Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon closed her eyes and concentrated. As she did, she found she was able to control her tongue somewhat. She began to glide it against Kayla's movements and was pleased to hear a gasp of pleasure escape the cat-girl's throat. Shannon began to wriggle her tongue from side to side as she slid it along the length of Kayla's drenched snatch.

"Fuck, yes," Kayla moaned as her pace quickened.

Shannon felt a warm hand take a firm grasp of her left horn. Her body spasmed as a tingle of electric shock danced from her horn to her pussy.

"Fuck, Shannon," Kayla whined. "I'm so close!"

Shannon's other horn was grabbed and her body jerked involuntarily at the sensation of another shock shooting down between her legs. When the two tendrils of electricity met, Shannon's pussy gushed with her juices, soaking the bed beneath her. She moaned into Kayla's warm wetness and that only served to spur the cat-girl on further.

"God, your tongue feels amazing," Kayla moaned again.

Shannon steeled herself through the onslaught of bliss assaulting her body and managed to stiffen her tongue and raise the tip. Her hands gripped Kayla's thighs and held her firmly in place as her tongue, seemingly with a mind of its own, found Kayla's entrance and slipped effortlessly inside.

Kayla's body tensed as one does in the instant before orgasm. She took a deep breath and prepared to announce her gratification to the whole house.

Shannon's tongue probed deep into the recesses of Kayla's womanhood. She felt the velvety softness of the cat-girl's warm tunnel; felt the small, rough patch of her g-spot; felt the cylinder of her cervix. The tip of her tongue explored around the base of the cervix. It was a novel sensation for the former lesbian now turned bi-sexual. It was as if she were performing cunnilingus for the first time. The taste was heavenly. The different sensations of Kayla's inner walls were foreign to her, for she felt them all at once.

Then, without warning, the walls constricted on her tongue, trying to force it out. She heard a distant scream, so concentrated on these new sensations that her focus was sharply on her tongue and little else. She pushed further inside the tunnel, writhing her tongue in an effort to bury it inside.

"Fuck!" Kayla cried out. "Too much! ... Shannon ... Too good! ... Let go!"

Shannon came back to the present and released Kayla's thighs. The cat-girl collapsed onto the bed next to her and almost fell over the side. For just a moment, her ass was in the air and her legs spread to try and keep her balance and stay on the bed. Shannon saw Kayla's pussy, ass, and a majority of her inner thighs glistened with her juices.

"I'm... thorry," Shannon panted. Her own pussy still tingled with wanton need. So focused was she on Kayla's vagina, she wasn't aware that she was undulating her hips up and down, needing yet another release.

"Don't... apologize," Kayla panted. She came back up and kissed Shannon soundly on her lips, slipping her tongue inside for the briefest of moments before breaking the kiss. "That... was fucking... amazing!"

Kayla's hand shot to Shannon's pussy and rubbed at her clit.

"OH, FUCK!" Shannon cried out as she immediately came again, her pussy a veritable geyser as she ejaculated all over the bed between her legs.

Kayla collapsed bonelessly next to the demon-girl. Shannon collapsed where she lay, her body feeling like a blob of jelly, yet surprisingly rejuvenated. For the first time in days, Shannon felt wonderful, as if she'd had the best night's sleep ever. The two women sighed contentedly as they found their breaths. They held each other as they fell into a deep slumber of satiated flesh.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Do you think they saw us?" Felicity whispered, her head peeking around the partially open door looking at the unconscious cat- and demon-girl.

"Not a chance," Jasmine replied with grin. "Did you see the doc? She wasn't even on the same planet, much less in this room."

"And Kayla was solely focused on her own pleasure," Brittany replied. "No way she was paying attention to anything other than the doc's tongue. I know I wouldn't have."

"I knew Shannon's tongue was talented, but damn," Felicity replied as she moved away from the door and closed it with a quiet click. "I might have to go rub one out."

"Not in the water," Jasmine said with cautious smile.

"Right," Felicity said as she walked back to her room.

Felicity ran a hand lovingly down the shoulder and arm of a tired-looking Tabitha as she passed her in the hall. Tabitha yawned and rubbed at her eyes as she approached Jasmine and Brittany outside Rigs' office.

"Shit!" Felicity exclaimed as she was almost bowled over by a fleeting flash of pale-white skin, blue, flying hair, and the full moon of an over-eager Rose as she disappeared inside Rig's bedroom.

The three women giggled at a stunned-looking Felicity.

"Damn," Tabitha said with a teasing grin. "She almost took your head off."

"Another step further and she would have," Felicity said with a mock scowl.

"Come on," Brittany said as she grabbed Jasmine and Tabitha's hands. "Who wants Nutella Crepes for breakfast?"

Felicity was halfway through her door when she abruptly stopped. She turned back and started walking back toward the women in the hall. "You know? I don't think I'm all that horny after all." She grinned playfully and the other women giggled again.

"Girl, please," Brittany scoffed. "You know I'll save you some. Go get your freak on."

"Yeah, but they're much better fresh," Felicity countered as she followed the three women into the kitchen. "I can butter my muffin any time."

"You're right about that," Jasmine said. "They are much better fresh."

Brittany turned and regarded the two women with an almost hurt expression. "You don't think I'd cook you one after you finished flicking the bean?" she asked Felicity. "I can save the batter for later and cook you however many you want."

Felicity leaned in and fixed the wolf-girl with an appreciative kiss on her wolfish lips. "I know you would, Wolfie," she replied. "But it's not just eating them fresh that makes them so good. It's the company as well, love."

"You girls keep talking about getting lost in the deep end and I'm going to be breaking your rule about sex in the kitchen, Brittany," Tabitha said.

"Sorry, girlfriend," Brittany apologized. "Couldn't help it once she started in."

"Don't blame me," Felicity replied with a coy smile and wink at the gorgeous Latina.

"Jasmine," Tabitha said. "Take my mind off of my drooling clam and tell us what is on the agenda for today."

"Nothing," Jasmine said.

"Nothing at all?" Tabitha asked.

"Besides yours and Shannon's stuff showing up sometime today, yeah. Nothing."

"Speaking of which," Felicity said. "You never told us where you're from, Tab."

"What do you mean?" Tabitha asked.

"For all we know, your mom flew you in from the Alps," Brittany said as she started mixing the batter for the crepes. "Where do you live?"

"Oh," Tabitha said. "I guess I didn't. I knew so much about the six of you that I assumed you knew everything about me."

"You know what they say about when you assume something?" Jasmine asked.

"You make and ass out of you and me," Felicity answered.

"Touché," Tabitha said. "Well, my house is in Arizona. I own a small rancho just outside of Payson. I have a few horses and some cows that my cousin takes care of for me."

"Did you send your cousin an email explaining what was going on?" Brittany asked as she put the batter in the fridge.

"What are you doing?" Felicity asked the wolf-girl.

"Refrigerating the batter," Brittany answered. "It helps the flour hydrate completely and makes the crepes taste better."

"I could have enjoyed a little Southern Comfort after all," Felicity said then shrugged. "Oh, well."

"No," Tabitha replied. "Mama should have already told my cousin."

"That doesn't necessarily mean she did," Jasmine said with a scowl.

"One thing Mama is loyal about outside of work is family," Tabitha said. "She wouldn't let this get in the way of at least letting my cousin know I wouldn't be back for a while. Believe me. She told him. Knowing her, she probably allowed him to stay in the house until I figure out what I want to do with it."

"He doesn't have a place of his own?" Felicity asked.

"Yes and no," she replied. "He lives with other people from Guatemala. This way, though, he doesn't have to pay rent at all, only utilities."

"Why would he live with other people from your country?" Jasmine asked.

"Cheaper rent," Tabitha replied. "The cheaper rent they have to pay, the more money they can send back home to their families in Guatemala."

"Your cousin has family in Guatemala?" Felicity asked.

"No, but he still helps others so they don't have to pay so much."

"How many people live in the same place?" Jasmine asked.

"In a three-bedroom apartment, around six to eight people."

"Wow," Felicity said. "That many, huh?"

"Si. A three-bedroom apartment can go for anywhere from twelve-hundred to eighteen-hundred dollars a month," Tabitha explained. "The more people living there, the less each person has to pay rent and the more money they can send home to their families."

"Isn't that illegal, though?" Jasmine asked.

"No," Tabitha replied. "But it does go against the apartment complex's rental agreement. However, as long as they are getting their money on time every month and no one complains, they turn a blind eye."

"I have a question that I don't think anyone has asked, yet," Brittany said changing the subject as she got her pan ready to start cooking the crepes. "Did anyone besides Shannon and Felicity have boyfriends or love interests before coming to the house?"

"I know Kayla didn't," Felicity said.

"Why wouldn't Felicity and Shannon have had love interests before coming here?" Tabitha asked.

"Oh, we were already unofficially exclusive," Felicity answered with a shrug.

"Unofficially?" Tabitha asked.

"Yeah. We had each other and that was enough unless someone came along and swept us off of our feet," Felicity explained. "Who would have figured the same guy could have wooed the both of us? And at the same moment, no less." She laughed.

"I see," Tabitha said. "Well, I didn't. My last relationship ended five years ago."

"What happened?" Jasmine asked.

Tabitha shrugged. "I was the third wheel in a poly relationship that I thought would last. The guy up and decided one day that he couldn't handle us both. So, since I was the rookie of the group, so to speak, I got the boot."

"Oh, no," Felicity said with a pout. "That must have been devastating."

"It was at first," Tabitha replied. "But I got over it."

"Don't worry," Jasmine said with a wink to the hot biologist. "You're not going anywhere. I've had a few boyfriends, but nothing that had the potential for a lasting relationship. Besides, every one of them turned tail and ran when they found out I wasn't going to put out for them."

"Ugh! Men are pigs," Brittany spat. The other women looked at her with blank stares. "Well, not all of them. But my experience with the opposite sex was pretty much in line with Jaz's. Only, I did put out a couple of times, and while it was great in the moment, the relationship quickly turned sour afterward."

"Got what they wanted, used it up, and left?" Felicity asked.

Brittany nodded. "Pretty much."

"What about you, Felicity?" Jasmine asked. "All girls? Or did you date some guys, too?"

"Only two," Felicity answered. "One was the same as yours, foxy. He got frustrated when I wouldn't give up the goods and left. The other was just like Wolfie's. He got what he wanted, used it for all it was worth, then left. I don't mean he broke up with me and went our separate ways. I mean one day I just didn't hear from him anymore. It was like he dropped off of the face of the earth."

"¡Pedazo de mierda!" Tabitha spat.

"Piece of shit is right," Felicity said. "First time I ever got ghosted."

"I thought you didn't know Spanish?" Tabitha asked, mildly surprised.

"I don't," Felicity said with a grin. "But I got the jist of the phrase well enough."

The revolving door started turning slowly and the women looked in that direction to see a naked, yawning cat-girl enter. "What are we talking about?" Kayla asked through her yawn.

"Our past relationships," Brittany replied as she got the crepe batter out of the fridge and started cooking.

"Oh," Kayla replied with a smile and a wink. "Y'all already know about mine."

"Yeah, but not some of the more sordid details," Felicity said with a grin. "Spill."

"I already told you," Kayla protested. "They couldn't handle me."

"Okay, then," Felicity said. "How about your first time? Who popped your cherry?"

Kayla blushed. "Heh," she said uncomfortably as she lowered her head. "Er... Master."

There were blank stares all around before turning into shocked expressions. "What??" Jasmine asked. "I thought--"

"I know, I know," Kayla said. "I said we never did, but we did. Well, I did."

"Your crepe is burning Britt," Felicity said before turning back to a very embarrassed Kayla. "Explain, Kitty-kat."

Brittany hurriedly tossed that crepe in the trash before starting another one.

"Well, there really isn't that much to it," Kayla said sheepishly. "We got drunk one night shortly after we met, stupid, crazy drunk, and... well... one thing led to another and we ended up in bed together."

"Hold up," Jasmine protested. "He told me he hadn't cum in two years since Skylar died."

Kayla blushed deeper. "He... he didn't."

"But you did?" Tabitha asked.

"I did," Kayla said with a grin. "God-damn I did."

"You rode that cock like a bronc rider didn't you?" Felicity said with laugh.

"I came four times that night, that I remember anyway," Kayla said with a sheepish grin. "Twice when he railed me from behind. Haven't been able to repeat that performance since."

"And all throughout that time he didn't even cum once?" Jasmine asked, looking incredulous.

Kayla shook her head. "Not once. Not for lack of trying though. He thought he was going to toward the end, but I collapsed beneath him after my fourth, and he lost it."

"Fucking hell," Jasmine whispered in awe.

"What about your first time, Jaz?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah," Felicity said. "If I remember correctly, you said you fucked it up but would tell us later."

It was Jasmine's turn to blush to her roots. "Yeah," she said slowly. "So, we had gone to bed that night after watching a movie. I was already... um... under his influence, I guess you could say, though I didn't know that's what it was at the time. All I knew was that I was horny as fuck and nothing was working. I had masturbated, successfully, three times already before I snuck into his room."

"Ohh," Felicity said with a grin. "Did he wake up to you riding him?"

"No," Jasmine said. "He heard me coming in and at first, asked me what was wrong." She smiled at the memory. "I told him I hadn't had dessert," she said with a giggle and the other women smiled or laughed. "He told me to climb up and sit on his face, he's an expert with his tongue by the way. So, he ate me out until I came on his face. Afterward, he slid me down and the head of his cock split my pussy lips." Her face heated up but she still had a smile on her face. "He slid inside until he hit my hymen." She giggled. "You should have seen the look on his face. The shock at the realization that I was a virgin was adorably handsome, and, for lack of a better term, erotically endearing. Anyway, I was determined to have him deep inside me so... I, uh... slammed down on him, taking him to the hilt."

There were gasps all around the room. "You did WHAT!?" Brittany asked, whirling around and almost flinging the crepe she had on her spatula.

"Yeah," Jasmine said, blushing almost purple. "I know. I was just afraid that he'd tell me no and I wanted him, like really, REALLY bad."

"What did he do then?" Kayla asked.

"I never knew someone could chew on my ass while having their cock in my cunt, but he managed it fairly well," Jasmine said with a laugh. "I think I still have a few bite marks from it."

"He still fucked you though, didn't he?" Felicity asked.

Jasmine looked up at her with a determined grin. "Master or not, he wasn't getting away with NOT fucking me. What about you, Tab?" Jasmine asked. "First time?"

"I was young," Tabitha replied. "Stupid. Fourteen."

"Say no more," Jasmine said. "Felicity?"

"My sophomore year of college," the fish-girl replied. "With the pee-day-so day..." she looked at Tabitha.

"Pedazo de mierda," Tabitha replied.

"What she said," Felicity said. "I thought he was the one. I really thought we were something special. I should have seen the red flags waving all over his face when I told him I was ready. But, love is blind, as they say. Especially when you don't really have a concept of what love even is."

"You had the whole night planned to a tee, didn't you?" Brittany asked.

"Very much so," Felicity replied. "I won't bore you with the details other than I never even got to finish."

"Fucking pig," Brittany spat.

"Yeah," Felicity said. "He finished, then got up and left."

"And you stayed with him after that!?" Kayla asked, shocked.

"I didn't know any better, babe," Felicity said.

"Okay, enough of the depressing stuff," Jasmine said. "Tell us about yours and Shannon's first time."

Felicity grinned. "Now THAT was magical. We didn't even make it back to her house before getting it on."

"Oh, do spill!" Tabitha said with grin.

"Well, we had gone out for drinks after work a couple of times," Felicity explained. "I knew she was a lesbian pretty much from day one. It was that obvious. So, when I finally came out to her as bi, she practically raped me right there in the bar." She laughed at the memory. "She pulled over on the way to her house because she couldn't wait that long. We ended up doing the double hoover in her back seat."

The women laughed. "An den again when we got-ta back to my houthe," Shannon said from the doorway. "Foyowed by knock-ing boxes an much fin-ger bang-ing."

"It was probably the best sex of my life up until that point," Felicity said with a grin. "Now, babe, it's your turn."

Shannon blushed a deeper shade of pink. "Wew, ah, you might-ta want-ta thoo thew it-ta for me," she said, her tongue still thick as she pointed to her mouth.

"I can do that," Felicity said with a smile. "It was her first year of medical school. Like she said before, she'd never been attracted to men. However, her mother was pushing her for grand-children and introduced her to a nice man."

"He wath not-ta bad loo-king," Shannon said. "Eathy on thee eyeth at-ta betht."

"They went on a couple of dates to satisfy her mother," Felicity continued. "He was ever the gentleman throughout. On the third date, Shannon was feeling... particularly frisky, overcome by curiosity you might say, and decided to sleep with him." Shannon blushed again as Felicity smirked at her. "She had told him before that she'd never been with a man, only women. That piqued his curiosity. When they got down to play hide the sausage--"

"He wath not-ta near ath big ath Mathter, by da way" Shannon interjected.

"He pumped a couple of times and pulled out," Felicity said.

"He came that quick!?" Kayla asked with a laugh.

Felicity was shaking her head. "He didn't cum at all."

"I'm confused," Tabitha said.

"Quit dragging out the suspense and tell us, bitch!" Brittany exclaimed.

Felicity laughed. "He said it was because she lied to him. He didn't pop her cherry. Her cherry had already been popped. She's a lesbian so she used dildos on a regular basis. A LOT of dildos." Shannon smacked her arm and she laughed again. "Anyway, she tried to explain that to him but he wasn't having it. He grabbed his shit and left without a backward glance."