Big Mary's Big Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning Big Mary dug around in her soiled, soaking jacket pocket as her cum slick cock dripped onto the bare tarmac... she had won and this bitch was going to know it.

Epilogue

The chair creaked ominously as the huge figure settled, a cacophony of moans and woody groans just about covering up a persistent dripping noise. Apart from the two people breathing quietly as they sat, there wasn't a sound. The sun was a memory in purple light, the light splashing across the ceiling of the room.

Big Mary sat with her hands cupping her face, elbows on the table, staring smugly at the huge muscle monster. She saw a massive arm bulge and ripple as dainty looking fingers slowly flipped, and flipped again, a dark rectangle of card. There was a chorus of timber squeals as the blonde woman opposite her shifted her weight slightly, accompanied by a heavy sounding splat.

"Jeez, it can't still be coming out..." Mary said, her eyebrow rising slightly. The muscle-bound woman on the other side of the table never took her eyes of the card as it flipped across her fingers, simply removing her free hand from the table top and sliding it downwards. The huge blonde bit her lip as the sound of squishing became softer and more complicated sounding, her cheeks colouring as the muscles in her arm flexed and relaxed rhythmically.

With a soft slurp and the protests of the chair, the hand re-emerged from below the table, slick to the middle of the forearm with thick, colloidal spunk. The fingers and flesh underneath were peachy shadows under the goo, loosing definition, long strands already starting to drip down towards the floor.

Big Mary's eyebrows climbed higher, her smugness vanishing in genuine surprise as the implications hit home. Her brows drew down suddenly in girlish pique, "Well, that's what you get when you stop a growing girl from blowing her first ten loads, stupid!"

The muscle mountain shrugged, unashamed, and took her sticky fingers into her mouth with the hint of a grin and a shivery sounding mewl. Her eyes looked across at Mary's devilishly for a second or two and then her eyes went back to the card, her expression growing distant once more.

Mary harrumphed theatrically and went back to staring at the first client to properly get her off in such a long time.

"I mean," she said, "it's not as if I tried to burst the condom because I didn't, I mean, that was, like, at worst fifty-fifty, because, I mean, you were totally strangling my dick there. If I'd, like, known what you were gonna do I would have asked for more, because, I mean, my dick is like totally sore now and this cash won't even cover the cost of the Vaseline and, I mean, I'm gonna be rubbing Vaseline goo into my dick for the entire night here. I'm gonna have to put so many coats on I may as well just get in a pool of the stuff and jack off, and I'll probably end up getting off, because, like, I'm not some machine or something here, and then I'll have to clean it up, which takes ages and stuff."

Big Mary realised she was babbling a bit, but she really couldn't stop herself, "And well, I mean, there's every chance you won't even get pregnant, you know, like, they say with some women it's like one in a hundred times. And there's always these foods you can eat which reduce the chance of it taking and knocking you up good... I mean, it probably even looks worse than it really is you know, it may even drain out soon enough that it won't matter," the sound of several more quiet splats beneath the table put the lie to her words, "or, you know, it might be something I ate, like, it could have made all the swimmers stupid and slow or something."

Mary ploughed on into the silence, watching the bigger woman, "And, I mean, it's not like the people I do work for normally would have this, ermm, problem you know, because they're all guys, stupid Johns from around the town who just want to get their nuts emptied!"

"I mean, you're not even a John right!? Haha, I bet you're like a Jane or something. Haha, yeah, a Jane!"

The other woman looked up distractedly and blinked in pleasant faced confusion, blue eyes wondering as she asked, "How do you know my name? That's amazing!"

"Errr..."

The huge arm rippled with pure power as the blonde, Jane, threw down the card, a name showing up white on the dark background, "Mary Biggs Cummings, eh?" she smirked.

"Consider yourself hired full time!" the mammoth woman announced cheerily and reached across the table, casually lifting Mary out of the chair and draping the Amazonian dick-girl across her shoulder in a fireman's lift, standing as she did so.

Mary squawked indignantly as the enormous form of Jane ducked through the door, and out into the evening a cool breeze drying Mary's ass and heavy, flopping dick.

The squeals and outraged cries of the prostitute slowly drifted away on the wind as the brawn-covered figure walked down the purple hued street into the sunset, her bare, cum covered, ass flexing rhythmically, skirt stuck gooily to her back and a trail of white splashes on the tarmac marking her progress.

Mary suspected her victory was not going to be so clear cut after all...

12