Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weird," Jasmine mused.

"Yeah," Felicity agreed. "She thinks he was gay."

"That might explain it," Tabitha said.

"He was pushing his insecurities off on you," Jasmine agreed with a look Shannon's way.

There was a short lull in the conversation and Brittany looked up from her cooking to see all the women looking at her. "Oh. My turn?" She said with a grin.

"Of course!" Kayla said with a chuckle. "Out with it, you carnivorous whore!"

Brittany rolled her eyes but smiled. "Fine," she said. "It was prom night."

"Oooo," Felicity said teasingly. "Had it all planned out did you?"

"Nope," the wolf-girl replied. "He did, though, and I was... amenable." She gave the women a wink as she continued plating the food. "Suffice it to say that he was the perfect gentleman throughout."

"Were you dating him?" Jasmine asked.

"No," Brittany replied. "But he asked me to prom and I'd already planned on popping my cherry," she winked at Felicity, "that night anyway. I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't think he was good enough for me."

"And?" Tabitha asked.

"It was... nice," she said.

"Nice," Kayla deadpanned. "Just nice?"

"Hmm, yeah," Brittany replied. "Nice."

"Okay, deth-ailsss," Shannon said with a grin.

Brittany rolled her eyes again. "Ugh! You're not going to let it go are you?"

"Nope!" Felicity replied with a smirk.

"Okay, it was awkward at first," the hot hacker replied. "My hymen almost totally enclosed my vagina so I had to have him break it before putting my cup in."

"You wore a cup?" Tabitha asked.

"And he wore a condom," Brittany said. "We weren't taking any chances."

"Then what?" Kayla asked.

"You might be surprised to find out that it wasn't hot and heavy like you might think it was," Brittany replied. "It was slow and sensual. My older sister told me what to expect and though I'd never done it before, my body adapted pretty quickly. For all intents and purposes, we made love."

"Uh huh," Jasmine teased. "And how long did that last?"

Brittany gave her fox friend a smirk. "Barely through his first orgasm," she replied with a grin.

"I knew it!" Felicity and Kayla cried out.

"After that, I told him if he tried that gentle shit with me again, I'd tell his friends he couldn't perform," Brittany said with a laugh. "He was more than up for the challenge."

"It got better?" Tabitha asked with a grin of her own.

"I could barely walk the next day," the wolf-girl replied with a sardonic smile and a wink.

"So, how is our resident Dr. Demon feeling?" Tabitha asked, changing the subject.

"'till get-ting use thoo disss," she said as she stuck out her tongue. She had better control over it but her speech was still lacking.

"Gonna take time, doc," Brittany said, handing her a plate of crepes with Nutella.

"I know," Shannon said and started eating. It was slow going as she had to chew slowly to keep from biting her tongue. As it was, the rest of the women were finished before she was.

Tabitha went to check on Rose and Shannon followed. Rose was barely coherent when they finished cleaning her up. They each took one of Rose's arms over their shoulders and helped guide her to her room. Before she lay down, Rose turned to Shannon.

"My Oni-Succubus sister," Rose said dreamily. "I love you."

Shannon smiled at the blue-haired cop-girl. "I yove you, th-th-thoo, Rothie," she said.

Rose leaned in and kissed Shannon before whispering in her ear. "Just imagine it's a regular tongue and in no time you'll be back to normal."

Shannon's smile grew wider. "I thry, yove."

She and Tabitha got Rose laid down on the bed and she fell fast asleep. Shannon took a moment to ponder what Rose had said. [Would it really be that easy?] she thought. [Only one way to find out.] She closed her eyes and concentrated. Her eyes flew open as she felt her normal tongue take shape.

"Haha!" she giggled at a startled Tabitha.

"What!?" Tabitha asked.

Shannon answered by sticking out her very normal-looking, although still black as sin, tongue. "It's back tooo normal!"

"How??" Tabitha asked as they started walking out of the room.

"Rose just told me how to dooo it!" Shannon said excitedly. "It's still going to take some getting used tooo, but it feels sooo much better now!"

Tabitha grinned. "I'm happy for you," she said. "But can you still... you know... make the other one..."

Shannon replied by sticking her long tentacle tongue out at Tabitha then transforming it back to human. "Yup," she replied with a grin.

"Good," Tabitha said matter-of-factly. "Because I want to experience the same thing Kayla did." She shot Shannon a lascivious grin.

"Everyone will get a turn," Shannon said with a good-natured roll of her eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

The rest of the morning was fairly uneventful. The trailer in the dock was picked up by midmorning and just before lunch the other trailer was dropped off.

"Thisss is all my stuff, huh?" Shannon asked as the women gathered at the enclosed dock off the side of the house.

"Your whole house," Brittany replied. "They cleaned out everything and brought it here."

"What about our cars?" Felicity asked.

"And my bike?" Tabitha asked.

"Bicycle?" Kayla asked.

"Uh, no, cariña," Tabitha replied. "My Harley."

"You have a motorcycle!?" Jasmine asked, incredulous.

"Not just a motorcycle," Tabitha replied. "A Harley Davidson Iron 883."

"Nicsse bike," Shannon said. "But if I'm going with a cruiser, I prefer the Indian Scout Bobber."

"I thought about that one," Tab said. "But it was too beefy-looking for me. I wanted something slim but powerful."

"You have a bike, too!?" Jasmine asked the demon-girl.

"Uh huh," Shannon said with a nod. "But I prefer the more sporty-looking modelsss. I have an Indian FTR 1200 Sss."

"That's a tall bike," Tabitha said. "Can you get a leg down okay when you stop?"

"Barely," Shannon laughed. "I have to slide my assss halfway off the seat, and even then only the tip of my toesss touch the ground. But I do enjoy riding it. It'sss fun." She was still having trouble with words that ended with the s-sound but she was slowly coming along.

"If we ever get out of here, we will definitely have to go out for some wind therapy," Tabitha replied with a grin.

"Hell, yeah, girl!" Shannon replied with a laugh.

"Anyway, all of your vehicles should be here sometime today or tomorrow," Brittany said.

"Not that we'll be able to do anything about it," Shannon grumbled. "Who knowsss how long we're gonna be stuck here."

"I'm hoping that after Tab's transformation tomorrow, Master wakes up," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, that's another thing we haven't really talked about, huh?" Kayla added.

"Because there's nothing we can do about whether he wakes up or not," Felicity said.

"You're right, of course," Jasmine said, then she clapped her hands. "Okay, girls. Let's get to work. All of Shannon's stuff goes into her room in the back corner out of the way of everything else. Same with Tab's stuff when we get to it."

"You want your old bed set up, babe?" Felicity asked.

"God, yesss!" Shannon elated. "Not that my current bed is uncomfortable, mind you, but my old bed isss absolutely divine!"

Brittany playfully flicked one of the demon-girl's horns. "Gonna have to make sure you don't tear it up," she said with a chuckle.

"Well then I guessss that meansss you won't be sleeping in it," Shannon quipped back and smacked the wolf-girl on the ass.

"Oooh, momma," Brittany grinned and gave Shannon a seductive wink. Her tail started wagging as she said, "I might have to commission you for a belly rub later."

"Yeah, yeah," Shannon said dryly. "You're all anxiousss to get a piecsse of my tongue. Get in line."

Felicity, a huge grin on her face, lined up in front of the pink-skinned, horned Succubus. Tabitha, Jasmine, and Brittany followed behind.

"Ha!" Shannon laughed and it startled her so much her tongue lolled out of her mouth and slapped against her cleavage. She wrestled control of the tentacle-like appendage then laughed as she grabbed a box from the trailer and walked back to her room. "Funny."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

After the trailer was unloaded and the girls had sat down for a bite to eat, Tabitha strolled casually into the kitchen and sat down. Brittany handed her a plate and she started eating.

Ever the brash one, Kayla said, "Well? What is she?"

Tabitha had just come back from taking care of Rose after her latest top-off on Rig's meat stick. Her mouth was full as she chewed her food, so she put her two index fingers above her head and crooked them forward slightly while making a bouncing motion.

"Rabbit?" Jasmine asked.

Tabitha nodded.

"She's a fucking bunny-girl!?" Felicity barked out a laugh.

"Yeah, and?" Tabitha asked after she swallowed what was in her mouth.

Felicity looked around the room. Kayla was the only one that seemed to get it. The others looked at her blankly. "Oh, come on!" Felicity said. "Don't tell me you guys don't get the joke!!"

"I don't think they get it," Kayla said with chuckle.

Shannon suddenly barked out a laugh. "Oh-my-God!!" she exclaimed. Apparently it finally dawned on the demon-doctor. "Judy Hoppsss!" she said to the others around the room. "Officer Judy Hoppsss!!"

The room burst into laughter as the remaining women finally understood.

"That's fucking awesome," Kayla said as the laughter died down.

Before anyone could say anything else, the radio chirped on the counter. "Demolition Derby to Head Wench! Demolition Derby to Head Wench! Come in, Head Wench!" Toby's southern drawl came through the handheld radio.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and scooped up the device. "Head Wench here," Jasmine said dryly. "What do you want, Toby?"

"Well," Toby began. "I just wanted to let you ladies know that I got good news and great news. Which do y'all want first?"

Jasmine looked around the room but the others shrugged. "You're Head Wench," Kayla said with a grin. "Own it like you mean it, girl."

"Alright, Demolition Derby," Jasmine said dryly. "I'll bite. Give me the good news."

"Well," Toby said. "The good news is that after we've all left for the evenin', you ladies will be able to step out onto the back deck and take a look at your new pool!"

Although they couldn't see the man, it was evident in the tone of his voice that he had a huge grin plastered on his redneck face.

"You call that the good news!" Jasmine exclaimed with giddy excitement. "What the fuck is the great news, then!?"

"That, my dear Jasmine," Toby said, "is that overnight, the concrete and the pool linin' will have finished curin'. I've already ordered a couple water trucks for tomorrow. We'll spend the day fillin' the pool, shockin' it, and finish cleanin' up. Once that's done, which should be sometime mid-afternoon, with your approval the boys and I will be cuttin' out early so you ladies can enjoy the rest of the evenin' and all day Sunday loungin' in the sun and swimmin' in your brand new pool."

The women had collectively gasped and began squealing in excitement as Toby talked. By the time he finished, the kitchen sounded like a fan-girl convention in the sixties for The Beatles.

"What do you think of that?" Toby said.

"I approve, Toby!" Jasmine said excitedly. "I approve! I could fucking kiss you!"

There was an audible clearing of a throat on the other end. Apparently Toby wasn't expecting that reaction and in his haste to answer, held down the button. "Uh, beggin' your pardon, ma'am," Toby said, "but I don't think the man of the house would appreciate it too much if I were to start acceptin' kisses from one of his women."

"One of..." Shannon whispered. "Ah, shit!" she exclaimed as she realized the implications of what Toby had said, and such was the vehemence of her concern that her tongue flopped out.

Jasmine blinked for a moment before she shushed the women around her. Holding the button down on the radio, she said, "What do you mean, Toby?"

"Suffice it to say, Jasmine," Toby explained, "that as sturdily as this here house is built, the walls are not sound-proof and I have excellent hearin'."

"Toby," Jasmine said with warning in her tone.

"Don't worry, Jasmine," Toby reassured her. "I'm not sayin' a damn thing to anybody. Just know that I know there are more than a few of you ladies in the house and that y'all are quite enamored with whoever y'all refer to as 'Master'."

"God dammit, Toby," Jasmine said. "You're putting me in a fucking difficult position. You know that, right?" Releasing the button on the radio, she addressed the other women. "What do you think, girls? Should we rat him out?"

"I understand," Toby's voice crackled through the tiny speaker. "If you'll trust me, ma'am, I promise you won't regret it."

"Head Wench," Kayla replied to the fox-girl's question, more serious this time. "Fucking own it, girl."

Jasmine valued Kayla's thoughts if for no other reason than she knew Rig longer than any of the others. That placed Kayla's viewpoint, in the fox-girl's eyes, right up there with the only other woman in the room that Jasmine looked to for approval. Not that she didn't trust the opinions of the other ladies of the house. She just knew that they would place the decision on her shoulders anyway.

Jasmine looked to the demon-girl as Shannon approached and cupped her cheek with one dark-pink, delicate hand. "We are with you no matter what you decide," Shannon said, her pitch-black eyes sparkling.

Jasmine nodded and pressed the button again. "Tell me what else you've overheard, Toby," she ordered. "Everything."

"Alright," Toby said. "I'll be around the front of the house in a minute and ring the bell. Be easier to tell you without any of the boys overhearin'."

A few minutes later and the front doorbell rang. The girls were expecting it so they were already in the foyer waiting. All six of them were fully clothed for the first time in days.

"Are we really going to show him?" Brittany asked with her ears low on her head. Her tail was tucked between her legs indicating her apprehension.

"Maybe. Maybe not," Jasmine said. "Depends on what he says. But I'm not incurring Master's wrath anymore than necessary." She eyed Brittany, Felicity, Shannon, and Kayla knowingly.

The four women had the sense to look uncomfortable. While Brittany, Shannon, and Kayla managed to blush, Felicity just shrugged her shoulders and said, "What's done is done. No use digging up the body to relive the mistake." Five women stared at the siren with blank expressions and raised eyebrows. "All we can do is wait for the trial and hope we're acquitted."

Jasmine chuckled and turned to the door. She activated the outside camera and addressed the man on the porch. "Okay, Toby. Tell us what you know."

"Well," Toby said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I probably know a bit more than I should, that's for sure."

"If you know anything at all about what goes on in the house," Jasmine said, not unkindly, "then I'm sure it's a lot more than you should."

"I suppose," Toby said. He was quiet for a few minutes, the girls presumed so he could collect his thoughts. "Well, I reckon to start off with, I heard a bit about this master of y'alls in a coma. Then I heard somethin' 'bout a girl turnin' into a fish. Another turnin' into a wolf. Then, the last one, well, somethin' about horns?" He looked a bit confused for a second before running his hands through his hair. He stammered a bit as he continued, obviously uncomfortable. "A-and, well... a lot of hootin' and hollerin'... uh..."

"Are you trying to say you've been hearing us have sex, Toby?" Kayla asked with a grin.

"Well, yes, ma'am," Toby replied sheepishly. "And I do mean a lot! Even with all the noise out here it's pretty hard to ignore. Like I said, I have excellent hearin'. Lemme tell ya, though, the wife sure don't mind considerin' I come home almost every night with a... well... let's just say I'm rarin' ta go."

Jasmine sighed though she had smirk on her face. "Well, we're glad to help out with your sex life, Toby, but you overheard way more than you were supposed to. Shit, Toby, you're not supposed to know anything about all the stuff you know."

"I know, Miss Jasmine, I know," Toby replied. "I just can't help what I hear."

"The problem isss," Shannon cut in, "if we turn you in for eavesdropping, we don't know what the government will do to you."

"Like I said," the foreman replied, "I ain't sayin' nuthin' to nobody. I think I got a good grasp of just how up-shit-creek I'd be if y'all turned me in."

"You don't know the half of it," Tabitha replied. "I and mi madre work for the government. We know just how much shit you would have to palear if we turned you in."

"Toby," Jasmine said, taking back control of the situation. "What assurances do we have that you will not, or haven't, told anybody what you know?"

"I only got my word, ma'am," Toby replied. "But I'm old-school. My daddy taught me that my word is law. To go back on that, hell, I'd sooner slit my own throat than break my word."

"Okay," Jasmine said. "Say we let sleeping dogs lie. What's next as far as construction is concerned?"

"Startin' Monday, I put all the guys back on the gym," Toby replied. "I'll be seein' to your exterior back doors personally, so nobody else will be anywhere near the house in the near future."

"And how long will that take?" Jasmine asked.

"Typically about two days per door," the man replied. "However, since I'm the site foreman, I'll most likely get pulled away from time to time to handle any issues that arise. So, might be a good idea to double that time."

"Four days per door," Jasmine mused aloud. "Means whoever's door is being worked on won't be able to sleep in their bed for that time." Then, she asked Toby, "So, two weeks and two days, roughly?"

"I'm gonna just say two weeks," the foreman replied. "Might be sooner. Might be later."

"Just make sssure you've got the highessst level of respiratory protection available," Shannon said. "Even if it normally doesssn't call for it. Without giving away too much information, for your own sssafety, what'sss going around in thisss house isss spread primarily through the olfactory nervesss."

"Uh..." Toby said, looking confused.

"What my colleague means, in layman's terms," Tabitha explained, "is through sense of smell."

"Oh. Got it. I'll put in the order for a mask as soon as we're done here," Toby replied.

Jasmine sighed. "Okay, Toby. We're gonna have to talk about this and it's not gonna take a few minutes or even hours. As you might be aware, one of our number is undergoing her transformation today and another, the last girl, will start hers tomorrow. I want to make sure that all of us are in agreement before we decide. That being said, I'll have an answer for you before you leave for the weekend tomorrow. Deal?"

"I suppose I expected better, but that's not at all unreasonable," the amicable man replied. "Talk to you tomorrow."

The girls watched the man walk down the porch steps and back toward the back of the house without a look behind him. While he didn't look angry, he did have the look and posture of a man who was uncertain about his future. Jasmine hated to have to do that to him, but she wanted to make sure everybody in the house, aside from Rig for obvious reasons, was aware of the situation and gave their opinion on the matter if they wanted to.

"We didn't get to show him," Brittany said and she sounded somewhat disappointed.

"You wanted to show him!?" Shannon asked incredulously.

"Well, yeah," the wolf-girl replied. "I don't know about y'all but I'm kinda proud of what I've become. I want to show it off to at least somebody."

"Somebody that would appreciate it," Felicity chimed in. "I agree. Those toenail farts in Washington don't give two shits about what's going on in the house, only what they can control about it."