Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 09

Story Info
The girls begin to bond. Toby learns things he shouldn’t.
11.9k words
4.7
3.8k
16

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character Bio: Shannon Wilson

Physical Traits

BT = Before Transformation : AT = After Transformation

Age: 29

DOB: October 7, 1990

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 5'8" BT, 5'8" AT

Weight: 126 BT, 136 AT*

Hair Color: Platinum

Eye Color: Light Blue, Black AT**

AT: Succubus/Oni

Ears AT: Slightly pointed at the tips as they sweep back from her head.

Face: Oval face with high cheekbones, a well-defined jawline, thin lips, and long eyelashes.

AT she has eight inch, glass-like horns protruding up from the corners of her forehead that curve only slightly back. Inside the horns is a lava lamp-like substance of red and blue that swirls around. She has small, pointed canines that protrude only slightly further than her bite-line, as well as a long, black, slim tongue.

Torso: Perfectly sculpted torso that would make a model turn green with envy. Breasts are D-cups that are full and perky with small, pointed nipples. Abdomen is muscular and well-defined. Butt is average, yet round below a small waist with wide hips.

AT her body is not much different other than her skin has taken on a dark, hot-pink color. She now has a four-foot-long black, rubbery in texture tail protruding from the end of her spine that ends in a rounded point.

Legs: Longer than her torso. Slightly large, muscled thighs and calves. When standing with her feet together her thighs have a small gap about the width of her Master's middle finger.

Attire: She loves wearing just about anything that would be considered business attire. Mostly, she wears a simple, white button-up long sleeve shirt with a thigh-length tight skirt, dark stockings, and stiletto heels.

Hometown: Wichita, KS

Education: Doctorate of Medicine, MD, from the University of Kansas

Backstory

Born to parents George and Martha Wilson in Wichita, Kansas, she's an only child and was doted on by her parents. Her father was a postal worker and her mother cleaned houses for a living. While she grew up poor, she never needed for anything. She always had a roof over her head, clothes on her back, and food to eat. Despite struggling to make ends meet, The Wilson's made sure their daughter had a modest upbringing. She was a bright, inquisitive child who never squandered an opportunity to learn something new.

By her teenage years, Shannon excelled in every subject at school and surpassed even the smartest of her classmates. So much so that she all but skipped the entirety of middle school after sixth grade and moved straight into her freshman year of high school. She struggled at first but only because of the age-gap between herself and her peers. She graduated high school at the tender age of sixteen with a 4.0 GPA, and had carried that GPA throughout her high school years.

Immediately after high school she enrolled and was accepted into the University of Kansas. She graduated Summa Cum Laude with her doctorate in medicine and immediately moved into her internship. She had planned on rotating through the various specialties during her internship but found the fast-paced and challenging environment of the emergency room to be her calling. Having finished her internship, residency, and fellowship, she obtained her medical license and also became board certified all by the age of twenty-eight.

She moved to Okmulgee where she became a hospital-based emergency physician. It was there that she met and started her relationship with Felicity, and subsequently met Rig and Jasmine.

*It should be noted that Shannon is still essentially human, and while her physique doesn't change much in appearance and attributes, at her core she is still demonic after her transformation. Additionally, her weight is only slightly increased due to the additional appendages and the added, although at present minute, body mass her demonic form possesses.

**Because of her demonic disposition, her eyes are now completely black, with only those looking closely being able to see what looks like a galaxy of tiny stars where her pupils used to be.

Chapter Nine

Friday, May 29, 2020

Shannon woke to something fuzzy tickling her nose. She rubbed at her nose then sneezed. She heard a rip from above her head but before she could look up to see what it was, Kayla stirred next to her.

"Holy shit, woman," Kayla grumbled. "Right in my ear? That shit hurt!"

Shannon laughed. "I'm sorwy," she said, then pulled up short at the sound of her voice. She raised a hand to her throat in alarm. She sounded as if her throat was slightly swollen. Then, she noticed that her tongue seemed swollen as well. "Whas wong wif my tongue?" she asked, sounding slightly garbled.

"Let me see," Kayla said, her discomfort forgotten. She got up on her knees and looked down into Shannon's mouth. "Holy shit, girl! You're tongue is... damn."

"Whaa!?" Shannon exclaimed. "Teww me!"

Kayla was biting her lower lip in obvious arousal, her slightly protruding canines digging into the pink flesh. "Stick it out," she said in a throaty command. "Let me see it."

Shannon obliged and when her tongue left the cavern of her mouth, it all but flopped out and down her chin. "Wha' 'e heow!?" she exclaimed as she attempted to wrestle control of a tongue more than four times the length of her normal one. Her new tongue was black as coal and had the visage of a small tentacle, thick at its base in her mouth and tapering like a writhing stalactite to a rounded point, ending at the very top of her cleavage. It wriggled and undulated as she tried to control it.

Kayla, nearly overcome with desire, started unconsciously rocking her hips back and forth as she knelt before the transformed doctor and imagined she was riding the oral appendage. She eyed the writhing mass of black flesh as if it were some sort of vibrating dildo. "Fuck, girl," she whispered, her voice husky with awe and arousal, "you're gonna be the most popular bitch in the house when everyone finds out what you're packing in that sexy mouth of yours."

"I..." Shannon stopped all movement as she eyed the obviously horny cat-girl. Kayla's words had just begun to register in her brain when the door clicked open. She slurped her tongue back into her mouth like a spaghetti noodle as Jasmine, Felicity, and Brittany tip-toed into the room.

"Do we need to turn the light on?" Jasmine whispered.

Kayla looked at Shannon who just shrugged. "I think it'd be okay," the cat-girl said in a normal voice. "No need to whisper either."

They all had their eyes closed as the clicking sound of the switch all but thundered through the room for the five women. Shannon covered her ears at the sudden noise, not because it was loud, but more because it was much louder than she had expected it to be.

Her eyes blinked open in astonishment before slamming shut once more as light cascaded through the room, showcasing a dazzling display of color to the pixie-haired doctor's newly enhanced eyes. Eyes still closed, she gently fingered the points at the tops of her ears in wonder. The tops of her ears swept back about an inch or so diagonally, and ended in elf-like points.

Another new feature of her body that manifested itself in her brain was that she felt something rigid on her forehead. As her hands explored the front of her head, she found her skin slowly transitioned from normal flesh, to cartilage, to a bone-like substance, finally ending in what felt like silky-smooth cylindrical objects protruding from the front corners of her head. Her hands explored the objects and as they rose higher, so did her eyebrows, her eyes widening to almost anime-like saucers when the tips of her fingers poked at the tips of her horns. She gripped them experimentally and noticed that they curved ever-so-slightly back as they rose to a height of about eight inches from their base.

She looked at the awestruck faces of the women in turn before bolting out of bed and, stumbling only once on unsteady legs, shot off like a lightning bolt to the bathroom. Skidding to a stop on the tile floor, she gripped the counter in front of her as she looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but let her jaw unhinge at what she saw, causing her unnaturally long, black tongue to flop out once more. She eased it back to its place in her mouth as she slowly eyed herself, starting at the top.

Her horns, she saw, looked like smooth glass. They were each about an inch in diameter at their base and slowly tapered to a wicked-looking point. Red and blue clouds of color swirled around inside in a lazy circle. Her hair was still platinum-white but was all the more accentuated by the contrasting now dark pink hue of her skin. Her eyes were solid black and swirled like luster dust. Turning her head from side to side she got a better look at her ears and marveled at the change.

Stepping back from the mirror, she took in the rest of her body. Where her breasts, although on the large side, had started to sag slightly, they were now full, busty, and once again high on her chest. Her nipples, before, had been a decent size with modest areolae. Now, though, she had no areolae to speak of and her nipples were petite, yet perky. She cocked an eyebrow as she realized she might not have to wear a bra again.

[Well, that's one definite advantage,] she thought. [No more annoying under-boob sweat either.]

She gasped and almost choked on her tongue when she took in the ripples that were her abdominal muscles. She looked like she worked out on a daily basis, and while before she did work out as much as she could, her stomach never looked like that! As muscled as she was, however, her torso still tapered to an unnaturally small waist before flaring out to showcase wide hips, a hairless, dark pink pussy, a round ass, and... she blinked...

[I have a fucking tail,] she thought to herself almost as an afterthought as she turned her body to the side to get a good look at her newest appendage.

She reached back and fingered the tail uncertainly. It was solid black and smooth with an almost rubbery texture. It protruded from her spine at the top of her butt crack to a length of about four feet, and ended with a rounded tip. She released the appendage and experimented with it, moving it first lazily side to side, then up and down, before finally curling it up and cracking it like a whip. She jumped at the unexpected whip-crack sound it made.

[Now, if I could just get control of this writhing mass of a dildo in my mouth like I can my tail, I'll be sailing on easy street,] she thought to herself with a smile. That's when she noticed she had fangs, though not overly large ones. They were small and only protruded slightly over her bottom teeth when she closed her jaw. She pressed the pads of her thumbs to the points of the fangs to test their sharpness.

She was suddenly aware of four other bodies with her in the bathroom and turned to face them. They were all lined up along the wall just inside the door. They were watching their newest monster girl with interested smiles, yet they stood silent to give her time to adjust. She gave them a toothy grin as she turned slightly and showed them her tail.

"I call dibs," Kayla suddenly said.

"On what?" Felicity asked in confusion.

"Her face," Kayla said with a wolfish smile.

The three remaining women looked at Shannon with confusion.

"Why?" Brittany asked before the fox-girl, fish-girl, and wolf-girl collectively dropped their jaws in astonishment.

Shannon had inadvertently opened her mouth in shock at what Kayla had said and, of course, her tongue flopped out of her mouth and dangled between her breasts.

"That's why," Kayla said with a triumphant grin.

"Fucking hell, babe!" Felicity exclaimed with a wide smile.

Shannon's cheeks darkened in embarrassment as she picked up her tongue with her hands and shoved it back into her mouth. She sighed audibly as her shoulders slumped.

"Babe?" Felicity hesitantly asked.

Kayla continued to grin like a cheshire cat. "I don't think she can control it, yet," she said.

Shannon shrugged her shoulders but shook her head.

"That's... I mean..." Jasmine hesitated. "Still, that's one impressive tongue."

"Damn," was all Brittany could say.

Felicity grinned again. "I call sloppy seconds," she said with a laugh. "And it better be oh, so fucking sloppy!" she purred.

Shannon gaped again and when she blushed this time, she turned almost purple in embarrassment.

Felicity put an arm around the horned woman and pulled her close. The side hug felt like more of a camaraderie hug than one of genuine affection, but Shannon didn't think anything of it, knowing her girlfriend. "Don't worry, babe," Felicity said. "We'll help you exercise that tongue of yours. You'll get the hang of it soon enough."

"Yeah," Kayla said. "You'll be a master at tonguilingus soon enough!"

Shannon rolled her eyes at the horrible pun and the other women laughed. Without a word, Shannon ducked out from under Felicity's arm and headed to the toilet.

"Can you talk at all, babe?" Felicity asked Shannon.

"Hum," Shannon said. "Hoo ga'boled."

Felicity looked at the other women. "Can anybody translate, maybe?" she asked.

"It sounded like she said, 'Some. Too garbled.'" Jasmine answered.

Shannon snapped her fingers, pointed at Jasmine, and winked.

"Charades, then?" Brittany offered.

Shannon shook her head. It looked as if she was trying to speak. Her tongue rolled around inside her mouth so it looked like she took too big of a bite of overly hot food and was trying to chew it. She rolled her eyes and, giving up, opened her mouth and let the flesh monster flop out and dangle there. She took a deep breath as she wiped herself dry. Still sitting on the toilet, she closed her eyes in concentration. She held her tongue loosely with one hand while she experimented alternating between wriggling and wagging it.

"Hmm," Shannon hummed to herself. Then, she raised her eyebrows slightly and cocked her head as if something had just occurred to her.

"What is it, beautiful?" Felicity asked.

Shannon raised a finger in a move that told them to wait. She closed her eyes and her forehead scrunched up as she focused on whatever idea had struck her. The four women gasped as before their very eyes, Shannon's tongue began to shrink in upon itself, rising slowly back up and into the horned woman's mouth.

"Ahh," Shannon said after taking a deep breath and sighing. "So much fucking bet--"

She cut off as her tongue flopped out of her mouth again to resume its previous form. Shannon growled as she willed it back into her mouth to resume its more human-looking size. She began to speak slowly, enunciating every word as if she had to force herself to remember how it was spoken, incidentally causing her to learn how to talk all over again with a strange-shaped tongue.

"It'sss - going - to - take - some - get-ting - used - to," she said. "I - have - to - keep - my - fo-cusss - to - keep - it-ta - in - thisss - shape." She overly accentuated the 't' sound if it was at the end of a word.

She looked up at the four women. Their mouths were agape and their eyes bulged in absolute wonder.

Kayla was the first to recover. However, instead of saying anything, she just started laughing.

Shannon opened her mouth to say something, but she lost her concentration and her tongue flopped out again, which only exacerbated the hilarity for Kayla.

The other women followed suit but Kayla was laughing the hardest by far. She was almost in hysterics as she approached and pulled Shannon from the toilet and sat down to pee, all the while laughing uncontrollably.

"What-ta!?" Shannon was finally about to shout. "What-ta - isss - so - fun-ny?" The colorful clouds in her horns began to circle slightly faster.

"I think," Jasmine said with a giggle. "The absolute madness of it all."

"Think about it," Brittany said with an unsuppressed smile. "We're all changing. Just when we start to come to grips with something we think will be the norm, another change comes along and bites us in the ass."

"So," Shannon said, "bet-ter - to - laugh - than - cry?"

"Yes!" Kayla squeaked from her place on the toilet. Although, her hysteric laughter started to turn into tears. "Oh. Oh, my God," she said as she tried to catch her breath. "What the fuck is happening to us?" She wiped her eyes with the wad of toilet paper she had in her hand before wiping herself clean between her legs.

"God only knows," Felicity said with a grin. "I'm hungry. Anyone else hungry?"

"It's four-thirty in the morning," Jasmine said. "Go back to bed."

Shannon gaped, which caused her tongue to flop out of her mouth again, which also caused Kayla to burst into another round of hysterics.

"What-ta!?" Shannon exclaimed when she'd gotten her wriggling tongue wrestled back into her mouth.

"What?" Brittany asked.

"I - mean," Shannon said, "I - did - nnnot-ta - even - sleep - all - night-ta?"

"Neither did I, girlfriend," the wolf woman replied. "Just go with it. It'll be easier that way."

Shannon sighed then looked around. "Where - isss - Ta-bith-a?"

"Probably still sleeping," Kayla replied, having calmed down again. "She and Rose took my room since I was with you."

"Rossse - hasss - nnnot-ta - been - called - yet-ta?"

"Not as far as any of us knows," Jasmine said.

"Hmm," was all Shannon said.

"Come on," Kayla said, taking Shannon's hand and walking toward the door. "Back to bed."

"Why?" Shannon asked, reluctantly following along.

"Tongue training," Kayla said with an evil grin and pulled her into the hall.

Back in her room, Shannon was pushed unceremoniously onto the bed. She fell onto her back but before she could so much as utter a squeal of protest, Kayla had her face buried in the dark pink woman's nethers. Shannon's head arched back into the pillow as Kayla's tongue slid effortlessly into the valley of her hot, wet pussy and latched onto her clit.

"Oh, God," was all Shannon managed to say as her sensitive bud was assaulted by the cat-girl's eager tongue.

Kayla pulled back abruptly and blew gently on Shannon's clit, causing the horned woman to shudder and goosebumps to rise on every surface of her skin. "Your clit is the same color as your nipples," Kayla murmured in awe. "Fucking gorgeous," she said as she dove back in. She buried her hands under Shannon's ass and gripped the mounds of flesh as she lifted her hips slightly off of the bed.

Shannon wrapped her legs around Kayla's shoulders and rested her feet on the cat-girl's back, bucking into her face as Kayla ate her out.

Still munching away on dark pink pussy, Kayla grabbed the base of Shannon's tail with one hand and began to squeeze in that cow milking gesture.

Shannon's body tensed when Kayla grabbed her tail. Then, she cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm hit her without warning. Her body seemed like it went up in flames as her orgasm rolled over her like molten lava. Kayla was hit with spray after spray of Shannon's juices as the horned woman squirted a never-ending deluge of pleasure into the cat-girl's face.

Collapsing onto the bed and panting heavily, sweat coated every inch of Shannon's skin. Numbly, she felt Kayla's lithe body straddle her hips, then climb higher. Looking up at the cat-girl, all Shannon could see was her gorgeous pussy, neatly trimmed pubic hair, then cat ears, a forehead, and Kayla's eyes.

"I meant it when I called dibs on that tongue," Kayla said and her eyes gleamed with mischief. "Out with it, lover."

Shannon could only obey as she stared helplessly up into Kayla's piercing gaze. She opened her mouth and let her full tongue flop out and down her chin and chest. Kayla's gaze turned predatory as she lowered herself down onto Shannon's face. Tantalizing explosions of flavor shot through Shannon's tongue as Kayla's pussy made contact. The cat-girl began a slow grind on Shannon's large tongue and gentle waves of pleasure coursed through the demon-girl's body.