Big Mike's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples and pussy tightened a little. A small shock went through my system. When Syd kissed me, it was really nice. She was soft and warm and wet, and with no prickly goatee like Adam. Her skin was soft and her breath was sweet and even though she smelled a little like a vape pen, she was intoxicating. She may have started the kissing, but I kissed her just as much. I loved it! This was the second time now I had been kissed by a woman in the last three days.

For my turn, I broke the rules and asked the group if they had been with a black man before, what it was like, and if they would do it again. They all said no except Syd and Brooke. Syd just raised her hand and said, "After two nights ago...Hallelujah." Brooke nearly jumped up from sitting on the floor to tell us that she has been with four now and two were amazing. And she said, "Yes, I would fuck another black man right now in front of you, while you looked on in envy. Because I know you bitches want to do it, too. Don't lie. Don't lie."

Syd asked Dalia if she would play and she said just this once. "Okay, Dalia, the queen, the Beyonce. Truth or dare?" Dalia confidently said dare. Syd said, "You have to pick someone here to give you head right now."

Dalia stood up and took off her clothes. She was already bare footed, so it was just her short shorts and spaghetti string, white mesh top, no bra or panties. She was so damned sexy. She was lean and fit, with small boobs but a bubble butt and long, smooth, muscular legs and arms. She looked back and Syd and said, "Come over here, bitch, and lick my pussy till I say you're done."

Syd obeyed quickly. Her tattooed arms and jean shorts made her look unfeminine, but she was about to submit to another woman. Dalia was still standing with her feet about a foot apart. Syd tried to kiss around the area, but Dalia just grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face into her pussy. Syd ate her like her womanhood was a wet sponge in the desert. Dalia looked up at the sky and down at Syd's face and head in satisfaction. She kept smashing Syd's face in and moving it around as if she hated her, pleasing herself as with a tool. Syd was her servant and toy and she loved it! Dalia started doing small hula hoops and moaning. "Hmm. Get in there, bitch. Eat my black pussy."

She let Syd come out, but Syd went back in and kissed the dark lips softly good bye. "Damn, I need some dick," Dalia said just standing there with her beautiful black skin glistening from sweat. "Okay, ladies, remember: you say yes when you want and no when you want and don't give a fuck about anyone else. And by all means, go find you some dick." With that, we went our ways on the understanding that we would be meeting at Pork Bellies at 7pm.

At Pork Bellies, Dalia planned to have men oil wrestle each other for ladies night. The local women got free drinks all night. This would be the fourth night of watching black cocks swing in front of me like a hypnotizing tool. Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Black Cock, Black Cock. It was obvious before the night was over Big Mike had picked my Christian friend, Ginger, for his date. Before Adam and I left, we had seen John and Ginger's husband, Steven, wrestle in front of the crowd with their small dicks. It was humiliating, I'm sure. There was something about those black cocks that night that pushed me over the edge of a cliff and I was hanging on by my fingernails. Was I going to fall into this surreal world or climb up and stay with Adam?

We went to the room and Adam ate me for 30 minutes while I tried to get those ebony dicks out of my head. I was fighting the orgasm because I was fighting the fantasy images in my head. Finally the images won and I came hard, as I thought of being bent over the handle bars on that motorcycle while Big Mike grinds his monster cock into my starving pussy. I let Adam fuck me after that. He was so sweet the whole time. And really he had been sweet this whole week so far.

The next morning Ginger got to tell of her sexcapades with Big Mike under the stars on the main beach. Apparently he had taken her on a towel right there in front of other people. Ginger had done a little light exhibitionism on a balcony before from a hundred feet in the air over a three foot railing, but this was different. Granted you couldn't see much in just the full moonlight, but people could hear her moans and shouting worship for a quarter mile in the breezy air. Ginger knew Steven was watching from a distance, but she was too enraptured to care. Maybe he would learn something, she thought. Still, though, she said it was conflicting to shout the way Big Mike told her to. For about an hour and a half on that beach, her mind and body was melded to Big Mike's and not Steven's. That was obvious.

Dalia said she had a surprise the next morning in session. She told us about the whole island system - how all the white women were there because they had left their homes to be on an island with black men, how they wore pigtails because Big Mike wanted them to, how the island had its own currency, government (which was Big Mike and Dalia calling the shots), laws, and culture. Electronics were strictly forbidden. All correspondence with the outside happened through Dalia.

"Dear wives, here's the deal. In two days you're going to have to make a decision. Do you want to go home with your husband, or do you want to stay here and be a piggie on Big Mike's island? We'll take care of the details. You just have to decide. This is your decision, not your husband's. If you want to stay, just put your hair into pigtails and stay in the resort when your husband leaves. Got it?" Brooke was ecstatic. She was bouncing on feet from the sitting position.

"Can I just do it now?" she asked with a smile.

"No. You don't know everything yet. You can't make the decision until you know what you're deciding between. Give your husbands a chance to win you over. To be here you must be 100 percent committed to black men only. Today's lesson was to dream, you have to dream. Now spend a little time today thinking about what you really want out of life, what you value, who you really want to be." And with that, we were sent off.

Brooke went immediately to the nude beach to meet any available men; Ginger went to spend time with her husband, as did Karen, the classy banker; Julie and Syd went off together (I assume to satisfy some latent homoerotic desire in Julie's sweet mind; I went to Pork Bellies to get a drink and think things over.

Pork Bellies was pretty much empty. There wasn't even any music playing. Just a woman in pigtails behind the bar. "You look like you have a tough decision to make," the piggy said. Her platinum blonde, braided pigtails would look so good against a black man's oiled chest, I thought.

"Yep, I guess you had the same dilemma?"

"I did. I know it's tough. I don't have any advice for you other than to be really sure either way. A life of boredom and responsibilities with your loving husband and family OR a life of exhilarating sex and freedom. Both are good and bad."

Jackie thought of laundry and the obligation of stale sex and her tedious job. "What's bad about being here?"

"Well, we miss our families, for one. And everything is provided for us, so most people don't work. I had ambition before I came here. Now I'm like everyone else and I only work on my body. I don't know if you've seen the gym, but it's pretty nice. Dalia has me doing this for now, too. You would likely get a good job like me. Big Mike seems to like you the best out of your group. He likes the reserved ones," the piggy said with a smile.

"I don't know. He seems to like all white women."

"No, he always picks his favorite wife to be his first and last of the week. Don't tell anyone I told you that though. I don't want to end up on stage again."

"What's the Red Room by the way?"

"Well, that my friend is the best hour of your life if you're into it. Men and women are encouraged to come by and fuck you any way they want to and you aren't allowed to cum. You have to tell them when you're starting to edge so they can pause. It's the best of times and the worst of times."

"Well, that sounds horrible."

"Oh, you don't have to do it at all. It's just for fun. Some women mess up around here just so they can be in the Red Room."

"Okay, since we're going there, how do the men all have such big dicks?"

"Not all black men have big penises of course; it's just that to be on this island they have to be at least 8 inches or so. If they aren't big or can't perform, they are disinvited."

"Wow. That's pretty rough," I chuckled.

"Well, the health of the island hinges on more white women staying here. The more women that come here and bring their money with them, the better the island is for everyone. That's why the price for your counseling is so high. It's to weed out the women that don't have money. The wives are required to ask their husbands for financial support to make sure you're taken care of and since they want you to be happy, they usually do it. If they are good husbands. In order to get the white women to stay, they have to know there is a steady supply of well endowed black men. So, it's a little shady, but still, there's plenty of good dick here to keep us all satisfied."

"I don't know what to do. If you had told me about this place a week ago, I would have never come, but now that I've experienced it, I don't know if I can ever leave."

"Well, don't decide yet. There are some things you don't know."

"Oh, I think I know what I'm going to know," she said with a chuckle. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep thinking about it."

"I know you will," with a smile.

She was right. Black men were invading my mind without permission. Since I had been there that first night, when I saw a fork, I saw a black cock; when I sucked on a straw, it was suddenly a black cock. I tried to kick it out. Tall trees reminded me of black cocks; pepper shakers, Adam's penis, thoughts of tv remotes, my cell phone back at the resort, drink cans, drink bottles, pens; with every man I met I wondered how big he was and I had to bounce my eyes to keep from dwelling and zoning out on his crotch. I saw dick shaped clouds, and I had a persistent hankering for chocolate and a perpetually wet vagina.

Later that night at Pork Bellies, the five other wives were cheering along with the crowd. Brooke already had pigtails. Syd and Julie sat next to each other in the long line of chairs. The tables had been removed. We ate our food first this night in our laps. I was getting tired of barbecue at this point. Thankfully they served local food, which was delicious. It entered my mind that I could be really happy on Big Mike's Island.

Big Mike came and got the 6 white men and asked them to go outside. I didn't know it at the time, but it was to get them out of the club for what was about to happen. I still don't know what they did the rest of the night. Inside, the piggies moved most of the chairs out of the floor space and stacked them against the wall. The 6 of us white wives were all standing in confusion and anxiety. Then the music changed from pop classics to rap and electronic dance music. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Brooke, Syd, Ginger, and Julie started dancing to the music. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Brooke was twerking to herself before the locals joined. Karen and I moved to the side. Dalia said loudly, "Let's paaaaaarrrty!" and everyone cheered and went to the dance area. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Immediately, guys flocked to Brooke. She already had the pigtails and she was young and saucy. Her curvy shape with big ass proved quite a magnet for virile men. Syd was dancing slowly like a stripper and Ginger was doing the white person dance. Syd came over to Karen and me and pulled us onto the dance floor. We were the last two to be "liberated" (according to Syd.) Julie was loosened up by her sex with Syd, I guessed. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. It was still awkward despite all I had been through there.

A couple men came up to Karen. She was tall and fit and obviously rich and classy, so she might have been intimidating to most men, but not these guys. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. They coaxed her into dancing. All the wives had been drinking for over an hour at this point, plus earlier in the day since drinks were free and forced upon us. Brooke didn't need any, but some of us did. Dalia came over to me and started grinding on me. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. I played along. I loved her smell and her shape in the tight yellow dress she was wearing. She got behind me and I started to grind on her. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

By this time Brooke was giving a blowjob to two men in the corner and Julie was getting groped against the wall by one giant man. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. His hand nearly covered her whole face when they were kissing. Ginger was still just dancing by herself. Being about 55 years old, with a big belly and out of style clothes and hair, she wasn't getting much attention. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Several guys were surrounding Dalia and me now, watching us essentially fuck with our clothes on. I tried to dance while Dalia groped me, but eventually I wanted her too badly and I pulled into her. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. I looked up and quickly kissed her, letting my eyes linger into hers as I pulled away. She pulled me back into her and turned me around and spanked me. I didn't like it, so turned back around. Several minutes went by and I was putty in Dalia's hands. Whatever would she do with me? I thought. I wanted her to finger blast me in front of everyone, but of course I would never ask.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Brooke was now giving blow jobs to four men. Julie was lifted up against the wall by the giant who was holding his dick into her while he kissed her mightily and groped her under her loose, long dress. His shorts were around his ankles. Her face was alive and she was being changed. Karen was dancing in sync with a handsome young guy, and Ginger started dancing with a guy and a piggy. And I was caught in a kiss with Dalia. She smelled like sweat and faded lotion. Her long arms encircled me and we were hugging on the floor. It was unusual and not really dancing. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. "You know, my husband is rather sweet on you, I think. And I just want you to know that you're really lucky. He often picks out one wife to bless, and it's you this week. I don't know what he's up to, but he definitely likes you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. He'll come home to me! You ain't gonna hurt him, are you?" Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Well I've already had my night with him, so I don't think you have anything to worry about." I loved the velvety black skin of Dalia. The way she glistened and moved in quick but fluid motions — I was in trouble. I looked back up at Dalia for another kiss, but she was looking off behind me. Then she pulled me around the back of the stage and up onto it. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Dalia and I were in the middle of the stage. She grabbed my head and pulled me in for a long, strong kiss. I didn't like being manhandled, but I also liked her strength. She was a powerful woman who just took what she wanted, and right then she wanted me. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Dalia started undressing me on stage. "Oh, No!" I thought. "Not again." She took off my lavender jumper, then started taking off her clothes. I looked around for Adam, but remembered he had been taken away. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. My new friend Ginger was not even watching. Just about 10 horny men were clapping and yelling at Dalia and me. She was completely naked now, except for her high heels, black to go with her slinky, deep red, silk dress she had had on. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Boars and piggies! Let's show these bitches how we party on Big Mike's Island!!" Cheering from everyone, even the reserved, bitchy Karen. All the locals took off their clothes. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. There were literally piles of clothes on the floor with naked people dancing around it.

Things really took a turn then. The 30 or so black dicks started swaying loosely. They were growing due to the rubbing on the naked women. Dalia sat down on the edge of the stage and motioned me to do the same. We sat on the edge. Within seconds, a throng of men and piggies came over and started rubbing on our thighs. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump." Lay back," Dalia said. I did and the men started rubbing and licking our pussies. The big, full lips and hot breath and eager tongues were doing a number on us. Dalia grabbed one of the guys by the head and held him down. Then she squeezed his head with her thighs so he couldn't get away.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. I looked over and Karen was leaning against the side of the stage taking a dick slamming into her. The long hair of the tall bitch was keeping me from seeing her face and I really wanted to see this entitled woman getting her face pained by some hung Bahamian. Another guy tapped him on the shoulder and took over the fucking. Brooke was getting spit roasted by two skinny guys, while she jacked off two more with her hands. Ginger was riding a young local in reverse cowgirl and loving it. As I looked out it seemed like most of the piggies were in some way getting railed in the doggy position with men pulling their pigtails and it all made sense now.

Syd was approaching me from behind. I looked up and she asked if Dalia could stand up for a minute. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Dalia gave up the head she was getting and I followed. Syd got on her knees behind Dalia and started licking into her crack.

Dalia motioned me over and I got on my knees and ate her from the front. She pulled her cheeks apart and pushed Syd's face into her ass all the way. Syd began eating Dalia's ass like she was hungry. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. I was in the front and Syd was in the back and Dalia held both of our heads in their place, really smashing them in there. Soon she released me and I went down onto the floor. Immediately three guys came over to me and started rubbing on me. It was intimidating having three rock hard 8 inch penises pointing at your vagina. Tongues were one thing, numerous thick cocks was another. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

I let them suck on my breasts and eat my ass and pussy while I was standing there. I loved it. I stepped over to the edge of the stage and leaned over a little and pooched my butt up so the guys could have easier access to my asshole. Whoever that guy was, he ate my ass like a pro. I had never felt that sensation before, but I give it a '4 Stars: Would be eaten here again!' Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

Dalia finally gave up Syd's eating and stepped forward. "Okay, bitches. Stop where you are and listen to me. I have some hair ties here for anyone that wants to have pigtails. I see blondie over there is on the team. Syd raised her hand behind Dalia. Ginger raised her hand, as did Julie. Loud celebratory cheering and whistling. That left only Karen and me.

Those four women came up the stage and Dalia put three uninitiated ladies' hair into pigtails. "You'll have to braid them later if you want to. That's your choice." People clapped and cheered.

The club cooled down after that. The lights came on, the music stopped, and we all started heading home. Watching 60 people try to find their clothes was funny.

According to her account the next day, Dalia brought Karen to her and Big Mike's house for an after party. Apparently the couple feasted on the leggy, blonde, snooty bitch for hours, making her cum repeatedly and admit she was a little racist and then fuck her like bitch boi in prison. She was sore when she showed up to session the next morning and she walked a little funny. Dalia walked over and handed her two hair ties.