythological creature that no one can find classification for? And why the hell did that last orgasm hurt so much? And what the ever loving fuck was that shit that came out of her pussy when she came? Her mind reeled with the questions she'd never be able to answer herself, so she decided to listen to her beautiful lover and try to sleep for a bit longer. "You'll let me know the instant you find out?" she asked Shannon with pleading eyes.

Shannon kissed her softly. "Of course, my love. Unless you're still asleep."

"No," Felicity protested. "Wake me up. I want to know the second you find out."

"We will," Tabitha said as she approached Felicity knelt in front of her. She was holding a small bowl and Felicity just realized that the latin beauty had left the room and only just now returned. "May I?" she asked as she pointed to the goo protruding from the siren's pussy.

"Of course," Felicity said and spread her legs as she sat on her butt. Tabitha gently scooped up the substance in the bowl and took Felicity's hand. "Come on," she said as she helped her up. She led the blue-haired beauty out of the bathroom and back to her room with Shannon following after. It didn't take too long to get Felicity's IUD back into place. They got her tucked in and each kissed her and she rolled over and promptly fell asleep.

Kayla and Rose, meanwhile, had gotten Jasmine and Brittany out of Rig's room. It appeared as though the fox girl also succumbed to Felicity's song and both she and Brittany had ravished Rig's body until the bed was a total mess. They had cleaned up and wiped Rig down again. It became a ritual after every copulation that Rig get a wet washcloth sponge-bath and every girl in the house enjoyed the job immensely. "So, what are you hoping for?" Kayla asked the blue-haired cop girl as she finished replacing the sheets.

Rose shrugged. "Nothing mythical," she finally answered as she came out of the bathroom with a basket full of dirty towels.

"Really," Kayla said, looking mildly surprised. "Huh. I figured with your knowledge of monster girls you'd have something unique already picked out."

"Not really," Rose answered. "Maybe bunny girl? Or Floren, as they're sometimes called."

Kayla guffawed. "No way," she said. "Like Judy Hopps in Zootopia?"

"Uhh," Rose said looking at Kayla, stunned. "I never thought of that, but yeah." She laughed. "So, if you had to guess, what would you say Brittany is going to be?"

"Our own little bunny cop," Kayla teased.

"Ha-ha," Rose said dryly and stuck her tongue out at the cat girl, but she was grinning.

"No, if I had to guess I'd probably say something like an elf?" Kayla asked, unsure. "Don't elves know how to cook and are extremely smart?"

Rose blinked at Kayla for a few seconds then she dropped her basket and fell on the floor, laughing. Kayla just stood looking at the blue haired cop girl. "Keebler Elves!" Rose said, laughing.

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said, smiling, as she cocked her hip and crossed her arms under her breasts. "You know I don't know anything about this shit. What do you think she's going to be?"

Rose got control of herself and stood. She was still grinning with mirth when she answered. "She's tenacious. She's confident and knows what she wants. I'm going to guess some kind of big cat."

Kayla blinked at that. "Another cat girl?" she asked, frowning.

"Or she could be a succubus," Rose added. "They don't take shit from anybody."

"Interesting," Kayla mused. "I don't think so, though. If anybody is going to be a succubus I'd guess Tab. She's relentless and a bitch when she doesn't get her way."

"True," Rose agreed then shrugged. "We'll just have to wait and see. Wanna help me with the laundry?"

"Sure," Kayla answered. "But only if you let me eat you out."

"Deal!" Rose said, grinning. "I figured you'd go back to normal after your transformation, though, honestly."

"What normal?" Kayla asked.

"You know," Rose answered. "Back to strictly heterosexuality?"

"Oh," Kayla said, then thought about it for a minute. "I guess, when it comes right down to it, I'm attracted to all of you sexy bitches." She grinned and Rose matched her grin. "I guess it's a side effect of his hold on us?" she said, motioning toward Rig.

"Maybe," Rose answered. "I know it's only been a couple of days but I can't imagine not being intimate with you guys, now."

"Speaking of intimate," Kayla said and approached Brittany, who had just entered the room. "We just cleaned up. Why so soon again?"

Brittany stopped and looked at Kayla with a blank expression. Kayla wrapped the ebony beauty up in a hug. "I'm sorry," Brittany apologized absently.

Kayla just sighed and kissed the girl on her cheek before releasing her. "It's okay, love," she said. "We'll be back soon to take care of you."

Brittany climbed on the bed and threw the covers back. She took hold of Rig's rock-hard shaft and straddled it. She sighed and moaned with deep appreciation as she sank down on top of it. Kayla and Rose both shook their heads as they walked out of the room.

"Can't wait for my turn," Rose mumbled as they walked down the hall.

"It'll be here soon," Kayla reassured her.

"Hey, you two!" Tabitha called from Rig's office slash Shannon's bedroom slash their makeshift laboratory. "Get in here."

Kayla and Rose entered the room where Shannon and Tabitha were huddled over a microscope. "Take a look," Shannon said to Rose. Rose looked and them moved aside for Kayla to look. The both looked at Shannon with brows furrowed. Shannon switch out a slide under the microscope and motioned toward it again after looking in and adjusting it. "Okay, take another look." Rose looked again and so did Kayla.

"Okay," Kayla said. "I'll bite. They both look the same to me. What are we looking at?"

"It's just clear with black specks," Rose said. "Did you really just show us two different slides of Felicity's vag goop?"

"Exactly," Shannon said, excited. "And no. Both of the slides you're looking at are similar, but not exactly the same. One is Felicity's specimen and the other is... egg whites! You called it, Rosie!"

"Uh... what?" Kayla stammered. "I'm so fucking confused right now."

Tabitha bent over the microscope and fiddled with the knobs before leaning back. "Okay, mi amor. Look now."

Kayla and Rose looked at the first slide. "So the black specks are bigger and are kind of... grainy?" Rose said.

Tabitha switched out the slides and adjusted the magnification. "That was the egg white," she explained as she moved away to allow them to look. "This is Felicity's egg white."

The two women looked again and after Kayla looked, her head shot up and looked at Shannon in astonishment. She pointed at the current slide. "This one's all ropey," she said. "Kind of like a candy cane."

"Precisely," Tabitha said. "I think what we're looking at is egg whites from two different species. I mean, it's obvious that it's two different species but for one to come from a human..." She trailed off and shrugged helplessly.

"Egg whites are ninety percent water," Shannon explained. "What gives them the consistency they have is the other ten percent of protein. Now, Felicity's specimen, however, the percentage of protein is much higher. Hence, the lack of an egg yolk. If you look at her specimen again, the black specks, or protein, is more dense and tightly compacted together. It's still invisible to the naked eye but if I had to guess, I'd say there's at least twenty-five percent protein in there."

"Probably more," Tabitha mused.

"Wait," Rose said and put her hand to her forehead. "Back up. Are you saying that Felicity laid an egg?"

"Well, no," Shannon said.

"No, she didn't lay an egg?" Kayla asked. "Or no, that's not what you're saying?"

Shannon looked at Tabitha. "You wanna take this one?" she asked. "You're the biologist after all."

"I'm not sure I'd be able to explain it in laymen's terms," Tabitha said.

"Will somebody just fucking spit it out!?" Rose said, raising her voice.

"Easy, there, girlie," Kayla said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "And I thought I was the impatient one."

"Look," Shannon began. "The best guess we can come up with is that if Felicity has sex under water, and her egg or eggs are fertilized, she'll lay the eggs like a fish and have... fish... babies?" She looked at the other women in turn for clarification.

"But we think she can also get pregnant the conventional way," Tabitha said.

"How the hell does that even work?" Rose said. "According to every known species in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia they all reproduce a singular way."

"I think you might have to consider that things are very different from that encyclopedia," Kayla said, rubbing the cop woman's back soothingly.

They were all silent for a few moments before Tabitha spoke up. "On to the next experiment?" she asked.