Big Mike's Island

Story Info
Will Jackie join the black cock cult?
18.5k words
4.41
46.3k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you are uncomfortable with race play, please do not read this story.

***

"We're supposed to be there in 30 minutes. Think we have time for a quickie?" I asked.

"Sure," replied Jackie as if I had just suggested we dust the baseboards.

"Ok, then. Maybe later."

"Sorry, I'm just tired."

"I get it. What are you going to wear? It's a club."

"I was just going to wear this. Is this not good?"

"No, it's fine. I just thought there may be dancing and —"

"So, you're going to dance with me?"

"Well, not likely," I said. "But if I have to compete with the other men, you know..." I said with a smile. We were there to rekindle our romance. It had gotten so bad that we were both afraid our marriage was in danger. So, as it were, we found ourselves in a romantic resort on a tiny remote island in the Bahamas attending a marriage counseling retreat. According to the website, it was designed for couples having trouble in the sex department, so I thought it could be what we needed.

"There. Is that better?" Jackie asked. She had on a white sundress with purple diagonal stripes. It accentuated her ample tits and full ass. At 5' tall and petite, Jackie's form was rather curvy despite being thin.

"Absolutely. You won't be safe in that, I'm afraid," I said with a smiled.

"From you, that is!" Jackie was getting ready in the mirror over the sink, putting on make up and brushing out her hair and brushing her teeth.

"Nice one. Hey, the name of this place we're going to is called Pork Bellies according to the brochure, but I can't find it anywhere online because my phone's not working. I hope it's barbecue."

"Bahamian barbecue? Hmm. Well, could be good. You never know."

I was fiddling with my phone when I should have been watching Jackie jiggle while she brushed her teeth. "I can't get the Internet to work at all. And I haven't had cell service since we got here. Have you?"

"No. I think it's because this island is so stinking remote," she said. "Call the front office. Maybe they gave us the wrong login info. Are you about ready?"

"Yeah. About 20 minutes ago," I said while I called on the desk phone. "Of course if I could look as good as you, I would spend another 20 minutes, too."

"Thanks."

"They never gave me any login info." "Yes, we are having trouble getting onto the Internet. Do you mind to give me the login info for the WIFI?" "Oh, wow. That's unfortunate. Well, there's no cell service in our room, so how do we —."

"Ask her if there's service anywhere at the resort."

"Is there somewhere close by where we can get service?" "Well, why is that? That's ridiculous!" "Okay, is there someone else I can talk to?"

"I'll go down and sort this out," Jackie stated. She was ready anyway at this point, so she went on down. I followed.

This remote island resort was starting to get really inconvenient. We learned in a few minutes that someone owned the whole island and they didn't want communication going in or out.

"Okay, then," Jackie said. "Well, let's not get down about it. I can unplug. Can you?"

"I suppose. The camera still works, though, right?"

"Nice try."

"Damn. Oh, well." We walked to Pork Bellies, which was around the corner of the resort by the beach and around behind. On the way we had to walk next to the nude beach. It was still light out at 7, so we could see the gifted endowments on the local men. It was awkward.

We could hear some rhythmic thumps of music as we got closer. The doorman asked if we were a part of the conference for married couples. When I said yes, he put us with several other couples near a stage in the middle the club. It was like a boxing rink without the ropes. The stage was empty at first.

Jackie whispered, "Why are we at the same table as these people? And why are there so many white women here without their men?"

"Maybe it's like a bachelorette party."

"Yeah, I guess. And why are there no black women? — well I see one now."

"Our whole table is white couples, though. You're right. That's weird." Just then another couple came and sat at this gigantic, U-shaped table, or rather tables pushed into a U shape. Then another couple came shortly after that. "Six couples. All white. Interesting." There were probably 30 Bahamian guys, 15 scantily clad white ladies, and one black lady — all not counting our new, mysterious group of confused people.

Just then the black woman came out on stage and everyone cheered and yelled. She was an emcee, I assumed.

"Okay, you heathens! Who wants to see some little piggies get all slimy?" The men and women all cheered. "Ok, bitches! Let's do this." Two middle aged white women came out in tiny bikinis. They were average looking, but they were excited and that made them more attractive. The lady in the white bikini was overweight with huge tits. The other in the green and blue bikini was thin but saggy.

"Alright, bitches. You know how this works. Assume the position." The two women walked up toward the front of the stage in front of us and spread their feet about two feet apart. The big one made a faux angry face and flipped off the audience. They cheered. "Okay, it's time for a couple volunteers!"

The crowd cheered even louder than the low rumble of comments and laughing the crowd was making consistently. The emcee pointed at two of the wives at our table. "Alright, bitches. Hey, hey, guys! Are these two okay?!" The crowd cheered. "Alright, let's go. Get up here, bishes!" After some hesitation and coaxing by their husbands and the emcee, the two women went around and up the steps onto the stage.

Another white lady came out in a pink bikini and gave the two volunteers big bottles of what we would learn in a minute as oil. "You know what to do." The women slowly went up to the two women on stage. "Grease those piggies, bishes!

The women with the oil were obviously pained at this. They tried to laugh it off, but eventually slowly gave in and started to rub the oil on the women, starting with the shoulders and back. "Okay, now, look." The emcee grabbed one bottle and started squirting a woman with copious levels of oil, on her head, face, tits, ass, legs, and then she even went under the woman and squirted up at her crotch. "That's what I mean. Get in there, bishes! You got to really get in there. Let's go!"

Both women did as they were told. "Now, be thorough. I don't want any part of these piggies — listen folks, so we want these piggies greased up or not?!" The crowd went wild. The two getting the oil started wiggling and playing to the audience. They lifted their legs and feet to let the oilers get every crevice. More flipping off the crowd by both oiled women. "Okay, that's good. That's good. You ladies can go sit down. Thank you!"

The emcee continued, "Tell the audience why you're here, bitches."

The big one said, "Unfortunately, I've been very, very good." The crowd erupted with boos. The other woman said quietly, "I shared a secret."

"What's that, piggy? I couldn't hear you." The crowd got quiet.

"I said...I shared a secret." They bursted out with jeers again. It was all in good fun. It was obviously the girls were enjoying their punishment."

"Well, that shit's just not going to work, piggies! Okay, guests, here's how this works. These two bitches are going to wrestle until one of them taps out or until 5 minutes is up. The winner gets a four-hands, all-male massage, and the loser, well...why don't you tell us, piggy. We all know you're going to lose." She was talking to the skinny one.

She looks out to the crowd. "I get to serve in the red room." Cheers and whistling. She smiled and waved. It was so weird. We didn't know what the red room was, but apparently it wasn't too bad. She seemed happy about it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

My husband, Adam, was loving this. I could tell. Although he was confused, too, his eyes were alive and he kept looking at me to see my reactions. I was appalled those women in our group were forced to do that. I would have said no.

I began to notice some patterns. All the servers were white, they all had pig tails, and two were obviously pregnant. The pig tails made sense, since they worked at a place called Pork Bellies and they're called piggies. Oh well.

The wrestling started and immediately the bigger woman had pushed the skinny, older lady onto the ground. The skinny one laughed out of embarrassment. The big one went over and grabbed her by the arm, pulled her to her feet, and then scooped her up and put her over the shoulder. The big one started spanking the thin one while she was bent over the shoulder. She set the woman down rather nicely considering the theme and then pushed her back playfully.

The thinner woman played to the audience and they reacted. The bigger girl took her panties down and her top off. The crowd went wild. They knew what was coming. She ran over to the other gal and pulled her back away from the front of the stage and down onto the mat in the middle. Then she sat on the woman's belly and gestured to the audience and flexed her arms. They cheered.

Then she easily grabbed the arms of the other lady and pinned them out above her head onto the mat, leaving her gigantic boobs right in the other woman's face. She wiggled and jiggled the titties into the face of the pinned woman for about a minute. She got up to her feet and waited for the older lady to rise up.

The older lady seemed a little mad, but she laughed it off. She ran at the bigger woman and essentially bounced off back onto the mat. The younger lady immediately went over and sat on the woman's head gently at first. The other woman squirmed to get out but she couldn't. With her shins pinning the woman's arms down, the big-breasted woman took her time moving into the final position that would surely end the fight.

She straddled the older woman's face with her thighs so that she was unable to turn away. "Lick it! Lick it, bitch!"

The crowd yelled, "Lick it, Lick it, Lick it, Lick it, Lick it!"

The thinner woman could still breathe, but with the weight on her chest, she was getting weak. The larger woman swirled like she was grinding on her face. "All she has to do is Lick It!"

"Lick it, Lick it, Lick it, Lick it, Lick it!" they shouted.

"Ok, then." She raised herself forward and her pussy was on top of the woman's mouth and nose and now she couldn't breathe. She was flailing but she didn't tap out. She fought for 30 seconds or so until the emcee blew the horn. The big lady jumped up and started flexing her muscles and gesturing to the crowd. The thinner woman lied on the mat for a little while.

The emcee said, "Well, you dirty perverts, we have to have a winner. One will get a sinful massage, and the other serves in the Red Room." They cheer. "Okay, how many thought Audrey won?" Some of the audience cheered. "How many think Sherry won?" And most of the audience cheered.

Audrey, the younger fighter made a shocked face and flipped off the audience. "You guys are really shitty, really shitty." It was obvious she wasn't too concerned with losing. Both women left the stage together. The emcee addressed us as a group. "I'm sorry you had to see that. You're here to fall in love again and we're just oiling people up and making 'em rassle."

Why are we not eating? I wondered. They had been bringing us drinks faster than we could drink them, but still no food. I was getting light headed. Adam was getting animated. He was really into this.

The emcee came out again and said, "Who's hungry?" Cheering. "I bet you guys down here are hungry. You came all the way from the States." "She pointed at me, "Where are you from, my lady?"

"Midwest, right in the middle."

"Well Mrs. Midwest, are you hungry?"

"Yes, very!"

"Then come on up to the stage. We've got some ribs for you and your crew. Bring them with you." All 12 of us went onto the stage. It wobbled a little. Four women came out onto the stage with tables and chairs and we were motioned to sit down. "Girls on this side, guys on that side. You're welcome to strip down if you don't want to get your clothes dirty." The crowd roared again, only one husband did. That was Brian, Julie's husband. He was a goof ball. "Ok. So here's the deal. You guys are going to eat these together with your partner. Isn't that nice?" Some cheering. "Catch is, though. You can't use your hands."

"Ooooh," goes the crowd.

I was excited. Adam and I always work together well. We had this. The attractive ladies brought the ribs out and put them on the table. They put tiny little napkins on our collars and they fell down immediately. It was just a gag. But we were ready.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Whichever couple finishes first gets — well, what do they get, guys?"

"Six-hand all-male massage, sorry dudes. But the last two couples have to play naked Twister on this very stage!" The crowd loved it! "Not really, but that would be fun if we had more time." Boooooo. "Let's get going. Ready. Set. GO!"

All 12 of us picked up a charred rib with our teeth and tried to chew the meat off, but it wasn't working. Adam and I decided to team this thing and he would hold one end of the rib and I would eat the other end, then we shuffled. Seeing how this worked, the other couples started doing it, too. It dawned on me just then that the people behind me were getting an eye shot up my dress at my little black thong. But it was over in a minute after that of nippling, licking, and sucking on these meat stick, that we finished and won.

We, along with the rest of the club, were served ribs with local fare while they ladies cleaned up the stage. Before we were done eating, the emcee came back out with even more excitement in her voice. "And now...for our special night with our special friends, we have a special treat. We've got some special packages for you!" Loud cheering, especially by the ladies. "Let's go, my big black boars!"

Four guys came up onto the stage in their clothes. "And now, if I could have the men of the last two finishers from earlier come up." Loud beckoning and cheering. So, both went up after a little protesting. Their wives basically pushed them up there.

All six men were on stage now: four Bahamians and two white Americans. The emcee directed them to be all in a row. She said, "Who wants to see some skin?!" The women cheered loudly. "Okay, boars. How do we want to do this? Oh, I know. How about you guys take off all of your clothes except your underwear. Now, go!" The men all undressed. The white husbands were obviously less excited to be naked. One Bahamian was already naked because he wasn't wearing underwear. His package was nice. Even soft I could tell his dick would be bigger than average.

The men were standing in a row now in their underwear, well mostly. The Americans were in boxer briefs and the Bahamians were in tight briefs that showed their bulges so well. They posed and played to the audience, Hula Hooping their packages out toward the people. I tried not to stare but, goodness, I couldn't stop. "Okay, now ladies, our special ladies, I need all six of you bitches up here. You...are going to...put oil on our boars. We were up to the stage and then we all kind of froze because we didn't know which man to go to. The wives of the two white husbands went to them. Dalia said, "Oh, gawd, ladies, just pick one."

I went to the Bahamian with the smallest bulge. Piggies brought us our oil bottles and we started oiling our men. "Now, make sure you get everything, ladies. Between the toes, behind the ears, in his belly button." We did as we were told. I stood in front of my guy and rubbed his skinny shoulders with oil, then his neck and ears and cheeks and forehead. Then I rubbed his pecs and nipples, sweeping down his rippled abs and lats. His body was perfect, on the thin side. He was fit but not super muscly. The men were wiggling and showing off while we oiled them.

"I noticed you're all almost done with the top half. Looks like it's time to do the bottom half. On cue, all three Bahamian men bent over and pulled their underwear down and off. Loud cheering and screaming. After quite a bit of hesitation, the white men did, too. I wanted to look back at Adam to let him know I didn't want to do this, but I couldn't face him. This was too painful for both of us, I thought. One younger blonde-headed wife eagerly pounced on oiling up that huge dick. The white wives started at the feet and worked their way up. Three of us other white wives started with the dicks, I think to get it over with. At least that was my motivation.

Within seconds, all four of these monuments to the pinnacle of Man became semi-hard. All four sprung to life going from flaccid, to semi, to hard within about 30 seconds. I'm not sure why we stroked these huge black snakes for a full 30 seconds now that I think about it. It must have been quite a sight for the locals, seeing these tourists come in town and within two hours, they're stroking black meat in front of a whole crowd. We made our way down the legs with the swinging cocks in our faces. It was awkward. The men danced slightly and played to the audience. They were reveling.

All four of us got down on our knees to get the feet and slide the full length up and down the legs to be thorough. My guy was in my face and he was about 8-9 inches. His balls were huge, too. The next guy was a little bigger, about about the same length but thicker. The next was 9-10 and skinny. The last one, who looked just like Idris Elba with a beard, was somewhere around 10-12. Not sure. I couldn't do math at the moment, between the alcohol, shiny gods, and huge dicks in my face! God, it was fat and huge! More loud cheering. I felt bad for the two white guys. Their skin didn't shine the same way, the had less muscle definition, and their penises were smaller, from 4-6 inches,

All 12 of us went off the back of the stage to wash up. The best looking one, with that giant dick, came up to me and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Michael. People will call me, Big Mike."

"I can see why," I said stupidly. Dammit that was embarrassing. I can't believe I said that. It turned out to be no deal, because he just smiled and continued.

"I'm really glad you're here. I run the counseling program — well actually my wife Dalia runs it. She was the emcee. She's a bit of everything on this island." None of the 12 of us realized it then, but it was actually called, "Big Mike's Island" by the locals. He was in complete control. He and Dalia ran their island like two benevolent royalty. Big Mike was the King here and Dalia the Queen. I'll explain more a little later.

Big Mike asked if he could show me the island. I asked if I should go get Adam and Big Mike said, "No, just tell him the owner wants to give you a tour. Don't argue with him. Just say it and walk away. Let's see what he does." He smiled his huge, gorgeous smile. Even though he was dressed now, in a tight white t-shirt and worn jeans he filled out nicely, I couldn't stop thinking about that dick. Goodness! I had no idea dicks could get that big. He said, "Come, let's get out of here," took my hand, and lead me out the door.

I thought of Adam sitting at that dumb table confused and worried.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

They call me Big Mike I would imagine because of my dick, but I allow it because I want people to know who's in charge here. It's important for a man to take charge of his world. Of course having a huge cock helps.

Before I pulled his wife out, I overheard Dalia ask her husband, "Are you sure you're ready for this," and the dude said, "Ready for what?" I love it. 12 people are going to learn many lessons this week.

One of the lessons these husbands are going to learn is that their women like to do shit, not just sit around watching Netflix, reading, doing housework. Mondane lifestyles kill the body, mind, and the marriage. So I led this beautiful, sexy little housewife down a road she might not come back from. But if she does, she will be different and she'll have a better marriage. We shall see.