Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True," Jasmine replied. "Still, though. Almost instant healing? That's amazing!"

"If you say so," Felicity said, then held her stomach as it growled loud enough to wake a hibernating bear. "Okay, then."

"Hungry much?" Jasmine said, grinning from ear to ear. "Come on. I'm no Brittany in the kitchen but I think I can whip something up."

They got out of the tub and dried off. "Lunch is ready!" Shannon called from the kitchen and pounding footsteps resounded from the house.

Five women converged on the revolving door leading to the kitchen and jockeyed for position. As they entered, Shannon looked up from placing the last dish on the island counter. "Mac and cheese??" Felicity looked questioningly at Shannon.

The pixie haired doctor looked sheepish for a moment. "I know it's not anything elaborate," she said by way of apology. "I'm used to eating out all the time so I don't cook that often. That being said, I do make a mean mac and cheese. We've also got beanie weenies. I added brown sugar and liquid smoke to them to give them that barbecue flavor."

"I'm sure it's delicious," Kayla said as she grabbed a plate and started digging into the food.

Tabitha walked over to Shannon and wrapped her arms around the white haired woman's shoulders. "Thank you, mi amor," Tabitha said and kissed her softly on the lips.

Shannon moaned softly into Tabitha's lips. "Mmm, you're welcome, beautiful," she said as she pulled away.

"So," Tabitha said. "You're next, right? Are you nervous?"

"I'm trying not to think about it," Shannon replied.

"You'll be fine, babe," Felicity reassured her. "No matter what you become we will still love you all the same."

"Yeah, well, you're biased," Shannon said with a wink at Felicity.

"I'm not," Kayla said before swallowing a mouthful of macaroni and cheese. "And I speak for the rest of us when I say she's right. Even though it's only been a couple of days we have formed an unbreakable bond of friendship and love."

"That's sweet, love," Shannon said. "Thank you. I-"

Shannon was cut off by a scream coming from the direction of Rig's bedroom. It wasn't a scream of pleasure. Utensils, plates and even food was immediately dropped as the six women scrambled towards the sound. As they rushed into the bedroom they saw Brittany lying on her side on the floor halfway to the door. She was balled up into the fetal position on her right side. Shannon knelt by her side as she whimpered in obvious pain. Brittany's tail was already about a foot long but it bent at a ninety degree angle about a quarter of the way out from her backside. She also seemed to be cradling her left knee.

Shannon touched her cheek with her palm. "What happened, sweetheart?"

"I fell," Brittany whined. "I was trying to get back to my room after making love to Master and my legs gave out." She sniffled as she held her leg.

"Where does it hurt? Just your leg?"

Brittany shook her head. "I twisted my ankle when I fell and my knee slammed into the floor. I fell on my back and... I don't know... it feels like my spine is on fire."

"Stubborn little bitch," Jasmine said from Brittany's other side as she stroked the ebony beauty's hair. She had a wide, playful smile on her face.

Brittany smiled slightly through her pain. "Daddy didn't raise no mooch."

"Okay," Shannon interjected. "Your spine pain is your tail so I'm going to straighten that out right quick. It should be as simple as resetting a bone."

"I have a tail?" Brittany said through a sniffle.

"And ears," Jasmine said with a smile. "We're not sure what you are, yet, but it appears you're going to be some kind of mammal like Kayla and me."

Brittany cried out in pain as Shannon popped her tail back into place. "Great," she said as sarcastically as possible through her pain.

"Let me see your leg," Shannon ordered. Brittany reluctantly let go of her leg and winced slightly as she stretched her leg out for Shannon to examine. Shannon probed her knee and then her ankle. "It doesn't look like anything is broken, so there's that. Tab, what do you think?"

"Oh, I don't know anything about bones," Tabitha said.

"But you're still a doctor," Shannon said, her tone stern. "Now get down here and give me a second opinion. I think it's just a mild sprain."

"Okay," Tabitha said uncertainly as she knelt down. As she felt around Brittany's ankle she paused and her eyebrows knotted slightly.

"What is it?" Shannon asked.

"I'm not sure. It feels... here. Feel right here." Tabitha took Shannon's hand and placed her fingers just below the outside of the ankle bone.

"Ow," Brittany whined as Shannon pressed slightly.

Shannon was rolling her finger along the area and paused with her eyebrows raised. "You feel it, right?" Tabitha asked.

Shannon nodded. "It feels like the peroneal tendon has a small perpendicular tear in it. Can't be sure without an MRI, though." She looked at Brittany. "Hopefully your accelerated healing will kick in and heal that. If not, your transforming body might attribute that injury as normal and you'll walk with a limp for the rest of your life."

"And I thought I was the asshole," Kayla quipped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Shannon shot back, a little defensive.

"Honey, I love you, but when you get into doctor mode all bedside manner goes out the window," Kayla replied with a smile.

"Rosie, would you scoop Brittany up and take her to her room?" Tabitha said. "I think I feel a literal cat fight coming on." She grinned at Kayla.

Rose did as she was asked as Kayla put her hands up. "Hey, I'm not looking to cause a fight. I'm just saying she could be a bit more... dede gentle, is all."

"I treat my patients how I would want to be treated," Shannon said as she shrugged. "I don't sugar-coat anything whether it be a sprained ankle or a life-threatening disease."

"Hey, I get it," Kayla said. "I wouldn't want to be coddled either. All I'm saying is that not everyone wants the nitty gritty when the slow and sweet feels so much better." She said that last bit in a sensual tone as she ran her hands seductively along her body.

Jasmine looked at Kayla in confusion. "Are you talking medicine or sex?"

"Mmmm, yeeesss," Kayla purred with her mouth. Then her chest vibrated as she purred literally.

"Somebody's horny," Tabitha said, laughing.

Jasmine grinned. It was still new and a little bit weird to hear Kayla's chest vibrating but she was getting used to it. "Jeez, girl. You're purring like a cat in heat."

"Mmmm," Kayla purred again. Her mouth curled up into a wicked grin and she sauntered past Jasmine toward Rig's bed. She grabbed Jasmine's tail and gave it a quick squeeze, trailing her hand from the base all the way to the tip before releasing it as she passed.

Jasmine's knees almost buckled at the electric sensations that danced over her pussy and tits. "Ohhh," she moaned. "No fair," she whined as she turned and watched Kayla climb on the bed and stalk toward Rig like a panther stalking its prey. Her pussy was already wet as she started walking toward the bed as if a magnet were pulling her along. She watched as Kayla took Rig's cock in her mouth and her pussy twitched with desire at the sight of Kayla's sunken cheeks as she sucked on his member.

Kayla slurped as she pulled off of Rig's cock and smacked her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned as Jasmine came along side her. "Blueberries."

Jasmine lowered her head and took the stiffening member in her mouth and sucked as if she were trying to suck a golf ball through a straw. She moaned as her hands went between Kayla's legs and Kayla mimicked her moan. "God dammit," Felicity said. "I'm horny but I'm also hungry." She looked over at Shannon and Tabitha but they were both nowhere to be seen.

As she looked back at the bed, Jasmine was looking at her over her shoulder and wiggling her ass. "Here, fishy fishy," she giggled seductively. That was all it took for Felicity. Her pussy led her to the bed and she climbed up and buried her face in the fox girl's pussy.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do," Rose said as she lay Brittany on her bed. Brittany moaned in pain. "Here," Rose said as she grabbed a spare pillow. "Lift up your leg." Brittany winced as she obeyed and Rose laid the pillow under the length of the computer girl's calf. "Better?"

Brittany nodded slightly as her eyes drooped. "Tired," she whined and sighed deeply before falling asleep. Rose, having nothing better to do, joined her in the bed and slumber.

An hour later, Rose was being gently shaken awake. "Rosie," Brittany was calling.

"Huh?" Rose said in a sleepy croak.

"Rose I need help getting to Master," Brittany was saying. "He's calling."

"Oh," Rose said, sitting up and alert. "Okay." She got out of bed and rather than help Brittany to stand just scooped her up and walked her across the hall to Rig's bedroom.

Meanwhile, the other five women had converged on the kitchen. Without a word, Shannon put the beanie weenies back in the oven and put the mac and cheese back on the stove. She got some Velveeta out of the fridge and added it to the pot as well as a splash of milk. Fifteen minutes later the meal was reheated and everyone silently ate. Rose entered the kitchen at that time and everyone gave her a cursory glance before resuming their meal. Tabitha ran her hand lovingly down the cop girl's arm and squeezed her hand slightly. Shannon was the first to break the silence. "I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but I'm ready to get started on my transformation. This constant arousal is driving me out of my mind."

Rose grunted her approval around a mouthful of food. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news," Kayla said. "but it only gets marginally better."

"Does it at least get bearable?" Tabitha asked.

"Somewhat," Felicity said. "But it's a constant niggling at the back of your mind that urges you to get fucked."

"Great," Rose said and a piece of hot dog flew out of her mouth and onto her plate, scattering beans in every direction on the table. The other women blinked at her for a few seconds before erupting in laughter.

Kayla started choking and Jasmine had to perform the Heimlich on her. The laughter intensified when a bean flew out of Kayla's mouth at the speed of a supersonic jet and hit Tabitha square in the middle of her forehead. The laughter finally died down but, Tabitha's laughter devolved into sobs. Shannon and Rose were quick to go to her. "I'm sorry," Tabitha said through her tears. "I'm just so frustrated at being constantly horny." Rose rubbed her back and Shannon kissed her on her head as she tried to talk through wracking sobs. "No matter what I do or how many orgasms I have it's never enough!"

No one said anything because there was nothing to say. They'd all experienced the same frustrations that Tabitha was expressing. The only thing they could do was try and comfort her the best they were able. "How is Brittany?" Shannon asked.

Rose shrugged. "Still in pain. She had to sit on Master's cock with her feet up by his head and rock back and forth like she was in a rowboat." Felicity and Kayla chuckled at the visual. "She forced me to let her walk back to her room, though, insisting that she needed to put weight on it. I supported her left side and she was able to put a small amount of weight on it to walk. She passed out as soon as her head hit the pillow."

Shannon just nodded. "Any idea what she is, yet?" Tabitha asked.

Rose nodded. "Wolf."

"You're certain?" Jasmine asked.

"As certain as I can be," Rose answered. "Her ears, though only three quarters of the way up the side of her head, are already bigger than yours, Jaz. They're thick and already tufts of black hair are protruding out from inside them. Also, her tail feels like my husky's tail back home."

Kayla suddenly stiffened. "Tab, when's the last time you had Master's cock?"

Tabitha looked confused for a moment. "I... think... the day I got here. Why?"

"Why don't you go ride him?" Kayla asked.

"Right now?" Tabitha asked, squirming in anticipation but still confused.

"Yeah," Shannon said, seeming to just realize what the cat girl was getting at. "Go suck him off and ride him until you can't go anymore. It helped me when I did."

"Really?" Rose asked.

"Yeah," Shannon replied. "I'm so sorry I didn't think of this before, knowing you're all struggling just as much as I am, but it really does help."

"His dick is gonna feel like a used up welding rod when he wakes up," Felicity said, chuckling.

"Okay," Tabitha said. "If you think it will help." She wiped her tears and began to wash her face in the sink.

"What are you doing?" Jasmine asked.

"Getting presentable. Why?" Tabitha asked the fox girl.

"He's in a coma, hon," Jasmine said with a patient smile. "He won't be able to see you to care what you look like. Just go fuck him until your eyes are crossed and your legs turn into jelly."

"But I will know," Tabitha countered as she dried her face off. "I don't want to make love to my Master looking like I just got shot in the face with pepper spray."

"Eww," Rose said. "That's no fun at all, believe me."

"But you're not going to be making love," Kayla said. "You're going to be fucking him like your pussy hasn't been stuffed in ages."

"No, I'm not," Tabitha said. "At least not at first. I want it to be slow and sensual. I want to feel intimacy, to feel loved while his cock spreads my pussy wide o... pen..." She trailed off and the others giggled. "Okay, you might be right," she said with a grin and walked out of the kitchen without another word.

"Seriously, though," Felicity said. "Are we going to use that thing up until it can't satisfy us anymore?"

"Not likely," Shannon said. "It may get chafing or swelling due to overuse but as horny and wet as we always are the probability of that happening is extremely low to nil."

"Okay," Jasmine said. "I know you're a doctor and all, but, how do you know that?"

"What do you mean?" Shannon asked, confused.

"How do you know that about the lubrication and chafing and whatnot?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh," Shannon said. "Well, think of it like an engine," she started to explain but Felicity cut her off.

"Whoa, wait a minute. How can you compare a cock to an engine?"

"No, I get it," Kayla said. "A cock is basically a piston driving in and out of a vagina. If the engine is well lubed up with the right kind of oil and you take care of it like you're supposed to it will last a really long time. A cock is no different. If it's well lubed and the pussy is well taken care of," she patted her crotch with a smile, "then the cock will be able to go for a really long time before wearing out."

"Exactly," Shannon said. "If ever. I'll wager that Master will feel something down there upon waking up but he'll just figure that Jasmine has been taking advantage of him while he slept."

"Why me?" Jasmine asked.

"He's in a coma, love," Felicity explained. "Think about it. Where was he when he went into the coma?"

"Right," Jasmine said, realization setting in. "He was in the hospital. When he wakes up at home he'll most likely think I was able to get him back home somehow and it's just me and him in the house."

"Speaking of which," Rose added. "We might want to start preparing for that."

"Good idea Rosie," Jasmine said with a smile. "And I have an idea." Her smile broadened as she looked at the women around the room.

"Well?" Kayla asked. "Don't leave us hanging like a cock and balls, woman."

The women laughed. "We're all his subs now, right?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah," Shannon said.

"Well, that just means I get to train you girls how to be a good little subbie to our Master," Jasmine said with an excited grin.

"How is that a plan for when he wakes up?" Kayla asked, confused.

"Because if I know him like I think I know him he's not going to very receptive to seven women attached to him at the hip as soon as he wakes up," Jasmine explained.

Rose moaned softly and squirmed slightly. "Did you have to put it like that?"

"Sorry, Rosie," Jasmine said. "I'll make it up to you later. But, yeah. If we're all visibly submissive to him then he'll be more accepting."

"So what does this training entail?" Felicity asked.

"To start off with I'll show you guys the various poses," Jasmine explained. "Inspection," she said as she ticked off a finger for each, "Kneeling/Waiting, Collaring/Pledging, and Humble are the ones we'll be using the most so those are the ones we'll be concentrating on."

"How many are there?" Kayla asked.

"Too many to name as each pose is unique to the Master in charge," Jasmine explained. "For example," she knelt on the floor with her knees spread slightly wider than her shoulders. Her hands pulled the hair off of her neck and and intertwined behind her head. Her body was upright and perpendicular to the floor and rigid as she puffed her chest out slightly. Her big toes were touching each other and her feet were outstretched with the bottoms facing up. Her ears were pointed forward and erect and her tail was pointed straight out behind her in a ninety degree angle. "This is the Inspection pose that Master prefers. It's normally done standing up."

The other women knelt and mimicked the fox girl. "Like this?" Kayla asked, blushing slightly.

Jasmine approached her and gave her a once-over. "No hair on your neck at all," she explained as she

slid her palm up the back of Kayla's neck and tucked her stray hair into her hands. "Puff your chest out a little more, Rosie. You want him to hone in on those gorgeous tits of yours."

Felicity looked down at her chest and grumbled to herself. "Curse my teeny titties."

"Shannon, your big toes need to be touching," Jasmine instructed. "And Felicity don't worry so much about the size of your tits because they don't matter to Master."

"Are you sure?" Felicity asked uncertainly.

"Positive, love," Jasmine smiled and kissed the siren woman on her head. "Good job everyone. So that was just an example of the differences in the pose because of Master's personal preference."

"How do you know what he prefers if you've only been with him for a couple of days?" Kayla asked. It was hard for her to keep the jealousy out of her voice and Jasmine picked up on it.

Jasmine approached and helped Kayla to her feet. She kissed the cat girl softly on her lips. "I know you've known him longer, love," Jasmine said. "I don't deny that and I'm sorry if you're feeling a bit betrayed at the moment."

"I..." Kayla bit her bottom lip as she trailed off. "Sorry," she finally said. "It's difficult for me to accept that you might know a part of him that I don't, is all."

"I know," Jasmine told her. "There's no need to apologize. He left that part of his life when he and my mom broke up. So to answer your question, my mom taught me."

"You know, you never told us about her," Rose said.

"Yeah," Jasmine said. She decided now was a good time to tell them her story. An hour later, her story told, Jasmine smiled at the women around the room.

"So that's how you know what he likes," Kayla said. "Your mom taught you everything she knew in the hopes that you'd meet him. Kinda freaky, don't you think?"

Jasmine shrugged. "Maybe. She turned out to be right, though, in the end. I couldn't be happier to be proven so wrong."

"Rosie!?" Brittany called from the hallway and Rose shot up to go help her.

"Come on," Jasmine said to the other women. "Let's go check on Tab."