Big Mike's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalia gave a lesson on commitment and how we are all married to something: debt, our health, husbands, family, jobs, and what not. Well we can't be married to conflicting things. We have to marry carefully and then let the extras fall in line where they may, but they should never be the priority. The other girls assumed she meant leave America and join Big Mike's island. But I took it as a warning not to pair yourself with anything too quickly, included Big Mike's Island. My decision was getting harder.

Karen put her hair up in pigtails and the girls clapped.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I told the men the lack of commitment is the key to keeping control of your life. Don't be afraid to let things go when it's time and you'll know when it's time. This helps the husbands that need to let go and give their women over to the island. I told them either way it's essential that they not tell anyone about the island. There were too many people's happiness at stake.

I want you to know that in a spirit of fairness and wanting to make a game of it, I also built them up just to give them a chance. My speech went something like this:

"From birth, women (and men who think like women) have tried to turn you into women. 'You don't have to be brave,' they said. 'Be sensitive.' 'Always be passive and put up with shit.' They've convinced you that in order for women to be respected they have to be feared or worshipped. That's simply not true, men. It's okay to lead if you're a leader; you can say what you want and deal with the consequences. No one owes you anything and you owe no one anything. Look around the West. The boys are raising themselves because their fathers aren't around or they parrot the mother and yield to the mother, teaching the boys that they aren't true men. The world needs you to be a man. Protect, which means you have to be ready; Provide, which means you need to take care of business so it doesn't take care of you; Pursue, which means you have to lead the world in ethics and ideas and even the quality of your marriage. Listen, you men will be gone in the morning. For some of you, your ladies want to stay behind. I know you can sense that if you don't already know. Ask yourself, 'Can I be the MAN she needs and wants to give herself to? Are you willing to fight for her, to woo her daily out of your own confidence and strength, to stand in the gaps left by weak men and consequently earn her respect and allegiance. Now, I have stood in the gap this week for you — I have taught you what you didn't know about yourselves and your wives and I've been the man to your woman that you should be to her. But you need to be that man. So, rise up." I motioned and the men stood up. "Take your place among the great men of history that built this world and the real men who love women and children out of their own personal morals and bravery. Will you be a MAN today, gentlemen? Will you fade out and let your women fall into this island? Or will you rise up and win her love and devotion? You decide. Thank you very much for trusting me with your time and money."

I delivered that knowing most of the men were either unwilling or unable (or ill-equipped) to change and rise up. I sensed an interesting challenge ahead in the name of Adam. He listened closely and asked real questions about changing into the man Jackie needed. His wife was teetering according to Dalia about staying or going, and now Adam was rising up. My task was a tough one, but I felt equipped.

After our session, I went over to the lady's session, hoping to catch Jackie before Adam did. I saw her in her rolled up jean shorts and linen tank top, looking like a cute brown-headed doll. When I approached, all the women came to me to talk, except Dalia and Jackie. Dalia knew what was going down so she facilitated a little.

She started, "Jackie, are you interested in taking a walk with Big Mike?" The other girls got excited and stared at her, waiting for a response. She was pained with the decision. After some silence I walked to her and held my hand out.

"Sure," she said, taking my hand. The girls were happy for her, I could tell, and as we got farther away, one of them made and "oink" sound. I was about to put some pork in this little taco and everyone knew it. I asked if she wanted to show me her room. She hesitated but then told me the room number and walked a little behind me.

When we got in her room, to her visible relief, Adam was not there. I asked her if she had imagined doing anything in particular if we came together, to which she shook her head No. I knew it was a lie, but she was obviously wanting me, since she came with me and led me to her bed. I walked passed her and toward the shower, where I stripped naked and turned the water on. I didn't say anything to her. She just oogled at my body. I got in the translucent shower and rinsed off. When I reached for Adam's soap, I heard her pull the door open to the shower.

She got in slowly and silently. I didn't turn around, because I wanted her to make the first move. She leaned her naked body against mine and reached over to get Adam's soap. She rubbed her soapy hands all over my shoulders and back and ears and neck. Then she squatted down and washed my ass cheeks and thighs and calves. She was rubbing all around my legs now from behind. I spread my legs when she got to my inner thigh. She pushed her soapy fingers in my crack and cleaned me, then rubbed through my perineum and on to my balls.

She squeezed my balls while cleaning them and then moved to my dick, which was mostly stiff but still soft to touch. She put more soap on her hands and started stroking my cock slowly. Her little hands felt great on my dick. She adjusted her squat a little to free up her second hand. She began tugging on my balls gently while stroking me and I was as hard as a board of mahogany. She did this for a couple minutes, both of us still silent. She kissed my ass cheek and started to nuzzle into my crack, but I said "No" and she stopped. I just don't like to kiss women after they do that and I had plans to kiss Jackie a lot.

I turned around and Jackie stood up, now washing my chest and abs, as well as my face and arms. She hadn't made eye contact since Dalia's circle thirty minutes ago. I pulled her face up and made her look at my eyes. Her face was one of regret already, so I didn't continue. I turned the water off.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong for me. You just look conflicted. I need to know you for sure want this."

She was silent and looking down at my penis and stroking it.

"Okay, Mrs. Jackie. I'm disappointed but I understand. She got out first and stepped out into the room with a towel to dry off. I dried off, too. My dick was swinging a little and I saw her staring at it. She didn't even try to hide the fact. I grabbed my pants to put them on.

"Wait. I want this. Please don't go," she asked quietly. She sat on the bed and beckoned me over to her with her finger. I smiled at her until she finally cracked a smile. "Shit! What am I doing? Fuck! This is nuts. I'm married and I'm getting ready to do this?"

"Do what, Mrs. Jackie?"

"Suck your glorious dick, that's what!" She gave a laughing smile and reached out and took my semi-hard dick in her white hand and started stroking it slowly.

I just smiled and stepped a little closer so she could put my meat in her mouth. She kissed it and licked it for a bit then started holding my balls up and playing with them in her hands and then pulling them down over and over. Her mouth engulfed the head of my dick and she looked up at me. The hesitation was waning and a look of wonton lust was taking over. She pushed my dick upright and licked the underside in small sideways tongue strokes and then long tongue strokes up and down the full shaft.

"I've never done it like this before," she said with surprise. I think for smaller dicks, women are doing it for the man as a duty or favor. With me, they do it for themselves. She was now ravenously eating and licking my dick. It looked gigantic against her dainty frame and fragile looking fingers. She was so beautiful with my huge dick sliding in and out of her face. Her lips were wet and I could feel and see her tongue licking the bottom of the cock as it went in and out of her mouth.

Most people don't know that I was actually raised in the United States and only bought the island five years ago. I had a lot of thinking to do about the difference between "developing" and "colonizing." I wanted to develop the island to bless people. But now looking at this descendant of a colonizer, I couldn't help but feel gratified as I watched her white skin and hazel eyes serve and worship me. Obviously I don't tell anyone about my revenge kink except Dalia. She's even more into it than I am. Almost every piggy has eaten her ass or pussy at some time.

Anyway, Jackie started pumping my cock while sucking and I was nearing an explosion, so I pulled away and left her wanting more. She turned and got onto the bed in anticipation. I looked and saw this absolute doll needing me to defile her. I liked most women, but my weakness is sexually repressed white women. I love to wake them up to their true desires. Most of them don't know what they are. It's my job to show them.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed again and got down to eat her pussy. She lied back and spread her legs. I ate her for about ten minutes before she said, "Come here." I wanted to tease her.
 "Why?"

"Because I need you."

"What do you need?"

"I need your cock."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

"What do you like about my cock so much? I'm curious."

"Stop, okay," she said smiling. "I like that it's big. I've never had a big dick and I want it."

"You want what?

"Your dick. Now."

"Are you sure you like black dick? I mean, your husband has a dick."

"No, I want your dick right now. Your black dick."

"My black dick? Wow. I didn't know that. Adam will be home soon. We better stop."

"Don't be an asshole. Just fuck me!"

"Do what?!"

"God, just fuck me with your big black cock! Fuck me already! Shit!"

I thought then about how much I loved fucking married white women. I wanted to dominate them for my ancestors and myself and Dalia. I thought about Adam and I was a little disappointed he hasn't risen up and claimed his wife. Where the hell do you go when your wife is being hunted by a superior man? I really hoped he would come back in a few minutes and see what was about to happen.

I pointed my dick into the first inch of Jackie's sopping wet pussy. She groaned and arched her back upwards. I said, "Should we stop?"

"No, god dammit. Fuck me right now. Give me your huge cock." I gave her another inch and she clinched the sheets in ecstasy and arched again. She started to grind in circles and pushing forward for more dick. I gave her another inch. "Oh, god. Thank you. Aaah. That feels...too good. I need more."

I gave her another inch. She wriggled and twitched just a little. "Ooh, fuck! Ohh." She was nearing orgasm. I took my thumb and swiped in across her clit a few times. She twitched again. "Ohh. Uhh. Mmmm. Yes. How in the fuck does that feel so good! Yes. Wow." I gave her another inch and I could feel her pussy spasm, squeezing my dick. It spasmed a few times. I rubbed her clit again. "Oh. Oh. Mmmmm. Oh. Yes. God, yes. Fuck me!"

I pulled out quickly and with a swipe at her clit in one fast motion and she flinched from shock. I got down and sucked on her hood and clit while I licked her opening underneath. I did this for about 20 seconds until she started bucking. I put my cock in the four inches plus another two or so. She flinched and twitched and squeezed the sheets even harder and started bucking. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed. She froze and stopped breathing....and then...."Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oh God yes! Fuck me!"

I gave her another inch and she froze again and her vagina clinched and tried to push me out. I pushed through it once and then pulled out quickly. Jackie had her first orgasm and finished with running fluid coming out and down onto the bed. It was a small squirt, but it was probably better than she was use to. She was breathing hard and I placed my big warm hand over her pussy, holding it safely till she felt dispossessed.

One of the things I have learned about women is that very few of them have had deep vag orgasms. I love, love giving them their first. What Jackie had just experienced was undoubtedly the best she's ever had, but it wasn't a deep vag orgasm. I wanted to save that for the show later.

When Jackie recovered, I flipped her over and pulled a pillow under her hips so her ass was pooched up. I straddled her thighs and slipped my dick in about 6 inches, somewhere near where I had left off. My girth looked so good going into her little folds. I stroked her fairly slowly until she was wanting more again. I asked her, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, please!"

"What do you want?"

"Dammit. You know what I want. Just give me your dick."

"Which dick?"

"Your big black dick, your BBC, your fucking dick, just fuck me!"

"Okay then," and I slid another two inches in. She twitched and her pussy spasmed on me. Then she relaxed her body and surrendered her pussy somewhat. I pushed in another two inches and she tightened back up again, but in spurts. Squeeze, loose, squeeze, loose, squeeze, loose. She started bucking again, clinching her ass cheeks and raising up on her arms into a steep arch. "I think you like my dick. Do you like it?"

"God, yes! I love your black cock, Big Mike! Aaaaaah, oh,oh,oh,oh. I was stroking quicker now, really shoving my cock into her. I had this thought that I could shoot a wad in that white womb and stuff the sperm down into the cervix. Stuff. Stuff. Stuff. But I don't want to cream in her pussy until I know she's going to stay. I don't want some other man raising my kid in America.

She gritted her teeth and moaned and moaned and groaned. She started bucking again. My groin was crashing into her sweet, olive, plump little ass cheeks. Clap. Clap. Clap. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. She was silent. She stopped breathing, then breathing like she was hyperventilating, then she stopped breathing again. Her pussy spasmed several times before she came. I could hear her relief as she was releasing her cum on my dick. I pulled off of her. "Oh...oh...oh...oh...yes...aaah...thank you...." She lied there wriggling and moaning and she even gave a little chuckle of joy. This is what I love about my life. This is one of my favorite moments — watching a strong woman submit to an alpha male, and the proof was in her vanilla cream all over my chocolate cock.

Later that night all the white visitors would learn that hitting the cervix repeatedly until she exorcises the demons of white superiority and man-hating changes a woman. It's like tapping on the door of her soul. Once you conquer the whole pussy, inside, outside, deep, shallow, wide, circles, there isn't anything left for her to hold back. It's all been surrendered and submission is the natural consequence of surrender. I remember thinking, "This white bitch is mine now!" I rinsed off in the shower, got dressed, and left with her protesting and begging for another round.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I couldn't find Jackie anywhere. I went to Pork Bellies, the beach, the deli, the little medical clinic, the "police station" if you will, and finally the our room. When I arrived, she was laying on the bed on her belly, reaching down under her and rubbing her pussy. She didn't even move. I started undressing to take advantage. I couldn't believe my bride was preparing herself like that for me. She never did this sort of thing.

"Oh my," I said. "Want some help?"

"Actually, I think I'm finished." She got up and showered with me standing there with an erection and my pants around my ankles. We sat and talked about our future. I told her my plan to be the man she needs. I would start exercising to lose weight and tone up, I would take testosterone shots and read books about how to be what she needed, I would start a side business until we were rich, I would be a man.

She didn't say much, but she did cry a little at one point. She said she would make her decision that night and I left it alone. We went our own ways till the club. I exercised in the gym. I couldn't believe all that Big Mike and Dalia had made out of this island. In five years, he built a small resort, a club, a tiny police station and jail, a small theatre, and a counseling business. It was incredible. He was so intimidating to me, but I knew I could be what Jackie needed.

At Pork Bellies the piggies were dressed especially well that night. They wore tiny matching white bikinis and all the pigtails were braided in the same style. There was a feeling of unity and team spirit. It felt almost cult like and it hit me that Big Mike and Dalia had a cult going there and I needed to save my bride from being converted. I sat close to her at our table with the Christian couple.

Ginger's husband, whose name I can't remember, was so pleased it seemed. He told me he's never seen his wife so happy and sexy. I asked him if he realized he was about to lose her and he said, "Hey, if she leaves, she was never mine, right?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All of these men — even John the asshole and likely racist — were sitting next to their wives wearing pigtails like they had already decided to leave them and join this stupid black cock cult. But I was confident in my ability to win Jackie over. After this evening, I would take her back, rock her world, and then take her home in the morning.

We started off the night with food and quiet music. It was Caribbean food (Is the Bahamas even considered Caribbean? Oh Well). They brought out drink after drink until I was — and I assume the others — mostly drunk. The piggies took the plates away and Dalia came out onto the stage. "Well, bitches and bastards, this is our last night with our friends from America...at least all of them together, right?!" The crowd cheered.

"Tonight we have a series of events culminating in a surprise." There was a fresh round of drinks in front of us couples. This would be either 4 or 5 for most of us. Two young men came out naked. Their cocks were soft but swung a little as they walked out. They stood at the front of the stage. Dalia said, "We need some piggies for this next part. How about some of our new piggies!?!" The crowd cheered.

Brooke and Syd went quickly around the stage and up from the back. Two other piggies handed them oil bottles and the wives knew what to do. They quickly rubbed the oil all over the men, from head to toe, starting and ending with the cocks, which started to get hard but then subsided and went back to normal. "Thank you, ladies. You should sit down and watch this." They left the stage and sat down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, on my left is a man named Paul, who stands at 5 foot, 8 inches or so, his penis measured in at 8 inches. He likes puppies and women named — well anything — and he fights out of the blue camp." "Over here on my right, we have 'Tiny,' who stands at 5 foot, 6 inches or so, measuring in at — well it's really fucking thick, ladies, am I right?" All the women cheered. "He wears women's clothes on weekends and thinks we need more Hallmark movies in the selection at the theater." Booos from the crowd. "He fights out of the yellow camp. Ok, take your positions." The men face each other in the middle and wrestle. Loud heavy music comes on.

This wrestling match and others like it went on for almost an hour before the main event between Big John and the giant. When the wrestling match started between these two muscly, oiled up men, the women got even more excited than they had been. I couldn't believe all of us men were tolerating this. Why were we still there? Why not take our wives and leave? I guess it was because the wives ran the marriage, as Big Mike said. I needed to take control.