All Comments on 'Big Lesbian Domination Tales'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awfull

This is really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting for they day

Can't wait for the day that you post 20 stories in one day! Even though your stories are absolutely horrible, I think it would be awesome if you did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting for the day

when you write a story that doesn't begin with the line, "My name is------ ".

At least you are consistent. You also seem to have a great deal of time on your hands. Perhaps if you spent some of that time doing something you actually can do well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can you possible imagine how sick this jerks -----

brain must be to continuly write this stupidity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK

Ok sambo the attack is on I have traced your various IP,s .We also know why this site allows your organisation to carry on We have made a formal complaint to the FBI.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Watch It

You want to watch it ,a giant nubian bull dyke is looking for you intent on stuffing a 2 ft long strapon up your ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"big tough MACHO chick"

I bet you if someone (a man) was to plant a nice fist on her pretty "tough" chin- she would fall like a bag of tampons. by the way... THE LAWS PROTECT PEOPLE LIKE HER so anyone is tough when they got someone or laws protecting them.

de_grde_gralmost 12 years ago
Not too bad but not to the point

Your story is not badly written but it didn't gave me a big sexual turn on.

The woman in your stories had issues. We all have our issues and kinks but hers didn't transformed in to a sexy feeling for the reader.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 2 years ago

no... why....

if ugly lesbian molest beauty, it will be perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...