Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toenail farts," Kayla spluttered and laughed. "So, are we voting on this?"

"No," Jasmine said. "To each their own. If you want to show him tomorrow, then show him. If not, don't. It's not like a NDA would make a difference here. One whiff, one iota of an idea that he knows about us gets to Washington, and he'll disappear like a wisp of smoke. I, personally, do not want that to happen."

"Me either," Kayla said.

"Ditto," Brittany chimed in.

"That makes four of us," Felicity said.

"Five," Tab replied. "I do know what would happen to him and I wouldn't wish that on anyone."

The five women looked expectantly at Shannon. "What?" Shannon asked. "Oh, we're voting now?"

Felicity rolled her eyes and grinned at her girlfriend. "You're hopeless, babe," she said good-naturedly.

Shannon grinned back. "Of course I don't want anything to happen to him," she replied.

"That just leaves Rosie's vote," Kayla said.

"Oh, God, yes!!" Rose's muffled cries of ecstasy filtered through the walls.

"Hablar del diablo," Tabitha replied with a grin before walking away.

"What was that?" Brittany asked.

"Sounded to me like 'Speak of the devil'," Kayla said.

"Oh," the wolf-girl replied as she made her way to the kitchen. "I really need to learn Spanish if she's gonna keep spittin' out words and phrases like that."

Felicity gently took hold of Shannon's hand and pulled her along behind her as Kayla moved to busy herself at her bar with Jasmine in tow.

"Where are we going?" Shannon asked.

"My room," Felicity said over her shoulder.

"Isn't Rosie in there?" Shannon asked.

"Right," Felicity said. "Jasmine, I'm borrowing your room!"

"Just clean up after yourselves!!" Jasmine called with a giggle.

They were halfway through the living room when Shannon pulled on Felicity and stopped her. She looked into the siren's eyes, noticing the apprehension and hesitation. Shannon put her hands on Felicity's hips and pulled her close.

"Hey," Shannon said concernedly. "What's wrong?"

Felicity turned away and started walking again. "Not here, babe," she said.

When they got to Jasmine's room, the blue-haired siren abruptly turned and hugged Shannon fiercely. Shannon returned the hug, running her hands up and down Felicity's back.

"Hey," Shannon soothed. "What's wrong, baby?"

Felicity pulled back and looked into Shannon's pitch black eyes. "I miss your baby blues," she said as she cupped Shannon's cheeks and ran a thumb each over her now dark-pink eyelids.

"Oh," Shannon said, chewing nervously on her bottom lip. There wasn't much she could say.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Felicity said, "Do they affect your eyesight at all?"

Shannon shrugged. "A little, I think. Everything is sharper, clearer, yet somehow darker and brighter, if that makes any sense."

Felicity chuckled softly. "I'm not sure it does."

Shannon thought about it for a minute. "Do you remember when you told me you could see in the dark?" she asked. "And that there was this blue-ish haze around everything?"

"Yeah," Felicity said.

"Well, it's a bit like that," Shannon explained. "Only, every color is a slightly darker shade than it used to be. Also, there's this white-ish haze around everything, almost as if there's a... blacklight?... I think... behind everything."

"Can you see in the dark?" Felicity asked.

"I'm not sure," the demon-girl replied. "I never tried."

Felicity grinned as she pulled Shannon toward the bathroom. Stepping inside they closed the door and turned the lights off.

"Whoa!" Shannon exclaimed in awe as she looked around.

"What?" Felicity asked. "What do you see?"

"Everything," Shannon whispered almost with reverence. "It's so beautiful!"

"Whoa!" Felicity exclaimed as she looked into Shannon's eyes. "Wow!"

"What?"

"Your eyes. They're... wow!"

"What about them?" Shannon asked as she looked in the mirror.

Felicity cupped her cheeks and forced her face back to look at her again. "Wow," she said in awe. "It's just... wow!"

"Yeah, you've said that already, Fel," Shannon said, starting to get agitated. "What is it??"

"It's," Felicity said, then took a deep breath to collect her thoughts. "It's like a miniature galaxy in your eyes."

"What do you mean?" Shannon asked as she turned to look in the mirror again.

"Where your cornea is, it looks like a million stars sparkling and shining brightly," Felicity explained.

"What about the sclera?" the demon-girl asked.

"Still pitch black," Felicity answered. "But your eyes... just, wow! I think I'm falling in love with you all over again!"

Shannon turned to her in shock. "You were... in love with me?" she asked.

Felicity smiled and turned a slightly deeper shade of blue. "Yes," she answered. "Though I guess I didn't know what it was until yesterday. I love you, Shan."

"Oh, I love you too, baby!" Shannon exclaimed then went in for a kiss.

They groped each other as their kisses deepened and they made their way to Jasmine's bed.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"You needed me for something, mi amor?" Tabitha asked as she walked through the door of Shannon's room.

"Hey, Tab, yeah," Shannon replied with a smile. "I have a ton of knick-knacks and beanie baby collectibles and was wondering if you'd help me unpack them all?"

"Beanie babies?" Tabitha asked excitedly. "I always wanted to collect them but never found the time."

"Well, they're all in those three big ass plastic totes over there," Shannon replied with a demonic smile. "Knock yourself out. They go on that shelf-rack by the door categorized by year released."

"How will I know--" Tabitha started to say but cut her question short when she opened the first tote. Inside the massive plastic tote were dozens of smaller plastic cubes with the collectible plush animals inside. At the very bottom of each plastic cube, in black permanent marker ink, was written a year. "Never mind," she said with laugh.

Shannon giggled. "Start with ninety-three up top and work your way down. You should be able to stack them three-high on each shelf of the rack."

"There must be hundreds of them!" Tabitha said in awed excitement.

"More like, thousands," Shannon replied. "Though I don't have nearly all of them."

"Do you have the princess one?" Tabitha asked.

"I do," Shannon said. "And it better be in there or I'm busting out of this place to find the asshole that stole it and rip their tongue out of their mouth through their ass."

"Is it worth that much??" Tabitha asked incredulously.

"Mm-hmm," Shannon replied. "Not only that, the box that it's in is autographed by Princess Diana herself."

"How could that be?" Tabitha asked. "It wasn't made until after her death."

"See that purple one there?" Shannon said, pointing to a purple bear that had 1995 written on it. "My parents vacationed in London and by sheer stroke of luck, or divine intervention if you ask mom, they were able to meet the princess. Mom had just bought that bear and had it with her when she met the princess in ninety-five. She was gracious enough to sign the box for my mom to give to me. After Diana died, I thought it only fitting to switch the boxes. It may have decreased the value some, but I don't care. It has more value to me than it ever will on the open market. I'll never sell it."

Brittany stuck her head in the door. "Hey, Tab. Can I borrow Shannon for a minute?"

"Sure," Tabitha said. "She's a grown woman. No need to ask me."

Shannon kissed Tabitha softly as she passed by. "I'll be right back."

"I'll be here," Tabitha replied.

Shannon and Brittany made their way to Rig's room. They joined the other women inside the door and waited. A minute later, Rose came wandering in. Rose pulled up short at the sight of the other girls.

Jasmine smiled and kissed Rose softly on her lips. "Welcome to the family, love," she said as she walked back out the door.

They each kissed and welcomed Rose before leaving the room. Shannon was the last in line and she smiled warmly at the newest monster-girl.

"What's... going on?" Rose asked nervously.

Shannon sighed and hugged the blue-haired cop. She left a gentle kiss on her lips before saying, "Welcome to the family, Rosie. You'll understand in a minute. Just tell him that we love him and miss him, yeah?"

Without another word, Shannon left the room. Rose watched the retreating back of the demon-girl. When she was gone, Rose decided to put it out of her mind as she ran and jumped on the bed.

"I'm back, Master!" she giggled as she pulled the sheets away. "Oh," she cooed. "What a wonderful carrot you have for me, Master. Don't worry." She winked at Rig's unconscious form. "I won't be eating this one. Well, not with my mouth anyway." She giggled again as she nestled her wet slit on his hard shaft and sank down on it, burying it to the hilt in her warmth.