Big Mike's Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climb on my Indian motorcycle and she sits behind me. Jackie, as I would come to know her, doesn't grab on to my torso immediately and that told me she was uncomfortable with touching a stranger. We took off and she had to grab, but she didn't know where so she had her hands up on my shoulders. As we went around some corners, she moved her hands down to my waist and even around towards my abs as I went faster. I love this strategy. It works every time. Within a few hours this cute little angel went from boredom with a passive man, to seeing her first huge black cock, to grasping onto a strange man's body for life. I went faster.

By the time I got up to maximum speed, she kept moving her hands from my abs and hugging me to clinging to me like a buoy in a sea of sharks with her arms up under mine, squeezing my pecs and laying her head on my shoulder. Her survival instinct would ironically kill her marriage. Maybe? You'll have to wait till the end.

I showed her the island of black men and white women, with many, many mixed kids running around in the dark. It's a modest island. Only about a thousand residents and 124 square miles.

I could see her dress rustling and wind whisking up into her thighs, at least as far as it could go with her legs and pussy against my ass. I knew that between my muscles, the adventure, the breeze on a hot night, the alcohol, and the vibration of the road and engine on her little pussy, she would be mine if I wanted her.

I pulled over and let her drive. I loved having her little plump ass against my dick. I'm sure she liked it, too, just the thought of what it could do to her precious peach. She went really slowly at first, with several starts and stops.

Eventually we went down the road, albeit very slowly. I put my large hands on her waist at first. I spread out my fingers and squeezed tight so she could know who was in control. On some corners, I would raise my hands up to her rib cage with my long fingers on the side of her breasts. Sometimes I would draw my hands down to her hips, always squeezing. When we got back around to the resort, I got off the bike first, running my hands across her bare shoulders. Then I helped her off the bike and stood by her quietly.

"Well, thanks, Big Mike. That was fantastic!" I just stared at her with a my signature smile and smiling eyes. "Okay, well I should get back to Adam."

"Should you?"

"Yes. I suppose," she said. After about 20 seconds of looking at each other, Jackie turned slowly and went inside. I had to let her go to carry out my program. Damn, that woman was fine! Long brown hair, olive skin, tight little body, beautiful smile, with the thought of what her little hands would look like wrapped around my dick and the thought of that cool breeze making her pussy hot and wet on the front of my motorcycle — I needed release, so I went home to Dalia and took her against the wall in our main room. She knew why.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

The next morning Adam was still pouting as he left for his first session of the program. I went to the women's session, along with five other women, all bombarding me with questions when I got there. "Did you guys have sex?" "What was he like?" "Did he smell good?" "Are you going to see him again?" Through my laughs, I told them, "Of course we didn't have sex. I barely know him. You guys are crazy." They were obviously disappointed. I would come to learn I was immediately labelled as a prude. I'm confident any of those women would have ridden him like a big, black steed if they had gotten the treatment I did.

Dalia was our leader, which surprised me. It's weird that someone teaching a marriage class would be willing to have her husband romance other women. I learned throughout the morning that her counsel for married couples is to have complete freedom. If that freedom takes you to another dick, so be it. I didn't agree, but it did make my vagina moist just thinking about if I had made the right decision the night before.

Dalia led us through a series of ice breakers that were sex-themed. We told the group about our sexiest experience. All of ours were pretty bland, except for one younger wife. She was obviously a party girl who married a stale man. She was the most animated and the one who had eagerly grabbed the huge black penis on stage the night before. She was thirsty, as the kids would say.

As luck would have it, I got paired up with another Christian in one exercise. We confided in each other that we came from very conservative homes and have had trouble "letting go." She was further down the road, partly because she was a little older and her husband had been more assertive at getting her to loosen up. They had done sex in public and anal and some light BDSM over their 25 years of marriage. I wondered why they were even there.

The theme of the day was "Letting Go." Dalia said, "Now, ladies, my bitches, you got to get over yourself and be yourself!" Get that plate of nachos if it makes you happy. It won't, because that's not what you need, but go ahead and do that. Get that day off, that mani-pedi, watch that smutty show you secretly like. Only don't apologize for it. It's your mind and your body. DO WHAT YOU WANT! Just because it's you."

We learned that only the young wife had had a deep vaginal orgasm before. We had all had clitoral orgasms and most of us have had g-spot ones, but no "deep vag" ones for five of us. By the end of the first day, we were all ready to let go - we just didn't know how yet.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

I had gassed the guys up that day. Lesson One was "Be the kind of man she wants." We talked about optimizing our bodies through working out and eating right. We talked about being the provider and protector women instinctive need. They didn't know it but they were about learn a lesson in how to procure a woman.

The men had been shocked to see that their teacher was the guy from the stage the night before. I think with my "man's man" aura, they immediately understood my alpha status and listed to me. They saw the way I drove away with another man's wife on the first night and they wanted that power.

It came out in our discussions that Jackie had never told Adam what happened the night before. I told the group what I had done and why. I could tell Adam was hurt and embarrassed, but I warned all the men not to mention our discussions to their wives. Some things are just for men. Plus, if they knew the secrets, it would be harder to manipulate and control them. After that, the men had talked about their insecurities, which helped me do my job better, and they were ready to practice being men.

The sessions end at noon, so the couples could practice what they had learned. Then they were required to meet up at Pork Bellies at 7 pm.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

I was hurt but still optimistic about my ability to be the man my wife needed. That afternoon I held her hand as we walked around the island. I was sweating profusely but I pushed through as if my underwear was not drenched and clinging to my crack. We found a nice private place on a small beach between some craggy rocks where we got naked and went in the water and lied in the sun for a little while. We had sex for a little bit with me behind Jackie as she leaned against a huge boulder. It was hot. We were both dripping sweat and it even made her pussy more slippery.

I couldn't get the wonder out of my mind what had happened between her and "Big Mike". She wouldn't tell me much. Her pussy wasn't loose, so I assumed they hadn't had sex, but to be honest, when I was pounding her, I was imagining I was Big Mike and I was pushing that gigantic black cock into my tight little wifey.

We went back to the small resort deli and had more drinks and talked about what we hoped to get out of the week. We had both been warned against telling each other what we learned that day. Since Jackie was a rule follower, she stopped me as soon as I started sentences with "Big Mike says...." The late afternoon slipped quickly into evening and we were showered and ready for Pork Bellies.

When we arrived, the tables for the 12 of us had been rearranged into settings with four chairs to a table. We were each paired up with another couple, with one couple sitting by themselves. They were next to us so we could hear their conversation. The husband, John, was a generally unpleasant person, but Syd, the wife, was funny and energetic. Our couple were the Christians.

Dalia came out, "Hello, bitches and bastards. Are you ready to party?!?" Cheering from the crowd. "Okay, tonight we have something really special for you. We're going to help these six couples discover something. They gonna learn to-day, am I right!?!" Cheering. "First a question: Do any of you ladies remember the color of this guy's underwear?" pointing at John, the husband at the table next to us. John had tattoos and looked like an asshole. He was smaller and less kempt than the others. No one said anything. "Could it be because we had some big, black boars on stage?!?" Loud cheering.

Everyone looked at John to see his reaction and he was obviously humiliated and angry. His wife was mad for him, too. "Well, bitches and bastards, would you like to see some boars again?!?" Cheering. "Okay, come on up boys." The same four as last night came up with their clothes on. "Okay, my good, sweet wives from America. Which of these boars had on the black underwear?"

The other women pointed, but Jackie shouted, "Big Mike." Dalia snapped to attention.

"There it is. Big Mike, little lady. You've won the prize. Gentleboars, show her her prize." Cheering. The men all took off their shirts, then their shoes, socks, and pants. "All of it. Keep going." The men were teasing the audience, dancing and wiggling as they slid their underwear down. Their cocks were still soft but hanging. One boar started twirling his dick around in circles like a helicopter, mesmerizing the white wives, I could tell. The other wives looked at Jackie to see her reaction. She blushed and looked away.

"Now, pretty little lady, good wifey. Do you want 10 minutes with our boars or would you like door number two? You have 10 seconds. 10...9...8..." Jackie looked at me frustrated. "7...6...5...4...3."

"Okay. Door number two, I guess." She looked at me in disappointment and fear. The whole club cheered and yelled. Jackie was genuinely worried.

"Get up here, little lady, and get your prize." Jackie walked over behind the stage and went up to the front where Dalia pointed. Jackie looked out at the crowd and made an awkward laugh and hung her head in dread. "Piggies...you know what to do." With that, four beautiful, naked white women came out from the back with hot oil in jars and up into the stage and took their places around Jackie. Two women set their oil down and started undressing Jackie who didn't even fight it. She just laughed and looked at me and sighed a sigh of acceptance.

Then all four women started rubbing warm oil onto each other and Jackie from neck to toe. They did each other quickly but Jackie slowly, rubbing her nipples and pinching them. One woman squatted behind Jackie and rubbed her ass and in her crack. She even gave it a little kiss. Meanwhile Big Mike had put his clothes on and came out and sat down with the lonely, embarrassed couple and started talking to them. I was a little jealous.

Two of the girls started whispering in Jackie's ears while another girl rubbed her pussy with warm oil. Another was rubbing her feet. Jackie gave a discreet affirmative nod and they laid her back down onto the mat. One woman sat behind her holding her head up so she could watch what was happening. Another pulled her legs apart and started rubbing Jackie's thighs and tickling her butthole for a second. Another lifted one leg up high and spanked Jackie. Another was on the side playing and kissing Jackie's nipples and ears.

Jackie was in nervous ecstasy. She didn't seem to notice all the people watching. The crowd was fairly silent. Several people looked at me. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. What else could I do? Dalia said, "She we eat her?!" Cheering and yells. "What do you think, wifey. Want the piggies to eat you?" Jackie didn't say yes, but she nodded. "I think that's a yes!" Cheering. "Eat the bitch!" The piggies went to town on Jackie's breasts and cooch. The woman behind her had been stroking Jackie's face and hair. Now she was leaned over her with her boobs in Jackie's face.

Jackie kissed a nipple that was in her face, but she couldn't concentrate with her pussy being eaten by an expert. She was in full body, sensory overload and her face was alive and yearning.

After a little more, Dalia said, "Okay, piggies, I'm sorry but you have to stop. Time's up." Booing from the crowd and the piggies. "I'm afraid she has to go back to her husband...for now! We'll be back shortly." Booooos. Jackie washed up and sat back down with me. She was embarrassed and laughing. She grabbed my crotch and squeezed and told me we need to go back to the room.

I overheard Big Mike ask the woman at the table if she would like to hang out with him after the show. There was an awkward a pause. Jackie and I left before we heard the answer and walked back to the resort room. Jackie was on fire. Her sweet hand holding turned into me being shoved into the bed and ridden like a pommel horse for 30 minutes.

The next morning, I was one of the first ones to session. The men drifted in slowly, except John. Apparently after Jackie and I left, they had another male revue and afterwards the wives were ravenously hungry for dick of any sort and settled for their husbands'. The men were bragging and glowing. It was weird.

Big Mike walked in with a visual aid. It was of a woman's sexual anatomy. Before he could get started, the husband of the wife who went with Big Mike, John, stormed in and got in Big Mike's face, "What the hell is this shit, Mike?!? My wife said you made a pass at her. You sick fuck! Did you just bring us here to fuck our wives, you son of a bitch?! You and your island of white women!"

"Listen, I don't know what your wife told you, but I'll say to you what I'll say to everyone here: if she leaves you, she was never yours. Don't assume so much." Then John stormed out and was gone about 30 minutes. Big Mike had explained how to give a woman an orgasm while John was gone. He had a woman in pig tails come in and explain it from a woman's point of view. There was obvious chemistry between her and Big Mike. At one point she even reached over and grabbed his package. She took some questions and answered professionally.

The other lesson of the day was how to get a woman's attention. He shared some pick up techniques and how to get sex from our wives without asking for it. I couldn't help but assume having a giant black dick would help a lot.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Syd told us about her night with Big Mike, how she felt his gravity, his big chest and strong arms. He was everything her husband wasn't. She resisted him at first out of pride and a little racism, but when they stripped down for his hot tub and she could see his black anaconda under the water, her pussy betrayed her. Her wetness spread upward into her womb and through her veins up to her mouth, which began to water, and her eyes, and eventually her brain. She had been a little drunk and she hadn't had dick in over two weeks she said.

The other girls asked lots of questions about how his dick felt in her vagina. "I've never felt so good. My vag was so full. His muscles, his tight ass, his abs, and strong back and shoulders, and then that dick. It was too much. I felt like I was being raped by a bull, but it wasn't rape because I've never wanted anything so much in my life. He actually stopped when I was nearing my first vaginal orgasm and I begged him to continue. He made me say, "Give me that black cock!" about three times until I yelled it, before he started again. But...it happened. My first full-body orgasm, bitches! I almost drowned."

We were all happy for her. She was obviously released from any pride or racism now. It's amazing what good dick can do for a woman. She mentioned that her husband John doesn't know about the sex. Now she has to put off sex with him for a week or so until her pussy tightens back up.

Dalia taught us how to be strong independent women and yet give men the respect and control we want them to have. It was enlightening to say the least. I thought it was worth a try.

That night at Pork Bellies we were all treated to open mic comedy, which Adam won easily, although some of it was at my expense. He talked about being sexually starved and I think everyone felt sorry for him and looked at me a little differently. There was likely some distain for being prudish, but there was also some eager smirks at the thought of how I might be released from that prudishness. Apparently the public lesbian sex wasn't enough for them, lol.

After the comedy, it got a little weird. It turned into almost a vaudeville show. They brought up a man who could suck his own dick. It was so long, holy shit! And he was so flexible. They did a mock drag queen fashion show, had a woman who could swallow swords, and even had a blowjob contest.

The blowjob contest had five women who raced to see who could make a man cum the fastest. They had to show Dalia the cum on their tongues, gargle it, and swallow it to win. They brought up five guys and had them do a strip tease while they undressed, which riled the crowd up. They gyrated and swung their cocks around in an immature fashion, but it was exhilarating. It heightened my already heightened libido to a boiling point.

Dalia asked us wives first if we wanted to do it. Surprisingly, Chasen offered up Brooke, laughing as she bounced up and ran on stage. She picked the one with the biggest cock. None of the rest of us volunteered and Dalia moved on. In case you're wondering, no, Brooke didn't win. There was no competing with the piggies. They were much more experienced and more experienced with huge penises.

That night Big Mike took out Brooke, the young and wild girl. I don't know what they did except fuck. The next day we learned they had four fucking sessions before morning and that she still hadn't been back to the hotel because she was worried about what her husband Chasen would say. But she knew he would forgive her, which confused me. They both understood that he can't please her and that he would be happy she got pleased anywhere she could. So I don't know why she was worried. But whatever, she's crazy. Chasen gave her lots of freedom and she took it, usually with toys and porn until this event.

Brooke was ripe with excitement and bragged about how good he made her feel. She raved about Big Mike's body and cock, describing it as a "mind fucker." She talked about Chasen in fond terms, but her eyes were wild as she talked about Big Mike. I noticed myself accidentaly licking my lips as I listened. Since I was the only one who knew our instructor was his wife, the women openly sang their worship of him in front of Dalia. Dalia seemed to revel in it, even asking follow up questions.

Later that session, we played Truth or Dare. Things started out nice but turned sexy real fast. Julie, a reserved second grade teacher from Oklahoma surprisingly asked Brooke if she would leave Chasen for Big Mike if he asked. She tried to wiggle out of the question but eventually said yes. This seemed to please Dalia the most. Brooke asked Karen, a 32 year old investor from Virginia, if she has ever eaten ass, to which Karen punctually said no. When Karen asked Syd if she wanted truth or dare, she was the first one to say dare. Now, since we knew she has a lesbian fetish from our confession session on the first day, we were all more than a little intrigued. Karen said, "I want you to kiss Jackie for one minute non-stop with your eyes open."