All Comments on 'Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 08'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story seem to have as much to do with trucking as Ace Trucking Co ;-p If the virus only spreads thru aroma, then it's unlikely that the trucker babe was in any danger. But still, a risky decision on the part of the CDC. Absolutely NO ONE with a CDL and Y chromosome? It's nice to be first to comment on a long-running story, but it's also a sign that I'm approaching the end of available story line. `` sigh.

Anon56

Ghosted1974Ghosted1974over 1 year agoAuthor

Yes, I am aware that the story doesn’t have much to do with trucking. Initially, I had planned for it to. However, the more ideas came to mind, the further it strayed from that arc. The title will eventually change to accommodate the story arc.

While, theoretically, the ‘trucker babe’ wouldn’t have been affected, there was a small chance as even those in the government aren’t able to make every building completely impenetrable to the senses.

As far as the Y chromosomes not being affected, so far the story is taking place and involving only those in the house. It will branch out, I promise. SPOILER ALERT!! LOL I have plans for how males are affected by the virus, as well as those that are not affected at all. I forget the terminology for that particular situation but they will be carriers of the strain, but unaffected, or immune altogether to any strain of the virus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES